Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waldorf Sixpence
Sep 6, 2004

Often harder on Player 2

Thank you for introducing me to this series. My god, it's amazing. The alarm clock part in episode 2 is incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

A little girl in 1948 (at an institution for mentally disturbed children) is told to draw her "home". She grew up in a concentration camp.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

That's a 38 year old woman

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Basticle posted:

I went to take the trash out to the dumpster at work this morning and was greeted by this

Some guy tried to put his dick through the nipple?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Basticle posted:

I went to take the trash out to the dumpster at work this morning and was greeted by this

Stop digging through my trash.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

That's an 8 year old boy.

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

joat mon posted:

That's an 8 year old boy.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Stop digging through my trash.

Your post history is public domain.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

ToxicSlurpee posted:

There are actually a few actors that have made careers out of the fact that they have weird genetic defects that make them look all creepy and weird. There's one guy that basically looks like a goblin.

There is no makeup involved. The guy genuinely looks like that. He isn't an A-list actor but the main thing that gets him work is that his resume includes "looks really loving weird." Apparently in most of his appearances they don't put makeup on him they just put him in front of a camera and that's that. His name is Michael Berryman, by the way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Berryman

You've probably seen him in at least one movie.

Michael Berryman was featured in a PBS series called "Your Inner Fish," where they explored parts of human anatomy as they've evolved from sea creatures. It's fascinating, and Berryman appeared in a segment on how everything from skin to teeth to organs relies on folding instructions from a specific gene, and the lack of those instructions led to his ectodermal dysplasia — he was born with no hair, no teeth, no nails, missing large bits of flesh, no sweat glands, and some other things.

Some people with ectodermal dysplasia develop cone- or peg-shaped teeth.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

The first one is from the remake of Amityville Horror, the second was from I want to say a universal studios haunted house halloween attraction, I want to say themed around the legend of La Llorna. And I'm pretty sure the third is Mama again.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

Choco1980 posted:

The first one is from the remake of Amityville Horror, the second was from I want to say a universal studios haunted house halloween attraction, I want to say themed around the legend of La Llorna. And I'm pretty sure the third is Mama again.

I could have sworn that middle one is from a film I watched last year but I can't for the life of me remember what it was

SybilVimes
Oct 29, 2011

apsouthern posted:

I could have sworn that middle one is from a film I watched last year but I can't for the life of me remember what it was

Nah, he's right, it's a Universal Studios halloween house from 2011...

https://youtu.be/PARg0XkG-rA?t=3m

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011

Rucksack 2K14 posted:

Michael Berryman was featured in a PBS series called "Your Inner Fish," where they explored parts of human anatomy as they've evolved from sea creatures. It's fascinating, and Berryman appeared in a segment on how everything from skin to teeth to organs relies on folding instructions from a specific gene, and the lack of those instructions led to his ectodermal dysplasia — he was born with no hair, no teeth, no nails, missing large bits of flesh, no sweat glands, and some other things.

Some people with ectodermal dysplasia develop cone- or peg-shaped teeth.

Must have sucked pretty bad to get lynched back in the stupid ages because you were accused of being a demon.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

ToxicSlurpee posted:

There are actually a few actors that have made careers out of the fact that they have weird genetic defects that make them look all creepy and weird. There's one guy that basically looks like a goblin.

There is no makeup involved. The guy genuinely looks like that. He isn't an A-list actor but the main thing that gets him work is that his resume includes "looks really loving weird." Apparently in most of his appearances they don't put makeup on him they just put him in front of a camera and that's that. His name is Michael Berryman, by the way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Berryman

You've probably seen him in at least one movie.

And before he went into acting, he used to be a florist.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

You Are A Elf posted:

Can we keep this between us? I'd... hate to lose my teaching job. God bless you.

Love this reference, that movie was the first thing I thought of (second being the original The Hills Have Eyes)

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Bloodborne's monster design is pretty creepy. For the uninitiated, these things are werewolves with their entire heads on sideways.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

That is clearly Animal the drummer.

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

"Time for the bedding ceremony!"

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Very Laurie Lipton.

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

M_Sinistrari posted:

And before he went into acting, he used to be a florist.

Somewhere along the line he was also a high school principal.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
What

The gently caress?

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Christwire is a troll/satire/parody site and probably took an actual advert against sexual abuse and turned it into that. Rather messed up.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

e: waugh gently caress you

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Say Nothing posted:

Was there a false bottom in the dumpster too?

I genuinely dont understand the question.

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

Alien Arcana
Feb 14, 2012

You're related to soup, Admiral.

Basticle posted:

I genuinely dont understand the question.

Well, there was a fake top in the dumpster, so...

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Say Nothing posted:

What

SNIP

The gently caress?

Nope nope nope nope.

The Snark
May 19, 2008

by Cowcaster

Wedemeyer posted:

Christwire is a troll/satire/parody site and probably took an actual advert against sexual abuse and turned it into that. Rather messed up.

Not in context as a satire. Stop being such pansies about comedy because you can find a context in which to make it truly horrible divorced from any facts.

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

Say Nothing posted:

This is what the world would look like if Hitler won the war.

As sexy as Hitler's Übermensch Utopia would have been, I must admit that the constant - and no doubt melodic - protein farts would have been a right boner-kill.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

The Snark posted:

Not in context as a satire. Stop being such pansies about comedy because you can find a context in which to make it truly horrible divorced from any facts.

Ok calm down friend. I'm not familiar with the site other than it being a funny joke site like the onion and a million other fake news sites and was just covering the bases.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

ohhhh

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Videos are a series of images and therefore count.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FhfupN-ciA

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

HOLY SMOKES

WE NEED 100CC's OF PEEPEE DOODOO STAT

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

No.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Aww, grumpy baby is snuggling down for the night! :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing