Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Professor Bling posted:

Blues just won the Central Division, which means all my friends that are Chicago or Nashville fans have already pre-emptively told me to shut the gently caress up about hockey

seeing as how they're all sore-puss crybabies that can't stand losing

gently caress yeah.

Go Blues, gently caress Nashville, Chicago can suck my dick from the back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

hockey died the day the carolina hurricanes became a thing

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Rude. Hockey was poo poo long before the 'canes got involved.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

yawn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hlo-H0OBTE

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Hockey died when the Original Six expanded.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
gently caress you I'm still wearing my la kings poo poo

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
do shim and spongebob call eachother "shim" and "spongebob?"

beria calls me cole every now and then, but it's part of my actual name so it's not weird.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Cole posted:

do shim and spongebob call eachother "shim" and "spongebob?"

beria calls me cole every now and then, but it's part of my actual name so it's not weird.

Calling people their screennames is the weirdest, nerdiest thing ever. I've met tons of internet people/goons, and by the time it comes to meet everyone knows each other's real life, grownup names (or are about too). If someone was to call out Carteret or any other handle I use/used on the internet I'd look at them like they were loving insane.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

could never get into tyr, but im a sucker for folk/viking metal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZTD8_1dogE

Also hungarian metal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdB76CMH4rM

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Also Polish metal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8zqJwPOMoA&list=RDHCiA92TLjRtJ4&index=2

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

elite_garbage_man posted:

gently caress you I'm still wearing my hartford whalers poo poo

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Godholio posted:

I've heard of Switchfoot...they had a couple of popular songs probably 8 years ago. Had no idea they were still a thing.
Smashmouth are still playing. Haven't heard much sadder than that this week.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Dead Reckoning posted:

Smashmouth are still playing. Haven't heard much sadder than that this week.

Can you imagine playing the same loving song for 16 years? Because you know for drat sure they are playing All Star every show.

I'm surprised those guys haven't offed themselves yet.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Carteret posted:

Can you imagine playing the same loving song for 16 years? Because you know for drat sure they are playing All Star every show.

I'm surprised those guys haven't offed themselves yet.
I'd be cool if they did it during the Travis Music Festival on the 17th.

I'm imagining it's that lead singer with the soul patch and a rotating backup band where members quietly switch out with one of the roadies when the barrel of a shotgun starts looking a little too friendly.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Does anyone have a link to that random rear end GiP thread about God/Religion and the military? I think it was a year or two ago. No luck browsing the archives.

Nevermind. Found it.

Victor Vermis fucked around with this message at 09:01 on Apr 10, 2015

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Back home at last. Over 13 hours travel time from Orlando FL. to my house.

Ask me about babies who scream louder than anything I have ever heard from in front and behind my seat directly from takeoff until landing. Also ask me about why I would need to wait 2 hours for the plane to get de-iced, and how they run out of any food to even sell to me 10 rows before they reach me.

Also ask me about how to never buy discounted Disney World tickets from Wyndham because they will try to rope you into a 4+ hour session of selling you a loving timeshare to a place I will never go again.

I hope I never have to go to Florida or fly on Delta again.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Does anyone have that picture of the vectorized Sgt. Chowdown somebody's wife made? I'd like to play with it without having time start over.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Finding good stuff in my travels tonight.

God Bless America

Shim posted:

"I swear to loving god if you poo poo talk America on America day I will loving see to it that you die with a broken crown royal bottle up your rear end, a Bellevue boot on your neck and a loving chinaman building a railroad across Manitoba to bring in more niggers and Mexicans to take your loving hard earned job and Canadian obamacare, pal.

America loving owns so hard that we literally are the only empire left with actual no poo poo worthwhile colonies.

gently caress you, gently caress your human being land of maple fucks and polite faggotry. We are the loving best. And you still have old battle gash queen on your money so suck a dick you loving worthless beaver trapper descendent gently caress.

After the race wars and the great collapse from obummers fed printing hyperinflation and EMP's from chineses we're marching north morherfucker, and we're coming for that goddamn sweet sweet delicious oil sand. You'll be ululating and trying to throw molson Molotovs at MRAPS molesting majestic Manitoba, motherfucker.

AMERICA MOTHERFUCKERS

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

are there any actual good deftones songs? i cant remember any

In 1999 there were.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

it's friday

possibly getting laid off today

heil hitler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOOebk_dKFo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydHMU05BknE

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Anyone in Melbourne Florida? I have a work thing in May over there.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

baseball died the day the steve bartman became a thing

At least for me it did.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

guess who's got two thumbs and lost his job this morning

guess

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

guess

Condolences, hope you find a new one soon

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

guess

What happened?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

guess

Buddy of mine a couple of days ago drove about two hours round trip to another town to pick up some stuff from a customer site. When he got back, he got called into the big boss's office and was laid off. They paid him through the end of April but he's been sitting at home just getting ready to find a new job.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

guess

If you find yourself in th New Orleans area with a desire to be a cop let me know.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

guess

This gif is amazing. I can't believe I've never seen it before.

Also sorry, m8.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Mr. Nice! posted:

Buddy of mine a couple of days ago drove about two hours round trip to another town to pick up some stuff from a customer site. When he got back, he got called into the big boss's office and was laid off. They paid him through the end of April but he's been sitting at home just getting ready to find a new job.

That's a tough break but it could be a lot worse. At least he's got time to line something up hopefully.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

guess

Just think, now you can collect more free money from Obama!

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

guess

Ugh. Sorry dude.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

It's a lot of stuff but overall I wasn't happy there anymore and saw this coming. I'm taking today and this weekend off and getting into the job search on Monday. On the plus side, no Army obligation, no wife, no kids, no owned property- I can move anywhere to start over. I see this as life's little push to get out of a slump and find something new. For the first time in a very long time I'm completely free. This is a very strange feeling.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
If you stop by Charlotte NC you can crash as long as you like and I will give you beer

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Rad Lieutenant posted:

If you find yourself in th New Orleans area with a desire to be a cop let me know.

As much as I dislike the NOPD I also feel bad for them. Rolling around solo in squad cars seems like a death sentence in NOLA

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Kawasaki Nun posted:

As much as I dislike the NOPD I also feel bad for them. Rolling around solo in squad cars seems like a death sentence in NOLA

Oh gently caress no, I don't work for NOPD, just nearby. Those guys are all on the take.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
There's lots of jobs in DC.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
If you're willing to suck some cock there's jobs EVERYWHERE, man

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
a little nsfw http://i.imgur.com/CvzCTV1.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
what did I just see

• Locked thread