Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Hmm it seems like you actually might think....he sucks...........

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

What do you mean 'no performing monkeys'?

Ernie. posted:

lol

i like you

##vote theram

you voted me whilst I was pooping, have you no honour?

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Ernie. posted:

it's okay, you've been saved by theram, thank him later?

:clint:

I'm just a regular guy, doing what he can to make this world a better place.

*tips hat*

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Poque posted:

Hmm it seems like you actually might think....he sucks...........

well i like to think of it is as the equivalent of me sitting in my comfy police chair in the police station

when a criminal walks in with a signed confession in hand and tells me he's okay and safe with being in public holding until he's processed

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

TheRam posted:

well considering your posts are always poo poo, there's never going to be a better time!!

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Ernie. posted:

well considering your posts are always poo poo, there's never going to be a better time!!

boo get off the stage

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

TheRam posted:

boo get off the stage

i couldn't find a better way to word it, i hate myself

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

TheRam posted:

oddly enough you did the same thing to me

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Ernie. posted:

i couldn't find a better way to word it, i hate myself

it's hard to build a sturdy house out of cheese strings and cat vomit.

if you catch my drift.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Poque posted:

oddly enough you did the same thing to me

i think we can all agree that we need to post our pooping schedules so that this stops happening

i go from 1 to 1:15 pm and again from 7:30 to 7:45 pm, depending on dinner i might also go at 4 to 4:15 am

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
My pooping schedule is entirely dependent on if/when I have coffee.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I'm pooping 24/7

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

Like, by that metric, I can't make fun of the KKK either. The KKK are really lovely people deserving of all mockery one can muster. Unless I misunderstood this from a previous time, Chavs are also definitionally lovely people, yeah? Not just a poor thing but rather an immoral/cruel thing.

People argue that yes but it's most frequently used in the media to suggest that being poor and being lovely is the same thing, a popular classist dog-whistle if you will. But even still they are generally at worst petty criminals or mostly just harmless idiots rather than anything like a racist organisation of murderers though. I didn't take it seriously fwiw I just thought it was worth pointing out they are hardly people who need taking down a peg or two.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Ernie. posted:

i think we can all agree that we need to post our pooping schedules so that this stops happening

i go from 1 to 1:15 pm and again from 7:30 to 7:45 pm, depending on dinner i might also go at 4 to 4:15 am

This is depending on whether or not you get food poisoning or what?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Puntification posted:

People argue that yes but it's most frequently used in the media to suggest that being poor and being lovely is the same thing, a popular classist dog-whistle if you will. But even still they are generally at worst petty criminals or mostly just harmless idiots rather than anything like a racist organisation of murderers though. I didn't take it seriously fwiw I just thought it was worth pointing out they are hardly people who need taking down a peg or two.

As I understand it, they form gangs and go around beating up people for their stuff and sometimes even killing them. But then, this is all gleaned from other people I've talked to. I admit I have zero firsthand knowledge.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

TheRam posted:

This is depending on whether or not you get food poisoning or what?

depending on whether i eat shawerma for dinner or not, actually! like clockwork every time i have shawerma i am out of service the next day.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Mafia has slowly had me realize that my sense of humor does not translate very well to goons via a toneless posting medium. This is why I was very surprised a while back when someone said to me "well you seem angry all the time and have no sense of humor" when 90% of my posts were intended as something to make myself and perhaps others laugh.

I think you're funny.

Of course, looks aren't everything :rimshot:

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

the question 'maybe we should get shawerma for dinner?' is my arch nemesis irl

my answer is always 'gently caress you, i would have done today differently if i knew a few hours in advance'

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

As I understand it, they form gangs and go around beating up people for their stuff and sometimes even killing them. But then, this is all gleaned from other people I've talked to. I admit I have zero firsthand knowledge.

No that's the police.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

I thought it was something like chav is derivative of chavi or something which is like romanian or gyspy related. It was backronym'd to mean "council house and violent". It's not the nicest word, and usually "chavs" are kind of a victim of the great vagina lottery and are petty criminals or just shat on for being failed by the education system and or their environment.

UK doesn't really have much equivalence to the extremes like the KKK, since we're less stupid or something.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

TheRam posted:

UK doesn't really have much equivalence to the extremes like the KKK, since we're less stupid or something.

BNP

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

as a person of african/middle eastern descent

kkk are small-time, boys, you don't have an equivalent to true agents of chaos anywhere east of libya

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Ernie what time zone are you in? This is important for my new goal of only voting you during your set pooping times

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

these last four posts were dark

as anyone played the new littlebigplanet? opop, have you gotten opop jr. to play any of them with you? they're super fun in multiplayer!

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Ernie what time zone are you in? This is important for my new goal of only voting you during your set pooping times

go right now i'm in EST!

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
##vote Ernie

Goal achieved

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Puntification posted:

No that's the police.

*lights candle in solidarity* ACAB, my brother. Welcome...to the cop counter-brotherhood. You will find a ham and cheese plate inside on the right and a lovely portrait of Ronald Reagan near the bathrooms.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

We're just much less extreme in general. I think it's probably due to the lack of guns and widespread belief in sky daddies. Things will probably get more extreme since Islam is 2spooky4many atm.

Doesn't matter though how about this mafia eh? heh.

##vote ernie

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

##vote Ernie

Goal achieved

what about ... unvotes, when do those happen? :ohdear:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ernie. posted:

what about ... unvotes, when do those happen? :ohdear:

When your bowel is obstructed

You'll need your pencil case for this one

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ernie. posted:

these last four posts were dark

as anyone played the new littlebigplanet? opop, have you gotten opop jr. to play any of them with you? they're super fun in multiplayer!

I do with my wife and brother but Jr is too small so he just watches me play stuff. He is very into Dead Rising right now because I'm a terrible parent

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me
Jokevote sure is different nowadays golly jeepers

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I am a chav.

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

GulagDolls posted:

I am a chav.

I'm glad to see that you're taking the word back.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Is everyone back to joking?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Imma sella my wares but ifa you buy it you losea your votea. But maybe you gaina da viga!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Little Mac posted:

Imma sella my wares but ifa you buy it you losea your votea. But maybe you gaina da viga!

Do you lose your vote for the day, or for the whole game?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Max posted:

Do you lose your vote for the day, or for the whole game?

Depends ona which item! LETA THA BUYA BEWAREA!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i'm looking to buy some olive oil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

GulagDolls posted:

i'm looking to buy some olive oil

a

• Locked thread