Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Xelkelvos posted:

What type of things does this awful person like?

I'm also curious as to what media gets the pedophile seal of approval for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
Why are you guys posting about some lovely blog.

I was hoping that the new OVA was out when new posts appeared.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

quote:

It turns out Miyamori’s not the only one to be put in bed – after our beloved Shirobako heroine, it’s time for her sexy colleague Erika to show her erotic side in another fantastic must-have dakimakura.

Yano’s definitely a lot bolder than the kawaii Idepon Miyamori, and it shows here. The first side features the petite blonde girl with a daring smile as she almost urges us to get on with it. She’s already got an erotic piece of nightwear on, which she has slightly started to take off, clearly showing how ready she is to take that next step. It’s rare to see such an explicit expression in a dakimakura, but this is highly tantalizing.

She’s a very seducing girl and isn’t shy about showing her many qualities, a boldness which is also part of those qualities as evidenced here.
The reverse side, however, is completely different – the wild beast has now been tamed, and she looks on earnestly. She still clearly wants it just as much as Aoi, but she’s strangely shy. This side is especially brilliant because of the obvious eroticism found in the fact that her clothes are all messed up. It also shows some beautiful bishoujo legs, and even her feet for those with the relevant fetish – the strawberry on the cake.

It also clearly implies that she’s not wearing any panties, leaving us to imagine the beautiful shape of her bare backside. It’s surprising given the nature of the first side, but equally brilliant – the charm is different, but just as great. This is a marvelous piece, with the two sides actually exhibiting different realms of Erika’s beauty – they’re both just as great and valuable.
The first dakimakura was brilliant already, and this one is no let-down – they’re quite unique as they sell the distinct appeal of each bishoujo, depending on one’s own preferences they might like either pillow cover better, but ultimately they’re both of the same top-class quality and must-buys.

What’s even better is that Ema and Gothic Loli-sama will also get their own soon enough – but we certainly hope that Zuka-chan, Midori, and Misa also show their sexy sides, as we can only yearn to see more of Shirobako’s sublime cast of females in such an enticing light, and leaving out such wonderful girls would be an unforgettable disappointment.

hmm yes this is certainly a blog worthy of our attention and care

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
And now I can say I've read a dakimakura review. Good grief that's creepy.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

...Why the gently caress would you review a body pillow? "Nice rear end, but also lumpy in ways that don't let me pretend that I am not a worthless lonely shell of a man. 2/5 would not dry hump again."

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Spiritus Nox posted:

...Why the gently caress would you review a body pillow?

Dakimuras are a commitment, my friend.

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

Zettace posted:

Why are you guys posting about some lovely blog.

I was hoping that the new OVA was out when new posts appeared.

It's been like a week since the show went off air, man.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

"must-have dakimakura" is probably too long for a username. Too bad.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Motto posted:

hmm yes this is certainly a blog worthy of our attention and care

Where's that "Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see" smilie when you need it?

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Ahahaha, he did one for Aoi's too.

An actual person posted:

Shirobako’s sex device, Miyamori Aoi, has become a pillow that otaku can put in their bed and fantasize themselves taking the virginity of – her shorts are down, and she’s already prepared for what comes next.
What a rather special dakimakura this is. Most are designed to leave otaku feeling like rapists, but this one is surprisingly warm and welcoming. Miyamori is lying on a bed, her shorts are down, and her sweater is sliding off her chest as she’s pulling at it to cover her lower half. She decided not to wear pantsu today apparently, and with no brassiere either, the only barrier between us and her bare body is that sweater.
Per her expression, she looks eager to take it off and show us.
On the reverse end, it’s not more of the same, as she looks more reserved – as if coming home from work, and being copulated with was not part of her schedule for the remainder of the day. Her clothing are still clearing away though, and whatever she had planned, she evidently has new plans now.
This is the kind of pillow that dreams are made of, ironically.

While this guy is kind of funny, I'm also mildly depressed that a pretty well rounded female character who was well defined on her own rather than in relation to a motherly, sexy, or romatic relationship still gets categorized as the show's sex device, apparently.

Also I will fall in love with this show forever if an OVA comes out and Aoi just casually mentions how many dudes she's banged over the years just to take a shot at people who want to take her body pillow's virginity. Even if it does violate the obvious true pairing of Aoi/Erika.

Also also: oh my god "pantsu" what a loving weeb.

Spiritus Nox fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Apr 10, 2015

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Erika/Tarou is the true pairing because if two people fight a lot in fiction that means they are actually soulmates. Somehow.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

StandardVC10 posted:

Erika/Tarou is the true pairing because if two people fight a lot in fiction that means they are actually soulmates. Somehow.

Even by this dumb logic I think that you shall find that Tarou/Hiraoka is the only possible outcome

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Spiritus Nox posted:

Even by this dumb logic I think that you shall find that Tarou/Hiraoka is the only possible outcome

They will team up to overthrow Miyamori. Once the hangover clears.

The Modern Sky
Aug 7, 2009

We don't exist in real life, but we're working hard in your delusions!
my god, we're so hard up on new content that we're talking about a dakimakura review.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
I'll put some content into my Aoi dakimura :mrgw:

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Phobophilia posted:

I'll put some content into my Aoi dakimura :mrgw:

describe in detail how hard up you are in said content

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

gas

aers
Feb 15, 2012

the director of shirobako got really mad about those pinup posters and is probably pretty mad about the dakimakuras but those are the work of one single producer on the show and he has no say in it.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

aers posted:

the director of shirobako got really mad about those pinup posters and is probably pretty mad about the dakimakuras but those are the work of one single producer on the show and he has no say in it.

Really? I had been wondering about that. Like I said, they seemed to go to quite a bit of effort to characterize characters like Aoi without really sexualizing them, so I thought it would be odd for many people on that staff to just sign those characters up to star in creepy Otaku poo poo.

aers
Feb 15, 2012

Spiritus Nox posted:

Really? I had been wondering about that. Like I said, they seemed to go to quite a bit of effort to characterize characters like Aoi without really sexualizing them, so I thought it would be odd for many people on that staff to just sign those characters up to star in creepy Otaku poo poo.

Megami is a monthly magazine that comes with like 30 anime pinups and most of them are really skeevy because they exist to sell the mag. Some shows manage to avoid this (like all the K-On stuff I remember seeing, and Girls und Panzer).

When they released that one of Miyamori in the shower or whatever Mizushima got on twitter and said something like "This isn't the image we're going for with this show, please ignore that"

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

aers posted:

Megami is a monthly magazine that comes with like 30 anime pinups and most of them are really skeevy because they exist to sell the mag. Some shows manage to avoid this (like all the K-On stuff I remember seeing, and Girls und Panzer).

When they released that one of Miyamori in the shower or whatever Mizushima got on twitter and said something like "This isn't the image we're going for with this show, please ignore that"

The shower one is a well-done piece of fan art. If you look at the credits in the upper-left hand corner, it says Ema drew it and Iguchi supervised it.

aers
Feb 15, 2012

sincx posted:

The shower one is a well-done piece of fan art. If you look at the credits in the upper-left hand corner, it says Ema drew it and Iguchi supervised it.

Probably talking about the Nyantype one then

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

sincx posted:

Can it be considered fanart if a character drew it

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

aers posted:

It's basically if one of those three reps for the media companies was a producer instead of people like Miyamori or Tarou.

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
ADTRW > SHIROBAKO - What a rather special dakimakura this is

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I find it extremely unlikely that most, if not all, of the main cast went through high school and university without ever dating someone. :confused:

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Poil posted:

I find it extremely unlikely that most, if not all, of the main cast went through high school and university without ever dating someone. :confused:

Why? They were dating anime - like I did too.

Ashtarath
Oct 11, 2012

I don't know what all these recent posts are on about but after hearing people praise shirobako in some other threads I basically marathoned it.
Thank you enthusiastic people for making me watch such a fantastic show.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Poil posted:

Lies and slander. How dare you imply my perfect waifu isn't pure. Pistols at dawn.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ashtarath posted:

I don't know what all these recent posts are on about but after hearing people praise shirobako in some other threads I basically marathoned it.
Thank you enthusiastic people for making me watch such a fantastic show.

It's a really good show and I hope they make more. If not, I hope the creative team behind it gets to make more anime original stories about adults.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Well, it's PA Works so the original story part at least is guaranteed.

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Modern Sky
Aug 7, 2009

We don't exist in real life, but we're working hard in your delusions!

sincx posted:

The shower pinup looked horrendously stupid.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Poil posted:

They may have, but they're not at all relevant or important. At least one of them might also be secretly in lesbians with one of the others

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Xelkelvos posted:

They may have, but they're not at all relevant or important. At least one of them might also be secretly in lesbians with one of the others

Yano was confirmed a virgin by the producers on twitter because 2ch got mad she might have dated Hiraoka in school.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Didn't they just refute that Yano and Hiraoka had dated? My recollection is that the twitter statement didn't go farther than that.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Didn't they just refute that Yano and Hiraoka had dated? My recollection is that the twitter statement didn't go farther than that.

https://twitter.com/tsuki_akari/status/568633858607816704

They are not dating right now and were not dating each other in the past.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Oh alright, not as bad then.

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
Dudes, everyone in this show is my girlfriend/boyfriend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!

Zettace posted:

Dudes, everyone in this show is my girlfriend/boyfriend.

Funny story.

• Locked thread