Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Alright I'm gonna protect burgundy tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Quidnose posted:

KB you are literally the worst. What an anti-town move.

I'm pretty sure voting Bowmore would have been anti-town. Guess we'll see at end game which one of us is right.

My actions are in if Pmush is around to get them.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

What do you mean 'no performing monkeys'?
literally only way for bowmore to win as scum is to say it didn't go off because I am BP or w/e then try to lead a mislynch on me.

imgay/bowmore or gulag/bowmore will come in tomorrow after killing probably KB (maybe quid), VERY UNLIKELY Diq and say "oh ram ate the spirit bomb" and then they'll say the one who isn't bowmore's scum bro (gulag or imgay) is MY scum bro

it's kind of stupid but I respect them for trying it, if bowmore claimed goku with spirit bomb KNOWING when he thought it up that he could WIFOM my BP then that is really awesome and I really respect it.

town can only lose if quid/diq is an amazing scum gambit or if quid manages to actually gently caress things up.

fyi I'll call what I'm doing tonight now (I submitted action) since I'm BP - I am tracking imgay last night. Since I can't watch a corpse and I think he probably committed the NK.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

King Burgundy posted:

I'm pretty sure voting Bowmore would have been anti-town. Guess we'll see at end game which one of us is right.

My actions are in if Pmush is around to get them.

you 100% should have lynched gulag/imgay or bowmore dude, diq is entirely right that you gave away a lot of our town agency. It's rare to have so many pretty much confirmed players in a game with so little scum hunting, but we have that scenario and you chose not to use it.

I won't be mean or angry about it, but you may have cost us the game if you get NK'd and quidnose can't get over his hate boner that happened because he can't accept that someone who is town would read his D1 play and call it total garbage,. sadly that's what happened.

if it's gulag bowmore it's possible quid will die I guess, I don't know, lot of wifom with this bodyguard claim nk poo poo...

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

you should have trusted diq enough not to make this lylo because if we threw the game on that then we could ahve yelled at Amni or just been like "oh wow PMush made a role that makes no sense just to trick the rolecop" (a la scum cop with town rolecop in the setup)

as I said, we're probably fine but you should have lynched somoene

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

I mean mylo, I just mean that with 2 scum and 7 players we obviously could lynch someone unless bowmore has some ability to kill multiple members of the town.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I am willing to take my lumps if I was wrong. I don't think I was. We'll soon see. :)

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

King Burgundy posted:

I am willing to take my lumps if I was wrong. I don't think I was. We'll soon see. :)

in fairness your mistake I think can only cause endgame if you die and quidnose can't get over his :tinfoil: tomorrow

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
that's a lot of words ram, I didn't read them because it looks like you are freaking out

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I continue to not care who scum is...

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Notice imgay didn't offer a list of people he has protecetd with his bodyguard? Curious.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I did though

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Who have you protected bud

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

imgay posted:

I guess I'll claim if its between that or getting lynched. I'm a elite bodyguard. If someone tries to kill my target, I will blow myself up and kill that person. I wanted to use it to protect bowmore who I thought would get targeted tonight with the spirit bomb thing. For reference I targeted Asiina night 1 and King Burgundy night 2. I thought I would be more effective if I kept this to myself.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

its just weird that you claimed, well, you claimed my role

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Are we even supposed to be talking with a hammer :v:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

why would there be two bodyguards do you think bud

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

we always get a twilight yeah

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Your the one claiming some 3p thing, I don't even know how yours works.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

bowmore posted:

that's a lot of words ram, I didn't read them because it looks like you are freaking out

nah not freaking out mate, just running through possibilities.

I just want this game to end mostly but I can't help being aware of how blatantly the scum have to reside within 3 players and if anyone one could have made today effectively mylo it would be you if you actually have some kind of double nk. You probs don't, I do like your play though assuming you're scum (aside from all the lurking but this game was horrible everyone has acknowledged it sorry for my part in that)

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

That sounds kinda like a PGO and since I visited KB night 2 as well I am dubious.

Why did we not cuddle this scumbo.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

everyone but gulagdolls gets modkilled, TOWN wins!

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

At least KB came in and said that he wasn't going to vote, imgay and bowmore coming in right after deadline is scummy as gently caress. Why were you here and clearly following the thread and not doing anything, both of you?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I should never be modkilled. I am a hero...

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

TheRam posted:

everyone but gulagdolls gets modkilled, TOWN wins!

how do you know gulagdolls is town, scum found

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Quidnose posted:

how do you know gulagdolls is town, scum found

heh B^U

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

buu? what is b^u

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

hey quidnose real talk, have you had a shred of fun and tongue-in-cheekness in your interactions with me this game?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Not really no.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

If you're town you've misread both my tone and my alignment a lot.

Lighten up bud, I only called you a huge idiot! So far I've caught a scum and demonstrated your Kleedrac case was bad before voting him for reasons I still think were justified. I hope when you see my town flip at the end you lighten up.

Someone who thinks they were great with no sense of fun in this game was Asiina. At least I tried to get into it even if that post resulted in you getting the most raging clue over a butt that turned out to be my juicy butt and in this scenario you are straight and male so when you looked less intensely you realised I just have a nice butt and felt weird.

instead you are choosing to focus on the butt and refuse to acknowledge that a man can have such a juicy butt.

I use this example because girls have told me my butt was powerful looking before.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Brilliant points TheRam, your butt is definitely the most powerful thing in this game.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I will see how I feel at the end of the game, Ram. I think your beside manner could use some work, and your actions have many times not be in the town's interest, as I've already laid out my reasoning for. I have no reason to believe you are town other than you shouting it over and over again. There are many people who are still contemplating whether or not you are scum, so I don't think your "I am clearly the towniest person here" insistence is as airtight as you see it.

For someone telling people to lighten up, maybe YOU should consider the way you interact with people in this game since it's, you know, social, and not "Ram calls the show and tells everyone how stupid they are."

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Quidnose posted:

I will see how I feel at the end of the game, Ram. I think your beside manner could use some work, and your actions have many times not be in the town's interest, as I've already laid out my reasoning for. I have no reason to believe you are town other than you shouting it over and over again. There are many people who are still contemplating whether or not you are scum, so I don't think your "I am clearly the towniest person here" insistence is as airtight as you see it.

1) Um, I think you're missing something.
2) Not really actually, gulag/imgay/bowmore have barely said anything (and two of them are scum), KB doesn't seem to think I'm scum enough to change his plans around, Diqnol seemed pretty content with me probably being town.
3) It's pretty air tight, as far as mafia goes.

The towniest thing you did was say "I'm done with this game!" which it takes a real butthole scum to do. The towniest thing I did was use a dragonball to self watch N1 when a scum player targetted me to swap alignments with me (apparently my scum bro) and then I outed that person immediately for visiting me and changing roles with me (FYI I didn't want to lynch Rurea, but Amni could have role copped Rurea and that would have confirmed me as scum or a liar so it was a lovely gambit full stop).

I really feel like your incredulity about how clearly I'm not scum comes from either; a) you're butthurt I called you dumb a bunch or, b) you were so convinced by your own bad case you can't drop it.

I don't mean this post with even a hint of vitriol, by the way, it's just hard to telegraph points without them sounding blunt.

I don't set out to upset people, I just post the way I post - if people read me as snarky and nasty I'll clarify to them that I'm not the ragey type and I consider it all fair game in the confines of mafia and I don't mean anything mean-spirited. I'm not responsible for going further than that, I know the overwhelming majority of players I've played with have had no problems. This is SA, I expect a certain level of thick-skin since I assume people come here to gently caress about and/or play detective not to get offended.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Quidnose posted:

That sounds kinda like a PGO and since I visited KB night 2 as well I am dubious.

Why did we not cuddle this scumbo.

Hmmm. You are lying now, or you lied before.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Oh nevermind, misread that.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
:c: The Current Day 3 Votecount :c:

imgay (3): TheRam, -TheRam, Quidnose, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, TheRam
GulagDolls (2): GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, bowmore, -GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, TheRam, -TheRam, imgay
Lynch No One! (1): King Burgundy, TheRam, -King Burgundy, King Burgundy, -TheRam, TheRam, -TheRam, -King Burgundy, King Burgundy
GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE (0): King Burgundy, -King Burgundy
bowmore (0): TheRam, -TheRam, TheRam, -TheRam, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, Quidnose, TheRam, -TheRam, TheRam, -TheRam, TheRam, -Quidnose, -GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, -TheRam

Not Voting (1): GulagDolls

:h: With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is April 04th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

-----

Are they still on Namek?

Night 3, enjoy your holiday, nerds.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Apr 8, 2015

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
There's definitely a body in the morning. But, didn't you already kill Captain Ginyu?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyAEB8TPs1g

TheRam, GINYU FORCE RULES, TOWN-aligned GINYU FORCE RULES has been GINYU FORCE RULES.

TheRam has been janitored!

Day 4! Let's get this rolling! Deadline is Thursday, April 9th at 8 PM, EST.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:c: The Current Day 4 Votecount :c:

Not Voting (6): bowmore, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GulagDolls, imgay, King Burgundy, Quidnose

:h: With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is April 09th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 22 hours.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

:ghost: boooooooooooooooooo

disapproval, not ghost noises

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Can we trust that flip :v:

• Locked thread