Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
A game for 15 players.

The Original Dark Hospital Thread

The last iteration of the Shima Hospital we saw was in 1993. Amazake-Babaa (Power of Pecota) took control of the hospital and has lay dormant in it's current abandoned state. Tales of what happened in 1993 spread throughout Japan, and nobody dared enter the facility to test the truth of the horrific murders that occurred inside of it.

15 young, brave japanese youths long part of a Japanese horror message board had exchanged ideas towards venturing the Hospital for quite a while. The thread was titled "THE DARK HOSPITAL REVISITED?"

"The stories can't be real. Let's go explore it together and find out once and for all." one of them wrote in a post.

"Real is my father never coming back from his shift one night. Something definitely happened there." replied Kenji Yokoyama, his father a Surgical Technician during the 90's in the Shima Hospital. Due to radiation concerns, the entire area was zoned off and only government officials could visit the area.

"I want to go only to find his remains" he stated in another post. "My family will be able to rest."

"It's really dumb, but I want to explore the hospital. If it's my time to go, it's my time to go." another added.

They gathered around 2 A.M. a block in front of the Hospital. It was a nondescript December night. Some packed lightly - just a change of clothes and water. Others had flashlights, radiation detectors and enough food and drink to last weeks.

Kenji exhaled slowly. His breath lasting a little bit longer in the cool air. He could've sworn it resembled the ghosts his father would mumble about in his sleep before he saw it dissipate.

"Here we go." he said. They all walked toward the hospital as flashlights bounced off the building.

A face pushed against a partially cracked window on the 3rd floor, staring down below at the intruders.

Amazake-Babaa salivated.

Waiting.

-------------------------------------

Deadbeat Dad fucked around with this message at 08:40 on Apr 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Rules

~ Players will be handpicked. Sign up and if I know you are active, you will be able to play in my game. If you're in more than 2 games, you will have a harder time getting in if others would like to play. I've had a huge problem with activity, shitposting and just general lack of effort in games I've ran in the last few years so I'd like people to actually contribute.

~ Do not quote my private message to confirm anything. You will be mod-killed. You can edit your posts directly after you make them, if you're caught by the forums, you will get a warning. Two of those and you're subject for a modkill. I'm not too strict on it but just make another post if you think you'll get caught by the edit.

~ Days will last 3 days usually, 4 at the most.

~ New players are encouraged! I will take you over vets!

~ Do not be mean to people. It's only a game. We're all just trying to have fun.

- Lynches will be majority.

- All town will have private messages with the quote "You win when all evil has perished".

Players

1. Asiina (dead N3)
  2. Big Nothing (dead N1)
  3. Byers2142 (dead D2)
  4. Dugong
  5. Ernie. (dead N2)
  6. Fat Turkey
  7. Hal Incandenza
  8. King Burgundy
  9. Kleedrac (dead D1)
  10. Murmur Twin (dead N4)
  11. Opopanax (dead N2)
  12. Pinterest Mom
  13. Poque (dead D4)
  14. Samfucius
  15. Somberbrero

Deadbeat Dad fucked around with this message at 21:56 on May 8, 2015

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Hey your back deadbeat dad! I am showing interest in this!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh hell yes

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...
Throwing my name in the hat for this one.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I will be a very spooky skeleton for you.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
I will play if you will have me.

Fat Turkey
Aug 1, 2004

Gobble Gobble Gobble!
FAT TURKEY

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

signing up for this

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
Ahhhh I made myself a promise not to enter two games at once once the sun came out but

quote:

Sign up and if I know you are active, you will be able to play in my game. If you're in more than 2 games, you will have a harder time getting in if others would like to play. I've had a huge problem with activity, shitposting and just general lack of effort in games I've ran in the last few years so I'd like people to actually contribute.

is basically the #1 thing I look for in choosing games and so I feel like I'd be kicking myself if I don't sign up. I would like to play!

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

I would like to play.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

If you have me I will be one of the most active posters in the game, guaranteed

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
Sure, why not.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'll be phone posting for most of day 1 if this starts soon, but sure.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Seeing a lot of liars already :colbert:

I'm down! I am in two games currently, but I'll be lunched day one anyway.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Somberbrero posted:

Seeing a lot of liars already :colbert:

I'm down! I am in two games currently, but I'll be lunched day one anyway.

Nah, I will start a rolling start against my beat buddy and rival Poque.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
I mean, I don't mind if you're in a few games as long as you're able to stay active pretty much! Just always notice people in more than 2 games seem to shift attention on the most important days of each thread which leads to lurking for most of it.

3 spots left, unless I missed somebody.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

No games left, signing up!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Must defeat Asiina. Or be masons/scum with her

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Poque posted:

Must defeat Asiina. Or be masons/scum with her

I will destroy you even if we are.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
noooooooo

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Yeah i was once is 3 games. Dont play in 3 games. :derp:

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
1 spot left!!

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

in

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Full!

Unfortunately it filled up a little slower than I anticipated so I can't get roles out right away (work) but either Tuesday night or Wednesday night (better chance) they should be all sent.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
PM's going out shortly.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

The 15 entered through the doors, not knowing quite what to expect. The noises from upstairs became more frequent and louder as they traversed the hallways.

One of them fell far from the pack, exploring by themselves in one of the ER units - the rest of them heard a scream that wasn't quite human. Baba struck, and her soul was inside one of them now.

If that wasn't a welcoming, well... I don't know what is.

It is now Day 1.

Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (15): Asiina, Big Nothing, Byers2142, Dugong, Ernie., Fat Turkey, Hal Incandenza, King Burgundy, Kleedrac, Murmur Twin, Opopanax, Pinterest Mom, Poque, Samfucius, Somberbrero

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is April 27th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 4 days, 2 hours.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

:greencube: HAVE FUN :greencube:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
SpooooOOOOOoooky!

Confirmed!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

This thread is going to give me nightmares.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Confirmed. I'm a miller.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Oh poo poo I almost forgot

##vote Poque

DIE, RIVAL!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I'm going to the basement for some alcohol. Does anyone want anything?

No?

Ok, I'll be back.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Welp, KingB's dead.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

:gonk: confirming

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

No, this is a good plan, we all split up to draw it out. We should dress provocatively as well, to increase the likelihood the spirit appears.

I adjust my pants so that, from now until the end of the game, my balls hang out.

uu

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I know I'll make it to the end because I'm vanilla town.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Byers2142 posted:

No, this is a good plan, we all split up to draw it out. We should dress provocatively as well, to increase the likelihood the spirit appears.

I adjust my pants so that, from now until the end of the game, my balls hang out.

uu

I think we are supposed to have sex too.

Orgy anyone?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Pinterest Mom posted:

I know I'll make it to the end because I'm vanilla town.

Likely story. Help us draw out the spirit, find a closet you can get stoned in alone and pass out. Perfect target.

uu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

King Burgundy posted:

I think we are supposed to have sex too.

Orgy anyone?

I'll get the baby oil and the armadillos.

uu

• Locked thread