Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

The most epic adventure ever undertaken

CapitalistPig posted:

Also ##vote viva
You should unvote me asap since this is mylo or whatever.

CapitalistPig posted:

Eat some Kugel for me.
I would have died if I ate any more kugel.

Max posted:

Also, I'm enjoying a double whammy of Passover/Easter
Me too! Yay intermarriage.

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Thats an awful lot of gifts from dead players.
It is. Though as I learned yesterday, it's possible to send multiple gifts.

Max posted:

I did too.
I was thinking if I survived the night, it meant you had to be scum, but this explains a scenario where you're town where I survive the night. I feel scum was much more likely to go for you than Pig. Of course one of them could be lying scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

VivaNova posted:

I was thinking if I survived the night, it meant you had to be scum, but this explains a scenario where you're town where I survive the night. I feel scum was much more likely to go for you than Pig. Of course one of them could be lying scum.

I thought the same thing about you honestly. I would have been a better target if you're town, for sure.

I got the BP the moment the lynch happened, essentially. I got no flavor as to whether I was targeted for NK. So I don't know if we just aren't told or if I was left alone.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
That's how I know I was the target, I was told I got hit and it was gone

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Intriguing.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Viva, who do you think is the scum?

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

Indeed intriguing

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Viva, who do you think is the scum?

I have some thoughts but I'm gonna wait till mt dhd and Byers check in I wanna see if they contradict what pig just said.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

VivaNova posted:

Indeed intriguing

I have some thoughts but I'm gonna wait till mt dhd and Byers check in I wanna see if they contradict what pig just said.

Just give me your top scum player right now.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Just give me your top scum player right now.

Mt. That is not a joke.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

VivaNova posted:

Mt. That is not a joke.

Explain your thoughts behind this?

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
Checking in from the Mohegan sun poker room to call temporary time out (for me at least) until tomorrow. Happy Easter/Passover!

Please feel free to case me though :)

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I'm suspicious of Byers and Viva right now.

That's nice!

##vote CPig

Cop result, CPig returned NOT TOWN. Not even joking. I don't know who gave it to me, but I had a one-shot cop.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

VivaNova (1): CapitalistPig
CapitalistPig (1): Byers2142

Not Voting (5): DuckHuntDog, fiery_valkyrie, Max, Murmur Twin, VivaNova

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is April 07th, 2015 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 12 hours.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Byers2142 posted:

That's nice!

##vote CPig

Cop result, CPig returned NOT TOWN. Not even joking. I don't know who gave it to me, but I had a one-shot cop.

Byers is 100% scum

##vote byers

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Like that was a really stupid gambit Byers, because even if you do lunch me, I'm going to flip town (which you know)
and then you are going to die the following day.

This wasn't terribly well thought out on your part, was it?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

Like that was a really stupid gambit Byers, because even if you do lunch me, I'm going to flip town (which you know)
and then you are going to die the following day.

This wasn't terribly well thought out on your part, was it?

You're right, it makes no sense for scum to fake a cop result on you.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Byers2142 posted:

You're right, it makes no sense for scum to fake a cop result on you.

So why did you do it then?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

So why did you do it then?

Because I'm not scum faking a cop claim.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Byers2142 posted:

Because I'm not scum faking a cop claim.

Please, this is stupid

We both know I'm going to flip town.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Murmur Twin posted:

Checking in from the Mohegan sun poker room to call temporary time out (for me at least) until tomorrow. Happy Easter/Passover!

Trip report - started with $100, lost $40 playing poker for 4 hours, won $200 playing blackjack for 15 minutes. Yeah buddy.

Byers2142 posted:

That's nice!

##vote CPig

I just blew my last game by acting too hastily in xYLO (as you two know since Byers modded the game and Cpig was scum who won) so I'm not voting anywhere until I have a reasonable idea of where people stand. For the sake of due diligence - when did you get the cop item?

That said, assuming we ignore that for a second,

CapitalistPig posted:

Also ##vote viva

Are you saying you think that Viva and Max are both scum?

I've been offline pretty much all weekend and want to hear from everyone/reread the game knowing WM/EXAKT are town before I vote anywhere. Always make new mistakes!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Please, if you lunch me based on this then town deserves to lose.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Murmur Twin posted:

Trip report - started with $100, lost $40 playing poker for 4 hours, won $200 playing blackjack for 15 minutes. Yeah buddy.

I just blew my last game by acting too hastily in xYLO (as you two know since Byers modded the game and Cpig was scum who won) so I'm not voting anywhere until I have a reasonable idea of where people stand. For the sake of due diligence - when did you get the cop item?

That said, assuming we ignore that for a second,

Are you saying you think that Viva and Max are both scum?

I've been offline pretty much all weekend and want to hear from everyone/reread the game knowing WM/EXAKT are town before I vote anywhere. Always make new mistakes!

No if anything it's viva/Byers or maybe max/Byers

In either case Byers is the correct choice to hang today.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

CapitalistPig posted:

No if anything it's viva/Byers or maybe max/Byers

In either case Byers is the correct choice to hang today.

But when you voted Viva did it not concern you that we would lose (Max+Viva), which is really bad for us unless they're both scum?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Murmur Twin posted:

Dunno, had it when I entered the game yesterday. I'm assuming from someone who died N1, but have no idea who'd trust PMush with a cop item.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Byers2142 posted:

Dunno, had it when I entered the game yesterday. I'm assuming from someone who died N1, but have no idea who'd trust PMush with a cop item.

Mafia edit: sorry, N2, the night the lovers died.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Murmur Twin posted:

But when you voted Viva did it not concern you that we would lose (Max+Viva), which is really bad for us unless they're both scum?

Why are you even talking about max?
Where did I ever suspect max until you just brought it up?

I've been voting viva like the whole game.

So no, I think she's scum and I doubt that will lose the game for me.

And honestly that isn't what's important right now.

Why are you trying to take the focus away from byers?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Fun fact, if you assume that there are two scum alive and Viva/Max are both town and still lovers, we're in LYLO right now.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Max posted:

Viva Nova and I are now lovers, apparently. I guess they have that ability.

...is why I'm talking about Max based on your Viva vote.

CapitalistPig posted:

Why are you trying to take the focus away from byers?

Because of you and Byers I find you more likely to be scum (I just refuse to vote until I hear from everyone)

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Murmur Twin posted:

...is why I'm talking about Max based on your Viva vote.

Because of you and Byers I find you more likely to be scum (I just refuse to vote until I hear from everyone)

I forgot about the lovers thing actually

It doesn't change the fact that you are super dumb for believing Byers obvious lie.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

CapitalistPig posted:

I forgot about the lovers thing actually

It doesn't change the fact that you are super dumb for believing Byers obvious lie.

Let's say I'm super dumb for a second, explain to me how it's obvious?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I want to say that my opinions this game have been really bad, so I'm taking the stance of not believing what I think I believe. Between CPig and Byers though, that's a very difficult decision for me because CPig has been playing a completely random rear end game until recently.

I also don't want to vote right this second because I'm assuming we either are in LYLO or very, very close to it.

Byers, why did you investigate Cpig in particular?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Murmur Twin posted:

Let's say I'm super dumb for a second, explain to me how it's obvious?

because my role pm says i'm town.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Max posted:

I want to say that my opinions this game have been really bad, so I'm taking the stance of not believing what I think I believe. Between CPig and Byers though, that's a very difficult decision for me because CPig has been playing a completely random rear end game until recently.

I also don't want to vote right this second because I'm assuming we either are in LYLO or very, very close to it.

Byers, why did you investigate Cpig in particular?

Because part of why I was not sold on CPig as scum was his call on wall D1; given wall's flip, I didn't have anything that could sway me on CPIg's alignment either way. So I used the cop one-shot to help me out.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

Town didn't get role PMs, did they?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

So I'm trying to think through the night actions last night.

If I assume that Viva is town, than we should have absolutely been the NK targets last night. There would have been no way to know if there was a BP, since I had only just gotten it. In that situation, it makes more sense that I would have been targeted for the NK and it got neutralized. I received no notification that the BP was used, but if that is the case then CP is definitely lying and should be dunked today. The part that makes me think CP is likely lying is that a BP seems really over powered for it to have been given out to multiple people. Or he's scum and someone gave him a BP? But I can't imagine anyone that's died thinking that he would be a good recipient is a good idea.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Byers2142 posted:

Town didn't get role PMs, did they?

:laffo:

I'm ready to vote if others are!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

CapitalistPig posted:

I can't believe this.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

You have to be trolling, there's no way you'd just do that.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

If you are actually town then I see no reason why you would even post that, unless you're just being intentionally unhelpful.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Max posted:

So I'm trying to think through the night actions last night.

If I assume that Viva is town, than we should have absolutely been the NK targets last night. There would have been no way to know if there was a BP, since I had only just gotten it. In that situation, it makes more sense that I would have been targeted for the NK and it got neutralized. I received no notification that the BP was used, but if that is the case then CP is definitely lying and should be dunked today. The part that makes me think CP is likely lying is that a BP seems really over powered for it to have been given out to multiple people. Or he's scum and someone gave him a BP? But I can't imagine anyone that's died thinking that he would be a good recipient is a good idea.

You're claiming one-shot BP, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
jesus christ guys i was in like 5 games, I forgot about the no pm thing in this one but im still town dummies.

• Locked thread