Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Rurea posted:

Cpig why did you give me such a lovely role

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Puntification posted:

Trap sprung, I am clearly the coolest dude you overeager scumlord ##vote max

You are a double liar. If I could vote twice, I would.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Max posted:

If I could vote twice, I would.

Being a double-voter is pointless if you don't use it, I agree.

Rurea posted:

Cpig why did you give me such a lovely role

Just never use it and pretend you're VT (the best role) and your problem is solved.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I am VERY STRONG and TWICE AS ATTRACTIVE AS I AM STRONG and also SON GOKU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

My role is so mundane that I think you are all lying, and if I had the "vote everyone" ability, I would use it.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

I am VERY STRONG and TWICE AS ATTRACTIVE AS I AM STRONG and also SON GOKU

Since I always think people look like their avatars I think this statement is true.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

chaoslord is scum. The scribes wrote of this to me.

##vote chaoslord

Max
Nov 30, 2002

##vote chaoslord

Why would nerds help a dumb strongman?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
What's up, losers?

Um, the Anime Club is that way. Actually jk I don't know where the Anime Club is because I'm not a nerd. Why don't you go find it tho? ##vote Guisseppe Pizzapie

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I'm going to pretend the plates are commemorative as-seen-on-TV presidential portrait plates instead of 50 dollar bill plates.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##vote chaoslord

That's funny, because the scribes told me.... *checks notes* actually they didn't tell me anything, no one ended up circled on my sleep paper.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Ughh were we supposed to be taking notes? Chaos can I look off yours plz? :)

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Somberbrero posted:

Ughh were we supposed to be taking notes? Chaos can I look off yours plz? :)

Of course!

NO ONE BUT SOMBER LOOK AT THIS THANKS

I think everyone is town and pig is just messing with us for his entertainment

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hello everyone. I would say hello friends, but I don't know about you people.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Also there are many Krispy Kreme's here in Colorado, which is essentially the West.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

chaoslord posted:

Of course!

NO ONE BUT SOMBER LOOK AT THIS THANKS

I think everyone is town and pig is just messing with us for his entertainment

I was no joke in a game where this happened, and we had to say exactly that for the game to end.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

What's up, losers?

Um, the Anime Club is that way. Actually jk I don't know where the Anime Club is because I'm not a nerd. Why don't you go find it tho? ##vote Guisseppe Pizzapie

I'm triggered. I'm TRIggered. I AM TRIGGERED. I AM GOING TO DESTROY YOU.

DBZ is not anime. It is...art!!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Someone vig that butthole for defiling Goku! ahhh!!! gently caress!!! Pee pee poo poo!!!!!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I'll vig him if you can fill an entire page with assorted DBZ buildups and sounds.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Let's just chill with getting super simon on each other's asses, somber is a lovely fellow even if he's in huge denial about his obvious nerdhood.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hello everyone. I would say hello friends, but I don't know about you people.

##vote Hal How dare you break my heart

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Opopanax posted:

##vote Hal How dare you break my heart

why are you self-voting?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

*looks @ u* yeh m8 im proper rotten over that DBZ comment, that I am, he's gonna get the old one two, ye olde fisticuffs, right-o. Blam is what I'll say to the bloke, I will, when I gank that chav. Quite.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Puntification posted:

Let's just chill

Max
Nov 30, 2002

*looks @ u* yeh m8 im proper rotten over that DBZ comment, that I am, he's gonna get the old one two, ye olde fisticuffs, right-o. Blam is what I'll say to the bloke, I will, when I gank that chav. Quite.

I can't stand this ##vote GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Max posted:

I can't stand this ##vote GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE

What's the big deal?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Poque posted:

why are you self-voting?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

me, to the rest of the thread: Can you believe this guy. He thinks its butter. He actually thinks its butter. Do NOT get toast from this man. You have been warned.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i think Max is a badguy. ##vote Max

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Do you think that because of his cartoonish overreaction to an obvious joke post and assert that he was trying to look like irritated town but picked a post where it made no sense, or do you just dislike him. Because, well,

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
for his first "jokevote" he picked the most obvious target, The Ram, and then changed it when nobody else climbed aboard

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

me, to the rest of the thread: Can you believe this guy. He thinks its butter. He actually thinks its butter. Do NOT get toast from this man. You have been warned.

Wait, there is toast in this game? CPig games involving toast tend to get wacky fast.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Well, that's tricky. Yeah, he is just hopping all over the place and you could say the ram vote was a barometer, but I don't think scum would actually expect such a jokevote to gain traction. The only way that's scummy is if you think scum thought town would dislike Ram enough to turbo him out of the gate - a fair speculation. I didn't like how fake his reaction to my obvious joke post there was, but then he's also done some things in the past that say to me his understanding of mafia is far different from current players. I'd say he is currently our best vote, yeah. ##vote max

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Poque posted:

i think Max is a badguy. ##vote Max

I'm actually a sadguy.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Well, that's tricky. Yeah, he is just hopping all over the place and you could say the ram vote was a barometer, but I don't think scum would actually expect such a jokevote to gain traction. The only way that's scummy is if you think scum thought town would dislike Ram enough to turbo him out of the gate - a fair speculation. I didn't like how fake his reaction to my obvious joke post there was, but then he's also done some things in the past that say to me his understanding of mafia is far different from current players. I'd say he is currently our best vote, yeah. ##vote max

Max is like, the fourth coolest person here. My vote is good where it is ;)

Max
Nov 30, 2002

My understanding of SA mafia is very, VERY out of date, this is true. TheRam vote was just for having to read what TheRam posted before the game started.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

OK, well, looks like jokevote time is over ##unvote

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

i don't actually read his vote on you as serious. but I expect that the one on The Ram was and the jumping-around afterwards is a way to distract from that, like "look at how many people I voted for, that one was totally not real either"

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

Max is like, the fourth coolest person here. My vote is good where it is ;)

I'm the coolest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

:britain:

• Locked thread