Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
If WWE Films got Regal to make a low budget Taken style movie, I think it would be awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Out of all of the wrestlers you could choose to go mental about and start threatening why would you go for William Regal

Yeah, wouldn't/couldn't Regal legit gently caress somebody up?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Now who would have a reason to desperately need to get in contact with William Regal from a mental hospital?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Yeah, wouldn't/couldn't Regal legit gently caress somebody up?

Regal grew up as a carnival shooter so probably. He can beat up Goldberg and that's good enough for me

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I meant more because Regal seems like a really chill guy who uses twitter to make good jokes and compliment people

He's a weird target

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012

That DICK! posted:

Now who would have a reason to desperately need to get in contact with William Regal from a mental hospital?

The best thing about this is that WWE used this shot for a thumbnail on youtube and I'd like to believe it was done on purpose.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
He looks like he's 19 and on the verge of tears

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Since that's his gimmick, he's actually doing a good job then.

He still sucks eggs though.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

SpaceWolfPurrp posted:

The best thing about this is that WWE used this shot for a thumbnail on youtube and I'd like to believe it was done on purpose.

I seriously can't believe that was the best take.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I meant more because Regal seems like a really chill guy who uses twitter to make good jokes and compliment people

He's a weird target

Maybe it's a Fozzy fan.

I'm sure there's some out there.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

That DICK! posted:

xXxRileyRagexXx on DeviantArt. Hit me up for commissions, collabs, whatever.

Peter Bazooka
Sep 29, 2005

This isn’t really anything I think I like.
I wonder what Alex Riley's Sonic OC is called.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Peter Bazooka posted:

I wonder what Alex Riley's Sonic OC is called.

Sonichu.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Probably just The Miz.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
I'm the pie that's actually a bomb.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

He's top row, fourth over.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
River the hedgehog

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Shine posted:

Sullivan! :argh:

I can't be the only one who heard that in the voice of the Master of the Dungeon of Doom.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Hoss Corncave posted:

I can't be the only one who heard that in the voice of the Master of the Dungeon of Doom.
Nope, me too, MY SON! THE MOON IS FULL OVER DETROIT, MICHIGAN!

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Hoss Corncave posted:

BY THE MOONS OF AMENKARA, YOU WILL KILL CHRIS BENOIT AND HIS FAMILY

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

TheJoker138 posted:

He's top row, fourth over.
The first time anybody has thought of Alex Riley as being in any way over.

:downsrim:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

BY THE MOONS OF AMENKARA, YOU WILL KILL CHRIS BENOIT AND HIS FAMILY

That's why he had to kill Warrior, too. Warrior knew. The power of all the cosmic Warriors in the galaxy had surged through him and given him the knowledge of the schemes of the Master.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Luigi Thirty posted:

That's why he had to kill Warrior, too. Warrior knew. The power of all the cosmic Warriors in the galaxy had surged through him and given him the knowledge of the schemes of the Master.

I'm imagining an alternate reality where WCW brought in Warrior in the mid-90's and rebuilt the company around him instead of Hogan while running through the same angles and the idea of Warrior vs. the Dungeon of Doom is blowing my mind.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Gavok posted:

I'm imagining an alternate reality where WCW brought in Warrior in the mid-90's and rebuilt the company around him instead of Hogan while running through the same angles and the idea of Warrior vs. the Dungeon of Doom is blowing my mind.

Forget Warrior vs. The Dungeon of Doom.

Imagine everything Hogan did in WCW, but instead with Warrior.

Imagine Warrior cutting the first nWo promo, or that promo on THE WALL.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Great White Hope posted:

Wanna see Warrior vs. The One Warrior Nation.

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Hoss Corncave posted:

THE DUNGEON OF DOOM'S MONSTER TRUCK IS FAR SUPERIOR TO HULK HOGAN'S

I really want Big Show to get a Wrestlemania entrance with his Dungeon monster truck.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Great White Hope posted:

Sorry, I just can't get past the idea of Warrior getting hump-crushed by the Giant and the Yet-AY. It was weird already, but Warrior's less grounded in reality than Hogan and it's just too insane to imagine.

Blooming Brilliant posted:

Wanna see Warrior vs. The One Warrior Nation.

No, see, that would be Warrior freaking out because Hogan's intently pointing at him from the mirror.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'VE NEVER OCCUPIED THIS MORTAL PLANE BEFORE HO KOGAN

THERE ARE NO WARRIORS FLOWING THROUGH MY VEINS HERE

*SKRONK* THIS WATER IS NOT HOT, LIKE THE COLDNESS OF SPACE HO KOGAN

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

It would be quite a thing if Warrior kept freaking out because he saw Warrior in a mirror

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

pressedbunny posted:

The first time anybody has thought of Alex Riley as being in any way over.

:downsrim:

Its fun to rip on him, but he was actually getting reactions when he turned on Miz. He couldn't back it up in the ring at all, but still he had something going for a very short time.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

triplexpac posted:

Its fun to rip on him, but he was actually getting reactions when he turned on Miz. He couldn't back it up in the ring at all, but still he had something going for a very short time.

This is true, but he was over in p much exactly the same way that Virgil was after turning on DiBiase. Both guys lost steam as faces very quicky after their feuds with the guys they were lackeys for were over.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

triplexpac posted:

He also got big pops every time he came out and punched Cole. But that was during Cole's Blatantly Insufferable poo poo days.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Gavok posted:

That would make for a fascinating TEW mod.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

triplexpac posted:

Riley's crowd support was solely because Miz's greatest talent is being a massive shithead heel everyone wants to punch in the face.

So I'm hoping Mizdow can get by on talent once the current feud is over, because Riley certainly didn't have that going for him.

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

This one goes out to all the Legomaniacs!

sticklefifer posted:

Riley's crowd support was solely because Miz's greatest talent is being a massive shithead heel everyone wants to punch in the face.

So I'm hoping Mizdow can get by on talent once the current feud is over, because Riley certainly didn't have that going for him.

My concern isn't that Sandow can't handle anything they have for him, because he's proven already that he can. My concern is whether they'll have anything for him.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Dr. Dirt posted:

My concern isn't that Sandow can't handle anything they have for him, because he's proven already that he can. My concern is whether they'll have anything for him.

Allow me to give you a list of recent midcard acts WWE has given great material for to put your mind at ease:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

triplexpac posted:

Allow me to give you a list of recent midcard acts WWE has given great material for to put your mind at ease:

John Cena

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/WWEUniverse/status/590262552489238528

Sometimes WWE's social media department is awesome.

Other times it's run by an idiot intern who posts the first image on Google.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Arn Anderson truly is The Thing