Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

DrBouvenstein posted:

Because we use such an outdated system for paging, it took me and another tech almost an hour to set up our system to send me a text if I get a page this weekend instead of a page, because I'll be out of the range of our pagers.

It involved setting up the software to send an email to my phone number, so then AT&T sends it as a text. But even after that, there were like three schedules and two action routines in the drat software that had to be edited to include that.

We're set to demo a smartphone paging system next month, and I can't wait. Right now everything is one way, so even if I get a page I know is pointless, I have to get up, VPN in, remote to the server the software runs on, and acknowledge the drat page.

In theory, I should be able to use our intranet page for it and not have to remote to the server, but that page flakes out and only works 50% of the time.

With the smartphone-based system we can acknowledge the alert in the app, in theory, so I can just hit a button while still lying in bed.

Right now, we're using PagerDuty. It's been working out well for us.

PagerDuty+NewRelic is pretty much magic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!
I've got my first out of state interview coming up. They're flying me out and paying for hotel / rental car / perdium.

STRESSED / NERVOUS / EXCITED

Daylen Drazzi
Mar 10, 2007

Why do I root for Notre Dame? Because I like pain, and disappointment, and anguish. Notre Dame Football has destroyed more dreams than the Irish Potato Famine, and that is the kind of suffering I can get behind.

GOOCHY posted:

I don't know if you remember it but we exchanged PMs a few years ago regarding my wife and I wanting to move back to the Maryland/NoVA area. I've been pretty much working to make this happen ever since.

It's not the easiest thing to try to convince an employer to interview you when you're half way across the country. A security clearance helps grease those wheels.

I'll definitely hit you up once I can get settled out there.

Christ, please tell me how to even get a response from those folks - I've been firing out 3-5 resumes and applications a day for like 2 weeks now, and even with a security clearance I don't hear a thing from them. I did, however, find a posting for a position in Key West. I made a personalized cover letter begging them to let me talk to them about the position because I'm such an avid scuba diver and love fishing and the Florida Keys are my dream spot to live and work. I hope it's enough of an incentive that they'll at least hear me out. gently caress relocation assistance - I'll just hook a goddamn trailer to my truck and drive down with everything I own (and still have room in the trailer). I'd live out of a tent for as long as it took for me to find a place.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

bull3964 posted:

Right now, we're using PagerDuty. It's been working out well for us.

PagerDuty+NewRelic is pretty much magic.

We're going to test out OnPage.

We'll still have to hook it into our old-as-poo poo alert software (Attention!, if anyone's heard of that...running on an old Server 2003 machine...physical, of course) but at least we can stop using pagers.

What's most annoying about them is they're too drat loud. I'm a light sleeper, I've frequently been woken up just from my phone on vibrate...in the other room...so I don't need much to wake me up. But my girlfriend is a medium-sleeper, so she's getting very annoyed about being woken up by my loud-as-gently caress pager with no volume control.

When we go to OnPage, I can at least set my volume too mid-low and not have to worry about waking her up anymore...or having to sleep on the couch for "busy" nights.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

Fiendish Dr. Wu posted:

I've got my first out of state interview coming up. They're flying me out and paying for hotel / rental car / per diem.

STRESSED / NERVOUS / EXCITED

Crossing my fingers for you. Please consume mass quantities of alcohol to deal with your anxiety.

SSH IT ZOMBIE
Apr 19, 2003
No more blinkies! Yay!
College Slice
Ah jeeze. Earlier this week we did some HP print driver updates on the print servers. It could have gone better, despite testing. Apparently there is a bug with the HP UPD 5.2, can't upgrade or it can corrupt your registry.
There's been a steady flow of tickets since then. Apparently HP's fix is to delete and recreate your queues on the print server. No use in doing that on 4+ year old 2008 R2 print servers.

Cut over the first server to 2012 R2 this AM, all issues with it resolved. :coal: Only a dozen more to go.

On the plus side
- Had an excuse to completely script out the print server deployment process, it's like a 3 click process now and it deploys, patches a server, adds the role, and all our standard settings and drivers, scripts, and scheduled tasks. Saves time later on.
- We had to do a hardware migration between an incompatible blade center and UCS, requiring an outage anyway for each server. Taking care of that at the same time
- Yay, 2012 R2 :toot:

All very easy to get approved, because it's hosed up and it's more break\fix than maintenance now.

I swear I didn't plan this.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
Laptop? Check.
Phone? Check.
Protection?

Check.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

I watched our sysadmins spin up a server vm today. The guy said to use 2012 r2 datacenter. This is not in a datacenter. I asked what the difference is between that and a different version and one of them told me that it can use 4 terabytes of RAM.

I guess that's a reason to use it? I don't know anything about the versions but it seems like you'd want to use Datacenter if you were in a Datacenter and otherwise Standard would do what you need? I don't know. Seemed like a weak reason to pick a version. This cheap-rear end company isn't putting 4 terabytes of RAM in anything

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.
Server Standard gives you 2 VM licenses, Datacenter has unlimited. (I think)

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
Yeah that's literally the only difference. It's a licensing difference, not a technical difference.

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go

FISHMANPET posted:

Yeah that's literally the only difference. It's a licensing difference, not a technical difference.
The reason I know this isn't true is because my old boss insisted on everything even our VMs being datacenter because it's obviously better so why don't you stop lying

Yeah that was a fun "everyone needs to listen to fruit stripe now" meeting we had over that one.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

MC Fruit Stripe posted:

The reason I know this isn't true is because my old boss insisted on everything even our VMs being datacenter because it's obviously better so why don't you stop lying

Yeah that was a fun "everyone needs to listen to fruit stripe now" meeting we had over that one.

That's weird; Microsoft disagrees.

http://blogs.technet.com/b/ieitpro/archive/2012/10/08/windows-server-2012-editions.aspx

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
Yeah, I think that's just because it changed from 2008 R2 > 2012.
In 2008 R2 you needed Datacenter edition for Hot-Add CPU/RAM and it allowed up to 64 Cores

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

If you have more than 8 VMs (eh.. that link posted above says 5, maybe pricing has changed since I did the math) per host and can vMotion between hosts Datacenter makes sense from a financial standpoint, because you need to license for the maximum amount of VMs each host could theoretically be hosting for a period of less than 90 days. I love how no one follows this rule and I get to explain to every new client that no, the 1 Standard license their previous consultants sold them for their project is not enough. And then you get to explain the convoluted licensing to the people signing the checks. So much fun.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/3/D/4/3D42BDC2-6725-4B29-B75A-A5B04179958B/MicrosoftServerVirtualization_LicenseMobility_VLBrief.pdf

---

For Volume Licensing (VL) Windows Server licenses, you can reassign the software licenses from one server to
another, but not more often than every 90 days. When reassigning a license, keep in mind that when you move the
license from one server to another that your original server will still need to be appropriately licensed to cover all of
the virtual OSEs that you may run on that server at any given time moving forward. There are some exceptions to the
license reassignment rule outlined in the Product Use Rights document. For example, you may reassign the license
earlier than 90 days if you must retire the licensed server due to permanent hardware failure. Similar rules apply to
Windows Server 2012 R2 External Connector (EC) licenses. However, for Windows Server 2012 R2 ECs, under certain
conditions, there is a rule for license mobility within a server farm. For the server farm definition and more information
about license mobility rules, including a comprehensive list of eligible server and EC licenses, read the Licensing
Microsoft Server Products in Virtual Environments Volume Licensing brief.

---

For Windows Server software, except in a few cases (see the Assignment of Licenses section), licenses may only be
reassigned to new hardware after 90 days. This, however, does not restrict the dynamic movement of virtual OSEs
between licensed servers. As long as the servers are licensed and each server individually does not run more instances
than the number for which it is licensed, you are free to use VMware vMotion and System Center Virtual Machine
Manager to move virtualized instances between licensed servers at will.

---

Reassignment of license:
For Windows Server software: You may reassign a software license, but not on a short-term basis (in other words, not
within 90 days of the last assignment). You may reassign a software license sooner if you retire the licensed server due
to permanent hardware failure. If you reassign a license, the server to which you reassign the license becomes the
new licensed server for that license.

---

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

Internet Explorer posted:

If you have more than 8 VMs (eh.. that link posted above says 5, maybe pricing has changed since I did the math) per host and can vMotion between hosts Datacenter makes sense from a financial standpoint

Yeah, for the host. That doesn't mean your guests need to run the same edition.

Back in 2008/2008 R2 there was a certain logic to running Datacenter as a guest because Datacenter had hot-add support and Standard did not. So, if your VM ran short on CPU or RAM, you could increase it without having to bounce the box.

Now though, there's no advantage to running Datacenter over Standard in the guest. It doesn't hurt anything either since they are technically identical. The only reason why I would worry about someone insisting on running Datacenter as a guest for 2012 R2 is that it's a sign they don't understand the product they are running.

We have datacenter licenses for our 6 hosts to cover the unlimited virtualization rights, but we only run Standard in guest. There's not much point in running anything else.

bull3964 fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Apr 11, 2015

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

bull3964 posted:

Yeah, for the host. That doesn't mean your guests need to run the same edition.

Back in 2008/2008 R2 there was a certain logic to running Datacenter as a guest because Datacenter had hot-add support and Standard did not. So, if your VM ran short on CPU or RAM, you could increase it without having to bounce the box.

Now though, there's no advantage to running Datacenter over Standard in the guest. It doesn't hurt anything either since they are technically identical. The only reason why I would worry about someone insisting on running Datacenter as a guest for 2012 R2 is that it's a sign they don't understand the product they are running.

We have datacenter licenses for our 6 hosts to cover the unlimited virtualization rights, but we only run Standard in guest. There's not much point in running anything else.

If you are licensed for Datacenter on the host why would you run Standard in a VM...? So you are telling me you buy Datacenter licenses, install something other than Hyper-V, and then install Standard? That makes no sense.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

If you are licensed for Datacenter on the host why would you run Standard in a VM...? So you are telling me you buy Datacenter licenses, install something other than Hyper-V, and then install Standard? That makes no sense.

Why not? We're ESXi. We have datacenter licenses to cover all our hosts. The only difference between Datacenter and Standard is what they report as under system properties. It makes gently caress all difference which edition you run.

At one point in time we DID have some hyper-v hosts alongside the ESXi. It was nice from an organizational standpoint when looking at scans and whatnot when sorted by OS to use the edition to quickly identify which were guests and which were hosts.

Edit:

adorai posted:

Until the day you have to move your existing VM to another host, that is not licensed for datacenter, and you are hosed into doing so.

I always install standard or core unless I have a compelling reason to install something else.

Yeah, that too. It's conceivable that you might want to move a VM to a standard edition licensed host and you wouldn't be able to do so if your edition was too high.

bull3964 fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Apr 11, 2015

adorai
Nov 2, 2002

10/27/04 Never forget
Grimey Drawer

Until the day you have to move your existing VM to another host, that is not licensed for datacenter, and you are hosed into doing so.

I always install standard or core unless I have a compelling reason to install something else.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
It also depends on your licensing scheme, if you're an SPLA Licensing partner paying per socket there is no price difference between the editions from what I understand.

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

adorai posted:

Why would you have some hosts licensed with Standard and some licensed with Datacenter? So you have something else to worry about at night?

I mean, I get it, it doesn't matter what version of the OS the guests are running. But then why not just install the version you are licensed for so there is no confusion?

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
Because most people are incompetent and will mix and match that poo poo. doesn't surprise me.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

Why would you have some hosts licensed with Standard and some licensed with Datacenter? So you have something else to worry about at night?

Because it's conceivable that you may want to split off a high load VM on to dedicated standalone hardware at some point in the future or you may want to clone a limited environment for test purposes that you wouldn't want affecting your production cluster.

I'm actually IN that situation right now. Our environment's backup software is virtualized and the load of the software is starting to affect performance of the host and lower the speed of the backups. I'm not going to put a dedicated host in the cluster with several grand of Datacenter Windows licensing to run one dumb VM when I already have a few standard edition licenses knocking around and hardware to run it on. I can pull out that one VM, stick it on dedicated hardware, and obtain performance isolation without having to rebuild anything.

bull3964 fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Apr 11, 2015

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go
Boy you missed the tone of my post by about a mile.

adorai
Nov 2, 2002

10/27/04 Never forget
Grimey Drawer

bull3964 posted:

Because it's conceivable that you may want to split off a high load VM on to dedicated standalone hardware at some point in the future.or you may want to clone a limited environment for test purposes that you wouldn't want affecting your production cluster.
Exactly. We have occasionally had to move special snowflake VMs off onto separate hardware. I'm glad that I only had to have a few standard licenses instead of a datacenter license to do it.

I don't understand why anyone thinks that using datacenter for a VM without a compelling reason to do so is advantageous. I can't think of any benefit, and I can think of at least one drawback (the aforementioned licensing issue). Just because it's more expensive doesn't mean you should use it.

KennyTheFish
Jan 13, 2004

adorai posted:

Exactly. We have occasionally had to move special snowflake VMs off onto separate hardware. I'm glad that I only had to have a few standard licenses instead of a datacenter license to do it.

I don't understand why anyone thinks that using datacenter for a VM without a compelling reason to do so is advantageous. I can't think of any benefit, and I can think of at least one drawback (the aforementioned licensing issue). Just because it's more expensive doesn't mean you should use it.

For us it is because we get unlimited server licensing under our agreement. We put datacentre on single socket non virtual boxes because we cbf maintaining more than one set of deployment instructions.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
Yeah, under our licensing we get the same pricing regardless of edition. we pay per socket so it's Datacenter everywhere.

So glad I don't have to worry about that poo poo.

SSH IT ZOMBIE
Apr 19, 2003
No more blinkies! Yay!
College Slice
If there's like 30 people with access to VMotion stuff around...glad we just license all our hosts for datacenter. Someone would screw up somewhere if we did it any other way. EA for cals. We only have a couple special snowflake servers that take up most of a host.
Though we're going through a Microsoft licensing audit due to all the mergers, and a new licensing agreement for the combined organization.

The affordable care act is a nightmare. Maybe someday they will find their synergies and cost savings. Not yet. Not in the near future. Unless they just start axing more people which is a possibility.

SSH IT ZOMBIE fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Apr 11, 2015

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
I don't even know why Standard and Datcenter are even separate SKUs that you need to choose to install.

Just kidding the reason is Microsoft wants to make licensing as difficult as possible.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

To be fair I'm not saying it was the wrong choice (since I don't know anything about them) just that his reasoning was suspect. "Datacenter can theoretically use more RAM." Which, according to the chart I saw, isn't even true and Standard can use the same 4 terabytes

E: on the other hand he said they're the same price so I guess "why not" applies

myron cope fucked around with this message at 10:36 on Apr 11, 2015

BaseballPCHiker
Jan 16, 2006

Daylen Drazzi posted:

Christ, please tell me how to even get a response from those folks - I've been firing out 3-5 resumes and applications a day for like 2 weeks now, and even with a security clearance I don't hear a thing from them. I did, however, find a posting for a position in Key West. I made a personalized cover letter begging them to let me talk to them about the position because I'm such an avid scuba diver and love fishing and the Florida Keys are my dream spot to live and work. I hope it's enough of an incentive that they'll at least hear me out. gently caress relocation assistance - I'll just hook a goddamn trailer to my truck and drive down with everything I own (and still have room in the trailer). I'd live out of a tent for as long as it took for me to find a place.

I've always had much better luck putting a local address on resumes that I send out of state. When I moved from Alaska back to the midwest I put my sisters address down and just explained that I was on my way back and just finishing up some projects at my current job. For whatever reason no one ever had a problem with that explanation. Always got plenty of skype interviews and then in face interviews later on if I felt like pursuing the job.

Danith
May 20, 2006
I've lurked here for years
yay working on the weekend because the devs don't like dealing with the primary <software package> admin to deploy poo poo

edit: oh god they forgot to do something and are now making me wait around while they fix it so I can deploy it again........................

Danith fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Apr 12, 2015

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I honestly have no idea what I should do in my situation. I'm trying to transition to the IT field, and I finally got a job offer. The problem is, much of it is VoIP support over the phone, so normally when they call they are going to be pretty riled up since THIS IS AFFECTING PRODUCTION. But I also interviewed at a place that is primarly ticket support and doing SQL stuff and also seems like a nice bunch of people. Supposedly I'll hear from them this week. I also got an interview set up for a major local university that I've been trying to get into for a long time. I'm honestly completely torn on whether I should accept the job I've already been offered, or wait on the one I'd likely prefer. I will just kick myself if I accept this job and sometime this upcoming week I get offered the job I prefer. I think it would be pretty rude to accept a job, then immediately say "oh nm, thanks for wasting a few weeks on me gl with the next new person".

basically its currently raining potential jobs when before there was a drought, and that almost sucks as much as not getting any bites

RIP

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Eonwe posted:

I honestly have no idea what I should do in my situation. I'm trying to transition to the IT field, and I finally got a job offer. The problem is, much of it is VoIP support over the phone, so normally when they call they are going to be pretty riled up since THIS IS AFFECTING PRODUCTION. But I also interviewed at a place that is primarly ticket support and doing SQL stuff and also seems like a nice bunch of people. Supposedly I'll hear from them this week. I also got an interview set up for a major local university that I've been trying to get into for a long time. I'm honestly completely torn on whether I should accept the job I've already been offered, or wait on the one I'd likely prefer. I will just kick myself if I accept this job and sometime this upcoming week I get offered the job I prefer. I think it would be pretty rude to accept a job, then immediately say "oh nm, thanks for wasting a few weeks on me gl with the next new person".

Definitely do not accept a job and then peace out 2 weeks later for a better offer. Unless the new job is literally your dream gig and pays $50k more or some other insane made up situation. It's a small world and you'd be surprised how doggedly a bad reputation can follow you.

I don't know your life situation at all. But if you can afford to take the risk, feel like the job you've been offered sucks, and you have a realistic shot at getting one of the better ones, tell Job #1 thanks but no thanks. Or counter offer with a ludicrous salary number on the off chance they bite.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Yep, I'm thinking thats what I'm going to do. I'm not hurting for money, and tbh, I'll be taking a pay cut initially pretty much any IT position I take since it'll be entry level. My current job pays pretty well but I honestly don't want to do it for the rest of my life

Alereon
Feb 6, 2004

Dehumanize yourself and face to Trumpshed
College Slice
What do real companies with lots of customers and products do about maintenance notifications and contact lists? Currently we use Distribution Lists for each product holding the maintenance contacts for all of the customers that subscribe to that products. We also have a CRM database that lists the maintenance contacts for each customer, so you pull from there if you need to notify a specific customers or a subset of the customers for a product.

The biggest problem is that separate teams have to update Distribution Lists versus the CRM database, and often one of them forgets, or someone forgets to send it to both teams, so the databases aren't in sync with the DLs. It's also difficult when a customer has multiple products and wants different maintenance contacts for each, they all get lumped in under the customer and end up "cross-pollinating" the distribution lists.

This is kind of specific to our operation but I'm hoping other people have feedback on systems that work well, because telling people to pay attention and chase-down bounces definitely doesn't work.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

BaseballPCHiker posted:

I've always had much better luck putting a local address on resumes that I send out of state. When I moved from Alaska back to the midwest I put my sisters address down and just explained that I was on my way back and just finishing up some projects at my current job. For whatever reason no one ever had a problem with that explanation. Always got plenty of skype interviews and then in face interviews later on if I felt like pursuing the job.

Recently, I changed from my real address and put down an old temp address I had in DC and that got me from maybe 1-2 callbacks a week to a lot more. Unfortunately now I have to drive into DC at 8AM because since I live downtown anyway, making a 9AM interview on K St is perfectly fine, right? :shepicide:

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.
Hooray! My contract position will become permanent!

NZAmoeba
Feb 14, 2005

It turns out it's MAN!
Hair Elf
Me filling out our change control form:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

That owns :3: While we're posting jokes, came across this gem recently on Twitter:

@sempf posted:

QA Engineer walks into a bar. Orders a beer. Orders 0 beers. Orders 999999999 beers. Orders a lizard. Orders -1 beers. Orders a sfdeljknesv.

The replies are pretty good, too.

Drunken, sweating, he wipes the suds from his lips. "I should have automated that."
ordered 0’; DROP TABLE BEERS;
QA engineer kills bartender while ordering a beer.
Unhooks the tap and orders a beer. Breaks all the glassware and orders a beer. Sets the bar on fire and orders a beer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vulture Culture
Jul 14, 2003

I was never enjoying it. I only eat it for the nutrients.

Docjowles posted:

That owns :3: While we're posting jokes, came across this gem recently on Twitter:

The replies are pretty good, too.

Drunken, sweating, he wipes the suds from his lips. "I should have automated that."
ordered 0’; DROP TABLE BEERS;
QA engineer kills bartender while ordering a beer.
Unhooks the tap and orders a beer. Breaks all the glassware and orders a beer. Sets the bar on fire and orders a beer.
Orders an aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa