Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

RobobTheGreat posted:

I've assembled each Chapter of Tails Gets Trolled into an Adobe PDF. They average about 10MB in size. They could be made smaller, albeit at the cost of lost image quality and/or loss-of-compatibility with old PDF-reading software.

Assuming these files would be useful to folks, what's a good way to host/distribute them?

Just rar them up at original full size/quality and post that if you can, please. you could also rename the extension to CBR and instantly make them compatible with comic book reading software.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 14:47 on May 7, 2015

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

jesus christ

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
friendly reminder that some of us have been reading this for the last 3 years of our lives

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

what does the sky changing color mean!!!!!

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
:suspense:

You are both suspended.

Sassafrasquatch
May 7, 2007

The suspension is killing me!

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

GulagDolls posted:

I think the sky changed colour while Wile E Coyote was fighting one of the bad guys.

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Monicro posted:

friendly reminder that some of us have been reading this for the last 3 years of our lives

what of it bitch

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008

GulagDolls posted:

Is the sky still red, is that 700 page dragonball z fight still going on?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
THOUGHS EYES

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
The whole Guardian Party arc took place just before Wily E. showed that other guy why he's the yellow handed guy of the Neutrals

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I'm inmensaly amused at Tails essentially voicing the same questions most of the audience would have after that revelation.

That being said :suspense:

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Tell me you didn't fucker her

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Knuckles is a Machiavellian genius

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Suicide by murder

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
loving hell

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

me neither tails...me neither

e: i mean gently caress KNUCKLES is CRYING man

frajaq fucked around with this message at 06:45 on May 3, 2015

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

So we came up with a plan that night, to give everyone at the party an STD.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

So was knuckles lying about him and shawoddywoddy fuckering hello kitty?

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
What the gently caress is this plan

TenWren
Jan 22, 2012

I am so glad this is still going. This is the gift that keeps on giving (not unlike the clap).

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

tiistai posted:

What the gently caress is this plan

it's a loving AWESOME PLAN

tell tiistai about the plan

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Guys this is Ronald shapeshifting into Knuckles to get Tails to leave the Defenders so he can enac his crazy plan. You will see.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Mind your manners when talking to the king!

nexus6 posted:

mega.co.nz

Thanks for this tip. Here are:

If anyone catches any mistakes I made when producing these, let me know.

Since I just re-read the whole comic while organizing image files and converting them to PDF, I'll take a shot at summarizing the current state of affairs in the TGT universe:
  • The sky became red when Demaro's monster, the "guardian of the moon," first went outdoors. Wile E. Coyote has since unsummoned the monster with "ForesT ChAmBers." The Demaro vs. Coyote fight remains ongoing.
  • When we last saw Rob (the man with no ears) and Hindo (the electric troll), Rob had dealt a devastating blow to Hindo. The fight appears to be over, with Rob the victor.
  • Troll King is not present at the troll's stronghold. He and Travous (the little red bird), along with a few troll mooks, are somewhere in the wilderness, searching for the place where the Words of Death are learned. Troll King wants the man in the ice (a Dragonborn who once served him in the Middle Ages) to learn the Words of Death once he is revived.
  • Alex (the emo troll) has been secretly following Troll King and Travous. We learned of Alex's plans to learn the Words of Death himself, and betray Troll King and Trollface.
  • Elmer Fudd has eaten Eggman's brains and become a technological genius. At present, he is inside the troll fortress, and has taken control of Luigi's well-preserved corpse. His control over Bugs and Daffy is being held in check by Demaro's powers. According to Garry (Demaro's troll brother), Eggman's genius is so phenomenal that the trolls will not need the "third genius" (besides Heimerdinger and Eggman) to create their robot army and revive the man in the ice; but, only he (Garry) and Elmer Fudd understand the extent of Eggman's brilliance.
  • Trollface is inside the troll fortress. He has Elmer's gun, and used it to fatally shoot Sylvester. Tom became quite distraught at Sylvester's violent death. Since Tom is a Neutral, his body suffered some kind of physical punishment when he was unable to control his emotions (his lifespan "was shorten"?). Silver intervened with his telekinesis to prevent Tom from being shot as well. The confrontation between Silver and Trollface was inconclusive: Trollface appears to be aware of the effective range of Silver's powers, and escaped.
  • Pori is a double agent, being a member of the Defenders as well as being trusted by the trolls. He appears to have an agenda of his own. For one thing, we saw him bring a sample of Silver's DNA to some laboratory in a cave deep in the jungle. For another, acting on his own, he provided Mario with photographic proof that Shadow (a former troll) was the one who recruited Mario's parents into the trolls many years ago.
  • With the assistance of the Toads, Mario is developing a holy star--a power-up that imparts starman invincibility for an extended period of time. Bowser Jr., who is spying on Mario and the Toads, discovered that Mario is planning another confrontation with the trolls, and sent a goomba to report the situation to Bowser.
  • Shadow, Bowser, and the troll slaiyers have recruited some new members. Teemo has respawned, and is reunited with the slaiyers. Shadow has come up with a plan to use against Mario and/or the trolls. We do not know what his plan is, but the other slaiyers are quite impressed with it.
  • Tails has progressed in his training with the Defenders. Ronald McDonald, a master of illusions, at first refused to train Tails, but Pori persuaded him to cooperate. Ronald then attempted to kill Tails at the conclusion of their time together, but Cheetoh Man intervened. Pac-Man then directed Kermit to Intellect Bond with Ronald. The session between Kermit and Ronald, as well as the scene with Arthur's divinations, are full of ominous but quite vague foreshadowing.
  • Most recently, Knuckles, and later Amy, arrived at the Defenders' hideout, initiating a sequence of events so bizarre as to defy any concise summary. Suffice it to say that the motivations, loyalties, and veracities of Knuckles, Amy, and all the Defenders--especially Cheetoh Man, Hello Kitty, and Ronald--are now quite unclear.

edit for verb tenses
edit #2 to update URLs for all-in-one PDF and zip folder, current as of May 16th
edit #3: links above are dead, but I plan to keep the contents of this folder up-to-date.

RobobTheGreat fucked around with this message at 17:32 on May 26, 2015

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Thank you for that. You are a goon among men.

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes
Wait, Hello Kitty is Cheeto Man's wife? I thought he was talking about that female cheetah?

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

nexus6 posted:

Wait, Hello Kitty is Cheeto Man's wife? I thought he was talking about that female cheetah?

Nope, it was just revealed that HK was his wife.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Is Coyote still fighting the naruto dude right now?

How loving long has it been since that?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i love this stupid comic

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Well since the color of the sky changed maybe it's finally over?

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

The last time we saw them was February 16, 2013, after the yin yang serpents had just messed up Demaro's ability to see the distance between objects. That was easily dealt with though.

Everything after that (basically just a single weed-filled night) has been "mean while" and yeah the fight's presumably over by now. I bet we're jumping back in time to see the rest of the fight soon though.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I really wanna see the end of that Coyete fight

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Sir, I
hosed
up, ok? I
hosed.

this is art

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I forgot all about pacman's wakkas. It has been too long.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

mr.capps posted:

I forgot all about pacman's wakkas. It has been too long.
I wish I kept animating the comics because the voice Aramek chose to do for Pacman in Chapter 6 is a Sean Connery-soundalike and it's pretty drat funny.

I'm just... lazy...
I hosed up, ok? I hosed.

XkyRauh
Feb 15, 2005

Commander Keen is my hero.
Though, in light of what Knuckles just revealed about Cheeto Man's lady friends and who wields the power, "I hosed" could be a legitimate mistake!

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

JazzFlight posted:

I wish I kept animating the comics because the voice Aramek chose to do for Pacman in Chapter 6 is a Sean Connery-soundalike and it's pretty drat funny.

I'm just... lazy...
I hosed up, ok? I hosed.

It's not too late.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

JazzFlight posted:

I'm just... lazy...
I hosed up, ok? I hosed.

You have the power within you