Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Hanging just next to your door in the hallway is a painting of an EXQUISITE WIZARD. Your mother collects these awful things IRONICALLY.
btw trying to get away from your mega scumslip by saying it was speculation doesnt really hold up or you'd qualify it BEFORE you made it sound like you were certain about it. we have no idea what hte power roles are and how the colour mechanic changes things so a townie definitely wouldnt be certain about the scumteam size

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Hanging just next to your door in the hallway is a painting of an EXQUISITE WIZARD. Your mother collects these awful things IRONICALLY.

Met posted:

Yeah, I'm arguing we shouldn't put our faith in a pair of roommates who started the game supporting each other heavily and claiming they could solve the game because one is an Oracle (which he'd claimed he'd say before the game started) and they'll win it for all but maybe one person with a strategy only they know but we have to follow.

It's asinine.

you sound REALLY upset at the idea that friendship exists

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

someone needs to put these posts in a mafia hall of fame for most ridiculous argument. friendship = scummy, that is somehow more ridiculous than a pair of mason death miller jester cops.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

You know what, let's have some fun.

Listen all!

This is the truth of it. Fighting leads to killing, and killing gets to warring. And that was drat near the death of us all. Look at us now! Busted up, and everyone talking about hard rain! But we've learned, by the dust of them all... Something Awful learned. Now, when people get to fighting, it happens here! And it finishes here! Two men enter; one man leaves.

Join me, imgay. Join me, in Thunderdome! Dyin' times here.

##vote imgay

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Alasdair Crawfish posted:

btw trying to get away from your mega scumslip by saying it was speculation doesnt really hold up or you'd qualify it BEFORE you made it sound like you were certain about it. we have no idea what hte power roles are and how the colour mechanic changes things so a townie definitely wouldnt be certain about the scumteam size

I don't scumslip, sorry.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Alasdair Crawfish posted:

someone needs to put these posts in a mafia hall of fame for most ridiculous argument. friendship = scummy, that is somehow more ridiculous than a pair of mason death miller jester cops.

Also, yeah, everything else aside, that;s a suspect argument.

15 out of 31 updates done on my other computer!

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

What do you mean 'no performing monkeys'?

Met posted:

Yeah, I'm arguing we shouldn't put our faith in a pair of roommates who started the game supporting each other heavily and claiming they could solve the game because one is an Oracle (which he'd claimed he'd say before the game started) and they'll win it for all but maybe one person with a strategy only they know but we have to follow.

It's asinine.

I think Met is a good lynch too.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

imgay, know how I know you're scum?

You're not accepting the Thunderdome while you ask the scumdoc what to do.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

winvirus had a daycop, and it came back SCUM on you.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I accept your thunderdome
##vote byers2142

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

lol byers I'm diggin' it but at the same time I don't think iamgay is scum cus I voice copped him.

##vote byers

live by the dome die by the dome

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

I prematurely tracked you to the N1 scum kill. It was CPig, FYI. Sorry, bro.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
http://vocaroo.com/i/s03qes8eSmqe

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

TheRam posted:

lol byers I'm diggin' it but at the same time I don't think iamgay is scum cus I voice copped him.

##vote byers

live by the dome die by the dome

imgay, wanna know how I know you're scum?

You've got scumbros voting to save you after refusing to comment on me until now.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

imgay, you know how I knwo you're scum?

This is a bad voice recording. "Ground pound town."

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

lol I can get behind this.

vote solidified

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I am 100% behind imgay, imgay 5eva (1 more than 4eva)

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

like dis if you cry evertiem

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hey, we're in the dome and all you do is slander while you lay on your back like a meek turtle. Making whatever claims you want but I believe you to be meek and I'll beat you up and you'll have to sit down in the dome while I walk triumphantly home.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

imgay posted:

Hey, we're in the dome and all you do is slander while you lay on your back like a meek turtle. Making whatever claims you want but I believe you to be meek and I'll beat you up and you'll have to sit down in the dome while I walk triumphantly home.

Please, you had no read on me prior to this, it's a fake read. You just wanted to be seen Thunderdome, you didn't care who stepped up.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This is the thunderdome, and you are the challenger. If you can't take this heat, stay out of this dome, but you can't. Cause you'll never walk out. of the THUDNERDOME

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

imgay's so scummy, when he was born the doctor voted his mother!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Byers record your voice saying you are not scum!

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

imgay posted:

This is the thunderdome, and you are the challenger. If you can't take this heat, stay out of this dome, but you can't. Cause you'll never walk out. of the THUDNERDOME

Fine, explain how a town player thinks it's a good idea to in essence randomly challenge the whole thread to a Thunderdome? If you're town, you basically hoping for a scum player to be stupid enough to wander into your Thunderdome, but if you're scum you tell your scumbros to stay away and bam, town mislynch D1 and you can explain it away as "I thought it'd be funny to Thunderdome."

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

CCKeane posted:

Byers record your voice saying you are not scum!

21 of 31 updates installed, then my computer withthe mic reboots. Since I need it for Resistance, guess I'll do it then.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Byers2142 posted:

Fine, explain how a town player thinks it's a good idea to in essence randomly challenge the whole thread to a Thunderdome? If you're town, you basically hoping for a scum player to be stupid enough to wander into your Thunderdome, but if you're scum you tell your scumbros to stay away and bam, town mislynch D1 and you can explain it away as "I thought it'd be funny to Thunderdome."

Can't do it, can you? Even drunk while multi-boxxing I'm out logicing you, son!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Byers2142 posted:

Really, an hour into the game? I bow before your mafia mastery.

A real man would've declared a Thunderdome at that point. Poor show, old chap.

Your the source of the Thunderdome, yet, wants that sound? HARK! Are your scummish knees buckling?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

imgay posted:

Your the source of the Thunderdome, yet, wants that sound? HARK! Are your scummish knees buckling?

Yes, that's totally the same thing as a random, "Who wants to go" Thunderdome.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

I want the thread to notice imgay, not even attempting to make a case here. He doesn't think he's trapped scum, he knows I'm not, and he doesn't know how to fake a case.

Have you're scumbros help you, imgay, you're failing right now.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You can't challenge the thought of the Thunderdome, it was open, you choose to ENTER the THUNDERDOME. These are your actions. Don't blame me for this dome of which you'll never escape. Just take a knee and accept your fate.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

imgay posted:

You can't challenge the thought of the Thunderdome, it was open, you choose to ENTER the THUNDERDOME. These are your actions. Don't blame me for this dome of which you'll never escape. Just take a knee and accept your fate.

Amount of this post dealing with why I'm a good vote to make because imgay thinks I'm scum: 0.0%.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Confirming. You all don't waste any time do you. Left the office and things were nice and quiet. Now there's a Thunderdome.

:suspense:

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

28 out of 31 updates, stupid computer updates.

I'm also watching House. It's not lupus.

Despite all of this, I'm still making better points than imgay, who's sitting on the early thread reaction to me.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Your a good vote because we are thunderdoming, which means the strongest person wins. I care not for your rhetoric, you will fall in this dome.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##vote byers

is the correct choice

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

imgay posted:

Your a good vote because we are thunderdoming, which means the strongest person wins. I care not for your rhetoric, you will fall in this dome.

What? So you're admitting you whant me lynched with no read on my alignment whatsoever?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ofcourse I want you lynched, Your in the thunderdome with me and only one of us can leave it.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

imgay posted:

Ofcourse I want you lynched, Your in the thunderdome with me and only one of us can leave it.

Translation: Byers, I know you're not scum and I can't come out of this looking bad, so I'm going to do as little as possible when it comes to casing or calling you scum.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Byers2142 posted:

I want the thread to notice imgay, not even attempting to make a case here. He doesn't think he's trapped scum, he knows I'm not, and he doesn't know how to fake a case.

Have you're scumbros help you, imgay, you're failing right now.

I don't get this though, you wanted a thunderdome too? Do you have a serious read on imgay or are you just trying to justify the thunderdome?

I can't remember who started the thunderdome, but I don't wanna re-read anything til tomorrow.

so tell me whattup I don't know how serious you are and you were super serious last game when I thought you were being tongue-in-cheek about how committed to your reads you were.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

btw i let MY GF MY GF have a go at voicecopping. she thinks sombrerero and samfucious sound the most like their lying. hth. but seriously vote byers.

• Locked thread