Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Hey gang, I know this is a relatively popular show around these and I don't know about you but big blocks of spoilered text in the chat thread has the potential to get annoying. So kind of like House of Cards (which was a little disappointing this season IMHO) I thought a thread for the season's duration could be fun.

A few guidelines:
  • :siren:Spoiler tags are not required.:siren: If you're not caught up on the television show and do not want to be spoiled stay away.
  • That being said, don't be a dick. No one cares if you've read all the books and memorized every single detail down to the color of the prostitute's pubes in chapter 21. Giving away what is probably going to happen at the end of the season is a dick move.
  • Going along with the theme of not being a dick, it should go without saying that there's no need to be a pedantic sperg. It's ok if you don't like thing. Really it's fine but if you really want to be insufferable about it and argue that Westeros is an allegory for post-Marxist labor allocation in Upper Manchuria, there's a venue for that.

Have fun!

Nostalgia4Infinity fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Apr 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

my new fetish is sisters walking in on their brother having gay sex and reminding them that they have an appointment to make in a few minutes

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

I think very clearly the thread title should be "Can I drink myself to death on the way to Mereen?"

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

So if you weren't in the know, the first 4 episodes have been leaked. They are easily available if you look online!

I have no self control and watched all of them already. The end of episode 4 is preeeetty great.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Carteret posted:

So if you weren't in the know, the first 4 episodes have been leaked. They are easily available if you look online!

I have no self control and watched all of them already. The end of episode 4 is preeeetty great.

ya 300mb poo poo quality versions

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

what the hell else am i going to do on a sunday night anyway

might as well wait

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Maybe next week we'll get an answer if The Hound is alive.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

my new fetish is sisters walking in on their brother having gay sex and reminding them that they have an appointment to make in a few minutes

my new fetish is also that but specifically the part where the sister very visible checks out her brother's lovers butt

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Jonad posted:

my new fetish is also that but specifically the part where the sister very visible checks out her brother's lovers butt

Flower Knight isn't going to pick some fat schmuck to gently caress, why wouldn't she want to check him out?

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Is it worth binge watching the other episodes or waiting for them to come out normally? Sure you've watched four in a row, but now you have to wait five weeks for an update.

I'll probably watch them.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Analogical
May 20, 2013

EEOD? Why not, I could use a break from work

:911:
Ramsay Snow 1 TRUE king, tupac shakur RIP :420:

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Analogical posted:

Ramsay Snow 1 TRUE king, rorge & biter RIP :420:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Ramsey Bolton you cretins. He's no longer a bastard.

John Snow, though, is the current high bastard in command.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Ramsay Bolton is the spirit animal of every Sgt Major

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

what the hell else am i going to do on a sunday night anyway

might as well wait

This, and I don't have the patience to wait five weeks for a new episode instead of just the one. Also:

ded posted:

ya 300mb poo poo quality versions

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger

Jonad posted:

Let the Lannister/Tyrell twincest foursome fanfics begin. It's fun for the whole family! Also, why does Peytr Baelish sound like his mouth is a bag of dicks when he talks?

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Whipped Buttcheeks posted:

Let the Lannister/Tyrell twincest foursome fanfics begin. It's fun for the whole family! Also, why does Peytr Baelish sound like his mouth is a bag of dicks when he talks?

because mick brogues aren't canon

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Episode 2 is ooooooooooooooon motherfuckers

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

No war but class war :getin:

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

1) Arya is gonna kill some people
2) A dragon is gonna burn Danny like a schwarma

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
That head bit in this episode was brilliant. Almost cried.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
fav part was when the burly bitch was choppin a bunch of fools up

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THAtIeeNZsc

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

That Reek transformation button.

:laffo:

Analogical
May 20, 2013

EEOD? Why not, I could use a break from work

:911:
"Now with the Craster's Keep Playset!"

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Dear HBO,

The browser code for HBONow.com sucks more dick than a P.I. ladyboy, and the playback has more starts and stops than trying to buttfuck one without lube. Not making a great argument for me to pay you instead of looking for torrents here.

Regards, DR

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Dead Reckoning posted:

Dear HBO,

The browser code for HBONow.com sucks more dick than a P.I. ladyboy, and the playback has more starts and stops than trying to buttfuck one without lube. Not making a great argument for me to pay you instead of looking for torrents here.

Regards, DR

o_O This has not been my experience.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I never had issues with HBO Go. Isn't it the exact same service or did they somehow screw it up?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Sansha gunna shank a Bolton.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

ded posted:

Sansha gunna shank a Bolton.

Yeah it's a departure from the books, but they've taken a fuckton of liberties anyways and are pretty much at the end of the fat gently caress's stories as it is so might as well go whole hog and just ignore GRRM.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

It was all the dream of an autistic Hodor

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Pretty apt description of GRRM.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
hella strong boob game this episode

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Nice! posted:

Yeah it's a departure from the books, but they've taken a fuckton of liberties anyways and are pretty much at the end of the fat gently caress's stories as it is so might as well go whole hog and just ignore GRRM.

And it will be better for us all.

I like that Jon has a private office and desk now to sit at. It was so odd seeing him in a (formal) position of power.

Also Janos :lol:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Well, Jon is eventually going to have the throne to sit at because he's actually Rhaegar and Lyanna Stark's kid and not the bastard of Ned.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

At least in my mind that's where the fat gently caress is eventually headed but he'll die from a heart attack long before he finishes the rest of his poo poo.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

The last episode is going to be Tyrion, Arya and Danerys at a tavern table while minstels perform a flutes-and-strings rendition of "Don't Stop Believin'"', followed by a slam cut to black.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mr. Nice! posted:

Well, Jon is eventually going to have the throne to sit at because he's actually Rhaegar and Lyanna Stark's kid and not the bastard of Ned.

I have a feeling GRRM puts Danerys as the savior because there's way too much little miss perfect Mary Sue going on with her character at times. That and I have money riding on Brann taking over Dany's dragons and loving up the White Walkers with them

• Locked thread