Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Human trafficking. User loses life priviliges for the duration of the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I'll buy your warez Littla Maca. What does it cost?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Poco Maccio is his Italian name

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i would like to buy an item at the cost of my vote.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I don't like that we shifted back to joking around when it seemed like things were heating up a little. For this I blame Pizza and Ernie.

Poque weren't you making a point earlier too?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
probably not

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

I don't like that we shifted back to joking around when it seemed like things were heating up a little. For this I blame Pizza and Ernie.

Poque weren't you making a point earlier too?

I used to think that getting the game in gear quickly was desirable. Then I continued to play games.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

I used to think that getting the game in gear quickly was desirable. Then I continued to play games.

Okay even accepting that, it's strange to be trying to play Mafia and then switch back to loving around.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.

Look Under The Rock posted:

Jokevote sure is different nowadays golly jeepers

Right? Prophase Metaphase Anaphase Telophase Cytokinesis
Metaphase
Ah, you're self voting due to meta.

Poque posted:

Regarding Max: for his first "jokevote" he picked the most obvious target, The Ram, and then changed it when nobody else climbed aboard
This was a thought that I had while catching up the last few pages, but you have also made it. And this --

Max posted:

If anyone here actually thinks that was a serious "lets see how many people will be OK with this" then I give up right now because I am not going through what I did in Golgatha again.
Very reactionary for such a small amount of suspicion on you.

CapitalistPig posted:

Players:
1.)Little Mac
2.)Ernie
3.)gulagdolls
4.)Hal Incandenza
5.)Somberbrero
6.)Look Under The Rock

7.)diqnol
8.)chaoslord
9.)Samfucius
10.)WHICH WAY MADNESS
11.)Pinterest Mom
12.)Max
13.)AnonymousNarcotics
14.)wall monitor
15.)Opopanax
16.)TheRam
17.)Doug Rattman
18.)Poque
19.)Rurea
20.)Puntification
21.)PERPETUAL IDIOT
It's been a bit since I've played mafia, these are the people in bold that I recall playing with. Not that I remember much at all about any of your playstyles.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

My play style is that I'm super smart and always catch the bad guys, like a more likeable Sherlock Holmes

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me

WHICH WAY MADNESS posted:

It's been a bit since I've played mafia, these are the people in bold that I recall playing with. Not that I remember much at all about any of your playstyles.

did you change yr name cuz I don't remember you

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

This is a long rear end joke phase for a game with strict 48 hr deadlines. Heading out for night two of shows soon, if there's not some serious activity when my part is over around 8 Imma meta case you chucklefux.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Its not even day 1 you knob

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.

did you change yr name cuz I don't remember you

Shitty_Wok

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Poque posted:

Its not even day 1 you knob

##vote Poque

guts

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Somberbrero posted:

##vote Poque

guts

no it's just dumb to call out a deadline time limit when there's literally no deadline

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

This is a long rear end joke phase for a game with strict 48 hr deadlines. Heading out for night two of shows soon, if there's not some serious activity when my part is over around 8 Imma meta case you chucklefux.

this post accomplishes absolutely nothing

1) callout on everyone (?) for joking
2) callout on people for loving around with a time limit (wrong)
3) im not gonna do anything now but i'll get you guys when i'm back!!! (unspecified recipients of phony rage)

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
##vote Look At The Scum

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Poque posted:

no it's just dumb to call out a deadline time limit when there's literally no deadline

Pig hasn't set it yet but she has a point that 48 hour days don't leave much room to screw around. Your post is unnecessarily hostile and unhelpful.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Somberbrero posted:

Pig hasn't set it yet but she has a point that 48 hour days don't leave much room to screw around. Your post is unnecessarily hostile and unhelpful.

that isn't a point at all WHEN WE DON'T HAVE A DEADLINE RIGHT NOW

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
lmbo i almost wrote the same verbiage about your post but i edited it to be nicer

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Poque posted:

Okay for real I'll admit I did not read every post in the seven pages of goofy as hell bullshit but I pretty much assumed since there's people confirming and voting each other that A Day Hath Begun

guess not

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Whoa hey!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
sorry if you thought me calling her a knob was actual anger, it wasn't

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
also apparently there is a deadline now? pig is always watching. he sees all and judges more

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Poque posted:

that isn't a point at all WHEN WE DON'T HAVE A DEADLINE RIGHT NOW

http://votefinder.org/game/el-dorado-2#votecount

With 21 alive, it's 11 votes to lynch. The current deadline is April 11th, 2015 at 10:32 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 5 hours.

Even if you weren't wrong you're being an rear end in a top hat about semantics.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Somberbrero posted:

http://votefinder.org/game/el-dorado-2#votecount

With 21 alive, it's 11 votes to lynch. The current deadline is April 11th, 2015 at 10:32 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 5 hours.

Even if you weren't wrong you're being an rear end in a top hat about semantics.

This isn't a semantics argument and if that's what you're getting from my posts you need to re-read what LUTR posted.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Ernie. (2): TheRam, AnonymousNarcotics, TheRam, TheRam
Hal Incandenza (2): Opopanax, Look Under The Rock
Max (2): Puntification, Poque, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, Poque
TheRam (1): Max, Max, Ernie.
Look Under The Rock (1): Poque
Poque (1): TheRam, TheRam, Somberbrero
GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE (0): Somberbrero, Max, Max, Somberbrero
chaoslord (0): GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, Ernie., Ernie.
Puntification (0): Max, Max

Not Voting (12): chaoslord, Doug Rattman, GulagDolls, Hal Incandenza, Little Mac, Max, PERPETUAL IDIOT, Pinterest Mom, Rurea, Samfucius, wall monitor, WHICH WAY MADNESS

REMEMBER you have one hour after the HAMMER to pm me your search locations.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

a sea man-tick would be a really scary monster.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Poque posted:

This isn't a semantics argument and if that's what you're getting from my posts you need to re-read what LUTR posted.

i mean the parts that aren't semantics are inane or wrong?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ok. Ok. OK. THE GLOVES ARE OFF. (in Schwarzenegger voice) It's time to frag some scum.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Somberbrero posted:

i mean the parts that aren't semantics are inane or wrong?

I don't think I had any parts that were semantics, inane, or wrong.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Poque town. Somber unreadable. LUTR pinging me. Max feels town (##unvote). Ram being cagey. ##vote TheRam

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I'm getting frustrated that you keep insisting I'm being an rear end in a top hat or not nice. "Knob" is in jest and saying that it's dumb to call out a deadline that doesn't exist is a correct statement. It is a dumb statement, she is not a dumb person.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

Little Mac posted:

Imma sella my wares but ifa you buy it you losea your votea. But maybe you gaina da viga!

How many wares-a can you sell-a a day-a?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote sombrero i do not allow such a villain in my sand town

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

What do you mean 'no performing monkeys'?

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

Poque town. Somber unreadable. LUTR pinging me. Max feels town (##unvote). Ram being cagey. ##vote TheRam

I don't wanna be verbose at the mo, sorry bro I'm town.

I think Somb is scum. ##vote Somb

still catchin up

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

What do you mean 'no performing monkeys'?
oh lol I thought ther ewas another page.

gulag knows

##vote somb

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Dunno about that. Somber tends to be prickly as town, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Poque posted:

I'm getting frustrated that you keep insisting I'm being an rear end in a top hat or not nice. "Knob" is in jest and saying that it's dumb to call out a deadline that doesn't exist is a correct statement. It is a dumb statement, she is not a dumb person.

man I don't see how I could have been so confused sorry.

Poque posted:

I don't think I had any parts that were semantics, inane, or wrong.

you think someone is scum for telling us to move past jokephase because the deadline you didn't think existed is approaching quickly, o.k.

• Locked thread