Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

The most epic adventure ever undertaken

CapitalistPig posted:

Honestly viva, when Im in games with you the most fun I have is your reactions to me playing badly.

ok, real talk:

I totally fantasized about vigging you. The plan was:

ME: I have a vig, I'm going to kill you, PIG!
PIG: oh noo. I didn't realize you were serious, ok. You are very pretty, nice and smart. Here is some quality content with which to win the game for town.
ME: OK, but seriously I'm gonna need to shoot you.
PIG: Nooooo
ME: Ready?
ME: APRIL FOOLS!!
PIG: :D
ME: LOL ##shoot Pig
CapitalistPig has flipped scum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

BLOOOOOOOOOD

##vote Wall Monitor

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I do not have an ability where I generate a wall of monitors, FYI.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

this game is the worst. i didn't vig pig and my lover is bleeding from his face.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Murmur Twin posted:

What specifically do you find more suspicious about WM than CPig? Right now this looks a lot like scum covering for scum to me.

His posts, his play. I'm stuck doing budget work and I'm on day 4 of 14 hour days, so I can't do an effort post, so sorry. If CPig flips scum, vote me.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
I'm awake and around (although dunno if bowmore is yet -- it is Saturday morning after all).

I think I got the gun from Diqnol. It came with a note telling me that the person I got it from thought I should kill Exact or KB. So it can't have come from KB and I doubt it came from Ram since he knew he was lovers with KB.

I really wish Viva had done this instead of shooting PMach.

##shoot Exact

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

VivaNova posted:

ok, real talk:

I totally fantasized about vigging you. The plan was:

ME: I have a vig, I'm going to kill you, PIG!
PIG: oh noo. I didn't realize you were serious, ok. You are very pretty, nice and smart. Here is some quality content with which to win the game for town.
ME: OK, but seriously I'm gonna need to shoot you.
ME: Ready?
ME: APRIL FOOLS!!
PIG: :D
ME: LOL ##shoot Pig
CapitalistPig has flipped scum

Hah wouldnt you have been surprised when your fantasy ended with a bum shot (lol)

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I'm awake and around (although dunno if bowmore is yet -- it is Saturday morning after all).

I think I got the gun from Diqnol. It came with a note telling me that the person I got it from thought I should kill Exact or KB. So it can't have come from KB and I doubt it came from Ram since he knew he was lovers with KB.

##shoot Exact

:monocle:

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

fiery_valkyrie posted:

##shoot Exact

it literally JUST occurred to me 5 mins ago that you prolly werent hypothetically asking.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

fiery_valkyrie posted:

wait when did you get the gun?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

VivaNova posted:

wait when did you get the gun?

Last night.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

As in, game night.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

Are we allowed to post?

fiery_valkyrie posted:

As in, game night.

You sure?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

That's a lot of items from last night, if that's the case.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

VivaNova posted:

Are we allowed to post?

You sure?

Yes.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

fiery_valkyrie posted:

You could not have gotten something from diqnol N2.

bowmore posted:

Upon the death of a player they may send current living player or players gifts from the afterlife concluding their [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0rBrJbYnEc]business in life.

huh. players plural.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I texted bowmore, we should get a flip soon.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
March 28th

quote:

I, EXAKT Science, SCUMHUNTER, do make, publish, and declare this to be my Last Will and Testament

If you are reading this, I have been killed, likely by Viva. This is bound to happen eventually to someone of my talents and expertise, but it's a pity that it had to happen so soon. However, I will not die without sharing the intelligence I have about who killed President Kennedy. As far as the allegiances of those of us gathered here, the data suggest:

SERIOUSLY CIA

VivaNova
DuckHuntDog

LIKELY LBJ
Max
CapitalistPig
TheRam

SOMEWHAT SOVIET
Rarity
Poison Mushroom
wall monitor

REASONABLY REPTILIAN

Murmur Twin
Hal Incandenza
fiery_valkyrie

COOLLY CUBAN

King Burgundy
GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE

LEE HARVEY OSWALD
EXAKT Science

As we all know, the CIA murdered president Kennedy and Oswald was a patsy. Do with this information what you will. Godspeed, Town.

April 1st

quote:

Rest In Peace, Rarity my friend. I sincerely thought you were bad.

I still think Viva is scum, but Rarity's flipping town was honestly very unexpected. I think Max and Wall Monitor are both worthy lines of inquiry. Max because he's the scummiest person on the Rarity dunk and was equally weird about Opop day 1, and Wall Monitor because he was pushing me for being desperate without providing any evidence to support that read. There's also the fact that he was weird on the Opop dunk, but I'm more confident about Viva and Max at the moment.

Exakt Town-Aligned Vanilla has been shot and killed Day 3 it continues...

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

wall monitor (4): Byers2142, CapitalistPig, Murmur Twin, Max
Byers2142 (0): Max, Max, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig

Not Voting (4): DuckHuntDog, fiery_valkyrie, VivaNova, wall monitor

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is April 03rd, 2015 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 hour, 3 minutes.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##vote viva

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
That is where my vote will stay until the scum is dead

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

CapitalistPig posted:

That is where my vote will stay until the scum is dead

cool

##vote Wall Monitor

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

##vote Wall Monitor

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Oh yeah no I got confused

##vote wm

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
:redhammer:

Final Votecount for Day 3

wall monitor (6): Byers2142, CapitalistPig, Murmur Twin, Max, CapitalistPig, VivaNova, DuckHuntDog, CapitalistPig
VivaNova (0): CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig
Byers2142 (0): Max, Max, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig

Not Voting (2): fiery_valkyrie, wall monitor

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is April 03rd, 2015 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 42 minutes.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

Day 1... I messed up. I need to post more, I need to be better about answering questions directly, I need to basically not go completely silent when someone is pointing finger of suspicion at me. If I'm alive tomorrow I need to be better.

For what it's worth Fiery still seems a bit suspicious to me, but I'm gonna need something more concrete than gut to go on, especially if I'm going to avoid being targeted tomorrow. It's a question of if the damage is reversible at this point. Wishing I'd gotten on the opop train, that might have improved my chances.

Overall though I'm feeling pretty good about town chances now that we're down one scum. It feels kind of unfortunate that opop went out the way he did but eh, that's how the game goes. Knowing the rules and the quirks of the game is important.

Am I at the word threshold yet? ... Oh, it's 125 characters, not words. Okay. Not much more to say then. I need to post more, I need to be more active and answer questions. If you're reading this then I'm probably dead anyway, go town!, and I hope me acting scummy and getting miscuddled doesn't cost us the game.

quote:

Oh gently caress almost forgot about this, need to write this quickly because I forget when deadline is

Um, I have no idea who scum is now. Sorry if I'm dead and you're hoping for insight!

Exakt, maybe? If I had to pick someone I'd pick him.

Yeah. Go town!

wall moniter Town-Aligned Vanilla has been lynched Day 3

~twilight~

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm suspicious of Byers and Viva right now.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Hey, send in your Wills ASAP, even if it's twilight.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Yeah viva/byers have been spearheading town lynch after town lynch

so lets get them next

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

CapitalistPig posted:

Yeah viva/byers have been spearheading town lynch after town lynch

so lets get them next

If you think I pushed rarity and wm u cray

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Nobody died Night 3

It is now Day 4

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (7): Byers2142, CapitalistPig, DuckHuntDog, fiery_valkyrie, Max, Murmur Twin, VivaNova

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Haha nice try scum!

I had a 1 shot bp from the departed SUCK IT NERDS

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Also ##vote viva

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

Don't kill me while I'm at a Seder

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

VivaNova posted:

Eat some Kugel for me.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

VivaNova posted:

I don't know what this is.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I don't know what this is.

Passover Dinner

Max
Nov 30, 2002

CapitalistPig posted:

Haha nice try scum!

I had a 1 shot bp from the departed SUCK IT NERDS

I did too.

Also, I'm enjoying a double whammy of Passover/Easter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Thats an awful lot of gifts from dead players.

• Locked thread