Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

Poque posted:

i don't actually read his vote on you as serious. but I expect that the one on The Ram was and the jumping-around afterwards is a way to distract from that, like "look at how many people I voted for, that one was totally not real either"

TheRam vote was serious in that I did not like reading what he wrote pre-game and was voting because of that.

If anyone here actually thinks that was a serious "lets see how many people will be OK with this" then I give up right now because I am not going through what I did in Golgatha again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

It is humanity's duty to reach for stuff like the stars and conclusions

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Hellom imma de Italian shopkeeper. I hava de post restriction to talka like dees. Ata night I cana opena de shop anda sella my waresa.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Tella me why I shoulda sella to you.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me
##vote Hal Incandenza because avatar reasons

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Little Mac posted:

Hellom imma de Italian shopkeeper. I hava de post restriction to talka like dees. Ata night I cana opena de shop anda sella my waresa.

max i won't include a vote on little mac for this in any casing I do this game.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Little Mac posted:

That's racist. Please make fun of the brits or americans or people who currently count themselves among the zeitgeist, THANK-YOU.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Poque posted:

max i won't include a vote on little mac for this in any casing I do this game.

What?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

That's racist. Please make fun of the brits or americans or people who currently count themselves among the zeitgeist, THANK-YOU.

Mya people are de prouda people. We takea de pride ina de shoppa anna de accent! Sorry for nota including de triggera warning.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Little Mac posted:

Tella me why I shoulda sella to you.

You should sell to me because I am a very wealthy man who will overpay for everything. Also I'm super cool. I'll jetpack from your store and everyone will know you're associated with the jetpack guy.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

I wouldn't fault you if you wanted to vote for another terrible post.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Poque posted:

I wouldn't fault you if you wanted to vote for another terrible post.

Are you calling my posts terrible :(

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Are you calling my posts terrible :(

that one was!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Poque posted:

that one was!

How come?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

the concept of chavs makes me uncomfortable.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Little Mac posted:

Bon journo!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I think silly voices are a-ok because you take power away from hateful people by mocking them

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I have seething cultural jealousy based on my intense whiteness.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm jealous of only one thing - the ability to live among human beings unnoticed. My reptilian brethren are not forthcoming on tips, tricks, and lifehacks.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
lifehack: use your forked tongue to taste two different types of pizza at once.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Me, rolling in a vat of hot soup to warm up: Hey guys whats going on
Everyone else: :catstare:
Me: What??

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

I think silly voices are a-ok because you take power away from hateful people by mocking them

The problem with mocking chavs is that they have gently caress all power for you to take away from them; it's basically going lol poor people are awful. Britain is a ridiculous country in so many ways, you could at least aim a bit higher tbh.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Well, being a formerly poor person, that wasn't my intent. Feel free to reevaluate my post with that in mind?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Well, being a formerly poor person, that wasn't my intent. Feel free to reevaluate my post with that in mind?

were we supposed to be taking that post seriously?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Like, by that metric, I can't make fun of the KKK either. The KKK are really lovely people deserving of all mockery one can muster. Unless I misunderstood this from a previous time, Chavs are also definitionally lovely people, yeah? Not just a poor thing but rather an immoral/cruel thing.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Poque posted:

were we supposed to be taking that post seriously?

Which one. No, at any rate, but looks like Punt did.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Which one. No, at any rate, but looks like Punt did.

the original one you wrote in silly britspeak.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

What do you mean 'no performing monkeys'?
Little Mac please sell to me because I am a good guy and have the heart of a warrior.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Mafia has slowly had me realize that my sense of humor does not translate very well to goons via a toneless posting medium. This is why I was very surprised a while back when someone said to me "well you seem angry all the time and have no sense of humor" when 90% of my posts were intended as something to make myself and perhaps others laugh.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Poque posted:

the original one you wrote in silly britspeak.

No, it was 100% joking.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

chaoslord posted:

Of course!

NO ONE BUT SOMBER LOOK AT THIS THANKS

I think everyone is town and pig is just messing with us for his entertainment

hmmm

##vote chaoslord

Poque posted:

for his first "jokevote" he picked the most obvious target, The Ram, and then changed it when nobody else climbed aboard

this is a good case, surely, but chaoslord is having trouble processing and producing valuable humor

Little Mac posted:

Mya people are de prouda people. We takea de pride ina de shoppa anna de accent! Sorry for nota including de triggera warning.

trigga. trigga warning.

i think this might be a fake italian accent, folks.

Puntification posted:

The problem with mocking chavs is that they have gently caress all power for you to take away from them; it's basically going lol poor people are awful. Britain is a ridiculous country in so many ways, you could at least aim a bit higher tbh.

right, what kind of monarchy can call itself a 'united kingdom'? more like 'a bunch of people united because they have the hots for a queen'

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

##vote poque

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Actually no its Ernie ##vote Ernie bad lazy anti newbie vote.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

TheRam posted:

Actually no its Ernie ##vote Ernie bad lazy anti newbie vote.

what

chaoslord has played more than i have

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

chaoslord isn't a newbz0r

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Mafia has slowly had me realize that my sense of humor does not translate very well to goons via a toneless posting medium. This is why I was very surprised a while back when someone said to me "well you seem angry all the time and have no sense of humor" when 90% of my posts were intended as something to make myself and perhaps others laugh.

Know DAT feel materino, you gotta be sensitive this game about calling people shitheads is a safe place.

Why does my phone autocapitalise DAT?

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Lol seriously? Nah I'm sure chaos is a newbie I read a few other posts and am 99% sure they are a newbie the vote stands since Ernie's post still vibes me!

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Ernie. posted:

this is a good case, surely, but chaoslord is having trouble processing and producing valuable humor

It's true, I'm an unfunny guy. My major mafia weakness is jokes. :(

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

TheRam posted:

Lol seriously? Nah I'm sure chaos is a newbie I read a few other posts and am 99% sure they are a newbie the vote stands since Ernie's post still vibes me!

lol

i like you

##vote theram

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

chaoslord posted:

It's true, I'm an unfunny guy. My major mafia weakness is jokes. :(

it's okay, you've been saved by theram, thank him later?

• Locked thread