Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

What do you mean 'no performing monkeys'?
##vote no lynch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

TheRam posted:

if we no lynch we should have just imgay or just gulag or just bowmore on lynches, don't be :tinfoil: just have them vote someone and choose whoever you think isn't godfather.

I can target either group. There are three of them. Two in one one on the other. I want bowmore in the group of two since if he's telling the truth hell be killed.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

btw since whatever quid either has the hugest hate boner clouding his vision or he's scum, that's my claim, I got a dragon ball that allows me to track or watch any target from any previous night

do you see how this breaks things? if I get bus driven w/e, bowmore lives and if he's honest then serious poo poo happens, if I die mysteriously kill bowmore.

I just don't want the possibility of me dying, since quid who is probably town could easily run this game into the ground imo in the absence of me, a rational being balancing him out

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

TheRam posted:

you know I'm cool with whatever lets just fuckin go nightphase, bowmore shouldn't be targetting me he should go gulag/imgay/KB probably and there's like a 99% chance I'll come into the thread knowing a scum tomorrow.

This is also fine. Or gulag imgay quid. Whatever.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

King Burgundy posted:

I can target either group. There are three of them. Two in one one on the other. I want bowmore in the group of two since if he's telling the truth hell be killed.

Not three separate vote targets. This.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

KB don't do a group of more than two people, ideally one person. We need to use your thing to catch a single non-godfather scum.

bowmore is the only person who should be in a group of two since if he targets as I called he is a 100% kill tonight

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I guess I'll claim if its between that or getting lynched. I'm a elite bodyguard. If someone tries to kill my target, I will blow myself up and kill that person. I wanted to use it to protect bowmore who I thought would get targeted tonight with the spirit bomb thing. For reference I targeted Asiina night 1 and King Burgundy night 2. I thought I would be more effective if I kept this to myself.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

imgay, vote me, along with bowmore

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

That conflicts with my role. I am a bodyguard.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

no wait, imgay, vote gulag now

then we can go nightphase and KB can cop you and bowmore whilst bowmore spirit bombs...

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

TheRam posted:

KB don't do a group of more than two people, ideally one person. We need to use your thing to catch a single non-godfather scum.

bowmore is the only person who should be in a group of two since if he targets as I called he is a 100% kill tonight

Ram. Think it through. I am phone typing and trying to get my point across is super annoying.

If bowmore is telling the truth he will be dead. So there will be one on each that we don't already know the read on.

I already know how diqnol you and quid read definitively.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

KB what I am saying is you need to either target bowmore + imgay/gulag

or imgay or gulag alone.

There is one godfather, this way we cna use your cop as a regular cop without ambiguity.

I agree, it should be imgay and bowmore on gulag, cus then if bowmore dies you'll know the scum non-godfather is imgay.

This requires no input from gulag, and doesn't allow bowmore who seems to be AFK to move his vote and foil the plan.

imgay, vote gulag and quid/diq vote no lynch.

this is potentially time sensitive.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

##unvote

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

That conflicts with my role. I am a bodyguard.

claim role? town should know what amni new, imo

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Alright, I'll follow your lead then. ##vote Gulag

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

read my setup, do it gooooooooooooooo

kb/quid/diq all vote nolynch you know this is safe.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

TheRam posted:

:siren: doooo itttttt for glory

kb investigate bowmore/imgay

I determine who killed the last town player

quid/diq do whatever

bowmore supposedly spirit bombs quid/kb/gulag

THIS IS THE WAY!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

There shouldn't be two bodyguards and a town weak doc and a town bulletproof.

One of Iamgay or TheRam is lying.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

TheRam posted:

Yeah OK. This is what I was saying pretty much.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Hello town, do not be stupid please and thank you.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

It's probs iamgay, but who fuckin cares because my strategy is super safe and results in a town win.

You are claimed 3P who apparently only wants to eat a scum NK which will NEVER HAPPEN let's be honest so if you're telling the truth you have nothing to gain pretty much at this stage.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I agree. But unless scum have double nk. It still solves with current plan right?

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Hello town, do not be stupid please and thank you.

dude how are you going to eat a scum nk? just vote no lynch with me kb and quid, if you are really quid's bro then you can at least help the town win.

I do not see how you played to absorb a nk, though, so whatever. Feels like a lie.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I am a bodyguard. I've been trying to get scum to kill Quidnose for two days.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

##vote nocuddle

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

I am a bodyguard. I've been trying to get scum to kill Quidnose for two days.

haha yeh okay fair play mate, well then you can still win, by protecting the right person tonight, so vote no lynch.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

God, why are people so willing to take away the only true agency town has all the time? Do people not realize how objectively bad an idea it is 99% of the time?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

God, why are people so willing to take away the only true agency town has all the time? Do people not realize how objectively bad an idea it is 99% of the time?

It keeps us in numbers and gives us another round of night actions. I can cop again. How is that a bad thing?

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

the thing is, I would vote imgay, but he's probably the one doing the NKs, I kind of buy that bowmore might be charging his laser.

sooo if we don't nolynch please kill bowmore.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Mylo is pretty much the only time this makes sense. And here we are.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I will not vote for a no hang today. Quidnose will not, either. Does it not speak to how bad it is for town to do that even when a person who wants as many chances to be nked as possible wants to hang someone?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

King Burgundy posted:

Mylo is pretty much the only time this makes sense. And here we are.

It's only mylo if you senselessly disbelieve the things I've said.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

diq no lynch and you protect bowmore seems safe tbh, scum might NK quid but then so what, you get another night to try to win and town drops a player who would vote me despite being obviously town in lylo (lol)

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

oh my christ, will you vote bowmore? dude I can watch whoever died last night, I think imgay probably did the nk over bowmore so vote bowmore then

you are actually a pair of idiots, though, unless you did some ridiculous gambit and are scum, which is hilarious and whatever you can take the win and I'll feel less bad about quidnose lol

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

It's only mylo if you senselessly disbelieve the things I've said.

Rather than spouting about how bad it is. Explain it. Use math. And do it from the perspective of me who can not know your true motivations 100%.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

##vote bowmore

do it, diq quid kb.

kb can still cop all the same and I can find out who did last nights NK safely hidden behind one-shot bp.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

King Burgundy posted:

Rather than spouting about how bad it is. Explain it. Use math. And do it from the perspective of me who can not know your true motivations 100%.

whatever ruined quid's brain is probably transmissible through mason docs

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

TheRam posted:

oh my christ, will you vote bowmore? dude I can watch whoever died last night, I think imgay probably did the nk over bowmore so vote bowmore then

you are actually a pair of idiots, though, unless you did some ridiculous gambit and are scum, which is hilarious and whatever you can take the win and I'll feel less bad about quidnose lol

Whys that, mate

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

King Burgundy posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

King Burgundy posted:

Minus two kills at night, we will have at least 1 more day. This is also assuming we will not hit scum in a possible grouping of 3 people (gulag, imgay, bowmore). If we hit a scum, then we will be at considerable advantage. Every time town votes for a no hang they are taking away a chance to hit scum. I don't think we should be relying on night actions to solve the game, anyway.

It's especially dumb for you to not realize that I have no reason to lie about my role. I was rolecopped on n1 for fucks sake.

• Locked thread