Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CommaToes
Dec 15, 2006

Ecce Buffo

Antivehicular posted:

Technically he's just in the van. Probably the robots didn't even lock it.

CHEETAH CHROME WILL RETURN IN...
ANOTHER GAME WHERE HE HAS NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON, PROBABLY

Hey, I was the only one who got unique art!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I fought hard to keep MCED alive because I liked his style but man that would have come to bite me in the rear end when the investigation results came in.

I am so unhappy that I switched off of you at the last minute yesterday to avoid the NL and I wish I had spent more time pushing for you because I was about as sure you were scum as I ever am about anyone even though you were keeping up a pretty good stream of posts.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
I was going to appease Somber by giving him a signed bass but upon a Google image search instead I want to know how the gently caress punk rockers played with their instruments so goddamn low! That bass is at the dude's loving knees. Neither of my straps even reach that low.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Lol, man I sure was wrong about orvin.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

CommaToes posted:

Hey, I was the only one who got unique art!

I did almost paint over the Robo-Ramone again like I did when I made the Actual Ramone picture, but I figured that would be dumb for someone who's supposed to be just hanging out.

Anyway, I have to be at work stupid early, I'm off to bed. Thanks again, everyone.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Wasn't even thinking about Poque or Chaoslord... and I even had a town read on Epsilon. Oh well.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Antivehicular posted:

Technically he's just in the van. Probably the robots didn't even lock it.

CHEETAH CHROME WILL RETURN IN...
ANOTHER GAME WHERE HE HAS NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON, PROBABLY

No he's dead

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Hal Incandenza posted:

I am so unhappy that I switched off of you at the last minute yesterday to avoid the NL and I wish I had spent more time pushing for you because I was about as sure you were scum as I ever am about anyone even though you were keeping up a pretty good stream of posts.

I think you're going to be a big weak point of mine in the future. You were scum with me in Butt mafia, you were my mason when I was scum in mr. Men mafia and in this game you and your identical twin opop had me nailed.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Met posted:

Wasn't even thinking about Poque or Chaoslord... and I even had a town read on Epsilon. Oh well.

Legitimately a part of my strategy this game was to soak up as much attention as possible so that my scum buds wouldn't be noticed as much.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Well, I was at least a little right, eventually

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I think you're going to be a big weak point of mine in the future. You were scum with me in Butt mafia, you were my mason when I was scum in mr. Men mafia and in this game you and your identical twin opop had me nailed.

Man I love to remember the good times that were Butt mafia

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Poor Quidnose

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Dear god butt mafia was brutal. Who was your third monster?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Nice work scum, shame I got killed but I copped somberero N1 so I wouldn't even have had any solid information right away

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

MC Eating Disorder posted:

Nice work scum, shame I got killed but I copped somberero N1 so I wouldn't even have had any solid information right away

I really liked your style, please stick around and play more games.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Thanks to Allen for a game that was still a LOT of fun for me to follow even though I died straight away as well! I wish I could have been new useful as a cop but thems the breaks

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I really liked your style, please stick around and play more games.

I'm so bummed I died before I had a chance to get up in your face, you were the only scum player I actually actively pegged as scum and it was such a good scum game you played as well

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Thanks for the game, Allen!

Orvin
Sep 9, 2006

It was a fun game. While my selfish play at the end was the deathblow to the town, I think we were done regardless. I didn't really have a clue who the scum might have been.

At least my read on Somber was correct.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Orvin posted:

It was a fun game. While my selfish play at the end was the deathblow to the town, I think we were done regardless. I didn't really have a clue who the scum might have been.

At least my read on Somber was correct.

My comment thanking you wasn't meant to be a shot, btw. In case there were some shenanigans and the game wasn't over, we wanted to create some wifom over whether you or E+ was the fourth scum. MMM was supposed to call out E+ in his vote, heh.

We targeted pig because you had claimed vanilla on D1, Somber had claimed vig, and Met had claimed "no good power." This let us lynch one of the last two unknowns and block the other (Hal, the doctor) at night.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Somberbrero posted:

I was thinking about how the scum have been killing lurkers. I know that overthinking the nightkill is often a bad thing, but I think we need to examine people near the bottom of the list who aren't dead yet. The idea being that scum can't kill lurking scum. Hal in particular stands out to me, I feel like he has the weakest content.

this is exactly what we were doing btw. We wanted discussion. it just worked out in our favor that Anon was the last power role that could specifically out us.

consider that my new meta. I will kill lurkers as scum. Everybody should do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Poque posted:

this is exactly what we were doing btw. We wanted discussion. it just worked out in our favor that Anon was the last power role that could specifically out us.

consider that my new meta. I will kill lurkers as scum. Everybody should do that.

I mentioned this game to my partner and she said "Naw, the scum are the active posters."

I DON'T LISTEN

• Locked thread