Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
OH poo poo.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catts
Nov 3, 2011
At least the pedophile looks happy :unsmith:

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Had to squish all those panels in there or did the upload gently caress up?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Had to squish all those panels in there or did the upload gently caress up?

Upload got hosed up

Holy poo poo :stare:

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Everybody knows that...

Trix are for kids.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Blackheart posted:

Everybody knows that...

Trix are for kids.

:drat:

No clue if that was intentional or not

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Lazy B's been smoking Grimdark Weed.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I love the two connected pairs of pants just lying around near a grate

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he was just a guy who wanted to smoke a shitload of weed.

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Blackheart posted:

Everybody knows that...

Trix are for kids.

Good lord.

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

I love how he's STILL called Cheeto Man.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I eagerly await the reveal that knuckles was making all of this up

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
holy poo poo

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Suddenly a new main antagonist

alcharagia posted:

holy poo poo

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Blackheart posted:

Everybody knows that...

Trix are for kids.

Haaahoooly poo poo.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Just when I thought I was totally sick of this poo poo and there was never going to be an update, this drops.

DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

It was Plundersaurus Rex's dream to be the greatest pirate dragon ever.

NutritiousSnack posted:

Trix Rabbit makes alot of loving sense. He's the most trolled being in loving existence. Those kids ALWAYS find a way to dick him out of his own loving cereal.

How little we knew.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

lazerbot posted:

wanted to have a pull back to a scene in TGT on underbite so i did the panels of underbite puking in the same moments as elmer at the bar

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

My God Hitler

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I should be so lucky to get all this TGT at once

khy
Aug 15, 2005

What happened to the Imgur album linked in the OP? Where can I go to get the whole thing all at once?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

khy posted:

What happened to the Imgur album linked in the OP? Where can I go to get the whole thing all at once?

True art must be seeked out.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Question morality and spatial perception in today's :siren:new page:siren: of Underbite Troll!

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008

khy posted:

It's on his deviant art page. I cbf to make an account to download them, and the bugmenot password I was using after I downloaded chapters 1 & 2 went bad so :shrug:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
So does this mean dragonballs could exist since everything pacman was saying is a lie???

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah we definitely need to get some collected CBRs of this going around.

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

khy posted:

God dammit, I was going to binge through it on my day off today.

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

mr.capps posted:

So does this mean dragonballs could exist since everything pacman was saying is a lie???

I got the impression that pacman was telling the truth, and he did found the organization to fight the trolls, but cheeto man ended up getting more power than he was supposed to and sort of took things over through blackmail and whatnot.

It's kind of vague, though.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

guys I'm having a tough time following this underbite troll story

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

They need dirt on their opponents for the big troll-off, so they're breaking into people's houses. However, Underbite Troll got more than he bargained for upon discovering that these other two trolls (also participants in the contest?) are obsessed with him because they think he looks like Princess Leia from Star Wars.

Not sure how the Asian trolls are involved.

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

underbite is magnificent though, its pretty easy to understand the recent happenings in light of that

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I genuinely like the Underbite arc. It shows Underbite and Markus trying to survive and prosper in troll society, playing the game, but secretly having misgivings about the things that surround them and developing a friendship that transcends the crude insincerity of trolling.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
It's also great when you know the eventual tragic end.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
It's the Rosencrantz and Guildenstern of outsider art Web comics

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Mind your manners when talking to the king!

khy posted:

I've assembled each Chapter of Tails Gets Trolled into an Adobe PDF. They average about 10MB in size. They could be made smaller, albeit at the cost of lost image quality and/or loss-of-compatibility with old PDF-reading software.

Assuming these files would be useful to folks, what's a good way to host/distribute them?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I'd definitely like to re-read the whole thing. I know the first four chapters almost by heart because they're up on YouTube, but the rest is getting hazy.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

It is knowledge that must never be lost.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

It's the Rosencrantz and Guildenstern of outsider art Web comics

Lazerbot is incapable of self-awareness, which is actually one of the more charming things his media

LRADIKAL
Jun 10, 2001

Fun Shoe

RobobTheGreat posted:

I've assembled each Chapter of Tails Gets Trolled into an Adobe PDF. They average about 10MB in size. They could be made smaller, albeit at the cost of lost image quality and/or loss-of-compatibility with old PDF-reading software.

Assuming these files would be useful to folks, what's a good way to host/distribute them?

Use a torrent tracker or mega upload or a drop box would be my suggestion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

RobobTheGreat posted:

mega.co.nz