Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Rising Suun
May 10, 2006

watch out I'm ornery

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Bruh it sold out the day it went on sale.

All 3 Texas dates did. One could hold out hope that Austin gets moved to ACL Live and Dallas to the Bomb Factory, but it's not likely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

The Rising Suun posted:

All 3 Texas dates did. One could hold out hope that Austin gets moved to ACL Live and Dallas to the Bomb Factory, but it's not likely.

The Asheville, NC show sold out in a day as well. Death grips is popular I guess. They need to open more shows in the NC area.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Magnus Gallant posted:

Should I buy a ticket on stubhub for 60 bucks? Or miss out on the chance of them not showing up?

Don't spend 60 bucks. I almost didn't spend 20.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

second-hand smegma posted:

Don't spend 60 bucks. I almost didn't spend 20.

But they probably won't come around again :/ the show is also like 4 hours away from me so Id have to do some driving to get there. gently caress resellers I want 20 dollar tickets!

void_serfer
Jan 13, 2012

They probably won't come at all.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
They're not worth $60 and a four hour drive. They're fun, but it's not an experience that you'll cherish forever.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Henchman of Santa posted:

They're not worth $60 and a four hour drive. They're fun, but it's not an experience that you'll cherish forever.

Yeah you guys are probably right.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Buy Refused tickets instead

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

magiccarpet posted:

Buy Refused tickets instead

That poo poo sold out even faster

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
a death grips concert

but with this guy opening for them: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBUgloGcRYTtuFfkjwImG4Q

think about it

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Uhhhhhhhhhhh, y'all

:staredog:

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Please say that's legit

My heart can't take the pain

Screama
Nov 25, 2007
Yes, I am very cereal.
That is so hosed.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

i am hardened

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

no more death grips, please.

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite
what is even happening anymore

that can't be real

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
I really don't think that Twitter account is real.

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

incoherent posted:

Please empty quote me when they're announced as headliners for gently caress Yeah Fest in LA.

Not headliners, but still confirmed .

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Zach Hill should duet with the drummer from Battles. That would be so loving rad.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
Ok guys now announce the Sacramento show or i'm gonna freak the gently caress out. I know the exact second story apartment Zach Hill lives in i'm about to wild the gently caress out and put a brick through his window. I swear to god i will do that or else i'll just passively aggressively complain about a band on the internet. Pay attention to the sac crime blotters for the next few days tho, just sayin

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

the great deceiver posted:

Ok guys now announce the Sacramento show or i'm gonna freak the gently caress out. I know the exact second story apartment Zach Hill lives in i'm about to wild the gently caress out and put a brick through his window. I swear to god i will do that or else i'll just passively aggressively complain about a band on the internet. Pay attention to the sac crime blotters for the next few days tho, just sayin

Go Up And Get Him

no actually dont do that please do not stalk/commit violence against Zach Hill or anyone else.

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

just wait until hes out on the street and shatter a bottle while screaming EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Well I was drinking alone at a bar like a true goon in downtown Sac a month or two ago and I realized fuckin Zach Hill was drinking there by himself too. I went over and talked to him for a minute and he actually kind of pretended to remember who I was cuz I sold acid to his drum tech like 5 or 6 years ago. He said he was working on some new material but didn't say anything specific except he mentioned that he had been seeing Spencer from Hella a little more frequently than he had been. I told him I thought he lived in LA but he said no he literally lived in the apartment directly above the bar. There were like 4 apartments above the bar and I'm no math guy here but if I was to throw a brick through one of them I think that would be like a 25% chance of it going through his window. I think this is a good plan guys, I'm gonna strip down naked, do a shot of meth and carry the plan out I think it's what Zach would have wanted.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
you're pretty cool

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

i know i get that a lot

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Go Up And Get Him

no actually dont do that please do not stalk/commit violence against Zach Hill or anyone else.

Break Mirrors With Your Face in Zach's Place.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

i think instead of doing anything to zach i'm actually gonna go to in-n-out instead cuz it sounds pretty good and maybe check the death grips facebook page later i dunno havent decided yet

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Health Food human being.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

i know i get that a lot

Oh for sure man

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Possibly Chicken posted:

Health Food human being.

cigarettes, ice cream, figurines of the virgin mary

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

hey guys just did a lot of soul searching in the past 7 minutes and i came to the conclusion that im not gonna harass zach hill and i'm not gonna go to in--n-out because its unhealthy and seeing bible verses on my food causes me to have a deep existential crisis. thanks for listening friends

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

im not gonna harass zach hill
You chose wisely.

i'm not gonna go to in--n-out because its unhealthy
You chose poorly.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

You chose poorly.

Maybe when death grips finally announce the sac show i'll celebrate with a double-double animal style and a 7-up

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I saw a dude at a bus stop today with headphones and he started screaming "OH poo poo I'M FEELIN IT!!!!" at the top of his lungs it was cool

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

echronorian posted:

I saw a dude at a bus stop today with headphones and he started screaming "OH poo poo I'M FEELIN IT!!!!" at the top of his lungs it was cool

TRIPLE SIX FIVE FOUR

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

http://www.tbdfest.com/

Death Grips playing Sacramento in September. Perhaps I will invite Zach Hill out for in-n-out afterwards I'm sure he''ll be hungry

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

:stare:

I thought this meant they were dropping a new album out of nowhere on Twitter, which wouldn't be unexpected at all for them. But it's by a different band. New project maybe?

I put it on my phone and I'm gonna listen to it at work.

e: Okay, so this definitely isn't new Death Grips. It's like this lo-fi fuzzed out noise rock thing. But is that MC Ride on vocals (at least some of them)?

Rageaholic fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Jun 4, 2015

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
That's definitely Zach on vocals. Apparently this is a "fictional" band based off of Zach's film he's making. "The Sickest gently caress of Them All" was printed on a tshirt of somebody in the "I've Seen Footage" music video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Lblitzer posted:

That's definitely Zach on vocals. Apparently this is a "fictional" band based off of Zach's film he's making. "The Sickest gently caress of Them All" was printed on a tshirt of somebody in the "I've Seen Footage" music video.
Ahh, okay. I was thinking parts of this suspiciously sound like parts of Jenny Death with a different vocalist and I wasn't really sure what to make of it, but that makes sense.

• Locked thread