Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

I Love My Axe posted:

My friend's face-swapping app went terribly, horribly wrong.

The little smile on the wheel in the back makes it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

I Love My Axe posted:

My friend's face-swapping app went terribly, horribly wrong.

Haha, this was your friend? it showed up on my facebook newsfeed like an hour ago. poo poo travels fast.

I Love My Axe
Dec 30, 2009

Let's go Blue Pants!
Yeah, my friend took the pic. I was the only one that shared it so far so you and I probably know each other (which is creepy in itself). :sparkles:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
i saw it on Imgur yesterday, it'll be all over the internet by now.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Skinny King Pimp posted:

This cannot be real. Fuckin alien demon puppet sings all this weird poo poo about angels and then it's "Chip the black boy!" here to tell us about the book of Enoch or something. I had to skip through it because the video effects were making me nauseous.

I mean, what even is that?

Google Ron Paul Christian Science

Alain Perdrix
Dec 19, 2007

Howdy!

Radio Paranoia posted:

Google Ron Paul Christian Science

Also, Google David Liebe-Hart. He's the puppeteer and vocalist, and he works with Tim & Eric and Dr. Steve Brule (John C. Reilly) quite a bit. The dude with the glasses does as well, and his name is James Quall, I believe.

TWATT Q DAVIDSON
Apr 29, 2009

Kiss me ladies!

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Wasn't this from the American Pie 4 promo or whatever?

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

DandyLion posted:

Wasn't this from the American Pie 4 promo or whatever?

I think it's a calzone gone terribly wrong.

Invisble Manuel
Nov 4, 2009
This has been going around, but I didn't see it here, so, hopefully not a repost.

Teletubbies in black and white

TWATT Q DAVIDSON
Apr 29, 2009

Kiss me ladies!

Josef bugman posted:

I think it's a calzone gone terribly wrong.

I call it "the twilight calzone"

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Invisble Manuel posted:

This has been going around, but I didn't see it here, so, hopefully not a repost.

Teletubbies in black and white

That is only the beginning...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98lOJGTe1M0

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

That ain't no puppet, that's well know actor Javier Botet. Dude looks a bit freaky due to Marfan syndrome.

Ok, maybe a lot freaky.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

that Finn and Jake photoset bugs me because he chose to be the character who DIDN'T have unnaturally long limbs.

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm
I wonder if he's had crystal treatment.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

7c Nickel posted:

That ain't no puppet, that's well know actor Javier Botet. Dude looks a bit freaky due to Marfan syndrome.

Ok, maybe a lot freaky.

What the gently caress? What the gently caress? :psyduck:

ExtraCheese
Apr 16, 2014

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

What the gently caress? What the gently caress? :psyduck:

It's just someone with a genetic disorder, it's really not that creepy

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9FGgwCQ22w

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

ExtraCheese posted:

It's just someone with a genetic disorder, it's really not that creepy

He's literally made a career out of looking creepy because of it. I think most people would disagree here.

Astro Panda
Dec 21, 2012

Do you even LOTR?!

Internet Kraken posted:

He's literally made a career out of looking creepy because of it. I think most people would disagree here.

http://youtu.be/uq5j6Zt6VHg

I would agree.

PeachHat!
Nov 27, 2009

Spider-Man LOVES milk!

Just watched Mama because of this thread. Not terrible!

Nightmare Zone
Aug 3, 2014

Do you like sucking jalapenos?

Creepy and pretty cool, too.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Internet Kraken posted:

There are actually a few actors that have made careers out of the fact that they have weird genetic defects that make them look all creepy and weird. There's one guy that basically looks like a goblin.

There is no makeup involved. The guy genuinely looks like that. He isn't an A-list actor but the main thing that gets him work is that his resume includes "looks really loving weird." Apparently in most of his appearances they don't put makeup on him they just put him in front of a camera and that's that. His name is Michael Berryman, by the way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Berryman

You've probably seen him in at least one movie.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

ToxicSlurpee posted:

There are actually a few actors that have made careers out of the fact that they have weird genetic defects that make them look all creepy and weird. There's one guy that basically looks like a goblin.

There is no makeup involved. The guy genuinely looks like that. He isn't an A-list actor but the main thing that gets him work is that his resume includes "looks really loving weird." Apparently in most of his appearances they don't put makeup on him they just put him in front of a camera and that's that. His name is Michael Berryman, by the way.

I saw him in DOOM3.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
some alleged pictures of aliens

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Then there's the very recently deceased Robert Z'Dar:

The man had the ultra rare condition Cherubism, where the lower half of his face just slowly expanded as he aged (it was painless from what wikipedia tells me). He got a lot of work in spite of this.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

It's like a catcher's mitt with eyes!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Some people make a good living out of their genetic condition.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

LoonShia posted:

It's like a catcher's mitt with eyes!

I, like most sites that reported his obit last month, was prudent and didn't post pictures of him at his worst. Do yourself and his memory a kindness and don't gis him...

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

He was pretty good in Soultaker.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Say Nothing posted:

Some people make a good living out of their genetic condition.

Plus Andre is especially notable because his was a genetic condition that caused him EXTREME pain, yet he chose a particularly physical profession.

You can watch his last few matches in 1993, and he's essentially reduced to clinging onto the ring ropes to keep him upright.

Anyway, creepy image: Andre's weird acromegalic teeth.

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Acne Rain posted:

Making me want to find the thread where a goon showed what the surprise in Kinder Surprise was.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Choco1980 posted:

Then there's the very recently deceased Robert Z'Dar:

The man had the ultra rare condition Cherubism, where the lower half of his face just slowly expanded as he aged (it was painless from what wikipedia tells me). He got a lot of work in spite of this.

He probably got a lot of work because of it, really. It's like acromegaly; it gives a person a specific look that works well for certain roles. Like basically everybody that's ever played Lurch has had acromegaly.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

I went to take the trash out to the dumpster at work this morning and was greeted by this

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Acne Rain posted:

jesus christ. Not sleeping tonight!!

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

sailor moon X silent hill

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Nightmare Zone posted:

Creepy and pretty cool, too.

Whoa, it's Holbein's The Ambassadors come to life.

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Can we keep this between us? I'd... hate to lose my teaching job. God bless you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Basticle posted:

I went to take the trash out to the dumpster at work this morning and was greeted by this

Was there a false bottom in the dumpster too?