Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

people he would only draft after making sure Heath Slater is off the board:

Mark Henry
Hideo Itami
Ryback
The Miz
Enzo Amore
Fandango
Tyson Kidd
Kofi Kingston

also there's a footnote on Uhaa Nation that says "this guy is legit" but apparently not legit enough to have more upside than kane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

It's a fun hypothetical, I don't know how you can say anything that isn't 1) Cena 2) Orton but oh well.

Seeing Jack Swagger at #39 without that being too much of a stretch does a lot to show you how little they're getting out of their talent, the roster's so deep.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I wouldn't put Orton at #2 currently. He doesn't seem like that much of a draw anymore, and it's not like he's a guy you can build around for a lot longer anyway with his concussion issues.

Cena is #1 just because he's the only business influence they have

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

NotMetsFan4Ever posted:

I don't know the guy, but this seems awfully drastic. Maybe you should lift the ban, give a warning, and totally have a MetsFan4Ever Appreciation Day.

I like the way Snrub thinks!

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Sorry if it was already linked, but the r/UFC post is amazing. http://www.reddit.com/r/ufc/comments/34cs9r/i_am_metsfan4ever_the_famous_metsfan4ever_from/

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

sportsgenius86 posted:

Kevin Owens below Jimmy Uso is absolutely loving hilarious. I can sort of understand some prominent guys being lower because of age but holy loving hell

Samoa Joe at #16 is the most baffling.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

triplexpac posted:

I wouldn't put Orton at #2 currently. He doesn't seem like that much of a draw anymore, and it's not like he's a guy you can build around for a lot longer anyway with his concussion issues.

Cena is #1 just because he's the only business influence they have

Yeah, Orton brings some name recognition but Dave has said many many times that there hasn't been proof in years that he's a draw.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

How the gently caress do you place Bray Wyatt, who is entirely about talking and charisma, at #2 then put Neville and Kalisto ahead of Sami Zayn?

lol Stardust at 15.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

triplexpac posted:

Why would you only draft one Bella twin

You can save money by only hiring one and then making all their segments out of composite shots.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

How the gently caress do you place Bray Wyatt, who is entirely about talking and charisma, at #2 then put Neville and Kalisto ahead of Sami Zayn?

lol Stardust at 15.

Stardust would be my entire list. I'd make it a one man show and just have him stand up there and babble and I would be the #1 show on Broadway.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Yeah just hire Nikki and make her Orphan Black it. You can make 6-8 Bellas.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

I fuckin love this guy so much

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

The best is if he doesn't realize that no one uses r/ufc and r/mma is where most of the discussion happens.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I give it a week before he starts making more "I'm super tight with CM Punk" hints.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

flashy_mcflash posted:

The best is if he doesn't realize that no one uses r/ufc and r/mma is where most of the discussion happens.

No see, he wants to start off in the less popular subreddit so he can draw in his fans and bump up the numbers, another record set by the MetsFan brother

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

lol Stardust at 15.

ehhh I sort of get Kalisto being so high, if only from the standpoint of him being able to draw an audience that most of the others wouldn't, regardless of their skill level.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Stardust would be my entire list. I'd make it a one man show and just have him stand up there and babble and I would be the #1 show on Broadway.

Call it "Welcome to Mars Ho."

81sidewinder
Sep 8, 2014

Buying stocks on the day of the crash

epitasis posted:

also there's a footnote on Uhaa Nation that says "this guy is legit" but apparently not legit enough to have more upside than kane

How well the WWE uses them currently, and their spot on the card is his criteria for 'intangibles'. Kane is being used better on raw than Uhaa at this point.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

81sidewinder posted:

How well the WWE uses them currently, and their spot on the card is his criteria for 'intangibles'. Kane is being used better on raw than Uhaa at this point.

disagree.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
a lot of horrible over-analysis of a horrible grantland writer itt

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
Stupid wrestling fans on yahoo answers:

https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions?show=JCIJP3MS4S4YKN6EBBEYRAOGWE&t=g

quote:

About former wwe diva mickie james was sexy: guys want and need foreplay and sex with women to be happy, enjoy life, and want to live, but vice versa is never the case, so women need to give it to guys out of compassion.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

a lot of horrible over-analysis of a horrible grantland writer itt

Seriously. I think he annoys me more than Babinsack.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

did anybody read the kotaku article on nxt women? I'm not gonna but thought this might be the place to ask

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

epitasis posted:

did anybody read the kotaku article on nxt women? I'm not gonna but thought this might be the place to ask

It's certainly better than any and all of Shoemaker's word puke.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Two Beans posted:

Stupid wrestling fans on yahoo answers:

https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions?show=JCIJP3MS4S4YKN6EBBEYRAOGWE&t=g

About former wwe diva mickie james was sexy: guys want and need foreplay and sex with women to be happy, enjoy life, and want to live, but vice versa is never the case, so women need to give it to guys out of compassion.

:laffo: I'm pretty sure foreplay is in the top three things women have ever said about requirements in their sex lives, right behind "consent" and "don't cheat on me".

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

sticklefifer posted:

:laffo: I'm pretty sure foreplay is in the top three things women have ever said about requirements in their sex lives, right behind "consent" and "don't cheat on me".

I think it's even worse than what you think here. I think this dude is literally saying that all women are asexual and get nothing from sex, foreplay or not.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Foreplay probably equals blowjob to that dude, he's just too prudish to say it.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

natetimm posted:

Foreplay probably equals blowjob to that dude, he's just too prudish to say it.

All women love receiving blowjobs, what are you talking about.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TheJoker138 posted:

I think it's even worse than what you think here. I think this dude is literally saying that all women are asexual and get nothing from sex, foreplay or not.

If none reacted that way with him, clearly it must mean they're all like that with everybody.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I'm gay.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

sticklefifer posted:

All women love receiving blowjobs, what are you talking about.

Uh I've never had sex or even seen a woman so this whole conversation is scary

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
my friend phil

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

MetsFan4Ever is Jon Jones. It seems so clear now.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Guys, Cena is going to turn heel because Adrian Neville appeared on a daytime talk show!

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
"Hey I can be like Neville too!"

*Red Arrows off the back of the couch*

*The Red Arrow is banned*

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Neville has more teeth than the entire child population of Newcastle combined, so that lessens the odds of that.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

keevo posted:

Guys, Cena is going to turn heel because Adrian Neville appeared on a daytime talk show!

Are kids into fairytale goblins that can resist gravity? Seems like a niche product

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Aesop Poprock posted:

Are kids into fairytale goblins that can resist gravity? Seems like a niche product

Kids are into Mighty Mouse, at least the last time Vince checked.