Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

What do you mean 'no performing monkeys'?
Hey so I picked my av randomly out of a hilarious webcomic series, like perrybiblefellowship or something similar, how does my av read?

I think maybe I'd be better understood with something zanier and more colourful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote somber for my earlier stated reason

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Opopanax posted:

##vote somber for my earlier stated reason

I don't think Somber is scum and I didn't during that entire back-and-forth

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Poque posted:

You're right, actually. I still think the callout (or whatever) stinks, but the inference of the timing of the deadline is a bad point to harp on. ##unvote

##unvote alright thanks, sorry if i was rude.

TheRam posted:

You want slapfights but you don't have the mental capacity to actually derive my intended meaning, ever, which just feels like a result of you having a giant hate-boner for me (others might be initially confused by what I'm like, but seem to adjust easily enough). Considering this I have zero reason to engage with you, and I don't want to try because it's really unpleasant and I play this game to have fun.

I asked you what you thought about a post and you called me stupid and boring. You could just answer the question if you wanted.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

wall monitor posted:

Hi I'm here, I skimmed over the last few pages, it looked like people were talking about pooping or something

So we're bussing somberbrero now?

Hi Wall Monitor, are you in the thread now?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
DEADLINE CHAT

I got a couple pms about the deadline so,

Id like to have hard 48 hour deadlines, I will leave it up to you folks since that would put deadline on saturday night, I would be willing to move it to sunday or monday just for this first day.

Or I can keep it saturday.

Let me know.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

CapitalistPig posted:

DEADLINE CHAT

Id like to have hard 48 hour deadlines, I will leave it up to you folks since that would put deadline on saturday night, I would be willing to move it to sunday or monday just for this first day.

Let me know.

hahahahahaha

(i'm fine with keeping it Saturday)

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.

CapitalistPig posted:

DEADLINE CHAT

Let me know.

Works for me, I've got the weekend off and I plan to spend it watching the Red Sox shame the Yankees and do some spring cleaning.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

WHICH WAY MADNESS posted:

Don't care much for this post, but it's just the one post.

Anonymous has been around posting, but it's all been joke stuff, and his (her?) first post of any real content seems like fluff.

##vote anonymous

Uh yeah, I posted some joke stuff in joke phase.
So?

And I'm a her for the record. Also a she.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me

Poque posted:

Criticizes other players in the game without calling out anybody individually. This is closer to setup spec than actual content, a holier-than-thou sort of thing (not sure how to phrase that without using a rude phrase, apologies) designed to isolate her from the people who are apparently doing a bad thing.

Lol are you making GBS threads me

Yeah I was calling out literally everyone who was posting because it's PAGES of dumb poo poo I ain't got time to read

Also whoa buddy turns out I am right about deadline

Also yeah, I was gonna leave and come back (hopefully to jokephase being over, which oh look it totally is) and that still stands because I'm gonna be onstage in an hour with little time to check in.

My post did exactly what it was supposed to and I don't get why you're so enraged over it, maybe you wanted to shitpost some more?

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Wait wait also

Are you saying the 48 hr thing is setup spec?

Because it's in the drat OP

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
spoiler alert if you don't have the time to fully catch up now: I was wrong

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
that was supposed to be sassy at myself, not you, for the record.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Poque posted:

spoiler alert if you don't have the time to fully catch up now: I was wrong

oh okay cool I didn't really want to do a re-read tonight

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Poque posted:

I don't think Somber is scum and I didn't during that entire back-and-forth

Ok. Good thing we are separate, distinct people with our own thoughts and feelings then.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Haha and there too.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

:siren: CPIG PUT VOTEFINDER AT THE TOP OF THE FIRST POST PLS. WHY MAKE PEOPLE SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK DEADLINE/VOTES!?!??!?!? :siren:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Opopanax posted:

Ok. Good thing we are separate, distinct people with our own thoughts and feelings then.

All I have are my feelings. And I feel that you suck.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

You know who else sucks?

*comic music followed by a pull whistle*

Who else but Meinberg?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Poque posted:

All I have are my feelings. And I feel that you suck.

Yeah, I suck at not catching scum!

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

boy the reading on phone delay sure is fun

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

How many wares-a can you sell-a a day-a?

One-a! I do not-a get to choose what I have-a for sale-a! IT'S-A THE INVISIBLE HAND-A!!!

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Little Mac posted:

One-a! I do not-a get to choose what I have-a for sale-a! IT'S-A THE INVISIBLE HAND-A!!!

Pick me pick me

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

TheRam posted:

:siren: CPIG PUT VOTEFINDER AT THE TOP OF THE FIRST POST PLS. WHY MAKE PEOPLE SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK DEADLINE/VOTES!?!??!?!? :siren:

because I hate you all

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I bought beer and got a free glass out of it.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Don't care much for this post, but it's just the one post.

Anonymous has been around posting, but it's all been joke stuff, and his (her?) first post of any real content seems like fluff.

##vote anonymous

So I've had problems with Wall Monitor in the last few games I've played, but I'm slowly learning that this isn't indicative of much.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I pick wall man for checking into the thread without saying anything.

##vote wall man

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Also, please keep the deadline for Saturday.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Max posted:

So I've had problems with Wall Monitor in the last few games I've played, but I'm slowly learning that this isn't indicative of much.

I'm guessing you didn't mean to say wall man here.

And yeah, I dunno I usually get a scum read from narcotics.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

ANarc is still pretty new and play in a really self-conscious and defensive way, even as town, and that looks scummy~

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Somberbrero posted:

Hi Wall Monitor, are you in the thread now?

Maybe.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Somberbrero posted:

I pick wall man for checking into the thread without saying anything.

##vote wall man

Oh sweet, more aliases in votefinder

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Most responses have been keep the deadline as is so its official.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

I ain't got no reads yet. Anything I try to say, someone will probably call 'manufactured' on because it would honestly be forced.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Uh yeah, I posted some joke stuff in joke phase.
So?

And I'm a her for the record. Also a she.

Right, but my point is that then other stuff not related to joke phase was going on and it seemed like you were just disregarding it.

Who are your top 3 scum picks ?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Pinterest Mom posted:

ANarc is still pretty new and play in a really self-conscious and defensive way, even as town, and that looks scummy~

presuming you think Narc is town then.

I'd like to hear what you think about Ram. I can't tell if his reluctance to comment on any actual content and extreme emotionality makes him scum or just Ram.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

wall monitor posted:

I ain't got no reads yet. Anything I try to say, someone will probably call 'manufactured' on because it would honestly be forced.

Better manufactured than nothing?

Doug Rattman
Sep 10, 2011

Formerly known as Doug Rattman
Uh, confirming. Sorry not gonna read the last eight pages. Has anything notable happened?

Doug Rattman
Sep 10, 2011

Formerly known as Doug Rattman
Day 1 is bullshit anyways so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Doug Rattman posted:

Uh, confirming. Sorry not gonna read the last eight pages. Has anything notable happened?

You were lunched due to a night zero result :(

• Locked thread