Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
They did it. They did it. With slow basketball and the gooniest guys ever, and a guy who gives Andrew Luck a run for his money in ugliness, in Indiana, yeah, this really happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

no. go anyone else

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
complete bullshit that they won that game

DriveC
Oct 27, 2008

Going to Gamestop at midnight for Halo: ODST. Didn't pre order. The guy on the phone told me I *might* get a copy. Whatever dude.

Probably Magic posted:

They did it. They did it. With slow basketball and the gooniest guys ever, and a guy who gives Andrew Luck a run for his money in ugliness, in Indiana, yeah, this really happened.

speaking of slow basketball how about that poo poo rear end offense by kentucky the last 5 minutes

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I like Badgers.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

"The union forever, hurrah boys! hurrah! down with the traitor! up with the star!"

B1G is having a hell of a year for itself.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
They did it. They won the game :unsmith:

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
lmao forever badgers bitch gently caress kentucky gently caress duke eat a loving cargo tanker of dicks you top seed cuntfuckers, underdogs forever b*tch semper fi, go cougs, Hail Satan

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LwPdL3jXDw

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!
i will never understand how fans can become so sad because their favored team or athlete lost

and it's not like i don't understand sport; i went to college on an athletic scholarship

but unless you're on the loving team itself, it's just so stupid and arbitrary to be emotionally invested in the competitive result. it's a spectacle, you watch it to be entertained.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/tournament/2015/story/_/id/12621782/kentucky-wildcats-fall-short-perfection-first-only-loss

^ I mean, read this poo poo. The tone is like someone got shot.

ninotoreS fucked around with this message at 10:05 on Apr 5, 2015

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
http://kykernel.com/2015/04/04/ncaa-tournament-2015-final-4-celebration/

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

That guy's totally full of poo poo. I don't think a team has come that close to a perfect season in a long time. Even IU only had to win 32 games. It's not like people forgot that the Patriots won 18 wins before losing to the Giants, it's just that people thought it was really funny that they lost to the Giants.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

18-1 will be eternally funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Ramadu posted:

18-1 will be eternally funny.

Any other team beating the Pats is unremarkable. That they lost to Eli loving Manning is what makes it special.

• Locked thread