Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Amnistar posted:

I liked the episodes of voyager that focused on the doctor and had nothing to do with anything going on outside the ship.

This is about right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

reminder that these exist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIrYDa30M3s

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Hmmm... I suppose I could be persuaded to play a game of Mafia again...

If there's still room, that is.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yay, we're full. Gonna lock the thread while I finish cleaning up the Role PMs. Game will open up sometime tonight.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
All role PMs have been sent. D1 will start when half the people confirm.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Confirming!

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Confirmed!

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates
Confirm!

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
I'm not a ferengi.

But confirming. :(

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames
G-g-g-golly I guess I'm confirming!

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

cconfirm, knowing me i';ll be dead soon

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

c

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Confirming that I am vanilla town.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
Kleedrac to bridge - confirming my role and I'm heading to Ten Forward.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Orvin
Sep 9, 2006

Confirmed

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
confirming

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Reasons why Patrick Stewart is awesome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCMCifwQVC8

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

So rad.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Confirmed. Set phasers to fun.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

quote:

Captain's Ready Room

Captain's log, Stardate 43548.2. The Enterprise has been asked to survey several planets in the Argolis Cluster for Federation colonization. The planets are approximately 5 days away, as several science teams have requested to study astronomical phenomena along the way. As this mission is not time-sensitive, I have allowed to take the detours now and then, anticipating an easy week ahead.

quote:

Deck 17, Section 21

Several children play in the Arboretum. Plants from hundreds of different worlds surround them, each flower giving off a unique scent that gives the place a pleasant smell.

Lieutenant Wallace loved coming here after his shift was over. It was so relaxing after the long hours at the helm. He stopped to smell an Andorian rose when he heard the sound of a transporter behind him. Turning quickly he saw a man who he knew shouldn't be on the Enterprise. His training kicking in, he immediately called for security and then stepped between the intruder and the children.

"Run, children. Go hide!"

The strange man smiled and raised a disrupter at the Lieutenant.

"Ha, you think yourself brave? Good, you will serve as a message to your captain and to star fleet that we cannot be stopped. We will kill all the brave men like you and take our rightful place."

The intruder fired his disrupter and the lieutenant fell into the pond, his eyes lifeless, a large burn on his chest. The intruder teleported away just seconds before security forces rushed into the arboretum.

Poque, Lieutenant Wallace, town-aligned background extra was disruptered N0

quote:

Observation Lounge

The senior officers gather around a large conference table looking grim.

"Do we have any leads on who could have killed the Lieutenant?" Riker asked.

Worf answered, "I have interviewed the children, but they have not proved useful in identifying the culprit. They were not very forthcoming and remain frightened. Nobody else saw anyone enter or leave the arboretum around the time of the murder."

"Data, Mr. Laforge, check the sensor logs. See if you can find any other way someone may have entered the area and then escaped."

"Aye Captain"

"Dismissed."

The officers get up and leave the room. As they head back to the bridge there is a large Golden Retriever sitting in the captain's chair. Captain Picard and Commander Riker stop in their tracks.

A sudden whooshing noise and a man stands before them. He begins petting the dog.

"Q! What are you doing here?!"

"Don't you like my present, Jean Luc? A good captain always needs a faithful companion."

"Did you have anything to do with Lieutenant Wallace being murdered?!

"You wound me, Jean Luc. Where is the fun in that? I only came for some entertainment."

"Q, I am not in the mood for your games."

"Well, perhaps some time with your new friend here will change your mind. Not to worry, I'll never be far off."

Q has entered the game and will be played by AXE COP.

Day 1 has begun.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (25): Allen Wren, Amnistar, AXE COP, Birdstrike, Byers2142, chaoslord, discoukulele, Eight Dollars, Ernie., fiery_valkyrie, Ghostly Gangsta, HiipFire, Ixtlilton, KhyrosFinalCut, King Burgundy, Kleedrac, Met, Mornacale, Orvin, Pinterest Mom, Rascyc, Runaktla, Scientastic, Somberbrero, VivaNova

With 25 alive, it's 13 votes to hang. The current deadline is April 26th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 1 hour.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Well gently caress me. Damnit Q.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Also I have no idea if you can do this but since you are Q. Can you send me to the future?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina posted:

Q has entered the game and will be played by AXE COP.

So very jealous.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Ooooooooh.

Make me a ferengi!

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...
I'm going to wander drunkenly through this game's flavor since, as I told Asiina, I've never really watched TNG and have no idea who I or most of the characters are. I almost did a gimmick where I posted as Qui-Gon Jinn, trapped in a strange new universe after his death.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

That sounds like fun.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

King Burgundy posted:

That sounds like fun.

I was afraid it would ruin Asiina's flavor to have a Jedi running around testing everyone for Mitichlorians, only to find that Wesley was the next chosen one.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Byers2142 posted:

I was afraid it would ruin Asiina's flavor to have a Jedi running around testing everyone for Mitichlorians, only to find that Wesley was the next chosen one.

...are you my real daddy?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

is this right?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Amnistar posted:

...are you my real daddy?

If I say yes, am I looking at a large child support back-bill?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Byers2142 posted:

If I say yes, am I looking at a large child support back-bill?

Nope, but you do have to listen to all my brilliant ideas and tell Picard to put me on the bridge because I'm a genius.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Amnistar posted:

Nope, but you do have to listen to all my brilliant ideas and tell Picard to put me on the bridge because I'm a genius.

Then no, I'm not your father. Try my bro Annie, he tends to leave offspring just lying around.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Byers2142 posted:

I'm going to wander drunkenly through this game's flavor since, as I told Asiina, I've never really watched TNG and have no idea who I or most of the characters are. I almost did a gimmick where I posted as Qui-Gon Jinn, trapped in a strange new universe after his death.

spoilers!

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

only kidding. I will never watch that movie.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

fiery_valkyrie posted:

only kidding. I will never watch that movie.

That's fair; it's my response to the fourth Indiana Jones movie.

AXE COP, what's your role here? Your wincon? You got called out special, I'd like to know what we can expect from you.

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me
Hello friends. I hope we will all have a fun game together :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Byers2142 posted:

That's fair; it's my response to the fourth Indiana Jones movie.

AXE COP, what's your role here? Your wincon? You got called out special, I'd like to know what we can expect from you.

I'm assuming it will be craziness.

I knew Asiina's non mafia role would be Q. Wanted it so bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_0dgKgSDgo

• Locked thread