Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Periphery posted:

I've been waiting for the Saints to restock this in a large for at least a month and it just isn't happening.

I'd even spring for that, that's nice. Must go and check the merch shop at the mall next week and see what they have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Slattery are having a sale on some footy books. Worth checking.

https://books.slatterymedia.com/#bestsellers

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Drugs posted:

you can get a hoodie for like $30 bundled with a membership.

you.... do have a membership don't you?

I do, it was $45, I didn't like the look of it all that much, and it's now been sold out for a month or so, single manufacturing run only.

Periphery posted:

I've been waiting for the Saints to restock this in a large for at least a month and it just isn't happening. I was thinking about buying one at xmas but put it off and now they are making me regret it. It doesn't help that the "store" at Moorabbin is a joke so you can't even go there to pick one up or try stuff on.

Adelaide had a retail outlet in the Adelaide CBD for a while, but that closed after new years, now the only outlet is out at West Lakes, and AO on game day.

NTRabbit fucked around with this message at 10:20 on Apr 3, 2015

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003

ewe2 posted:

I'd even spring for that, that's nice. Must go and check the merch shop at the mall next week and see what they have.

Yeah, it's the first thing I've seen that has really made me want to buy it.

NTRabbit posted:

Adelaide had a retail outlet in the Adelaide CBD for a while, but that closed after new years, now the only outlet is out at West Lakes, and AO on game day.

The Saints one at Moorabbin is just some clothing racks in the lobby of the social club (which is a poo poo hole full of pokies). The sooner Moorabbin gets redeveloped the better.

spamman
Jul 11, 2002

Chin up Tiger, There is always next season...
The Social Litigator did a piece on where the Essendon saga is at today.

http://sociallitigator.com/2015/04/03/a-question-of-proof-might-an-asada-appeal-have-legs/

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

Periphery posted:

Yeah, it's the first thing I've seen that has really made me want to buy it.

The Saints one at Moorabbin is just some clothing racks in the lobby of the social club (which is a poo poo hole full of pokies). The sooner Moorabbin gets redeveloped the better.

Its not that bad man haha. But yeah, the "social" club is totally bleh.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Season truly begins today :coal:

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Brian Taylor starring in "I'm a giant homophobic fuckwit"

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/entertain...h-1227290488396

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
I learnt a big lesson from being called out on and eventually fired because I'm a homophobic piece of poo poo and that lesson is that I'm always right and anyone that thinks otherwise is an idiot.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
WE ARE THE SUNS OF THE GOLD COAST SKYYYY
WE ARE ONE IN THE RED, GOLD, AND BLUE

WE ARE THE MIGHTY GOLD COAST SUNS
WE PLAY TO WIN THE FLAG FOR YOOOOO

My body is ready. 3-1 start begins today.

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
Hahahaha, that's the most openly unapologetic apology I've ever seen :3: Good ol' Bristle.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

cmndstab posted:

Hahahaha, that's the most openly unapologetic apology I've ever seen :3: Good ol' Bristle.

Yeah who gives a gently caress about what a bunch of fags think

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Come on guys, that heterosexual football player didn't mind being called a poofter so it's totally above board, in much the same way that if I call someone a Jew for being a little bit of a cheapskate, and he or she is not offended, I'm totally not a bigot either.

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.
#standbyBT

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Oh thank gently caress the abc radio app does the Saturday agenda even in Queensland

Having Guy McKenna on the broadcast team seems a bit mean

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

:qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:

cmndstab posted:

i dont know why gays would have a problem with me using a gay slur, they dont even know what theyre talking about

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Jaeger O'Meara has just gone down with a knee in an NEAFL match.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

tnimark posted:

Jaeger O'Meara has just gone down with a knee in an NEAFL match.

This year sucks imo

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Why isn't he playing Round 1?

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete
On my way to the G for the Melbourne v GC game. Why? Good question

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003

Diet Crack posted:

Why isn't he playing Round 1?

He had some kind of knee surgery in the off season. Hopefully this isn't an ACL and is just something less serious to do with that instead.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I've seen a few people saying they're tipping Melbourne over GC, or tipping GC but ONLY because GAJ is back, which seems odd given that a lot of people are tipping GC to be in the 8 at the end of the year, and the team that they're playing against is the Melbourne Demons.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Chairchucker posted:

I've seen a few people saying they're tipping Melbourne over GC, or tipping GC but ONLY because GAJ is back, which seems odd given that a lot of people are tipping GC to be in the 8 at the end of the year, and the team that they're playing against is the Melbourne Demons.

Gold Coast are missing a fair few players, don't travel super well yet and people have had 8 months to forget how bad Melbourne are at football.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Jaeger with a dislocated patella(knee cap), scans to come later

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Chairchucker posted:

i think the dees are better than the $3 betting agencies have them at, but history says the suns will get up. i think it might be a close game though

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Anyone have any "places" to watch today's game?

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

I don't like people who take drugs. Customs agents, for example - Albert Einstein
i just discovered that you can no longer stream from the afl ipad app to an apple tv and i am unbelievably loving furious.

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

I don't like people who take drugs. Customs agents, for example - Albert Einstein
Android to Chromecast still works. Praise Jesus

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003
I refuse to believe this is the real Melbourne.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

xcore posted:

Anyone have any "places" to watch today's game?

OP delivers.

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Periphery posted:

I refuse to believe this is the real Melbourne.

the big problem is 20 minutes of this followed by 20 minutes of being hopeless. the gap between the best and worst is the big challenge this year

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

snaeksikn posted:

the big problem is 20 minutes of this followed by 20 minutes of being hopeless. the gap between the best and worst is the big challenge this year

Also the fact that we control a quarter that much and kick 2 goals.

Matt Shaw what a loving kent

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Ablett is a spud

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
Anti-Stumble unit is fail!
what the gently caress

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
These Dees.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

The gently caress gold coast, Rodney Eade is loving poo poo.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
:stare:

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
This is great. Go dees

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
I'd be okay losing if we keep attacking and maybe god forbid kick 100 points

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU