Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

ayn rand hand job posted:

i don't think it includes thatdamnjew

spoiler alert: he passes out in his running car on phenazepam and dies from heat stroke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

killhamster
Apr 15, 2004

SCAMMER
joose threads are so amazing

i can't imagine wanting to take a drug where i forget what i did and how it felt, seems kinda counterproductive

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
goon self medicates with russian research chemicals

goes on homicidal psychotic break

threatens to shoot wife and kids

wife tries to get his doctor and cops to commit him the next day, can't

goon drives home after intervention and phenzo bender, falls asleep in car, gets cooked to death

wife later asks tcc how to commit insurance fraud after insurance denies claim

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

ayn rand hand job posted:

goon self medicates with russian research chemicals

goes on homicidal psychotic break

threatens to shoot wife and kids

wife tries to get his doctor and cops to commit him the next day, can't

goon drives home after intervention and phenzo bender, falls asleep in car, gets cooked to death

wife later asks tcc how to commit insurance fraud after insurance denies claim

It isn't the same without the details yo

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
I wiuld have posted "the human gene pool self-chlorinates again" except the guy has already spawned so iunno

killhamster
Apr 15, 2004

SCAMMER
i just don't get it aren't drugs supposed to be fun

none of these sound like fun

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Just ordered. Can someone explain to me how this eyeballing is done? [...] No, do you use a solvent? Do you jam it under the eyelid? This isn’t really that obvious for someone who normally doesn’t take drugs with his eyeballs.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
please post more of these stories they're great and i'm too cheap to buy archives

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

killhamster posted:

you could learn to play a grand piano on your brand new grand piano

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

bucketmouse posted:

good thread

wanna see this one too oh joose is phenazepam and it was posted, ty

e: jfc

Can't stop laughing at this

but re: buttcoins, I've been following them pretty closely for 18 months now and that entire time, without fail, at least once a month it comes out that some business or website or exchange uses floats. now tbh idk (and dgaf) what floats actually are but just from reading all the trouble these loving idiots have had with it, if I ever were to start any sort of business dealing with money I'd be sure to double check that our software wasn't storing it that way. how the gently caress does this keep happening.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
So how about them butts?

EDIT: wow, this article is old. (Well, the guy has been writing these articles for three years and has received 0.025 butts in tips so at least he's making a killing)

Bitcoin’s Image is Actually Great
http://nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/bitcoin-has-no-image-problem/

some quotes

quote:

And what about BitPay, Bitcoin’s premier payment processor? In September of 2013, they signed up their 10,000th merchant. By December, they had over 14,000. On Black Friday of 2012, they processed 99 payments. That same day of 2013, they processed 6,296.

Are you kidding me? I’ve never seen anyone want anything this badly. People can’t get enough bitcoins.

quote:

You could run an ad campaign for Bitcoin that tells people it’s the stupidest idea ever and punch people in the face when they bought in and they would still flock to Bitcoin. You know how I know that? Because that’s basically what has been happening since the beginning of the Bitcoin economy.

quote:

Furthermore, Bitcoin’s improvements to the illegal drug industry and to practical anarchism have been one of its greatest successes, so why shouldn’t people associate Bitcoin with drug dealers and anarchists? Not only is that honest, but it is a strong endorsement.

trucutru fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Apr 5, 2015

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

killhamster posted:

I think the idea is that none of these various experimental horse tranquilizers are illegal, so if you get busted with a kilogram of ephemerol you haven't broken any law, technically.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Went looking for the newest bitcoin ATM in Manhattan... (self.Bitcoin)

quote:

submitted 9 hours ago by ddmnyc

Not even a month ago, I heard that a bar on the Lower East Side called Old Man Hustle had installed a bitcoin ATM. On their homepage, they proudly announced:

"The Hustle Now Has a Bitcoin ATM!!!"

http://oldmanhustle.com/hustle-now-bitcoin-atm/

"Not only do we accept Bitcoins but now we are psyched to have our very own Bitcoin ATM!"

So, on March 31, I invited a friend out for a drink to show him the magic of this new global currency I'd been talking about.

We showed up at the bar at around 7pm on a rainy evening, and the place was completely empty. We sat down at the bar and struck up a conversation with the bartender. I told him I wanted to buy a couple of drinks with bitcoin, and try out their ATM. I had intended to show my friend how to purchase his first bits.

The bartender, a very nice guy named Jared, told me that, in fact, the ATM had already been removed by the owner, apparently because it wasn't generating any income for them. It hadn't even been a month.

So, not to be deterred, I said, well, can I at least pay for these drinks with bitcoin? He hesitated for a minute, and then said, sure, let me figure out how. He admitted he had never seen a customer pay in bitcoin, and didn't know how to accept it. He spent the next 15 minutes looking through the iPhone that the bar used for Square for an app to take my payment, and started texting the owners for help. After no one got back to him, he apologized and said that he couldn't take my payment and that I should just pay with cash.

I thanked him for at least making an effort, and I told him if he gave me his email address, I would at least like to give him a tip with bitcoin. And that is how the bartender of a so-called bitcoin-friendly establishment received his first bits.

quote:

Maybe if we all brigade them, they'll change their minds?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Nessus posted:

various experimental horse tranquilizers

yes this sounds like something I want to inject or whatever into my body

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

imagine I bolded all of this

Bitcoin is a ruthless financial virus that won't stop until it has consumed all value on Earth. It doesn't matter if Russia or other countries 'ban' it. Spoiler alert: Bitcoin wins. (self.Bitcoin)
submitted 2 hours ago * by americanpegasus

Make no mistake, bitcoin is a financial weapon, conceived by some of our most elite geniuses. The math, technologies, and theory for its existence sparkled to life among the Fight Club culture of the late 90's, but it would be over a decade (2008) before the time had finally come to deploy the damned thing.
How amusing that even as Tyler Durden mused about resetting the debt record on screen, there was a real product in existence/development that would do exactly that. I wouldn't even be surprised if bitcoin were referred to as 'Project Mayhem' at some point.
For those nations that foolishly try to ban bitcoin, they are wasting their time. They might as well try to ban the common cold. There is only one thing they can do to fight bitcoin, and they're so shortsighted they haven't even considered it as an option.
That would be to start their own, state-sponsored, rival Cryptocurrency. However the window for the viability of that is fast closing / already passed. Bitcoin has a 7 year lead, even if a clone were copy/pasted today. And even if such a stunt were attempted, the legitimacy that bitcoin would gain at that moment would be enormous.
It's essential that the true creators of bitcoin maintain plausible deniability until global adoption has already occured. This ensures that other nations and players don't unnecessarily prolong/hamper the process.
Any intelligent person who studies the history and facts can only arrive at the same conclusion.
Bitcoin is unstoppable. It's fuel is sheer human greed, and that same fuel will power the protocol through tier after tier of global finance. The dollar will crash before 2020, and though I don't believe anyone can predict exactly when that will happen, bitcoin will continue to ensure that the 'good guys' remain in control.
The technological portion is done. That ended the moment bitcoin was released into the public. Now it's just a social and informational war, controlling the opinions of the population and ensuring a slow trickle of government and corporate adoption.
Bitcoin is posed as some neckbeard, anti-establishment movement, but it's not. Not even close. The common pleb lives so far down the informational ladder they can't even grasp the true nature of their world: play your xbox, eat your Doritos, and don't worry about what the left hand is doing. There is nothing that can be realistically done at this point: Bitcoin wins, and the only winning move?
You better get your rear end on the bitcoin standard as soon as possible.

[–]americanpegasus[S] 2 points 8 minutes ago*
The dark parts of the winter cannot be expressed properly in English... My mind turns inward, attacking itself. A shadow that weighs a trillion pounds sits on my chest laughing at me, and I am scarcely able to get off the couch.
My dwelling lies in shambles, as I don't even have the energy to pick up the discarded remains of past meals or wash clothes. Friends call and ask about me, but I turn on them, and engage in a course of ruthless relationship self-destruction with even the most well meaning of companions and lovers.
This darkness breeds creativity on an unimaginable scale. It is never self destructive. Even in its hatred, it maintains a grand sense of ego. Such a concept would be outside it's vocabulary, but it is, however, highly empathetic. It feels not only my own pain, but the pain of every human that I have ever hurt or has ever been hurt. It is intelligent enough that it knows its own futility, and understands the pointless nature of itself.
There are genius insights, but these are primarily emotion based. They create a peculiar paradox of being the man who sees the flaws in every other relationship but can't get your own poo poo together. Language and expression flow, and though your physical body wastes and you feel like nothing will ever be OK again, your mind is busy stringing together colors and musical notes into a Symphony of deranged beauty.
You think back to just a few months ago and wonder how you ever lifted a single weight... Or smiled at some girl in the sun... Or accomplished anything at all. Despite the obvious signs of success all around you, nothing matters. You, against all odds, have failed.
The only saving grace is to recognize this darkness for what it is and harness it into some kind of creative project. You will have a temporary window into some very intense and incredible states of consciousness and it would be a shame to waste them.
Because though the dark God sits on its icy throne, saying all foul manner of hateful and horrible things, it also knows its time is short.
With spring comes a new promise, a new power. Something reawakens, and for a short time the icy king and the sunlit angel share the same space, mocking and laughing at each other.
But now, for every cruel thought the trillion pound shadow has, the angel blows it away with a laugh.
She is in control now, and there is no stopping her.
You begrudgingly drag your rear end to the gym for the first time in months... Is This really what we let happen to ourselves? gently caress, we have to fix this, now.
You find some time to lay out by the pool. The double headed axe of those psychological entities is brought to bear on any foolish man or woman who opposes you. Why? You know them better than they know themselves. You are them, a better version of them.
You lift. You tan. You write. You work.
Math. Science. Energy.
Holy poo poo, we just invented a new game. Dice, cards, closed systems... Game theory...
Why did you ever doubt yourself? gently caress, you are.
Politics... Religion... Ohhhh, it all makes sense. Hey, we just invented another game. This is awesome! Oops, time to buy a new notebook. We filled this one up.
You are both nothing and everything, wasn't that always obvious? You are the singularity of all intelligence in this entire loving universe. Holy poo poo, why didn't you see it before?
See this doorman blocking your access to the club? gently caress this guy. He is a speck of dust compared to you. You March over and announce your name and that you're not standing in the line; he's gonna let you in.
And with a look of confused wonder on his face, he does.
See this gorgeous blonde? She's nothing. You walk over to her and ask what daddy issues that nine pounds of makeup is hiding. She should slap you and walk away, at best. But she doesn't.
What the gently caress happened? Why is every human you interact with bending to your will? You are loving invincible.
You can do anything. Look at these abs. Look at this tan. Look at everything you have achieved.
gently caress. Them.
You are the bright and warm center of this entire God damned universe and let anyone dare to say otherwise.
The angel is fully in control now. You can't lose.
Or can you?
What if things aren't really so easy? That gorgeous woman you fell in love with.. The one that perfectly complements you... What if....
gently caress.
Halloween is almost here. That should be fun, right?
What seems to be the problem..? I thought we had everything figured out.
From a dark and deep recess in your soul, the icy king smiles upward.
Winter is coming.

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

The only thing white people deserve is a bullet to their empty skull

from a few pages back but i love it when subtle burns on antonopoop make it into government documents

quote:

The defense also sought, unsuccessfully, to have
two witnesses testify as experts, including a purported “Bitcoin expert” named Andreas M.
Antonopoulos.

also

quote:

“If anything,” the Court found, the Force investigation “is inculpatory” as to Ulbricht, as it indicates that that Ulbricht, as “DPR,” paid Force to leak information about USAO-Baltimore’s investigation, thus evidencing a criminal state of mind and desire to protect his illegal enterprise.

also the govt claims they would have been within their rights to not even tell the defense about CARL MARK FORCE IV because ongoing sealed investigation but petitioned the judge to let them do it anyways (they needed permission) just to head off any appearance of impropriety, then successfully argued against allowing the inculpatory evidence into trial. amazing. guessing they had these responses mostly drafted months ago. it's like the government has a chess engine which can search 20 ply and the ross defense has one which can search 2

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

yes this sounds like something I want to inject or whatever into my body

quote:

If you have 100mg of phenazepam, take 100mL of undiluted propylene glycol and add your phenazepam to it. Stir it gently for a while and give it some shakes every couple of minutes (not continually). It might take a while to get it all to dissolve, but you're going to want to make sure there is no precipitation at the bottom of the propylene glycol. If you can't get it all to dissolve, your phenazepam was probably more than 100mg.

Afterward, label your phenazepam/PG solution as NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION/TOXIC/DEATH/etc so that nobody mistakes it for food and drinks it.

In case anyone is concerned, propylene glycol is perfectly safe to consume. It's FDA approved and you've probably eaten it before as a food additive.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
this one crazy trick that the fda hates

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

lol that brigade will go extremely well right up until the moment they're expected to purchase something

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

like when everyone thought scott pilgrim would be a $500 million blockbuster because of all the internet buzz and it let out a soft wet forty million dollar fart

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

or when that one doctor who(?) writer killed off a character and he found out the thousands of posts and death threats were coming from a total of four people

bucketmouse
Aug 16, 2004

we con-trol the ho-ri-zon-tal
we con-trol the verrr-ti-cal

Boxturret posted:

please post more of these stories they're great and i'm too cheap to buy archives

here's the rest of the greatest-hits post I got that one from

quote:

Shasta Orange Soda posted:
Oh Jesus. I had exactly two beers with some eyeballed phenaz on Sunday night. All I remember is hanging out with my roommate, listening to music, and playing video games.

I don't remember this, but I woke up from my benzo sleep for a little while on Monday morning (8:30, according to my computer) and went on eBay. I used the Buy It Now option for an Apple 3GS 16GB unlocked/jailbroken iPhone for $700!! gently caress! It looks like I didn't pay for it, though (or maybe I tried to and didn't have enough in my account), so I'm going to try and get out of it.

iPhones are sorta cool and it makes sense that I'd want one, but I also placed a $50$100.00 bid on a Vose & Sons Antique Grand Upright Piano and only lost because it wasn't enough for the reserve. Yeah. I've never known how to play an instrument in my life, don't have room for a piano, and a million other reasons why that bid was a bad idea.

Apparently, after placing those bids, I went back to sleep for another 8 or 9 hours.

I really can't get over how supremely retarded all of this was. And the topper is that the phenaz afterglow lasts so long that I didn't realize any of this until 36 hours after it happened!

Don Danger posted:
Hey guys, how do you measure doses? I'm tired of licking matchsticks and licking what sticks to them, can I just pass my finger around the dust on the sides of the baggie?
WELL LET'S TRY!

Nothing too out there to say about my first juicy day, everything went fast as gently caress, I smuggled 3 beers into the pizza place and hung there, my vision got blurry and I couldn't read very well, but I played on the pc instead.

Any fun games to waste time guys? This is Serious.
Edit: IM loving TIRED OF SOLITAIRE AND MINESWEEPER!!

Goatmonger posted:
MY short story:
100 mg from the guy with ac cool bottles.
Random acetoe that claims is 100% (looked good when mixed, local CVS said they couldn't order the pyrol blah blah without a prescriotion.

Mix it in a pretty botle and noting appears to be floating. Sp after mixing it again loking for flote3s with a baby syrange get about ~.ml. Sutff burns. Staying home the night so I get ~.4ml burns again.

Dunno why but it is 4 PM the next day, not sure all of last day, games tv what not. Well I dropped my laptop off my bed bed and broke the damamaged power connector. In a spictual mmoment I half assed it back to life. I go somewhere arwsome for food and get capsules fomr the health story. So after fuddling wwith the caps to to little degree (Fell out of chair nad had flour everythwerer) I decieded break my computer cord again. SO i do the dumbest thing of all and go met my friends at whooters, which isn't fair away. The problem is my roomate made goood food I was eating and driving and I had forgetting my glasses which help at night and get pulled over. He ask me where I live, wherer I am comforming from and if I have been drinking (think he asked that twice). I had turned my car off and was going to look for my papers when he said to be caeful and drove off. One slilver of chance might have been the non alochol reak, or record of no such actions, or that asian food is aerdsomr.

Home and safe, last day a litte hazzy but It my englighted time I fixed the cord slightly better and going to get on the capping wagon again. PS spelling sucks, also not including much dosage because mine has been not as accurate as one wou;d dsire

Be safe all.

[editorial note: Yes, this guy is drinking paint thinner/nail polish remover]

Mittenman posted:
I used around 1 mg\ml of Purel. Worked fine with some heat and time.

It's plentiful, discreet, non toxic at anywhere near rational amounts and drat near tasteless if you chase it. Is there any reason not to use purel? I mean it consists of ethyl alcohol(77%), Propylene glycol, water and a couple outher things. The worst of which is probably perfume. It worked fine for me and kept for a couple of weeks without any noticeable degradation.

It also has the benefit of not being acetone.. Drinking acetone jesus christ!

[editorial note: Don't drink alcohol based hand wash, it has isopropyl alcohol in it which makes you go blind. Maybe not this dude's stuff but it's a bad idea in general since most brands do.]

JooseOnTheLoose posted:
holy poo poo where to begin. I tried just a little and it was great. Slept most of the day. Few weeks later monday, i try a little more. I wake up tuesday night with a broken arm from crashing my motorcycle in a parking lot,, walk 30 miles the wrong direction home, in the middle of the night, Cop pulls me aside and wis wondering where I’m going (home No ID No money, no cellphone, but keys thankfully), I fail a sobriety test as it as 30 or so out raining and I was cold shivering so i think i got some leniancy. Thankfully he gave me a lift. Wakup wednesday to an email that said if I wasn’t in the hospital i was fired, and my fiances father called and said if I called her again he’d get a restraining order.

Now i find out that despite being in the hospital, I’m still fired. Learn from my lesson folks, you will loose the love of your life and despite being a week later have no idea why. Loose your job, and in a month or so your apartment. I have basically no where to go.

B-Nasty posted:
I think you can chalk me in the ++ column. In the words of my friend:
——————
do you realize we went to all these places in one weekend?

bar ferdinand
segundo
m room
el camino real
pyt
happy rooster
apothecary
aki
southwark
makos

i dont even think millionares behave that way.
——————-

And that doesn’t include the shopping spree at H&M, Urban Outfitters, and Holts. Dropped some serious coin, but what’s the point of being an overprivileged, upper-middle-class, self-indulgent, libertine if you can’t enjoy it once in a while. Had a blast! I just hope I didn’t annoy my buddy too badly about trying to sleep with his sister...

quote:
I like phenazepam, it does last a bit longer than a valium or xanax or anything else ive ever taken but isnt a really powerful one. Its really nice taken with a few beers, I was talking a whole load of poo poo on msn last night I cant rememer what, my sister hung up on me, some sister eh, shes not even got work or uni, just up to look after her pals horses n cats, and i bought her a viao where u need to put ur finger over the fingerprint recognition bit to make sre no-1 can go on it whos not supposed to, 2 weeks old, and te bitch hangs up on me just cuz im blethering shite about something or other, but anyway, time moves on, got to check the deliberys today, max yours will be sent out, go easy on that phenaz, and cliffy if u want to order youl need to get your running shoes on as last orders are 3pm ........................well u got some time left
peace

Underflow posted:
Woke up, fell out of bed
Baby grand? I ordered that?
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup
And looking up, I noticed it was March

Found my coat, and grabbed my hat
Made the bus in hours flat
Found my way upstairs and had a dose
Somebody spoke and I went comatose

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

or when we thought the various exchanges and black markets and dev operations and asic vendors were run by different people, when in fact it was all just a setup for yet another a very bad and extremely unoriginal omnikarpeles joke

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

theflyingexecutive posted:

like when everyone thought scott pilgrim would be a $500 million blockbuster because of all the internet buzz and it let out a soft wet forty million dollar fart

scott pilgrim was loving stupid trying to come out the same weekend as eat pray love (for the ladies) and expendables (for the cool guys that enjoy explosions) leaving only idiot jobless nerds to see it.

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES

killhamster posted:

i don't get it either we all like a good nap but why would you ever a heroin

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

scott pilgrim was loving stupid trying to come out the same weekend as eat pray love (for the ladies) and expendables (for the cool guys that enjoy explosions) leaving only idiot jobless nerds to see it.

lol if u think johnny CBR ponied up $15 at the theater instead of watching a cam in his stained briefs that night

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

killhamster posted:

it's a benzo like xanax or valium, they all do similar things. anti-anxiety, some euphoria, make sleeping really easy. kinda like alcohol, except unlike booze or the beznos people get from scripts, phenazepam's duration was days.

its dosing was about the same as xanax, therapeutic dose of .5mg to 1mg, recreational 1-4mg. these guys were getting "500mg" of pure powder. a 1mg xanax pill has like 200mg of filler material so you're not trying to take a literal spec of dust. they'd stick their finger in the power, eat 40 doses at once, and wake up 4 days later after basically being blackout drunk for days.

that volumetric dosing post was smart, put the 500mg of superbenzo into a half liter of goo. it's a lot easier to measure 1ml at a time and drink that than trying to measure specs of powder. (drink, not inject)

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

my favorite method of dosing mentioned in that thread was "lick a match stick, dip it in the powder, whatever sticks is 1mg"

also the dude who said he was able to eyeball 1mg

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

bucketmouse posted:

Now i find out that despite being in the hospital, I’m still fired. Learn from my lesson folks, you will loose the love of your life and despite being a week later have no idea why. Loose your job, and in a month or so your apartment. I have basically no where to go.

lol

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!

jetz0r posted:

[...] except unlike booze or the beznos people get from scripts, phenazepam's duration was days.

its dosing was about the same as xanax, therapeutic dose of .5mg to 1mg, recreational 1-4mg. these guys were getting "500mg" of pure powder.
nitpicky note: valium also has a half-life of about two days.

another major factor is that that 500mg of powder would cost about as much as dinner for one at TGIF.

if someone managed to use it without blacking out and ruining their life, that 500mg was also enough to become physically dependent on it. quitting benzo's cold turkey can be fatal. the title of the benzo thread, "saving goons from middle eastern prisons since 2013" refers to a goon who was completely physically dependent on phenazepam but had to go to Saudi Arabia for a few weeks, so he asked for advice on smuggling phenazepam into Saudi Arabia to feed his addiction. he ultimately did and buried 50g of phenazepam under a tree in case he ever needed some.

Phoning It In
Oct 17, 2010

lol propylene glycol is also used as a transfer fluid in solar/geo heating systems so that if the pipe breaks inside your hot water tank it doesnt poison you. it's nontoxic antifreeze here drink 100ml of it

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Gobbeldygook posted:

nitpicky note: valium also has a half-life of about two days.

another major factor is that that 500mg of powder would cost about as much as dinner for one at TGIF.

if someone managed to use it without blacking out and ruining their life, that 500mg was also enough to become physically dependent on it. quitting benzo's cold turkey can be fatal. the title of the benzo thread, "saving goons from middle eastern prisons since 2013" refers to a goon who was completely physically dependent on phenazepam but had to go to Saudi Arabia for a few weeks, so he asked for advice on smuggling phenazepam into Saudi Arabia to feed his addiction. he ultimately did and buried 50g of phenazepam under a tree in case he ever needed some.

is there any chance you could link to the Saudi Arabia plotline, or elaborate a bit. why did he have to go to Saudi Arabia. Isn't 50g more than a lifetime's supply. what tree did he bury it under. why might he be going back to Saudi Arabia to need it. how did he smuggle the powder.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Krinkle posted:

it would be cool to sleep on time sometimes ig uess

there i type like roast beef now

every day i feel a little bit more like roast beef

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

indigi posted:

is there any chance you could link to the Saudi Arabia plotline, or elaborate a bit. why did he have to go to Saudi Arabia. Isn't 50g more than a lifetime's supply. what tree did he bury it under. why might he be going back to Saudi Arabia to need it. how did he smuggle the powder.

i think it was for work and i had thought that the trip ended up being cancelled so he went back to doing enough drugs to kill several horses

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!

indigi posted:

plotline starts here.

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

trucutru posted:

And what about BitPay, Bitcoin’s premier payment processor? In September of 2013, they signed up their 10,000th merchant. By December, they had over 14,000. On Black Friday of 2012, they processed 99 payments. That same day of 2013, they processed 6,296.
i'm the average of half a transaction per merchant on the biggest shopping day of the year

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

tyvm

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

imagine I bolded all of this

by americanpegasus
god speed, my schizophrenic pony

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Ghostlight posted:

god speed, my schizophrenic pony
has anyone suggested that this guy and throwahoymatie are the same guy? they are both very upset and very ill

e: the second quote is better, about his genius insights and how being a disheveled shut-in that lashes out at other people fuels his creativity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
good god, this is the most bitcoin-like laffs i've ever seen. they keep doing the same things that just caused others ruin.

Wickerman posted:

I'm gonna find out, dosing 6mg now.

Wickerman posted:

been in hospital past two days

no car now

Wickerman posted:

Apparently I got called to work Wednesday morning, got there, clocked in, took a few orders, was told to go home. on way home, I wrecked, flipping my car and breaking a wheel off. got taken to a local commmunity hospital, life-flighting to a bigger one and that takes up all of thursday. last night appartently i tried to kill myself with 12 percocets (i got them as pain meds for my wreck) and herei am now

no car, no pain meds, and no telephones

i flushed the rest of my phenazepam, gently caress that poo poo right good.

dont do this you just forget days of your life and get clumsy, not a fun drug

Brady posted:

Maybe I just have a high benzo tolerance., but I'm almost out of the halfgram and I haven't blackout, bought a new tv, start a fight, lose my girlfriend, or aything remotely crazy. I got the haslg gram a week ago so I'm assuming I'm taking high dosages. I just don't get it.

Brady posted:

Da Joose hit me. took someone and eventuality endeid uo passing out st wwork, in which case tey called the ambulance in. I was hookef up for about as day and they let me go clean. I didn't get a record of the drug tests which suck.

Edir- Alsofound out that my friend cashed his car and we went downtown and bought 75 bucks of nitrous chargers.

And I'm probably going to lose my job.

Brady posted:

Phen report 2:

Friend and I took some phen. He spilt his beer all over his MAcbook, we we went out an bought a brand new $1,170 Macbook pro in cash.

After that we went downtown and I don't know where the gently caress we ended up. Some how we ended up smashing into a cars windows. Eventually we got separated downtown. I ended up in the boon docks and eventually got a friend to pick me up. Our other friends car was found parked on a curb with his wheel and rim all hosed up.

Report number 3

Got fried from my job for falling asleep on the job. I was unresponsive so they called the EMTs to pick me up. Loost my job over that.

Three days of phen will do that to you.

Clonkers posted:

Mine arrived today, yay, such restraint I have shown for not dipping in before my PG and measuring syringe arrive

Clonkers posted:

Trip report:
All the ncecesaries (glycoll, syringes phenazepam) had arrived by friday, by friday evening all all was dissolved and ready to go. I start myself with 3.5g just to see how things go. Everythings going goon, playing guitar hero with friends and having a good time. Then a load of friends come over on acid and who hear Ive got this magic stuff, they all promise to pay and im so joose that I think what the gently caress.

Later on I have 1 friend comoatosed on my bed, 2 more all over the place. I get pissed off and tell them to leave.

SAturday arrives. I joose 1ml first thing, the rest of the day is blurry as gently caress. The high point was everyone being over again and im pretty sure this girl I like was there. Anyway, i grab my guitar and my juice box and go into the town, looking to play some music. I tell everyone ill be at the park, meaning the small park round the corner, apparently they had people looking in the massive one.

At the small park I bump into 3 chav's. I offer them some juice for coin, ended up 30quid in (more than my freeloading friends paid). I warn then strenuiosely of what they are getting into, 2 of them admit to being homeless so say they really dont give a gently caress what it does to them. I joose them up and go about my way. I get home to a torrent of abuse from my friends asking me where the gently caress I ah blah blah blah. I tell them all that I had said numerous times I was at the park, im a big guy and can take care of myself. I still cant believe its sunay. Sinday evening and everyones pissing me off. Ive pissed off the one girl I like and I know she now likes this utter sleezeball of a dude that just wants to gently caress her as part a knotch in his bed.

I tell this to another friend who agrees. I sleep alot, promise myself that the only person that juices is me. I still have over half my bottle left. Ive nearly made back the money i spent, with more people owing me money so happy times.

The best part about juice is it let me tell people exactly what I think of them. My housemate keeps stealing my phone charger and tellimg me he hasnt got it. I walked into his room mid intercourse, found it and took it, looked at him in the face and said "Dont be a loving liar" then walked out. I think im still joosed now

Clonkers posted:

This stuff is a load of bullshit, i bought off of the compo guy and have consumed most of my 500mg in the course of 3 days. Never blacked out, never felt euphoric, barely lost control. Either benzo's dont work on me or this is some cheap scam. Sure I feel slightly numb, but a 4 pack of beer would have the same resulr

EDIT: tday i wanted to listen to some Rachmaninoff and realy enjoy myself, before each song I hit up 5ml/5gm solution, had no effect what so ever. I am disolving in PG and getting no percipitation whatsoever

Clonkers posted:

sure im stumbling around, but my mental clarity is spot on, I can post just fine and ive just finished the full 500mg, is it possible that benzo's dont effect certain people? should I be moving to stronger/different types to get the effect.

At no point have I felt anything that could be descrbed as euphoric(althought I wasnt expecting it). Might try something opiate based

Clonkers posted:

Ok blow by blow from a mostly sober persdon. Everything arrived friday. I got to mixing,, I put everyhing in a clearn luxzade bittle so I could see ant participation. I left it for an hour. I then began bathing it in a warm basin of tap water repeatedly until it all disolved.

//at some point i shaved my head, no idea when
I then took a 1ml syringe and dosed. I waited 2 hours, nothing happened. I took some more, nothing happened, some friends arrived and were high on acid, they heard that mixing this poo poo was good. I informed them that this was a great way to abort a trip, they didnt listen and shot up. 3 of them vomited, but the tip was gone. That was friday. Saturday I juiced early and fell asleep listening to music. Cant remember much of saturday bar re-dosing and seeing crazy images in my head. I havnt eaten since friday, I began to get more pissed off with my housemates as I am a fairly passive aggressive person and this drug brought alot of things to light. Id say at any one time I had 5 1ml syringes and 1 5ml syringe at the ready. Several were given to people, all for payment, most of which would never come, id say at most 100ml was given away. Between saturday and sunday I did atleast 3-400ml. The entire time I felt fully in control, the blackout i felt was mostly due to my shutting myself in my room and not wanting to see the girl I loved being manhandled by some sleeze that only wanted her body.

Saturday night id had enough. I took my joose and my guitar and headed to a small park neaar me to play. This is where i met the nice chaves. They asked if i was on heroin. I said no phenazepam. I offered it to them warning them of all the consequences I must have sounded like a chemist. 5ml each, 10quid each and I was on my way. Guitar playing while hosed is hard. Anywaythey were happy, and I went home. One of my friends had a message that I was going to the park to cause trouble and went to a big park looking for me

Clonkers posted:

these reports im writing are post joose which is why they are grammatically train wrecks. I dont think theres much point in continuing them as they will follow similar patterns to everyone else, with the exception that I didnt do wild, stupid things because I have a higher level of self control. If people want me to continue, I shall, if not, peace

Clonkers posted:

so drinking a few days afer joosing is a ba idea, 3 glassses of wine and im shitfaced. Fell over, banged my head, gave myself a concussion, acted like a right twat, feel down some more stairs. I now have a gaping gash and 2 black eyes. Thbe good news is more arrives in the mail soon, yay

Clonkers posted:

I think i was expecting something different, id never done benzo's before and I killed around 400mg in a weekend, probably a bad idea.

As a side note I got a call from one of the chav's saying his mate was in a bad way and what had I given him, I told him straight up and also told the dude if he had done any heroin or alcohol, to go straight too hospital. This makes me think of a scam as that was 3 days later, but still dont func around

Clonkers posted:

The dosing the chaves was a mistake, I later got a phonecall telling me they were thinking of taking him to hospital, think the dude was on the big H. I said dont think, act. Hasvnt heard since so assume all is well otherwise my front door would be kicking in right now

Clonkers posted:

I realise now dosing others was a huge mistake, apparently I was pouring it down the neck of my friends to.

Needless to say I have realised that I can never be in control of that sort of substance without some sort of supervision.

Heres my final report, if its wroth the internet space its written on.

I started dosing friday, friday then became a blue as I got more and more into it, I gave it to other people, notably those on acid who wanted their trips aborted. Saturday i dont remember at all, complete blackout. Sunday was spent mostly in my room listening to Rachmaninoff and taking 5gm each and every song. My mind was truly altered by that point and it has taken days to return to normal. This was the day I left the house to play guitar and sold it to chavs, you may wonder why i gave them my number, I honestly have no idea, thats the sort of idiot I am

On tuesday a friend of mine took me away from middlesbrough to get my head straight, I had a big heart to heart with him about I hated the current state of my life, I suffer seriousely from anxiety which is why I originally bought the drug. All the stuff about the girl being hit on you can more or less ignore. I deeply care for a girl, but she is probably just someone out for a cheap thrill.

The best part was yesterday, I took a couple of tumbles the day before and have no idea if it was the concussion or the phen, but speaking to strangers came freely and easily to me. Ive always been a bit of a sheep where I blend into the crowd, but that day I truly felt like I was making headway,

Ive ordered another batch, this time it will only be for me and will be dosed correctly. Im pretty sure no phychologist is going to perscribe be xanax since ive done 1000 doses of this crap already..

• Locked thread