Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Maxwell Lord posted:

You can get banned from a subreddit?

Yeah, they all have mods, and the mod of one subreddit can ban someone from that subreddit. He'd be allowed to post anywhere else, but seeing how he doesn't, it'd be the equivalent of a full account ban

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
end of an era.......

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Bard Maddox posted:

end of an error.......

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
im glad our moderator masters trust our scoopsmen, epitasis and rovert

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

That pipebomb reply is actually pretty clever.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

goodnight sweet prince :911:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Cardinals fan Spoony Experiment forum mod on why Punk is a bad person posted:

He's made no bones about never really giving a gently caress about the fans. There are guys at every level, from high school gyms and bars all the way to the Tokyo Dome that thank the fans regularly in promos, at signings, and so on...I honestly don't recall seeing or hearing of Punk ever being gracious for fan support, it's always "I'm the best, me me me, I make this great, I'm the only reason this show is anything above absolute dogshit."

He was drat good, but he lacks humility. He has no sense of the idea that it's more than just him that makes an industry like that even possible. So sure, without wrestlers, particularly good ones, there's no show worth seeing, but without a fanbase even the good wrestlers don't have a market in which to justify having a show.
I like to see where Punk says he doesn't give a gently caress about the fans, the only fans he talks about are the douchebag ones.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
CM Punk is right.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

http://www.tnamecca.com/2015/04/tnamecca-presents-chat-apr-13-2015.html?spref=tw

Yo the fact you gotta make up weird stats to show how good your ratings are...they probably not good.

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
How is the mecca reacting to Shave Seltzer making GBS threads on the company today?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Maxwell Lord posted:

You can get banned from a subreddit?

I sent Francostein so many Reddit links to troll that he is now hellbanned from Reddit entirely. Nobody can see his posts.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

coconono posted:

http://www.tnamecca.com/2015/04/tnamecca-presents-chat-apr-13-2015.html?spref=tw

Yo the fact you gotta make up weird stats to show how good your ratings are...they probably not good.

Does Steiner Math apply to TV ratings?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
This specific quote from that thread was a classic.

quote:

Levi D. Smith • an hour ago

It seems a little odd that I posted that Daniels shoot interview from 8 months ago on here just a few days ago, which he talked about getting paid late. Now Meltzer's latest story (or fabrication) is about people in TNA getting late paychecks. Probably just a coincidence, but I wouldn't be surprised if Meltzer read wrestling message boards to come up with ideas for his latest hit piece.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I enjoyed the little section where the Meccafolk complained about Rovert. It was like home away from home except they whined about tweets instead of scoopz.

Also, holy poo poo on this post:

quote:

I just realized something, why the hell are the people saying Destination America are "upset" because TNA was in the UK and not in the US? Has it ever occured to them that WWE was just in the UK and they're in the same kind of network called "USA". I don't get journalists these days. They're just like Helga Pettacki from Hey Arnold with the journalist episode.....making poo poo up and writing what you think the sources said.

So, USA, which is "the same kind of Network," as DA, did not complain that WWE did shows in the UK, QED DA did not complain to TNA and Meltzer made the whole thing up. It's like the guy was writing an entry for a Most Fallacious Argument contest.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Sanguinia posted:

I enjoyed the little section where the Meccafolk complained about Rovert. It was like home away from home except they whined about tweets instead of scoopz.

So, USA, which is "the same kind of Network," as DA, did not complain that WWE did shows in the UK, QED DA did not complain to TNA and Meltzer made the whole thing up. It's like the guy was writing an entry for a Most Fallacious Argument contest.

I liked the guy who said rovert told him he should only watch NJPW and ROH and was stupid for liking TNA.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Sanguinia posted:

"What's the best example I can think of where a journalist has done something a bit unscrupulous? Hey Arnold!"

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
I am Fagvert and suck Meltzer's cock and stuff on there but the Karl Stern thing was loving WEIRD wasn't it?

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

rovert posted:

I am Fagvert and suck Meltzer's cock

Quoting out of context for future use

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

rovert posted:

I am Fagvert and suck Meltzer's cock and stuff on there but the Karl Stern thing was loving WEIRD wasn't it?

Have you ever forwarded this thread to Regal or any of the faithful over there?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

flashy_mcflash posted:

No. But they have moles on the F4W forum and have seen the thread there. Someone on F4W posed as a TNA fan on there briefly and got the commenters to agree with insane made up statements. Until he was rumbled. Not by his comments but by someone seeing they weren't sincere after reading the F4W thread.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

TNA Mecca knows about this thread, they've posted links and quoted from here before. Also they seemed quite upset when they realised Rovert had joined us.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

dear tna mecca:

you suck eggs

love,
psp

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

flashy_mcflash posted:

I swear I thought you meant William Regal here

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

WeaponX posted:

dear tna mecca:

you suck eggs

love,
psp

Bunch of dirty, stinking, Florida crackers is what they are.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
So the lady said "Oh no, it looks like you've ran over a jackass!"
And I said "No, that's not a jackass, that's NomDePlume!"

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
love how the asylum has essentially taken a backseat to the mecca in the crazy stakes. Maybe that was the goal all along from Mr Regal.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

meccas wife is a whore
meccas kids are bastards
TNA is not doing well financially

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

TNAMecca, the numbers don't lie, and they spell that TNA isn't doing so hot right now, but hey, their TV isn't as bad as most Draws, that's something right?

HEH

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

This is seriously some Manson Cult-rear end rhetoric right here

A reminder that this very same guy was insisting up and down that AJ leaving was a work until the minute he debuted for NJPW.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

flashy_mcflash posted:

A reminder that this very same guy was insisting up and down that AJ leaving was a work until the minute he debuted for NJPW.

AJ is going to come back to TNA with the IWGP title and the Bizz Clizz right behind him!

... you'll see!

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

triplexpac posted:

AJ is going to come back to TNA with the IWGP title and the Bizz Clizz right behind him!

... you'll see!

Bizz Clizz has 4 former TNA stars, the son of a former TNA star, and is led by the brother of a TNA star, the writing is on the wall, sheeple.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
As my daddy used to tell me, never trust a forum with an rear end wider than it's shoulders.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Why do the TNA fan sites hate rovert so much?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Why do the TNA fan sites hate rovert so much?

rovert is part of the media conspiracy to keep good honest companies like TNA down in favor of the establishment run by Vincent Kennedy McMahon, Mexico, and Japan.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

flashy_mcflash posted:

This is seriously some Manson Cult-rear end rhetoric right here

I kind of want to believe that this is babbies first cult experience to these people, because I can think of a thousand better cults to join than one dedicated to a lovely failing wrestling promotion.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

yeah but Dixie has a pool and she lets us use it whenever her dad says it's ok

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Great White Hope posted:

rovert is part of the media conspiracy to keep good honest companies like TNA down in favor of the establishment run by Vincent Kennedy McMahon, Mexico, and Japan.

the new world order where wrestling companies that make money on wrestling spend an inordinate amount of time and effort to disenfranchise wrestling companies stuck on obscure tier television channels who don't make money of wrestling. also where super-fans who have dedicated their life to watching professional wrestling conspire in a dark closet in leader dave meltzer's basement to construct roundabout ways to miss-represent and slander one of the few professional wrestling television shows still on the air in any form.

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
Andre Corbeil is such a gimp

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

rovert posted:

mods please change my name to fagvert. tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
also, Dave is going to get tons of heat for the TNA bit in this weeks observer