Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rad ROM Max
Mar 10, 2011

by XyloJW
http://kalamazoogourmet.com/products/k750ht-hybrid-fire-freestanding-grill/

Jeremy
May 22 2013, 7:53 am

It’s the best grill I’ve ever bought. It cooks everything perfectly and clean up is easy!!! Its The BEST!

That's it, Jeremy? That's all you have to say? You spent $15,000 MINIMUM on a grill and all you can muster up for your review is "It's THE BEST!"? Jesus Christ.

http://kalamazoogourmet.com/products/artisan-fire-pizza-oven/

Rich
May 05 2014, 6:09 pm

This oven is awesome!! I even like it more than the grill. Everyone now says my pizzas are the best ever. Hooray!!!

Really, Rich? "Hooray!!!"? You just spent seven-thousand-loving-dollars on an outdoor pizza oven and the only thing you want to share with the world about it is this?

Christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rj54x
Sep 16, 2007

Rad ROM Max posted:

http://kalamazoogourmet.com/products/k750ht-hybrid-fire-freestanding-grill/

Jeremy
May 22 2013, 7:53 am

It’s the best grill I’ve ever bought. It cooks everything perfectly and clean up is easy!!! Its The BEST!

That's it, Jeremy? That's all you have to say? You spent $15,000 MINIMUM on a grill and all you can muster up for your review is "It's THE BEST!"? Jesus Christ.

To be fair, I'm buying a $16k grill, that should be the primary take-away - it better be the best at everything ever.

feelz good man
Jan 21, 2007

deal with it
triggered

BeanBandit
Mar 15, 2001

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!
Christ.

I mean... Jesus.

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Larry Olmsted of forbes.com explains that the $17,000 Kalamazoo Grill actually solves the life-destroying quandary of charcoal or gas, on account of its Hybrid Fire Grilling System

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
you don't buy a $16,000 grill

you have someone buy a $16,000 grill for you

Rad ROM Max
Mar 10, 2011

by XyloJW
I mean, this is a grill so luxurious you can have your name monogrammed onto your grilling grates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzXpn01N-o0

At least let me know how the dials feel when you turn them or something.

ZetsurinPower
Dec 14, 2003

I looooove leftovers!
These fuckers aren't even in Kalamazoo

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Have a friend with a $16,000 grill.

Or a hundred $160 grills.

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice
I'd rather buy a like a Big Green Egg and spend the rest of the money on dry aged ribeyes.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Trebek posted:

I'd rather buy a like a Big Green Egg and spend the rest of the money on dry aged ribeyes.

Are those things any good? I constantly hear radio ads for them and the name makes it sound like an easy bake oven.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

The Moon Monster posted:

Are those things any good? I constantly hear radio ads for them and the name makes it sound like an easy bake oven.

They are amazing, and can do more things that having fancy grates with your initials cut into them which the the Kalamazoo's claim to fame.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
You could buy something made in Michigan for $15,000 or you could buy the CharKing made with real Texas craftsmanship.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Shbobdb posted:

You could buy something made in Michigan for $15,000 or you could buy the CharKing made with real Texas craftsmanship.

If I wanted to buy something made in Michigan for $15,000, it'd better have four tires and get decent fuel mileage.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Safety Dance posted:

If I wanted to buy something made in Michigan for $15,000, it'd better have four tires and get decent fuel mileage.

The 2016 Webber seats 5 burners, 36 steaks to the gallon, comes in sedan or hatchback styling.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Safety Dance posted:

Psssshhht, you could buy a house in Detroit for $15k.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.

The Midniter posted:

But then you'd be buying a house in Detroit.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Get in on the ground floor, that place is ripe for gentrification by young white people.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
What you are describing is one of the greatest problems facing white people today. You see, back in the day, gay white people used to move into black neighborhoods. They'd shift the demographics until they at least passed the paper bag test. Then young white people would move in and displace the gays. And everybody lived happily ever after.

Except now, the gays are more mainstream, so they don't have to live at the margins of society. The recession gave us a bunch of broke young urbanite whites to keep gentrification going but can we count on another recession? We've already exhausted the Irish, the Italians and the gays.

We cannot afford a gentrification gap! We need a new marginalized class of white people to displace brown people. And that is what Obama is creating, by making conservatives the new subaltens. Wake up sheeple!

Show Me A Chicken
May 6, 2007
I'll show you a geek.

The Midniter posted:

You can buy houses in Detroit for far less than the price of a WalMart hibachi if you know where to look.

Funny enough, cast iron stoves actually used to be Detroit's major industry before cars were a thing. We used to have a gigantic one in Detroit before, ironically, it caught fire.

I feel like you could cook a lot of cows on that thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)

Suspect Bucket posted:

The 2016 Webber seats 5 burners, 36 steaks to the gallon, comes in sedan or hatchback styling.

Webber is just going to flip or crash it anyway.
Next month is council bulk rubbish collection. I might be able to get a few free kerbside drums and kettles for free and have my first try at charcoal.
Most people in this city have more money than cooking ability, and like spending money/buying new things for no reason. Seems everyone is buying a gas weber Q now, throwing out their old 4 burner gas grills or charcoal weber kettles

Fo3 fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Apr 26, 2015

• Locked thread