Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Stokes posted:

For an hour now Ant has been doing SAVAGE loving friend of the family ANIMALS BURNING DOWN THE CIVILIZED WORLD WHITEY GRACIOUSLY PROVIDED, STEALING OUR poo poo, AND THUMBING THEIR NOSE AT THE ESSENTIAL DECENCY OF THE WHITE MAN if anyone is interested.

Fixed for what I'm pretty certain is accuracy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Robert Downey Junionr and Arnold Schwarzenegger were on O&J two days in a row.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.
You all can have your opinions and stuff but you sure are being Opie-like in this thread. Remember when he was all 'Yeah I didn't watch Walking on Greggshells but here's my reaction to it?' And how he completely mis-judged literally everything about it? Also to that dude that posted the Reddit quotes: You are posting reddit quotes made by members of reddit.

The majority of the time was just him reacting to the coverage of the events that unfolded. Goofing on Chris Matthews and the local reporters as they stumbled around a literal riot that was taking place. Have any of you seen the actual live footage? Did you see the angry mob of black (uh oh am I a racist now?!) gentlemen hovering around the police car beating on it like a scene from Dead Rising? Did you see the news reporter get some accidental pepper spray to the face mid-report? Did you see the looting as it was taking place? Did you see them burn down a Rite-Aid and poke holes in the fireman's hose as they were trying to put it out? Did you see the cars being set on fire? Did you hear that idiot mayor admit to giving them a space to destroy? Did you see the footage of the police gathered well out of reach of the chaos, hamstrung by it's bosses?

How would you react to that? I'll tell you how Ant didn't react to that:

quote:

For an hour now Ant has been doing SAVAGE loving friend of the family ANIMALS BURNING DOWN THE CIVILIZED WORLD WHITEY GRACIOUSLY PROVIDED, STEALING OUR poo poo, AND THUMBING THEIR NOSE AT THE ESSENTIAL DECENCY OF THE WHITE MAN if anyone is interested.

So how about instead of posting the same tired old nonsense about poo poo you didn't even watch you actually educate yourself on what actually was said and done.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Stokes posted:

You all can have your opinions and stuff but you sure are being Opie-like in this thread. Remember when he was all 'Yeah I didn't watch Walking on Greggshells but here's my reaction to it?' And how he completely mis-judged literally everything about it? Also to that dude that posted the Reddit quotes: You are posting reddit quotes made by members of reddit.

The majority of the time was just him reacting to the coverage of the events that unfolded. Goofing on Chris Matthews and the local reporters as they stumbled around a literal riot that was taking place. Have any of you seen the actual live footage? Did you see the angry mob of black (uh oh am I a racist now?!) gentlemen hovering around the police car beating on it like a scene from Dead Rising? Did you see the news reporter get some accidental pepper spray to the face mid-report? Did you see the looting as it was taking place? Did you see them burn down a Rite-Aid and poke holes in the fireman's hose as they were trying to put it out? Did you see the cars being set on fire? Did you hear that idiot mayor admit to giving them a space to destroy? Did you see the footage of the police gathered well out of reach of the chaos, hamstrung by it's bosses?

So how about instead of posting the same tired old nonsense about poo poo you didn't even watch you actually educate yourself on what actually was said and done.

You're a sweet boy.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Stokes posted:

Charlie was posting quotes directly from reddit, dummy.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.

bunky posted:

Charlie was posting quotes directly from reddit, dummy.

That is my point.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Stokes posted:

That is my point.

So the people reacting to ant reacting to race wars are the problem?

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus

Stokes posted:

I think all of the posts you're complaining about are less like Opie (not) watching Walking on Greggshells, and more like Ronnie B going into TACS and saying "What'd I miss: some race stuff?"

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Stokes posted:

Well, I'm glad Anthony was able to bring levity to a horrible situation and isn't anything like his hosed up idiot fans who were basically jacking off over the niggers chimping out. Guess I'll have to watch the next six hour broadcast and properly educate myself when there's another riot.

(don't get so mad buddy. i've seen his podcast and lftc. i was just poking fun at the situation)

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Oh man, this is gonna be great.

Morter posted:

I think all of the posts you're complaining about are less like Opie (not) watching Walking on Greggshells, and more like Ronnie B going into TACS and saying "What'd I miss: some race stuff?"

Ron Bennington is a national treasure and could (should) get away with murder.

Converse41
Dec 17, 2004

These Bennington uploads are great, thanks

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Stokes posted:

Because if there's anything to take away from a discussion on race with Anthony "Eugenics is p. neat you guys" Cumia, it's education.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Stokes posted:

haha look at this guy

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Anthony is a garbage human being who can be funny at times. It would be nice if people stopped giving him money.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

Stokes is right, don't assume what a show you haven't seen/heard is talking about and then post about it as fact. Or go on air about it, in Opie's case.

lizardhunt fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Apr 29, 2015

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
It's not like Opie or Anthony made a career out of talking about things they don't know about.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

no one here has to listen to the anthony cumia show to know what his reaction to the riots would be, and if you think otherwise you're probably mentally ill.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Hold on, let me give money to a geriatric racist before I talk about him.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

jerkstoresup posted:

Stokes is right, don't assume what a show you haven't seen/heard is talking about and then post about it as fact. Or go on air about it, in Opie's case.

Yes, forget everything I learned in 7 years of listening to Anthony Cumia on the radio, you never know when he might suddenly stop deferring to police where THOSE PEOPLE are concer-*interrupted by jerkstoresup's 'Bowling for Behave' ringtone*

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon
Most of the stuff regarding race Anthony is pretty spot on about.

FeedRobots
Jul 18, 2006
feedtherobot.com

Lieutenant Centaur posted:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UuQAEVLljF4

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

Agreed, they should be teaching N-Mania.com in college.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Seashells by the
Seashorpheus

Are you one of those people that when Anthony keeps repeating "open and honest discussion", like a religious buzzword, you'd just nod your head and go "Yeah...:allears:" ?

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

we should hang out what's your reddit name

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
A ROOM FULL OF WHITE PEOPLE LANDED A MAN ON THE MOON AND THIS IS OUR THANKS

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Who are you on chimpout, brother?

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon

Morter posted:

Are you one of those people that when Anthony keeps repeating "open and honest discussion", like a religious buzzword, you'd just nod your head and go "Yeah...:allears:" ?

No, but most of the stuff he brings up are true whether it's about stats or calling out things like the number of young youths killed daily the inner cities of detriot and chicago and nobody cares but a white cop kills a black youth/adult and they all come out in support of it.

Just little things like that, sorry to disappoint you I don't march to the beat of Anthony Cumia but a lot of things he says about race, race relations and race discussions are pretty spot on most of the times.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlMwc1c0HRQ

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Stokes posted:

black (uh oh am I a racist now?!)

Actually yeah saying it like that is pretty racist

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
I just listen to Bangton on the regular now, but I'll tune into o&j or TACS if something interesting happens. Hth

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Like when your way of mentioning somebody's race is the exact same as Sam Cayhall from John Grisham's The Chamber, when that way of mentioning race is used specifically to convey that he is like super duper racist and bitter that it's no longer cool to be as racist as he is, then you're probably saying something racist.

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
We're arguing about a show that this thread doesn't even apply to anymore. Someone start a new TACS thread to keep this poo poo out please. Or if need, I will.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Stokes posted:

Did you see them burn down a Rite-Aid and poke holes in the fireman's hose as they were trying to put it out?
I thought it was a CVS.

Was that an Opie enough defense for ya

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Seashells by the
Seashorpheus

eightysixed posted:

We're arguing about a show that this thread doesn't even apply to anymore. Someone start a new TACS thread to keep this poo poo out please. Or if need, I will.

Well, this thread still says Anthony in the title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Someone please make a new thread or threads.

• Locked thread