Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
Reclaim your dress from LEAN, and take GLEN's clothes and give then to CHCH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Inquire what is happening.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Bregor posted:

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Contemplate the implications behind the quantum waveform of CHCH's hair color only collapsing into a new possibility when the cause is observed directly by you. Does this make you God?

LJN92
Mar 5, 2014

Bregor posted:

We must have the dress back.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Ask the Princess what happened to the Frog.

Oh.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

ZiegeDame posted:

Contemplate the implications behind the quantum waveform of CHCH's hair color only collapsing into a new possibility when the cause is observed directly by you. Does this make you God?

More importantly, this means that CHCH's ancestor had not yet been conceived last time we saw LEAN, meaning that coupling was supposed to happen later in the timeline but won't anymore, meaning that GLEN stole our girl! :mad: Kick his rear end!

Even more importantly still, this means we are no longer related to CHCH. Ask if she wants to get high and make out now.

Krad
Feb 4, 2008

Touche
Everyone knows kissing a frog will turn it into a human being, which means the opposite must also be true. Kiss GLEN to turn him back into his real form.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Kiss PCLO during the orgy

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe
Man, I bet we never bothered to actually recruit GLEN and level him up (fun fact: mechanics-wise he's a totally different character from PCLO!). Let's just recruit LEAN and be on our way. We don't need any guys around to cramp our style anyway.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
I agree, rrecruit LEAN

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
explain that you are a time traveler who, in loving around and throughout time, has finally realized that your true calling is conquering all time periods simultaneously. We're talking Black Omen-levels of omnipotence. Recruit both of them to your cause.

I dunno, it could be fun.:shrug:

Edit: also not a guarantee we'll suddenly be less retarded.

Shinjobi fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Mar 18, 2015

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Kill them both, consequences be damned

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Some of the double and triple techs between LEAN, CHCH, and CyberCHCH are way overpowered.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

EngineerSean posted:

I agree, rrecruit LEAN
I mean we clearly did this on several past playthroughs so she's max level and everything.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Hold an impromptu provocative talk show to prove whether or not GLEN is the father.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Kemix posted:

Kill them both, consequences be damned

"Yes", you think to yourself, "and why not?"

That GLEN fellow has clearly killed your friend PCLO and taken his clothes. A payment is required.

And Lean--she looks better in that dress than you ever did, or ever will. It's an insult to you.

And you cannot come back from that. You just cannot come back from that.

LEAN and CHCH continue to argue, their voices fading away to a dull drone as a piercing buzz fills your skull.

Thoughts, you have strange thoughts. Dark thoughts.

Before you know it your sword is out, and you're walking towards the group.

They speak to you and motion their arms, but you can't hear anything. You can't hear anything but the screams of the Reptites.

Your vision turns red. Is it blood? Is it fire? In a moment, it's over. In 10 000 years, it's over. Their bodies lie about the clearing. Are they mingled with ashes? You can't tell if they're human anymore, or if they're Reptite.

Congratulations! You've unlocked the War Criminal ending! Your brave band of warriors has fought a crusade against Lavos throughout generations, sometimes doing more than what's necessary to win. Your repeated sins have final caught up with you and you've snapped! Unable to properly function, you live out the remainder of your life in obscurity. Lavos eventually takes over the world and Planet Xenogears is created, contrary to your wishes.

Only 7 more endings to go!

Shinjobi posted:

explain that you are a time traveler who, in loving around and throughout time, has finally realized that your true calling is conquering all time periods simultaneously. We're talking Black Omen-levels of omnipotence. Recruit both of them to your cause.

I dunno, it could be fun.:shrug:

You decide to tell GLEN and LEAN the truth. At first they are incredulous, but they eventually begin to understand. LEAN, who was earlier perplexed by CHCH's "grandmother" remark, suddenly comprehends when to talk about time travel. She then chastises CHCH for speaking to her grandmother in such a way. GLEN also chastises CHCH for speaking to her grandmother in such a way. CHCH then tells GLEN to mind his own business, and LEAN chastises CHCH again for speaking to her grandfather in such a way.

You continue on, and begin detailing the various periods of time you've been to. LEAN and GLEN listen on with fascination, which turns to determination as you tell them of Lavos and its danger to the planet.

Emboldened by your rapt audience, you began to lay out your plans to conquer all time periods simultaneously. At this point, CHCH cuts in to stop you.

Ignoring that last bit, GLEN and LEAN are impressed enough to decide to join the fight against Lavos.

Uh, okay, well, we have a party again. We can only take a maximum of 3, though, and GOKU has to be in the party at this point. PLZ VOTE ON TWO OTHER PARTY MEMBERS TO GO THROUGH TIME WITH!!!

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I'm not bothering to remember the names of characters here. Just take the robot and the queen.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
CHCH and LEAN :quagmire:

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Bregor posted:

This way we can, in fact, de-equip LEAN's dress and wear it as our own. Also, give CHCH's outfit to LEAN. CHCH can have something from our inventory, like a stupid PRSMDRSS.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
CHCH gets to wear some DLC clothing, in this case the Big Boss Metal Gear Solid outfit, complete with eyepatch.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
That floating hand to your left looks delicious.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

AJ_Impy posted:

Indeed. Our party shall be GOKU, The Robot, and The Floating Hand.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

That's Master Hand from Smash Bros.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
HAND, LEAN AND GOKU

I never saw the war criminal ending before.

Krad
Feb 4, 2008

Touche

Darth TNT posted:

HAND, LEAN AND GOKU

^

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

>Hand and Robot

>Form a rap-rock band with your new party, calling yourselves "Rage With the Machine".

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Take LEAN and G0KU and then blaze it.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Darth TNT posted:

HAND, LEAN AND GOKU

LJN92
Mar 5, 2014

Darth TNT posted:

HAND, LEAN AND GOKU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

nine-gear crow posted:

I change my answer.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Split g0ku in half, so you have two parties of equal size.

Tanyuu
Apr 30, 2008
HAND, LEAN and GOKU

I remember reading on RPGamer that Spekkio could be unlocked as a recruitable member, but you have to use some weird combo named Cielo Mist on him. It's probably just an April Fool's joke, just like the whole 'Magus can join your party' prank. Nice try, but I won't be fooled again! :colbert:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Tanyuu posted:

HAND, LEAN and GOKU

I remember reading on RPGamer that Spekkio could be unlocked as a recruitable member, but you have to use some weird combo named Cielo Mist on him. It's probably just an April Fool's joke, just like the whole 'Magus can join your party' prank. Nice try, but I won't be fooled again! :colbert:

My favorite party is still SPEK, CYRS, and SHLA. Their triple tech is unstoppable.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Tanyuu posted:

HAND, LEAN and GOKU

No but if we beat the whole game with only a knife equipped we get HUNK.

Now, getting SHEN LONG or RPTL, that's a whole other matter.

Alkarl
Aug 26, 2011

Bonus EXP: 300
MVP: Ike
New Ally: Petrine, Greil, Soldier, Soldier, Soldier, Soldier, Soldier, Soldier, Soldier, Soldier, Petrine, Greil, Mordecai, Lethe, Ranulf, Soldier, Soldier, Soldier, Soldier, MPID_BLACKKNIGHT, Greil, Ike, Greil, Ike, Black Knight, Greil, Ike

C. Everett Koop posted:

No but if we beat the whole game with only a knife equipped we get HUNK.

Now, getting SHEN LONG or RPTL, that's a whole other matter.

I thought that was for WSKR, and HUNK was for beating the game using only the Neck Break tech? At least, that's what my uncle who works at nintendo said and

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

AJ_Impy posted:

nine-gear crow posted:

The hand is not a party member. That said--

Hmm.

You have acquired a floating hand!

Bregor posted:

We decide to take CHCH and her grandma.

Shei-kun posted:

This way we can, in fact, de-equip LEAN's dress and wear it as our own. Also, give CHCH's outfit to LEAN. CHCH can have something from our inventory, like a stupid PRSMDRSS.

LEAN politely declines to de-equip her dress. She recalls the last time she let her dress out of her sight--and glares at GOKU.

Anyways, you go back to the End Of Time and go in that cool new portal:

You appear inside of a cave.

You exit the cave and find yourself inside of a massive wind and snow storm. You can barely see the world around you. You squint and think you make out a strange building in the distance. Check it out, or wander around the snowy wasteland?

Rose Spirit
Nov 4, 2010

:33 < APEX PURREDATOR
Use you SHOVEL to dig for items in the snow!

Rose Spirit fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Apr 8, 2015

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Scream as loud as you can. Avalanches are cool, doubly so when they don't hit you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Take all of your clothes off and sit naked in the snow.

• Locked thread