Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

There are a bunch of mods over in here

Just a heads up though, nobody knows if Rockstar is gonna bring the hammer down on these or let it slide. Don't use them online, just to be safe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obeast
Aug 26, 2006
Õ_~ ANIME BABE LOVER 2000 ~_Õ

idiotmeat posted:

Anything for Borderlands 2 or the presequel?
For Pre-Sequel (which I actually liked over BL2, but that's just me):

- When upgrading O2 tanks, don't worry too much about how much O2 each tank holds, but what other effects the tanks have like slam damage. I say this because you rarely, if ever, run out of O2. And, even if you do, your health drains over time which gives you a little (or a lot if you're a high enough level) time to find a place to re-charge your tank.

- Cyro damage that freezes enemies solid + melee = Really easy regular enemy kills.

- Enemies can't be set on fire in non-oxygen areas. Other elemental damage types (including the aforementioned cyro) do work, so save fire weapons for O2 areas.

- I've only played as Athena, but I found that her Captain America-style shield ability (I forgot the name) is insanely good, and maybe a little OP in certain situations, once you level that skill tree up.

- Like in a lot of RPGs, do as many side-quests as you can to not only get more XP, but some pretty decent equipment as well.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

The Iron Rose posted:

Sigh...

GTA V? Bought it on PC - I played a little bit through the story on the 360 but didn't get super far in.

What should I know/what're the best mods so far?

Play GTA Online instead. Don't play in general public sessions; add a bunch of your friends to your friends' list or add some goons, or both, or join the goon crew, and then set up a friends-only or a crew-only session. Then you can have a really awesome time.

When playing online, be aware you can go into "passive mode" if people are griefing you.

Its pretty much the best game ever made when you play Online with friends. If you do want to go single player you can do a solo session online or you can play with random pubbies, but there's lots of dicks in the random sessions. The actual GTAV game is okay if you like the story missions, I guess.

The game itself comes with "director mode" which allows you to use cheats (in single player) so generally use that, if you want "mods". The only mods so far just replicate the same things director mode does but with a few more features (like giant whales) or let you spawn infinite money in online and just cheat. They don't really do anything fun yet, but the game hasn't been out long.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Zaphod42 posted:

Play GTA Online instead.

If you do want to go single player you can do a solo session online or you can play with random pubbies, but there's lots of dicks in the random sessions.

Hahaha this is terrible advice. If you're not playing with friends GTAO is just bad MMO grind poo poo, a slightly worse world than GTAV (significantly less pedestrian and vehicle spawns, no animals, no random events) without the fun of seeing the characters erratic personalities bounce off of each other.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Wolfsheim posted:

Hahaha this is terrible advice. If you're not playing with friends GTAO is just bad MMO grind poo poo, a slightly worse world than GTAV (significantly less pedestrian and vehicle spawns, no animals, no random events) without the fun of seeing the characters erratic personalities bounce off of each other.

Seriously, GTA:O pubbies are dumb as paste. You wouldn't believe some of the idiocy you can encounter in Heists.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Seriously, GTA:O pubbies are dumb as paste. You wouldn't believe some of the idiocy you can encounter in Heists.

Oh, I would and have, trust me. But playing GTAO as some kind of single player game sounds just as bad because there's literally no story, just boring MMO (steal this thing! kill that guy! steal the thing after killing the guy!) missions and even if you like GTA for the "drive around running from the cops and loving poo poo up" aspect its worse in GTAO because the world is significantly more lifeless than regular GTAV.

Playing heists and some of the more involved missions with a good crew (or even with surprisingly competent pubbies) can be great fun, though.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
I've never played an Earthbound game, but I just got the gba one. Should I start with the NES one and play them in order?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

African AIDS cum posted:

I've never played an Earthbound game, but I just got the gba one. Should I start with the NES one and play them in order?
Having played all three, they all stand alone, albeit there's a stronger link between the SNES and GBA one. The SNES one is just good on its own and I'd say start there.

Mayor McCheese
Sep 20, 2004

Everyone is a mayor... Someday..
Lipstick Apathy

African AIDS cum posted:

I wouldn't bother with Mother 1 / Earthbound Zero unless you're absolutely okay with NES era design, a bare-bones plot, and the lack of charm. The game was mostly made to emulate Dragon Warrior / Dragon Quest as a parody. It didn't get polished until its sequel.

Play Earthbound then Mother 3 instead.

Probottt
Dec 15, 2013
Is there anything I should know before I play Ultima 4? The wiki was kind of sparse on the game.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Wolfsheim posted:

Oh, I would and have, trust me. But playing GTAO as some kind of single player game sounds just as bad because there's literally no story, just boring MMO (steal this thing! kill that guy! steal the thing after killing the guy!) missions and even if you like GTA for the "drive around running from the cops and loving poo poo up" aspect its worse in GTAO because the world is significantly more lifeless than regular GTAV.

Playing heists and some of the more involved missions with a good crew (or even with surprisingly competent pubbies) can be great fun, though.

Its not an MMO its a loving sandbox GTA game. You steal cars and shoot cops and do whatever the gently caress you want.

If you think missions are the best part of GTA games I don't know what to say :v:

African AIDS cum posted:

Second what Mayor McCheese said; skip the NES one but play the SNES one before the GBA one.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Pengu! posted:

Is there anything I should know before I play Ultima 4? The wiki was kind of sparse on the game.

Don't steal from blind shopkeepers.
The most humble is the one who does not boast of his humility.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm bad at boardgames. Someone tell me how to play Talisman Digital Edition

MiltonSlavemasta
Feb 12, 2009

And the cats in the cradle and the silver spoon
Little boy blue and the man on the moon
"When you coming home, dad?"
"I don't know when
We'll get together then son you know we'll have a good time then."
I was surprised there wasn't already a page for Knights of the Old Republic 2.

Probottt
Dec 15, 2013

MiltonSlavemasta posted:

- You can now influence your companions with certain dialogue options during the course of gameplay. Positively influencing your companions opens up dialogue trees which explains more of their backstory, as well as a bunch of other rewards besides simple experience points or items.
- On that same note, make sure you talk to all of your companions often. It is worth it.
- You can now use mines to automatically force open doors and containers if you don't want to bash them for two minutes, at the risk of destroying some of the objects in a container, and with no penalty for doors.
- If you want to see as much of the game as possible in one playthrough, your best best is the Sentinel. With that class, you get a ton of base class skills so you can interact with a lot of NPC's and objects, and you're not tied down to either melee weapons or the force like Guardians or Consulars are, respectively.
- Make sure you search every Assassin droid you kill. Their remains usually contain specific components used for getting a certain companion.
- Try not to get into a habit of relying on one or two companions for the entire game. Each character has something they can bring to the party, and I usually try to diversify my party when I play. Just because a companion can't use the force, doesn't mean they are useless.
- Not sure if this is true for everyone, but I found that it's really difficult to make a bad character. Invest in skills, feats, and powers that you think would be useful or fun, and you should be fine.
- Obsidian fleshed out the crafting mechanic for KotoR 2, so if you don't think you'll need an item, you can break it down into components and chemicals instead of just selling it, and make items and upgrades out of said components and chemicals. Use this and use it often, you can make some seriously great items with clever uses of the crafting system, and it's not too difficult to get the hang of.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Managed to be Thief 4 (it's a bad game)

Stuff:
-Buy thieving tools (wrench, wirecutter, razor) as soon as possible.
-There's a point of no return when you start chapter 7 but everything opens again after you beat the game.
-Talking Basso gives you extra tasks which can be done while roaming the city. Many of these require tools, rope arrows etc.
-There's two characters who give side missions. Ector's workshop is in the northern part of the city. Vittori is in The Siren's Rest inn. One new side mission opens after each chapter 1-6.

ColeM
Dec 23, 2007
New User Alert!

Pengu! posted:

- You can now influence your companions with certain dialogue options during the course of gameplay. Positively influencing your companions opens up dialogue trees which explains more of their backstory, as well as a bunch of other rewards besides simple experience points or items.
- On that same note, make sure you talk to all of your companions often. It is worth it.
- You can now use mines to automatically force open doors and containers if you don't want to bash them for two minutes, at the risk of destroying some of the objects in a container, and with no penalty for doors.
- If you want to see as much of the game as possible in one playthrough, your best best is the Sentinel. With that class, you get a ton of base class skills so you can interact with a lot of NPC's and objects, and you're not tied down to either melee weapons or the force like Guardians or Consulars are, respectively.
- Make sure you search every Assassin droid you kill. Their remains usually contain specific components used for getting a certain companion.
- Try not to get into a habit of relying on one or two companions for the entire game. Each character has something they can bring to the party, and I usually try to diversify my party when I play. Just because a companion can't use the force, doesn't mean they are useless.
- Not sure if this is true for everyone, but I found that it's really difficult to make a bad character. Invest in skills, feats, and powers that you think would be useful or fun, and you should be fine.
- Obsidian fleshed out the crafting mechanic for KotoR 2, so if you don't think you'll need an item, you can break it down into components and chemicals instead of just selling it, and make items and upgrades out of said components and chemicals. Use this and use it often, you can make some seriously great items with clever uses of the crafting system, and it's not too difficult to get the hang of.

To add to this: get the Restored content mod. more quests, and more importantly: a more complete story. Things actually get resolved. You feel satisfied. Dont blame obsidian, blame the now defunct lucas arts.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

chairface posted:

Don't steal from blind shopkeepers.
The most humble is the one who does not boast of his humility.

Or you can steal, cheat and kill your way to power and then grind the virtues back up :v:

Dog Fat Man Chaser
Jan 13, 2009

maybe being miserable
is not unpredictable
maybe that's
the problem
with me

Pierzak posted:

Or you can steal, cheat and kill your way to power and then grind the virtues back up :v:

It's much funnier to do it this way. Rob the old lady by buying the most expensive poo poo for 1g, then pay just 1g more than you need to for the cheapest reagent over and over to make up for the honesty you tanked.

Probottt
Dec 15, 2013
One thing I forgot to mention with KotoR 2 - Always have at least one companion with a ranged weapon who can stand back and support your melee guys by throwing grenades and shooting enemies while they're distracted. Not using ranged characters to their fullest potential was a mistake that I made during my first few playthroughs of the KotoR games.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'm bad at boardgames. Someone tell me how to play Talisman Digital Edition
-Assassins are OP, as are any spellcaster that gets to auto-refresh spells.
-The game is still horribly random as gently caress.
-Seriously, don't play Talisman unless it's just a drinking game with some friends.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Zaphod42 posted:

Its not an MMO its a loving sandbox GTA game. You steal cars and shoot cops and do whatever the gently caress you want.

Yeah, and doing all that is way funner in single-player unless you're rolling with a crew, since the GTAO map is significantly stripped down and everything costs more.

MiltonSlavemasta posted:

To add to what people already said:

-[Wisdom] comes up quite a bit in dialogue checks, possibly even more than [Persuade].
-When the map opens up, it's generally recommended to go to Nar Shaddaa first, as you get three(!!!) companions there.
-With a few notable exceptions, going full dark side is less about being a hilarious rear end in a top hat a la KOTOR1 and more being a violent unlikable sadist and mostly leads to a slightly worse ending and the majority of your companions loathing you. Generally better saved for replays.
-Swoop racing not only still sucks, but it might actually be worse than the first game. You can safely skip it unless you really want to become king of the swoop track.
-Get the Restored Content mod. I know that other guy already said it, but seriously.
-Having said that, the Restored Content mod adds quite a few combat sections where you play as your companions fighting solo. These sections can be brutal if you've been relying on the main character to steamroll enemies with crazy Jedi powers so pay attention when you're leveling them up.

Major Ryan
May 11, 2008

Completely blank
I've played through the first couple of chapters of Kid Icarus Uprising with absolutely no idea what I'm doing.

Any pointers aside from growing a third arm to deal with the control scheme?

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Pengu! posted:

Wow, it's been a while since I played that. I was a young lad back then, with a Commodore 64 and a pocketful of optimism, as opposed to the bitter, dried out old man of today. The only general advice is to be aware what you're getting into; it's a product of the 80's RPG mentality with lots and lots of grinding. It's completely nonlinear, you're just dumped into the world with no hand-holding. "Quest tracker?" Ha!

Basically you talk to an NPC and ask them their "name" and "job", and type in whatever follows from that. If he tells you to go talk to someone in the next town over, do it. Better write it down, the game won't remind you.

Buy lots of food.

Look for secret doors; they're bricks with a dot in the center.

Nightshade and Mandrake Root can't be bought, only found in one spot. Stock up.

Guards are very tough, best not to fight them.

Don't use the Skull of Mondain except to destroy it.

Don't try to get to the Shrine of Spirituality without the Silver Horn.

Meditate for 3 cycles. Write down the image that appears.

The Abyss is long and hard. Best to have everyone be level 8, and have tons and tons of spells prepared.

Draile
May 6, 2004

forlorn llama

Gynovore posted:

Don't try to get to the Shrine of Spirituality without the Silver Horn.

The Shrine of Humility, I think you mean. The Shrine of Spirituality is accessed by the Minoc moongate when both moons are full.

Edit: If the Commodore-ness of Ultima IV is making the game inaccessible, try the NES port Ultima: Quest of the Avatar. You lose any element of the game requiring the keyboard (so no mantras for example, and JRPG-style text boxes instead of conversations) but you do get some QOL improvements (no need to eat, simpler menus) and it's a pretty good port otherwise.

Draile fucked around with this message at 13:31 on May 3, 2015

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Anything for Shin Megami Tensei 4?

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Anything for Shin Megami Tensei 4?

Just a few things that come to mind:

The first two bosses (Minotaur and Medusa) are some of the hardest in the game. The second can be cheesed by recruiting a specific demon in the zones before it and leveling it up; it morphs in a new demon that's immune to most of that boss's attacks. The first one doesn't have any tricks to it but IIRC it becomes a lot harder if you have Walter as your random party member for that fight since he can give the boss extra turns.

On that note you'll usually want to save before fighting a boss so you can figure out what its weaknesses (if any) are, then fight it again so you don't give the boss any extra turns. Battles in SMT4 are already incredibly lethal without the Press Turn system, so giving a boss a bunch of unnecessary extra turns can be a death sentence.

You can be tempted to cheese some bosses by making a team of full immune/absorb/reflect demons (or spamming the physical or magical damage reflect spells). Mid- and late-game bosses can catch onto this and start spamming unresistable Almighty spells which will kill you in short order. That being said, it can be useful since sometime the boss will catch on after one or two rounds, while other times you can get upwards of 5 rounds of free attacks.

Also, if you want to get the neutral ending, you'll actually want to do more of a 60-40 split between Law and Chaos (doesn't matter which one you prefer) as there's a choice that causes a big swing in one of those directions right before the cutoff for the endgame. The swing is big enough that if you do a 50-50 split, you'll actually lock yourself out of the neutral ending.

This may just be my personal experience but I felt a lot of side quests were unlocked waaay sooner than they should be, so don't feel bad if you take a quest and get wrecked over and over. Just leave and come back later.

As far as stats go, go full magic or full dexterity (whatever the ranged attack stat is) with enough points in speed to guarantee you'll always go first. Strength is, IIRC, useless as it doesn't scale up physical abilities, only basic attacks.

If you think you'll ever get StreetPasses, you'll want a white card which gives you items and buffs the stats of your attached demon. The black card randomly fuses the demon with others, which in my experience has always ended up with a lovely Slime at some point, but I guess it could be effective if you wanted to babysit it.

If it wasn't obvious, the App Point/EXP/Macca DLCs are ludicrously OP, but if you trust yourself to use them in moderation they can cut down on a lot of the grinding you need to do.

Pseudoscorpion fucked around with this message at 23:17 on May 3, 2015

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

The black card, for what its worth, is one of only three ways you can get Famed (very rare and powerful) demons in the game. You can get a couple by Special Fusion, ot is by fusion accident, which is rare enough as it is: the odds of it being positive are even rarer still. Granted, finding people Streetpassing with the game is hard enough, but I've managed to get two Famed demons ([spoiler]Yoshitsune and Janne D'arc) by Streetpass.

As far as the DLC goes, the money making DLC is probably the most useful. There's a story quest that requires a hefty amount of cash to pass, and I'd seriously argue the case for just saying 'gently caress it' and grinding in that for ten minutes, rather than spending several hours playing the game normally. The experience DLC is also helpful if you're trying to grind up a demon for a specific skill for fusion. Demons do get scaling experience if they're a lower level than the enemies you're fighting, but that requires you being able to keep them alive, which can be troublesome. The app point DLC is almost outright cheating though. It's easy to basically ruin all challenge by getting yourself all the apps, as the game's not balanced for acquiring them all. Use the point cards you get naturally, but try and resist the temptation to abuse the DLC, as the results can be unfun.

Finally, unless you know Tokyo like the back of your hand, consider looking up a map of the area. The game gives you general directions, but you can save yourself a lot of hassle by just checking to see where's where.

neosloth
Sep 5, 2013

Professional Procrastinator
Anything for Deus Ex: Invisible War? I made myself a promise that I will play through all the deus ex games before mankind divided comes out and I just finished my DX1 playthrough. Should I even bother with non-lethal?

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

superstepa posted:

Anything for Deus Ex: Invisible War? I made myself a promise that I will play through all the deus ex games before mankind divided comes out and I just finished my DX1 playthrough. Should I even bother with non-lethal?

First of all, get ready for a disappointment. Compared to the great storytelling and atmosphere of DW, IW just isn't that great.

I don't think the game really cares if you go nonlethal or not, do what feels right.

Be aware that all guns draw from the same ammo pool. As a corollary, some firing modes are useless. For example, there's a gun in which alt fire creates a spider bot, which seems cool until you realize that it eats up an insane amount of 'universal ammo'.

You'll be given so many upgrade thingies that you can max out everything.

It uses a storytelling gimmick over and over. Deal with it.

Armored Templars are vulnerable only on one small spot on their back. (hint: railgun)

Easter Egg: in the ruined UNATCO base, pick up the flag, carry it to Manderley's old office, use the toilet.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

superstepa posted:

Don't expect the open ended level design of the original. I honestly think IW has a better story than Deus Ex although the latter was far better in its execution. The plot is loaded very heavily from the start and it kind of goes into a reverse direction where things become more open ended as the game goes on leading to an interesting finale where the first game began.

My gushing aside, watch your ammo because it's kind of rare and abuse your biomods because they don't suck like a majority of the mods in the first game do. All of them do something interesting, my favorite converts dead bodies to health. And overall the gunplay is far more satisfying than DE since it's not stat based so playing a lethal character is enjoyable. Slap explosive bullets on your SMG and go to town.

Probottt
Dec 15, 2013

superstepa posted:

-There are no skills like in the first Deus Ex, so hacking has to be obtained by using a Black Market Biomod canister. In all of my playthroughs of the game, I have found no reason not to take hacking because of how useful it is.

-Almost every weapon has a special unique variant that can be found at a specific location in the game. It's usually worth exploring everywhere to find these weapons.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

superstepa posted:

When you finally slog your way to the final mission of the game the Statue of Liberty, which seemingly exists solely to mine whatever goodwill you had towards Deus Ex 1 left in you, make a save. You can still get every single ending in the game by simply doing the objectives given to you just as you could in Deus Ex 1.

Not an actual feature but the band you can interact with NG Resonance play actual music by the Kidneythieves and are sung by Free Dominguez who would go on to sing the vocals for "Stranger I Remain" from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. So there, you can now write the perfect snob music article on "The Evolution of Free Dominguez's Video Game Transhumanist Sound"

Barudak fucked around with this message at 07:31 on May 4, 2015

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

superstepa posted:

The only times non-lethal attacks matter is if aimed at named characters that might make another appearance later. They'll be alive, well, and suffering from a bout of amnesia regarding the incident if you just knock them out.

Gynovore posted:

Armored Templars are vulnerable only on one small spot on their back. (hint: railgun)
Lies. That spot isn't particularly vulnerable, not are they particularly well armored. Just put two missiles into each.

Other stuff:

None of what you do matters. Don't worry about pissing any faction off, you'll still get their missions a few minutes later. Pissing off the Omar and missing their discount until you move on to the next level is the worst consequence you can encounter.

Sid the heli pilot lands you closer to the objective in exchange for a fee. The other pilot lands you farther away for free. That's the only difference, so... depends on your priorities, I guess.

The EMP melee upgrade allows you to turn off laser beams by hitting the point from which they originate, and to turn robots to your side with one melee hit. It's hella useful.

Late in the game, you'll be asked to jump through a teleport. Once you do, there are basically no more computers to hack, but plenty of use for the cloak augmentation. Hope you saved up some mods to change your augmentations (canisters are plentiful if you explore).

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
just got The Long Dark, anything I should know? I played for about two hours, so far I'm just breezing through from place to place while hauling tons of loot in several trips. Is there anything else to do, or just "survive as long as possible"?

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

Skilleddk posted:

just got The Long Dark, anything I should know? I played for about two hours, so far I'm just breezing through from place to place while hauling tons of loot in several trips. Is there anything else to do, or just "survive as long as possible"?

The story mode is still work in progress so right now it's just sandbox, which is basically 'survive as long as possible'

Genpei Turtle
Jul 20, 2007

Skilleddk posted:

"Survive as long as possible" plus going for the achievements I guess. Pacifist and Silent Hunter are pretty tricky--if you're not playing on Pilgrim, in which case they're trivial.

I made an effortpost a couple of pages back about The Long Dark but basically if you're hauling around tons of loot you're making things more difficult in the long run if long-term survival is your goal. Loot starts degrading the second you pick it up, and it never respawns, so waiting to pick stuff up until you absolutely need it is generally the best way to go about things. Stuff is plentiful early on but it runs out shockingly quickly.

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

Dog Fat Man Chaser posted:

It's much funnier to do it this way. Rob the old lady by buying the most expensive poo poo for 1g, then pay just 1g more than you need to for the cheapest reagent over and over to make up for the honesty you tanked.

Someone actually did a pretty nice writeup on how virtue works in U4 based on the source code, if you don't mind spoilers and really want to get into the guts of it.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Anything for Shadow Hearts: From the New World?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Anything for Shadow Hearts: From the New World?
I'm only about an hour into it so I can't say much but it's quite a bit harder than Covenant (not that that's a bad thing) and even goofier. This goes for Shadow Hearts games in general but check every nook and cranny for hidden items when you explore and re-visit areas once in a while.

Enjoy the awesome battle theme.