Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

This is driving me crazy and imdb is failing me. In episode 2, who's the actor playing the mobster in the flashbacks with curly red hair?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
End of series spoilers
]I actually like it in terms of story as an origin for Kingpin. He will learn where he hosed up and not do it again once he gets out.

Plus storywise it makes perfect sense, all season they were looking for just one witness who could survive long enough to speak about Fisk. Once they found someone with enough of that information his whole house of cards falls down.

He probably would have gotten away with it has he not done the whole sniper thing and just humored Ulrich. Instead of shooting his own dude. Setting into motion his entire downfall.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Finished it and loved it, my favorite detail is in 1x13 when they are transferring Fisk to a different truck, but his henchmen have to attach steps to the truck for him to walk down on. I don't know why, but I laughed really hard because of that

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Witchfinder General

There's actually really good legitimate motivations for the characters in the series that are very realistic Episode 1 -13 Ben Ulrichs arc was brutal but through out he maintained his integrity when they were like "Hey this is happening" he was like " yeah, I can't take the word of a masked vigilante" , in fact it's kind of interesting but Wilson Fisk is almost the embodiment of corruption. Everyone that was associated or deals with him becomes Corrupted in some way. Karen , Ben , Matt, Vanessa, all leading to their downfall. Only Matt recovers but Fisk still does corrupt him still reaches him by forcing him to kill Nobu. The only person that's not really corrupted by it is Foggy which is interesting because Foggy has doubts he wants the nice house the nice car, but the entire series Matt isn't Foggy's moral compass, he's his Devils Advocate, haha.

Like seriously, Matt plays devils advocate to Foggy the entire series. That's what's great. Foggy was already a amazing person he didn't need people to really tell him to do the right thing. He just needed any exscuse

The show's fairly nuanced with it's writing and I think that's what is so amazing.

Can't wait to go back and rewatch each episode.

But yeah it's got some killer stuff in it I still love that in every single conversation Ep 1 -13 With Karen, Foggy, Matt plays devils advocate.

Hollismason fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Apr 12, 2015

Svaha
Oct 4, 2005

Just finished this. I was very pleasantly surprised!

I'm not familiar with the Daredevil comics, so it seems a whole bunch of references wooshed right over my head, but I really enjoyed this one.

The action and choreography easily surpassed shows like Arrow, some pretty competent camera work, great mood setting music, and most of all, few of the stupid cheesy two dimensional characters that seem to plague every other superhero show.

It wasn't perfect, but at least I never had a moment where a female character made me cringe every time they showed up on screen. (I'm looking at you Fish from Gotham, Thea Queen from Arrow and Iris West from the flash. You are all awful. Go die in a collective refrigerator)

Characters like Claire, Vanessa and Karen Page on daredevil all managed to avoid most of the pitfalls and terrible female tropes that pop up in the genre without ever resorting to the "strong woman that kicks rear end so it's ok that she's a carboard cutout" archetype.

Even Kingpin, who I'd almost consider the weakest link on the show, at least pulled off the menacing physicality of the kingpin really really well. I can't even really blame Vincent D'Onofrio for the occasional acting miss-step. Portraying a fully comic-booky villain like that with any sort of believability can't be easy. I think he pulled it off pretty well, all things considered.

They really managed to sell the whole ridiculous superhero premise without constantly winking to the audience as if to say "Well yes, this part is incredibly stupid, but superhero show, amiright?"

All in all, I'd say this is the best show in the genre to date. I was enormously entertained despite being fully skeptical at the beginning. Can't wait to see what they do next!

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Witchfinder General

The only character that I felt was a bit two dimensional was Vanessa, like there just wasn't a lot of back story and we weren't shown that at all. I mean she knocked it out of the park in a nuanced performance, but still the romance between them felt .. contrived

Vincent D'onfrio's performance was excellent. I think just the nuanced parts of his behavior are just incredibly interesting potrayal. He's not like hand wringing evil. He's actually got legitimate reasons, he genuinely cares about people.

That's what I thought was interesting about the whole series was that it really in it's way at once made you terrified, but saddened and happy for his character. Like Episode 13 I legitimately was worried about Vanessa and whether she was going to die and you genuinely felt sorry for him . I mean I don't know how others felt but I wasn't rooting for Vanessa to die.

I thought it was a great take on the character and just a great potrayal.

And how loving amazing is Wesley E 1 x 11 I was genuinely upset he died but also genuinely scared for Karen, that's a really great scene, cause you wanna root for both and you can't win either way

Hollismason fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Apr 12, 2015

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Hollismason posted:

Vincent D'onfrio's performance was excellent. I think just the nuanced parts of his behavior are just incredibly interesting potrayal. He's not like hand wringing evil. He's actually got legitimate reasons, he genuinely cares about people.

He cares about 2 people.

I don't get where you're seeing that he's a good person aside from him telling you he's a good person.

Svaha
Oct 4, 2005

Hollismason posted:

The only character that I felt was a bit two dimensional was Vanessa, like there just wasn't a lot of back story and we weren't shown that at all. I mean she knocked it out of the park in a nuanced performance, but still the romance between them felt .. contrived

Yeah I have to agree. She still managed to subvert expectations, despite being a relatively minor character, so that's something anyway.

Hollismason posted:

The Punisher would be interesting character to introduce in the series as a antagonist , he's a interesting character and initially is sympathetic.

It'd be interesting to have him in the show.

The Punisher was fully intended to be an antagonist when he first appeared in the comics and it's really the only way he could work in a live action show,(witness all the terrible film treatments of him if you need evidence) But because we live in a world where people completely miss the satire in movies like starship troopers and there are gun fetishists who desire a hero of their own, he somehow became a hero himself instead of the satire of vigilantism taken to its logical extreme that he was meant to be.

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.

Svaha posted:

They really managed to sell the whole ridiculous superhero premise without constantly winking to the audience as if to say "Well yes, this part is incredibly stupid, but superhero show, amiright?"

I really, really appreciated this. There have been plenty of shows and movies that included lots of over-the-top superhero comic book stuff in the past, sure. But I feel like almost everything up until now has felt the need to apologize for it.

Like, things fell into 1 of 2 categories: either it's serious, and so it's realistic and avoids extreme comic book stuff, like Nolan's Batman, or it embraces it but then takes a step back and says "haha, just kidding, we don't expect you to take this stupid bullshit seriously!" like Schumacher's Batman.

This just went "gently caress you" to all of that. It made the statement that you can tell a story that has outrageously unrealistic fantastical elements, and still take it seriously, still have serious drama and rich characters. (and also some humor, but not at the expense of the stakes of the show)

A couple of the MCU movies have done this too, and I guess you could say Agents of SHIELD is trying to do this, but it's the first time I've seen it done well on live-action TV.

Wolpertinger
Feb 16, 2011

Hollismason posted:

That's what I thought was interesting about the whole series was that it really in it's way at once made you terrified, but saddened and happy for his character. Like Episode 13 I legitimately was worried about Vanessa and whether she was going to die and you genuinely felt sorry for him . I mean I don't know how others felt but I wasn't rooting for Vanessa to die.

I thought it was a great take on the character and just a great potrayal.

And how loving amazing is Wesley E 1 x 11 I was genuinely upset he died but also genuinely scared for Karen, that's a really great scene, cause you wanna root for both and you can't win either way

Wesley was great - He's so strangely genuine and loyal with Fisk despite his stiff, almost twitchy demeanor. Like, instead of just being a lackey sucking up, he's so anal about everything relating to Fisk because he's genuinely offended on the behalf of Fisk whenever anyone is rude to him or inconveniences him. He knows Fisk is actually pretty sensitive and volatile and goes out of his way to keep him relaxed because he's his friend instead of out of self-interest.

I sort of wonder how they met.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Witchfinder General

Drifter posted:

He cares about 2 people.

I don't get where you're seeing that he's a good person aside from him telling you he's a good person.

I never said he was a good person, but that's the whole point. If he was just a murderous thug it'd be different. He cared for more than 2.

That's what I found interesting, was that really very few characters in the show were hand wringing evil. Here's a list and there is one that is just well evil.

Each of the Characters actually represent a Facet of Fisk, the people he deals with.
E 1x 1 -13 Not to spoilery

Each of the characters that make up Fisks "empire" represent
Leland = Is shown to be incredibly business like , not cruel or taking joy in violence. Yet he loves his son. : Proffesionalism
Guabo ? = Is shown to take no pleasure in what she does, she wants neither money , she wants purpose : Purpose but she's Evil.
Nobu = Is a honorable warrior, when he faces Matt he straight up says that he shows him respect : Respect
The Russians : Two Brothers who are evil but would do anything for each other : Family
Vanessa : This is pretty obvious : Love , but also specifically motherly love

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Drifter posted:

He cares about 2 people.

He's a bad person, but D'Onofrio convinces me that he really believes he's not.

1x08

He really wants to believe he's not his dad, when he's exactly the man his dad wanted to be. With the same delusions that's it's about standing up for his beliefs and not about feeding his ego.

Also, that actor is really unfortunately type-cast as shitbag meatheads, isn't he? Herc from the wire, and now Mr Wife-Beater McChild-Abuser.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Narcissus1916 posted:

This is driving me crazy and imdb is failing me. In episode 2, who's the actor playing the mobster in the flashbacks with curly red hair?

Gharty from Homicide.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Witchfinder General

Well I mean I think that it's obvious in the potrayals that Matt and Fisk are both self delusional. That this is something that drives both of them.

I mean Matt is man who is good who does evil and Fisk is a man who is evil but does good.

I kind of think that this is what tortures both of them.

Svaha
Oct 4, 2005

Drifter posted:

He cares about 2 people.

Well he was somewhat sympathetic and emotional, for a villain character, I mean. He could have just as easily played it as inscrutable blank-faced psychopath #4,387, but that would be pretty tired and boring. I think the fresh and complex take on the villain archetype was pretty great, personally.

I think the reason why people think he actually cared about people is because he kept telling Vanessa that he wanted to "do great things for the people in hell's kitchen" (and he always told the truth to Vanessa)

What I think they might be missing is that that was just his own internalized pretense for what he was doing, not proof that he actually cared about other people. Everything he does, including everything that might appear to seem caring is in fact entirely self serving. That was the point of the part the end he drops all the pretense with the Samaritan speech in the back of the police van.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
Huh, I thought this series was doing something really neat by just dropping you into the middle of the action, but it turns out I started on Episode 2 instead of 1. :sweatdrop:

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Drifter posted:

He cares about 2 people.

1x13 I guess? General theme of the show stuff.

I think there's a very strong case to be made that Fisk was not, in fact, just evil all along. That, although he says that he was the thief all along and it seems like he's "accepting" this, that maybe there's something more subtle than that going on.

There's a theme all throughout the series of the struggle between Good and Evil in Matt. It's not just a story about how Matt has to accept that he was an inherently good person all along; he has to decide who he's going to be. He could have gone down a darker path, if he had chosen. The potential for evil was in him all along.

Perhaps the same could be said of Fisk. It seems like he's just accepting who he is, but maybe that's just bullshit that he's telling himself so he can feel good about who he is, just like everything else he says about himself. It makes more sense to me that he's not just accepting that he's evil; he's deciding that. He's making a conscious choice to discard any potential good that he may have in him, and to embrace the devil.

And that only works if there was good in him to begin with.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Witchfinder General

XboxPants posted:

1x13 I guess? General theme of the show stuff.

I think there's a very strong case to be made that Fisk was not, in fact, just evil all along. That, although he says that he was the thief all along and it seems like he's "accepting" this, that maybe there's something more subtle than that going on.

There's a theme all throughout the series of the struggle between Good and Evil in Matt. It's not just a story about how Matt has to accept that he was an inherently good person all along; he has to decide who he's going to be. He could have gone down a darker path, if he had chosen. The potential for evil was in him all along.

Perhaps the same could be said of Fisk. It seems like he's just accepting who he is, but maybe that's just bullshit that he's telling himself so he can feel good about who he is, just like everything else he says about himself. It makes more sense to me that he's not just accepting that he's evil; he's deciding that. He's making a conscious choice to discard any potential good that he may have in him, and to embrace the devil.

And that only works if there was good in him to begin with.

You said it way better than me , the entire series deals with this Catholic idea of Damnation. The way that Matt describes his world is his world is on fire, like he's literally living in hell

I'm not as well versed on Catholic dogma , but I'm pretty sure the series is full of it.

I think that's kind of what elevates the show though.

I mean it's the struggle of a Christian Warrior. He's on a Crusade.

Also and this is just a E 1 x 13 Matt has one kiss during the series, but he does not have sex. It's implied in the film that of course Matt is not a virgin but in the actual series the romantic sub plot is dealt with pretty quickly between him and Claire. Matt has a brief romance with Claire, but then the entire Romantic sub plot really is between Foggy and Karen , as well as Fisk and Vanessa. I kind of thought this was interesting. Like if they'd had a scene of Matt praying to god then that would have been a bit to on the head, but Fisk says he doesn't even know how to pray.

It's also interesting is that Matt decides to seek justice not because of pain inflicted on him. In fact it subverts the Batman idea completely. His father is gunned downed by Mobsters and he doesn't train to seek revenge. It's the suffering of others that drives him to be a hero.

Hollismason fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Apr 12, 2015

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Hollismason posted:

You said it way better than me , the entire series deals with this Catholic idea of Damnation. The way that Matt describes his world is his world is on fire, like he's literally living in hell

I'm not as well versed on Catholic dogma , but I'm pretty sure the series is full of it.

I mean it's the struggle of a Christian Warrior.

Yeah, don't get me wrong. 1x13 When I say "good" in Fisk, I'm mostly talking about how he does seem to care about at least a few other human beings. Wesley, Vanessa, and his Mom all seem to be people Fisk really cares for. He cares for himself more, but there's at least something there.

And the city renovation, yeah, that seems like almost entirely pretense. But hell, that's not the worst place in the world to start. As Wesley says, he does seem to genuinely love the city; it's just a very twisted, conditional love. If Fisk had decided he wanted to reform, that could maybe be a seed of him trying to actually be a better person.

You go through the motions long enough, wear a mask long enough, eventually it does start to influence you. If Daredevil goes around murdering people for long enough, then regardless of his motivations that'll corrupt him. Same goes for Fisk. If he decided to make a real effort to be good, and went around helping people and improving the city, then maybe eventually it'd start to make a change to him, as well.

Damnation is huge in Catholicism, but so is salvation.

Svaha
Oct 4, 2005

Hollismason posted:

I mean it's the struggle of a Christian Warrior.

Also and this is just a E 1 x 13 Matt has one kiss during the series, but he does not have sex. It's implied in the film that of course Matt is not a virgin but in the actual series. Matt has a brief romance with Claire, but then the entire Romantic sub plot really is between Foggy and Karen , as well as Fisk and Vanessa
It's funny. I'm an atheist, so usually I find this sort of religious subtext annoying. Not this time though. Maybe it's because it wasn't over the top preach-y while still maintaining something of a 'shades of grey' moral underpinning. Stark moral binaries don't really make for realistically motivated characters, even if that is a mainstay of comics. (and religions)

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

I've never been a huge daredevil fan or anything, but I really liked the show.

My only real concern is that like Arrow they're going to start bringing in supervillains who are progressively more and more ridiculous. Right now it sits comfortably on the realistic side of the realistic/fantastic divide, despite some mystical ninja poo poo. Matt's super abilities are definitely abnormal, but he's not, say... throwing a magic hammer around or flying. I hope they don't gently caress that up by importing crazy poo poo that needs to be backed up by CGI effects.

From what I recall of DD's villain stable, there aren't any really crazy superpowered ones, except for the mystical ninja poo poo so hopefully it stays low level and violent.

I basically want the opposite of the Marvel Universe films.

Series: I would have liked to see Fisk throwing daredevil around a little more, but I think that at this point he isn't really the kingpin. I remember a comic in which he fought off a bunch of ninjas as his after-waking-before-breakfast workout, and I don't think we're there yet.

Edit: I would really really like a punisher show, Netflix. While you're, you know, soaking up marvel properties. I would even settle for a foolkiller show.

Digital Prophet fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Apr 12, 2015

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Witchfinder General

I don't think it was preachy because it actually gave you a sense immediately of where Matt was coming from. It's far easier to understand. It's also not super heavy handed. Matt doesn't fall down on his knees and start praying to god for salvation. Series : I mean the series has Fisk and Matt both come from traumatic upbringings Matt with his accident and death of his father. Fisk with the trauma that comes from his father, but also causing the death of his father. Matt believes he is responsible. Fisk knows he is responsible. So there is this specific iteration of intent. Intent is all through out the series, what you actually carry in your heart so to speak. I'm sure there's lots more there. THe fact that they both have this missing Mother figure in their lives. The show has obvious Christian Morals through out the film, self sacrifice, etc... Damnation and Salvation

Hollismason fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Apr 12, 2015

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Seven episodes in, and I'm sad at what a wet poo poo this series makes Gotham look like in comparison.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Seven episodes in, and I'm sad at what a wet poo poo this series makes Gotham look like in comparison.

GotHam doesn't need any help to do that.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
They really did a good job with characterizing Kingpin, just started episode 8 and :stink:

Also I like how Daredevil has to use old Nokia candybar phones with physical buttons

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Witchfinder General

I'm kind of curious as to what the budget was for the series.

Wolpertinger
Feb 16, 2011

Gawain The Blind posted:

I've never been a huge daredevil fan or anything, but I really liked the show.

My only real concern is that like Arrow they're going to start bringing in supervillains who are progressively more and more ridiculous. Right now it sits comfortably on the realistic side of the realistic/fantastic divide, despite some mystical ninja poo poo. Matt's super abilities are definitely abnormal, but he's not, say... throwing a magic hammer around or flying. I hope they don't gently caress that up by importing crazy poo poo that needs to be backed up by CGI effects.

From what I recall of DD's villain stable, there aren't any really crazy superpowered ones, except for the mystical ninja poo poo so hopefully it stays low level and violent.

I basically want the opposite of the Marvel Universe films.

Series: I would have liked to see Fisk throwing daredevil around a little more, but I think that at this point he isn't really the kingpin. I remember a comic in which he fought off a bunch of ninjas as his after-waking-before-breakfast workout, and I don't think we're there yet.

Edit: I would really really like a punisher show, Netflix. While you're, you know, soaking up marvel properties. I would even settle for a foolkiller show.

Part of Arrow's appeal was the over-the-topness, though. It's so different tonally - it's always been pretty much a superhero soap opera. I wouldn't say adding more ridiculous villains changed much at all, really.

None of what we saw had anything like that tone so I don't think we need to worry about it too much. Crossover stuff like Defenders? Sure, there will probably be more blatant superpower poo poo to be worthy of four superheroes, the other three of which are all considerably harder hitting and tougher than Daredevil, but it still probably won't ever get hammy like Arrow and sometimes AoS.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Man, episode 10 I think Every seen with Foggy is gold. Glad he isn't just sad sack comic relief

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Hollismason posted:

I believe the entire budget for all five shows is $200 million. Which for 60 episodes of TV is $3.3 million per episode.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Hollismason posted:

http://www.digitaltrends.com/movies/marvels-netflix-bound-tv-shows-cost-whopping-200-million/

quote:

Marvel and Disney are not messing around when it comes to their four upcoming TV shows and one miniseries headed to Netflix, loosely known as the “Marvel Defenders project.” The five properties together will break down into 60 episodes, costing an impressive $200 million, according to Variety.

It's pretty hilarious just how amateur Daredevil makes the WB shows look, and I enjoy the Flash.

Drifter fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Apr 12, 2015

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Witchfinder General

That's pretty impressive. Although if the total of all 5 are 60 Episodes then that means 1 of the series isn't going to be 13 episodes.

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Wolpertinger posted:

Part of Arrow's appeal was the over-the-topness, though. It's so different tonally - it's always been pretty much a superhero soap opera. I wouldn't say adding more ridiculous villains changed much at all, really.

After this season, I have confidence they can add pretty much anything as ridiculous as they want and still keep the tone even. How do you let Daredevil fight Stilt-Man and still keep it serious? Well, step one is assuming it can be done and committing to it. I bet they could do it if they tried.

Wolpertinger posted:

None of what we saw had anything like that tone so I don't think we need to worry about it too much. Crossover stuff like Defenders? Sure, there will probably be more blatant superpower poo poo to be worthy of four superheroes, the other three of which are all considerably harder hitting and tougher than Daredevil, but it still probably won't ever get hammy like Arrow and sometimes AoS.

Goddamn it's gonna be good seeing Daredevil keep up with a bunch of super-strength heavyweights and see what he contributes to a fight and how he makes up for not being able to throw cars or crush steel with better combat awareness and tactics. I wonder if he'll be the leader instead of Cage.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Hollismason posted:

That's pretty impressive. Although if the total of all 5 are 60 Episodes then that means 1 of the series isn't going to be 13 episodes.

Yes, the Defenders is a mini series. It's going to be between four and eight episodes.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Hollismason posted:

It's The Defenders. Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist are full series, The Defenders is sort of a mini-series with all of them.

e: Beat. Although I guess I can add that they aren't all going to be segmented or anything, they've said Luke Cage will be in Jessica Jones and the like. So it's not all "They do their own thing, surprise The Defenders and they team up for wacky hijinks!".

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

You are being watched. :allears:

Boogaleeboo posted:

It's The Defenders. Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist are full series, The Defenders is sort of a mini-series with all of them.

13, 13, 13, 13 is 52, which leaves 8 for Defenders.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
So does that mean Daredevil isn't getting a season 2? Or is that a 'to be determined' thing?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

WarLocke posted:

13, 13, 13, 13 is 52, which leaves 8 for Defenders.

Yes, but that leads us into DC land.

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

You are being watched. :allears:

Jose Oquendo posted:

So does that mean Daredevil isn't getting a season 2? Or is that a 'to be determined' thing?

I don't think they planned on making multiple seasons for any show.

But hopefully the acclaim/response they're getting will change their minds?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Witchfinder General

It's going to be brutal to wait 2 or more years to watch Daredevil Season 2, ugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

XboxPants posted:

Goddamn it's gonna be good seeing Daredevil keep up with a bunch of super-strength heavyweights and see what he contributes to a fight and how he makes up for not being able to throw cars or crush steel with better combat awareness and tactics. I wonder if he'll be the leader instead of Cage.

Hawkeye Daredevil, I want you up on that roof, eyes ears on everything, call out patterns and strays.