Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Grey Fox V2 posted:

Your old fart crankiness aside the way American's make such a big deal out of prom is just weird. It's like everyone is trying to feel like it's as important as films make them out to be.

All I remember about my prom is not liking my date, eating two meals, and dancing to Bootylicious. It was awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004
All I remember about the prom I went to(not mine,) was hanging out with my friends and part of it was held on a docked tourist yacht.

So, a normal night but dressed up with a little bit of dancing and on a loving boat.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

This Schaden will probably give Freude to someone, somewhere.

Today, a 1926 Bugatti was hit by a van, started spinning, ended up inside a building.

No deaths, the building is badly damaged. I don't know about the car, except that it's an expensive little thingie.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Carbon dioxide posted:

Today, a 1926 Bugatti was hit by a van, started spinning, ended up inside a building.

No deaths, the building is badly damaged. I don't know about the car, except that it's an expensive little thingie.

That is literally the only building that car should have crashed into.

Imagine if it crashed into some horried 1980s storefront :whitewater:

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Carbon dioxide posted:

If you look closely, you can see a fancy little aristocrat toad running away

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
That car is probably worth significantly more than the building. Bonus schaden that the van driver's insurance of going to be completely hosed after this.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/outrage-after-vet-uses-bow-5541097

Edit: :nms: if you're a cat lover. The Schadenfreude is that all her use of "lol" on Twitter won't help her getting away with this.

Carbon dioxide has a new favorite as of 23:11 on Apr 18, 2015

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Carbon dioxide posted:

Edit: :nms: if you're a cat lover. The Schadenfreude is that all her use of "lol" on Twitter won't help her getting away with this.

I thought we had a no-kill, no-gore thing going here, fucktard.

e: Oh and edit, nice. And if you have to explain the schadenfreude then maybe, just maybe, you are reaching too much.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Eh she deserves to get fired for gloating about killing animals while being a vet. I get a some freude from that.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Jonathan Yeah! posted:

e: Oh and edit, nice. And if you have to explain the schadenfreude then maybe, just maybe, you are reaching too much.

Someone did something hosed up and got fired. Oh poo poo, sorry, I used words to describe a thing. :qq:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Maybe that cat should have stayed indoors.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Let's have a discussion on the pros & cons of cat ownership, vis-a-vis indoor/outdoor.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

canyoneer posted:

Beautiful.

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

If your cat is outside you're basically shooting an arrow into dozens of other cute little animals, think about it.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Odobenidae posted:

If your cat is outside you're basically shooting an arrow into dozens of other cute little animals, think about it.

Being an instinctual beast and a sadist oval office are the same thing.

Aphelion Necrology
Jul 17, 2005

Take care of the dead and the dead will take care of you
Cat deserved it for dressing like that - nevermind the fact that a veterinarian thought it was totally okay to shoot at a pet with an arrow.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Odobenidae posted:

Cats are by far and away the biggest killer of wildlife in Australia, far surpassing even people, and they are thought to have been the major cause in extinction for a number of animals. Bow hunting cats really should be a sport people are OK with.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Birb Katter posted:

Cats are by far and away the biggest killer of wildlife in Australia, far surpassing even people, and they are thought to have been the major cause in extinction for a number of animals. Bow hunting cats really should be a sport people are OK with.

Of course a bird would claim this poo poo.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

The conditions of all of the planet are entirely equal; any aberration is 100% due to the idiocy of the local populace.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Birb Katter posted:

:agreed:

Also white Australians.

Quigley Down Under style.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
But how do they taste?

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

Pope Corky the IX posted:

But how do they taste?

Surprisingly similar to Human.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Pope Corky the IX posted:

But how do they taste?

No, it's a cull. They either go to underprivileged schools or they're left for the feral boars to eat.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Birb Katter posted:

I am also in favour of this idea. In fact, any kind of hunting of outdoor cats (as in cats, regardless of ownership status or expense, who are found outdoors) is something I can get behind.

edit:

Tony Phillips posted:

Of course a bird would claim this poo poo.

:toot:

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer

Carbon dioxide posted:

this sort of proves to me that vets just turn into sociopaths from killing animals all day cause thats basically their whole job

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

im full of poo poo posted:

this sort of proves to me that vets just turn into sociopaths from killing animals all day cause thats basically their whole job

The job selects for it. Vets are born with an unquenchable thirst for animal murder & this is one of their few acceptable outlets.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
jesus christ I shouldn't have clicked that, the first image, as a warning, is of a dead cat hanging on an arrow.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
Lot of cat hate in this here thread. Maybe you all need to take up a hobby? Preferably not archery.

Apogee15
Jun 16, 2013

Odobenidae posted:

I like it when my cat kills small rodents. I have a cat door so they can go kill rodents whenever they want. Especially moles.

Apogee15 has a new favorite as of 00:25 on Apr 19, 2015

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

canyoneer posted:

hah! I GET that reference!

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Roro posted:

Lot of cat hate in this here thread. Maybe you all need to take up a hobby? Preferably not archery.

I will give up cat-archery when they pry my cold, dead hands from my cat-fur lined mittens, and my cold, dead body from my cat-fur lined jacket, pants, and boots.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

I will give up cat-archery when they pry my cold, dead hands from my cat-fur lined mittens, and my cold, dead body from my cat-fur lined jacket, pants, and boots.

So what I'm getting from this is you're furry?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Roro posted:

So what I'm getting from this is you're furry?
                           /

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice

Clitch posted:

Being an instinctual beast and a sadist oval office are the same thing.

Yes but which is which? :downsrim:

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

THE PENETRATOR posted:

hah! I GET that reference!

good job steve

HP Artsandcrafts
Oct 3, 2012

This is what happens when a catcher doesn't do his job. Mid 90's fastball to the face mask.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

HP Artsandcrafts posted:

This is what happens when a catcher doesn't do his job. Mid 90's fastball to the face mask.

thats the pitcher getting up in the foreground there, he threw so hard he was propelled almost to the home plate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Snapchat A Titty posted:

thats the pitcher getting up in the foreground there, he threw so hard he was propelled almost to the home plate.

Someday you will learn how perspective works.

• Locked thread