Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

I don't want to hang Pmom I like Pmom gosh darn it we'll probably be hanging town ugh mafia ughhhhhh

Is there a reason beyond the fact you two are bros?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

You're saying he blindly agreed with my self importance and it shouldn't make sense to me now. Hmm.

You didn't draw any further conclusion on this?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Poque posted:

You didn't draw any further conclusion on this?

I definitely did but MY GUT AND HEART say Pmom is my best friend and to watch a best friend die...you wouldn't understand, I guess. It can tear at a man's soul.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I will be in the sheriff's station tonight if anybody wants to chat

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I definitely did but MY GUT AND HEART say Pmom is my best friend and to watch a best friend die...you wouldn't understand, I guess. It can tear at a man's soul.

i think it's time for us to claim masons!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

i think it's time for us to claim masons!

How could you betray me like this...

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i'm happy with Poque, ANarc, and TheRam as votes for today.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Pinterest Mom posted:

i'm happy with Poque, ANarc, and TheRam as votes for today.

These are all terrible choices. You are scum.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i'm happy with ANarc, Poque, and TheRam as votes for today.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Pinterest Mom posted:

i'm happy with ANarc, Poque, and TheRam as votes for today.

You case on ANarc is that she seems too confident this game?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I don't want to vote for Pinterest Mom.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Max posted:

I don't want to vote for Pinterest Mom.

but you'd rather vote Mac? the case on him is based on his interactions with an unflipped player. "it might mean Ram is scum" is not a case on Little Mac

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm here.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

My vote on Mac is based on his PR which I seriously doubt is required. I have a problem with PR but, like I said earlier, I got poo poo on for it in a previous game so I didn't bring it up at first. I don't see a lot from Mac aside from talking about being a shop keeper and speaking in Italian. It's not based on an unflipped assumption.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

##vote Little MAc

I think its a better choice.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Pinterest Mom knows what the kids are all about these days, there's no need to be hanging out with her on the gallows

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Can we hurry this along so I can go pug cs please

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Little Mac posted:

My mamma she-a de best lady I ever did see-a. Since I moved outta de Italy I gotta say I miss-a her so much-a. When I was-a da little bambino I ate-a de pasta anna de pizza anna she made-a me have-a de best gut-a! My gut-a says I should-a ##vote wall monitor but that's-a just-a my gut talking!!!

Seriously, this is the most casing that happened day 1 from LM.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I make great cases and then do nothing to push them. If only I pushed...

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

##vote PMom

NO HANGS SUCK

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

DONT LET US NOHANG WOW FOLKS

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##vote little mac i guess

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

rofl, just realized Cpig trolled me AGAIN, 7:30?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Indeed.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Max posted:

My vote on Mac is based on his PR which I seriously doubt is required. I have a problem with PR but, like I said earlier, I got poo poo on for it in a previous game so I didn't bring it up at first. I don't see a lot from Mac aside from talking about being a shop keeper and speaking in Italian. It's not based on an unflipped assumption.

this is a really bad reason for a vote. You have no reason to believe that his PR is fake. It's fine to harp on a lack of content but at least call it what it is - a lurker lynch. we have way more stuff to work with to need to resort to that.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Pig, this is cutting into my happy pug times. Maybe..maybe I stop posting from here on anyway.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Little Mac's power is so stupid that I'm having trouble imagining it as a scum role, haha

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Poque posted:

this is a really bad reason for a vote. You have no reason to believe that his PR is fake. It's fine to harp on a lack of content but at least call it what it is - a lurker lynch. we have way more stuff to work with to need to resort to that.

It's that too, but PR really bothers me.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Well I guess I am going to ##vote Pinterest Mom because I don't agree with any reasons given for voting for Mac.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

When I think about the attempts at trolls Cpig has put into this game top to bottom, it makes me think that he might troll us with an italian racist humor bot in LM that we can't hang without consqeuences

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Hal Incandenza posted:

You case on ANarc is that she seems too confident this game?

i'm getting ~vibes~ from her. her attitude is atypical, there was that backwards reasoning post, the post where she invites people to case me is weird.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Nobody leave their computer seats. We have 25 minutes to figure this poo poo out. Lets do it.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i don't actually want to vote little mac. if he has a shopkeeper power we'll be able to confirm it and that'll tell us more about his alignment.

##vote anarc

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Pinterest Mom posted:

i don't actually want to vote little mac. if he has a shopkeeper power we'll be able to confirm it and that'll tell us more about his alignment.

##vote anarc

Why not me?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Pinterest Mom (7): EXAKT Science, Puntification, Ernie., AnonymousNarcotics, Ernie., EXAKT Science, TheRam, Poque, Little Mac, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, Hal Incandenza
Little Mac (3): EXAKT Science, Max, Opopanax, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom
EXAKT Science (1): Poque, Poque, wall monitor
GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE (1): TheRam, TheRam, TheRam, Ernie., Poque, Poque, TheRam, TheRam, TheRam
AnonymousNarcotics (1): WHICH WAY MADNESS, WHICH WAY MADNESS, Pinterest Mom
TheRam (0): Pinterest Mom, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, Opopanax, Opopanax, Pinterest Mom, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE
Hal Incandenza (0): Poque, Poque
GulagDolls (0): EXAKT Science, Poque, EXAKT Science, Poque
Poque (0): Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom

Not Voting (5): chaoslord, GulagDolls, PERPETUAL IDIOT, Rurea, WHICH WAY MADNESS

With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to lynch. The current deadline is April 14th, 2015 at 7:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 24 minutes.

REMEMBER you have one hour after the HAMMER to pm me your search locations.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
again, assuming I am alive I invite anybody to come search the sheriff station with me.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Poque posted:

Why not me?

i'm not picky
but people don't seem to want to dunk you

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Poque raised a good point about Pmom related to an issue with my own posting and I actually think Pmom is scum, but theres this nagging feeling that Pmom is seeing the game similarly to me so they're probably town too. It's heartbreaking is what it is.
LM on the other hand has done nothing all game aside from trolling with a flavor. That's consistent with the way LM plays as town, though, and thats the worst part. I'm trying to say I hate LM's meta in that it gives him that shield but facts are that LM is not posting productively and that is a scummy thing.

I don't like either of the candidates. I just had a failure with a derail recently ie Sam so I'm trying to hold myself in my seat this time

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

i'm not picky
but people don't seem to want to dunk you

What did you think of Poque's breakdown of my motive and that changing his mind about me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

What did you think of Poque's breakdown of my motive and that changing his mind about me?

I'm not sure what posts you're referring to?

• Locked thread