Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
that's just cruel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Anyone who wants a modkill tonight, please PM me

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Anyone who wants a modkill tonight, please PM me

modkill everyone except me plz thanks

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

son of a bitch

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Alasdair Crawfish (16): flatluigi, Power of Pecota, Eight Dollars, Big Nothing, Asiina, imgay, Rarity, DuckHuntDog, flatluigi, flatluigi, Opopanax, Power of Pecota, Asiina, Rurea, Crazyeyes, DizzyCow, AnonymousNarcotics, TheRam, xopods, xopods, 100YrsofAttitude, tithin, Eight Dollars, Jose Valasquez, Met, Kumbamontu, Rurea, DuckHuntDog, Anonymous, Anonymous
CCKeane (10): CCKeane, busb, Power of Pecota, Asiina, Asiina, Asiina, Pander, Eight Dollars, Bifauxnen, Magres, EXAKT Science, CCKeane, Asiina, Asiina, Pander, Pander, JakeP, Kat Delacour, Asiina, Asiina
Lynch No One! (6): GulagDolls, Lumpen, yuming, CCKeane, HiipFire, DuckHuntDog
flatluigi (2): CCKeane, Alasdair Crawfish, Rurea, CCKeane
Power of Pecota (2): 100YrsofAttitude, Eight Dollars, GulagDolls, Rurea, AnonymousNarcotics, Kat Delacour, TheRam, Opopanax, imgay, HiipFire, Met, GulagDolls, flatluigi, Saint Freak, JakeP, Kumbamontu, The Ninth Layer, Alasdair Crawfish, flatluigi, Eight Dollars, imgay, AnonymousNarcotics, Opopanax, Rurea, TheRam, xopods, Kat Delacour, xopods, 100YrsofAttitude, Alasdair Crawfish, Met, JakeP, Kumbamontu, HiipFire
GulagDolls (1): Lumpen, Lumpen, mr.capps
Met (0): Pander, Pander
Hal Incandenza (0): Power of Pecota, Asiina, Power of Pecota, Asiina
Pinterest Mom (0): Pander, Pander
Kat Delacour (0): Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota

Not Voting (19): 50 pounds of bread, a worthy uhh, apostateCourier, Brazen Apothecary, chaoslord, Deadbeat Dad, Hal Incandenza, Highwire, Little Mac, Matthew Beet, Nutsack Rangoon, Pinterest Mom, Poison Mushroom, The Carpet Shark, The Science of Suck, ThirdEmperor, Tom Tucker, wall monitor, xopods

With 54 alive, it's 28 votes to lynch. The current deadline is April 02nd, 2015 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 16 minutes.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Hanging just next to your door in the hallway is a painting of an EXQUISITE WIZARD. Your mother collects these awful things IRONICALLY.
why dont you just edit youre posts or something.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Alasdair Crawfish posted:

why dont you just edit youre posts or something.

Edit yours so you can use "your" instead of "youre"

:smugdog:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Pander posted:

Edit yours so you can use "your" instead of "youre"

:smugdog:

Ewe median yore.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

GulagDolls posted:

son of a bitch

There is always the chance the one shot item you are getting from me is a real gun.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

I don't actually distribute the items or have any idea what they are, though.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Alisdair, scum aligned roleblocker has been killed
CCKeane, scum aligned roleblocker has been killed. The Role Blocker group has been eliminated.

Rarity, town aligned Escape Artist was modkilled.
Highwire, town aligned Fisherman was modkilled
Third Emperor, town aligned Orpheus was modkilled
Brazen Apothecary, scum aligned bus driver was modkilled. The Busdriver group has been eliminated.
busb, scum aligned vote stealer has been modkilled. The Vote Stealer group has been eliminated.
a worthy uhh, scum aligned eavesdropper has been modkilled
Apostate, scum aligned trapster has been modkilled
Mr Capps, scum aligned item fabricator has been modkilled
Poison Mushroom, town aligned Tarot Reader has been modkilled.

You have 18 hours to get your night action into me. Game will restart in 24 hours.

Please do not post, I can't close the thread

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Final Votecount for Day 4

Alasdair Crawfish (16): flatluigi, Power of Pecota, Eight Dollars, Big Nothing, Asiina, imgay, Rarity, DuckHuntDog, flatluigi, flatluigi, Opopanax, Power of Pecota, Asiina, Rurea, Crazyeyes, DizzyCow, AnonymousNarcotics, TheRam, xopods, xopods, 100YrsofAttitude, tithin, Eight Dollars, Jose Valasquez, Met, Kumbamontu, Rurea, DuckHuntDog, Anonymous, Anonymous
CCKeane (10): CCKeane, busb, Power of Pecota, Asiina, Asiina, Asiina, Pander, Eight Dollars, Bifauxnen, Magres, EXAKT Science, CCKeane, Asiina, Asiina, Pander, Pander, JakeP, Kat Delacour, Asiina, Asiina
Lynch No One! (6): GulagDolls, Lumpen, yuming, CCKeane, HiipFire, DuckHuntDog
flatluigi (2): CCKeane, Alasdair Crawfish, Rurea, CCKeane
Power of Pecota (2): 100YrsofAttitude, Eight Dollars, GulagDolls, Rurea, AnonymousNarcotics, Kat Delacour, TheRam, Opopanax, imgay, HiipFire, Met, GulagDolls, flatluigi, Saint Freak, JakeP, Kumbamontu, The Ninth Layer, Alasdair Crawfish, flatluigi, Eight Dollars, imgay, AnonymousNarcotics, Opopanax, Rurea, TheRam, xopods, Kat Delacour, xopods, 100YrsofAttitude, Alasdair Crawfish, Met, JakeP, Kumbamontu, HiipFire
GulagDolls (1): Lumpen, Lumpen, mr.capps
Met (0): Pander, Pander
Hal Incandenza (0): Power of Pecota, Asiina, Power of Pecota, Asiina
Pinterest Mom (0): Pander, Pander
Kat Delacour (0): Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota

Not Voting (19): 50 pounds of bread, a worthy uhh, apostateCourier, Brazen Apothecary, chaoslord, Deadbeat Dad, Hal Incandenza, Highwire, Little Mac, Matthew Beet, Nutsack Rangoon, Pinterest Mom, Poison Mushroom, The Carpet Shark, The Science of Suck, ThirdEmperor, Tom Tucker, wall monitor, xopods

With 54 alive, it's 28 votes to lynch. The current deadline is April 02nd, 2015 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Gulag, scum aligned fake inventor has been killed. The Fake Inventor group has been eliminated.
Matthew Beet, scum godfather has been killed.

Tom Tucker, 3P survivalist has been modkilled.
The Carpet Shark, town aligned security guard has been modkilled
Deadbeat Dad 3P clockmaker has been modkilled
Wall Monitor, town executioner has been modkilled

It is now D5

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (36): 100YrsofAttitude, AnonymousNarcotics, Asiina, Bifauxnen, Big Nothing, chaoslord, Crazyeyes, DizzyCow, DuckHuntDog, Eight Dollars, EXAKT Science, flatluigi, Hal Incandenza, HiipFire, imgay, JakeP, Jose Valasquez, Kat Delacour, Kumbamontu, Little Mac, Lumpen, Magres, Met, Nutsack Rangoon, Opopanax, Pander, Pinterest Mom, Power of Pecota, Rurea, Saint Freak, The Ninth Layer, The Science of Suck, TheRam, tithin, xopods, yuming

With 36 alive, it's 19 votes to lynch. The current deadline is April 05th, 2015 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 1 hour.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
what can I do with a camera?

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

yuming, Pander, Power of Pecota, Lumpen, 8bux can vote no dunk for items.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
ill shoot the first person to vote no lynch today

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Hey met, what did you do last night

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
##vote The Science of Suck

just because

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I don't even know where to begin.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I feel reasonably confident saying that TheRam is a good guy and friend of mine.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

tithin posted:

I don't even know where to begin.
Things to jump off from:

36 players alive.

confirmed town: Lumpen (lol)
confirmed 3P: me (rip)

Atoramos lists:
-- None of these should be scum: bifauxnen, eight dollars, xopods, pander, power of pecota, the ninth layer, yuming
-- 2 of these 9 are scum: anonymousnarcotics, big nothing, dizzycow, hiipfire, jose valasquez, met, opopanax, rurea, tithin

everyone else:
100yrs, asiina, chaoslord, crazyeyes, duckhuntdog, exakt science, hal incandenza, imgay, jakep, kat delacour, kumbamontu, little mac, magres, nutsack rangoon, pinterest mom, saint freak, theram, the science of suck

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
how are you confirmed 3p

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

JakeP posted:

how are you confirmed 3p

i got serenaded last game day and was forced to reveal it to the thread

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Wow, things are almost getting to be a manageable size here. One more day and it'll be like we just started one of Gaspy's huge Transformer games.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

JakeP posted:

ill shoot the first person to vote no lynch today

##vote No Lynch

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

##vote met since I think there's something to the idea that scum merk would have replaced out of a game this big.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Bifauxnen posted:

Wow, things are almost getting to be a manageable size here. One more day and it'll be like we just started one of Gaspy's huge Transformer games.

we only had two deaths last night so i think we might be almost out of scum (especially given how many have died so far)

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Or JakeP can shoot him haha.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm confirmed town via daycop.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
:munch:

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

flatluigi posted:

Things to jump off from:

36 players alive.

confirmed town: Lumpen (lol)
confirmed 3P: me (rip)

Atoramos lists:
-- None of these should be scum: bifauxnen, eight dollars, xopods, pander, power of pecota, the ninth layer, yuming
-- 2 of these 9 are scum: anonymousnarcotics, big nothing, dizzycow, hiipfire, jose valasquez, met, opopanax, rurea, tithin

everyone else:
100yrs, asiina, chaoslord, crazyeyes, duckhuntdog, exakt science, hal incandenza, imgay, jakep, kat delacour, kumbamontu, little mac, magres, nutsack rangoon, pinterest mom, saint freak, theram, the science of suck

You can add me to the 3p list.

I've sat on it because I literally don't know what my win condition is (I'd appreciate some clarification from FV on that score actually because all I got from TT was "you have a number of win conditions and I'd be very surprised if you didn't hit at least a few")

It's why I've hitched my winning post to town, because it's a decent place to start.

Like to think I did a decent job of it too.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Met posted:

##vote No Lynch

##shoot Met

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Asiina posted:

I'm confirmed town via daycop.

right, sorry, don't know why I didn't have that down

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i have a daycop to btw

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also PMom has claimed 3P since the first day I think.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

JakeP posted:

i have a daycop to btw

use it on hiipfire

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I wouldn't take cop investigations too seriously now. We've seen fiery_valk straight up tell us when certain roles have been eliminated from the scum team; godfather has not been one of those groups and we just saw one flip.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
id still be comfortable voting based on an investigation, theres still a ton of players

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I mean... I don't think a town investigation is much of a clear anymore. If you can hit a scum result I'm happy voting behind it.

• Locked thread