Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

SKY COQ posted:

No seriously which other kill

That's my point; there wasn't one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

TOML for what it' worth I still think Coq is a better bet than beet.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
I'd vote for me over Beet too for what it's worth. Don't know where the push for him is coming from.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
Is there anything a person can have that will protect them from the SK, or do they need outside protection?

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Gwynplaine posted:

Is there anything a person can have that will protect them from the SK, or do they need outside protection?

Bulletproof, but I think if I was bulletproof I'd know about it.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Asphyxious posted:

TOML for what it' worth I still think Coq is a better bet than beet.

SKY COQ posted:

I'd vote for me over Beet too for what it's worth. Don't know where the push for him is coming from.

ugh

##unvote

sky coq i voted for beet because he's been pinging my scumdar a bit. i think his push against gaspy is unconvincing, and i feel like he's been trying to turn the thread on me unjustifiably.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

postcount time

code:
Asphyxious			128
bowmore				91
Matthew Beet			87
Those On My Left		74
Mithranderp			27
MysticalMachineGun		26
thatbastardken			25
SKY COQ				18
Gwynplaine			14
everythingWasBees		12
everythingWasBees, Gwynplaine and Coq have the lowest postcounts.

the next cluster is TBK, MMG and Mith, and you have to add all of those together to get to my post count.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Those On My Left posted:

this kind of seals it for me.

i also think that beet saw my hissy fit yesterday as something that he could capitalise on and has been trying to do it ever since

##vote Matthew Beet

Lol nice try.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

SKY COQ posted:

Scum :ssh:

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

you need to have ten gwynplaines to get one asphyxious

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Those On My Left posted:

ugh

##unvote

sky coq i voted for beet because he's been pinging my scumdar a bit. i think his push against gaspy is unconvincing, and i feel like he's been trying to turn the thread on me unjustifiably.

I'm not pushing gaspy, nor have I said he's scummy nor have I voted him. All I have done is ask him a few questions.

Nice try. Didn't work on gaspy yesterday, not working on me today.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Those On My Left posted:

ugh

##unvote

He always posts like this though, and he's sucked me into thinking he was scum before.

My picks remain you and Gaspy.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

SKY COQ posted:

He always posts like this though, and he's sucked me into thinking he was scum before.

My picks remain you and Gaspy.

then vote for me. i'm pretty convinced by gaspy's roleclaim and don't want him dead. i'm vanilla town so i'd be no great loss

i'd also be no great loss because i'm bad at mafia

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Also lol at the irony of toml calling on me for pushing too hard on gaspy

*looks back to TOMLs posting and voting yesterday*

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Those On My Left posted:

you need to have ten gwynplaines to get one asphyxious

Forensic... mathematics?

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

TOML made this point last time he was a big ol scum. Post count means nothing.

Just one more thing. Does bulletproof prevent night kills?

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Gwynplaine posted:

TOML made this point last time he was a big ol scum. Post count means nothing.

Just one more thing. Does bulletproof prevent night kills?

I'm pretty sure that is literally all it does.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

So Gaspy is I guess the only potentially confirmed town. That leaves 11 more iirc.
I really don't want to end up not providing a vote like I did yesterday.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Wait no we have 10 alive, so 9 potential.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

everythingWasBees posted:

So Gaspy is I guess the only potentially confirmed town.
how?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Gwynplaine posted:

Does bulletproof prevent night kills?
yep

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

So Gaspy is I guess the only potentially confirmed town. That leaves 11 more iirc.

How is he confirmed?

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

then vote for the person you're most suspicious of

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
##vote everythingWasBees

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Matthew Beet posted:

How is he confirmed?

only potentially. right now the only idea of roles is that everybody's vanilla town, except for gaspy. though honestly if TOML or Gaspy end up being scum that I feel like would end up shedding the most information right now?
It feels like we're playing with a whole lot of bickering and not much information at all.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
yeah that doesn't make any sense at all

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

It feels like we're playing with a whole lot of bickering and not much information at all.
auspol.txt

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

bowmore posted:

yeah that doesn't make any sense at all

there's been a lot of pull and tug regarding those individuals. if one is scum, you start to pick out who was supporting them and therefore who is suss
i mean going by who's the most suss just posting wise, it'd probably be you, because your posts are a lot of white noise, especially at the beginning, and it seems more like count rathe than content, me, who's claiming being ill and not really participating much at all, and beet, whose entire posting style is generally suss so that doesn't say anything! but even if one of us were scum i guess besides beet it wouldn't say much

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

I guess SKYCOQ has been pretty consistent with the show up once or twice a day, vote, and leave.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

I've bee reviewing the thread. Recent data had me worried about Gaspy, but that doesn't line up with earlier findings.
Going to lock in for now and try to get some art done and in case I get called in to work. Open to change, obv.

##vote Matthew Beet

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

if SKYCOQ is scum that could indicate beet is scum and if not well we don't really have any good leads other than gaspy may be telling the truth or may be lying
if beet is scum then that'll tell us a whole lot given how he was approaching the arguments.
like there's not really any good option on who to lynch and i'm not sure about beet anymore and bowden feels like it'd be a waste of a lynch so I guess
##vote SKYCOQ

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

bowmore posted:

##vote everythingWasBees

why? Bees is like the most inoffensive poster itt.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Very interesting voting and flimsy reasoning going on today.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Matthew Beet posted:

Auspol_mafia.txt

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

thatbastardken posted:

why? Bees is like the most inoffensive poster itt.
bees called the most shady guy in here basically confirmed town

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

bowmore posted:

haha "shady" I like it.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

bowmore posted:

That is terrible reasoning

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

SKY COQ (3): Those On My Left, Mithranderp, Asphyxious, bowmore, Those On My Left, bowmore, everythingWasBees
Those On My Left (2): Matthew Beet, SKY COQ
everythingWasBees (1): bowmore
Matthew Beet (1): Those On My Left, Those On My Left, Gwynplaine
Asphyxious (0): bowmore, bowmore

Not Voting (3): MysticalMachineGun, thatbastardken, Those On My Left

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is April 30th, 2015 at 10:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 4 hours, 37 minutes.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

My preference is still TOML, however another point occurred while I was heading home. Gaspy and Mith have both roleclaimed (sort of). Gaspy says he is the cure to our serial killer problem, while Mith just says she has an interesting role that she hadn't heard of.

Is it worth testing one of these claims, if we can't reach consensus otherwise?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

##vote bowmore

• Locked thread