Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
El Dorado , 5PM, The Hawg Wild Saloon

The mob gathers around the saloon and pull the owner, Ed Jones, outside and begin questioning him.

"WHERE ARE THEY" Screams one man as he shoves him to the ground.

"We know its you burn it down!" another man screams grabbing a gas can from his truck."

The crowd converges on the saloon and proceeds to torch it to the ground.

Ed Jones is strung up outside the bar and his home is searched where they find evidence that he is part of the conspiracy!

Opopanax - Ed Jones - Criminal Aligned Thief/2 Shot Ninja was burned on D7!

You are Ed Jones Criminal aligned Thief/2 shot ninja

You run the Hawg wild saloon, a biker bar and the only bar in town.
The only business you get is bikers passing through though, not a single citizen of El Dorado has ever supported your bar so you supplement your bar income by stealing from the homes of the wealthy in town and selling the goods through your fence two towns over. Jack Thornton approached you about a counterfeiting operation needing connections to a good fence so naturally you jumped on the opportunity.

You may choose a player to steal from each night, if that player has found an item, you will take it.
Since items are found at night, if you happen to visit a person who found the plates, you will take them and steal their victory!
You are also unwatchable/trackable twice, which can be used in conjunction with either the kill OR your theif action twice per game.
You may not use your Thief ability and perform the kill in the same night.

It is N7, twilight until I close the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Going to krispy kreme.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Guessing opops ninja was in conjunction with a one shot poison item or something.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
someone should join me and poque in krispy kreme.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
so i definitely think hal looks awful here, for starters.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 7

Opopanax (4): EXAKT Science, Poque, chaoslord, wall monitor
EXAKT Science (1): Opopanax

Not Voting (2): Hal Incandenza, Puntification

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 03rd, 2015 at 10:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 hour, 29 minutes.

REMEMBER you have one hour after the HAMMER to pm me your search locations.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Certainly not great.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
i mean it's hal or chaoslord sooo

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
9 minutes until search deadline.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

EXAKT Science posted:

i mean it's hal or chaoslord sooo

What about Wall and Punti? What makes them so great?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Hal Incandenza posted:

wm was busdriven with a scum, punt claimed in a masonry.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Hal Incandenza posted:

i mean if you have a case on them i'd love to see it first thing tomorrow, hal.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
El Dorado, 5am, The Park

Georgie was scared, all his buddies were dead, the bar got burned down and he was the only one left that was part of the counterfeiting ring.

The town had gone mad and all he needed to do was find these things and he'd be set, he could print his own money and Thornton had set up a plan to launder it so he had it all planned out for him.

He needed to go to the park and clear his head.

Georgie walked along trying to figure out what to do when underneath the fountain in the park he saw the plaque had slipped loose and there was something sticking out of it, something shiny...

He nervously walked over and pulled aside the plaque, his hands shaking as he unwrapped the package in the nook behind it.

poo poo! it was them, it was them!!!

He grabbed them up and ran to his motorcycle, He wasn't gonna stick around to see how this was going to turn out.

Eddie had a fence two towns over that Georgie had met a couple times and thats where he was headed, that's who was gonna set him up with a way to launder the money.

Georgie was certain he'd help him out now that he only had to share it 50/50 instead of splitting it 5 ways.

The beast drove off into the sunrise while the town searched for the plates and he could finally retire how he wanted on some little tropical island.

The mob that had taken over the town searched for several more days until they had turned the town upside down and found no more evidence of anything.

Eventually the Secret service left to pursue the stolen plates, many people were arrested and the town got quiet again.

Skip Petersen, a local kid had organized most of the search efforts and helped lead the town to peace again, a lot of people died in the process but ultimately it was him who pieced things together.

no one ever knew what happened to the plates but the few people left alive in the town will always remember the time the streets ran with blood and the town was saved, by a little kid.....

Hal Incandenza - Georgie The Beast Steele - Criminal aligned 2 shot Juggernaught found the treasure and got away on N7!

You are Georgie "The Beast" Steele Criminal aligned 2 shot Juggernaut

You had a long Boxing career and retired in El Dorado.
Then the world forgot about you, you were never the greatest, you held a title a time or two but your time in the spotlight is gone. Now you mostly just sit and drink at the Hawg Wild.
One day the owner, Ed Jones, approached you with a plan to get a lot of money through counterfeiting.
The world didnt give a poo poo about you any more so you agreed.

You are a two Shot Juggernaut, when you perform the nightkill, twice you may rip through any protections and slay whoever your target is with extreme prejudice.

Town has won!

Surviving town
Puntification - You are Dr. Irwin Smith Citizen aligned Doctor.

You came to this town about 10 years ago after the previous doctor was killed during the prison break.
You filled the towns need to have a general practitioner they didnt have to drive two towns over for.
You are well liked and a necessary part of the towns daily life. Ever since the truck crashed and the secret service showed up you have begun to worry that this town is a magnet for bloodbaths and criminals and you just want to help find the plates and get this all behind you without bloodshed.

You may target another player each night and protect them from kills. You may not target yourself, but you may target the same target twice in a row, just not three times in a row.

You win when all threats to citizens have been eliminated.

Poque - You are Skip Peterson Citizen Aligned Mason Recruiter.

You are 15 years old and internet savvy, so theres nothing you cant do.(in your mind)
You may be only 15, but you think you can help the secret service out by setting up meetings and collaborating via chats. Time to pwn all these newb5.

You may choose any other player at night and invite them to your chat room ( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fDc_LXa7bRir4WCpDygp_P54F1php2s5iP1-_Z0IAgw/edit#gid=0 )

You win when all threats to citizens have been eliminated.

Special rule, If YOU are the one who finds the plates before anyone else you do not win and remove from the game, instead, you are given a 1 shot Cop , a 1 shot track, and a 1 shot watch which can all be used on a single target the same night. BUT if you tell anyone about this or infer you will get a special bonus if you find the treasure, then you lose all bonuses gained from doing so and may no longer search for the remainder of the game.

Chaoslord - Lilly Garcia, Mayors assistant and secret girlfriend VT

Exakt Science - Hank Presley, Town Used Car Salesman, VT

Wallmon - Joshua Forsythe, Conspiracy tinfoil guy, VT

Setup/Dead doc = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1riJ_nK3IAZl3iIbhJx-DI3rHv2si1UIC2awfVNb4AI4/edit#gid=0

Scum doc = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cqeGbwh4EHfj9JyIR46QNp75_7WcRxzIl_fk-9v__ck/edit#gid=282066300

Mason doc = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fDc_LXa7bRir4WCpDygp_P54F1php2s5iP1-_Z0IAgw/edit#gid=1233481096

Park Doc = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qYrVn116OVIMXMWnEA4Jri4k4uIa_o_3m_FchdRP_1w/edit#gid=2036955430

Krispy kreme = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VIJ_NngqFKIJpOBUDpRMsuH5moNEGZIRKIPqwK7pRYY/edit#gid=150368432

School = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aZmKOtA_e85GFQKBWk1uODOuateDI-EC82D2ZSSPNao/edit#gid=0

Sheriff's = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ttmz1NopvspcdnAaacD1NqFGWEIaB4fufNLzjorpLBs/edit#gid=0

Hawg Wild = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yhoyzAcBA3jZfCH2GJSpCDHyeS-T0aplnAf-NIwGi5M/edit#gid=489065783

Coal Mines = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HuFVSxnKoC4RAkhKQArPOZkbDcTk3v9FBhPXP2sTy8M/edit#gid=0

Desert = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qV0LSVO7X40kFo19R-PG1YmMB2HaMBJKR1u-aAexu2E/edit#gid=0

Hotel = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12wgx_Fbgm5wdgf8DEiAl0LLbgGzRYpQ9C8F1GTJrz3M/edit#gid=0

Overall this was a fun but demanding game to mod.
I put it up at a bad time and wish I had more time to devote to it after I started it but going out of town made it weird, I also made a couple minor mistakes with actions, but nothing that really would have changed anything.

I say Poque is Town MVP , he did a lot of organizing and a LOT of talking to people.

Hope you all had fun!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
yesssssssssssssssssssssss

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

What do you mean 'no performing monkeys'?
lol what the poo poo

gg hal I guess

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.
Oh hell yes I had fun, thanks for letting me join. I was stoked to see that I had pegged a scum in Opop, just wish I could have gotten the votes.

Nice job Poque, you kept the town in this one.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Haha, yay Hal

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Poque posted:

yesssssssssssssssssssssss

poque we were right!

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

ye poque was like the only town guy that seemed to just play good all game

wp poque

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
That game was great and I really enjoyed the flavor CPig!

I started off insanely poorly with that target on PMom and letting Little Mac get in the way of a pretty obvious lynch on Ram (since I knew Punti was a doctor at that point) but I'm really glad we were able to pull it off!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Opop, I hope you have learned valuable lesson about Not Betraying

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

GulagDolls posted:

Opop, I hope you have learned valuable lesson about Not Betraying

I can't imagine I have, that doesn't sound like me

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

EXAKT Science posted:

poque we were right!

i figured it had to be you or Hal left, fortunately if I was able to get the others to go along with it we would've won in either case. I was more suspicious of Hal after the conversation that he and I had during N6 though!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
this game just reinforces to me that Hal and Opop are the same person forever.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

:toot:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i dont think i ever successfully searched for anything or got anything, even talking to someone, out of the search mechanic

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

GulagDolls posted:

i dont think i ever successfully searched for anything or got anything, even talking to someone, out of the search mechanic

I think I only searched twice. Thankfully once was last night!

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
So I successfully tracked Hal on N6... To my front door where he beat the hell out of me :(

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Poque posted:

this game just reinforces to me that Hal and Opop are the same person forever.

na

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

GulagDolls posted:

I dont think you ever searched another location witrh anyone else other than that first night I messed up and though you searched with lutr, who had no access to docs and died that night anyway, otherwise you would have been able to talk to chaoslord that night.

On N6 I thought poque invited anon but he invited hal , but I corrected it quickly.

Those were really the only two big thing.

Next time I run an El dorado game there will be less search locations.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I think that's the first time I've ever correctly lynched Opop as town. You are really hard to read!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Poque posted:

I think that's the first time I've ever correctly lynched Opop as town. You are really hard to read!

You had me pretty solidly there

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Anon's result was huge there and Punti's point about item ownership was the clincher.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Town-a weens! You're-a welcome!

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Oh wow gj everyone and thanks pig this was a really interesting game! I feel a little guillty I didn't really give it the effort it deserved. I was so goddamn lazy and indecisive this game, I kept putting off voting (or even posting at all) and then coming back to find we'd lynched people already and pretty much could not for the life of me submit a search location in time. Poque did a stellar job, MVP for sure.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Poque posted:

That game was great and I really enjoyed the flavor CPig!

I started off insanely poorly with that target on PMom and letting Little Mac get in the way of a pretty obvious lynch on Ram (since I knew Punti was a doctor at that point) but I'm really glad we were able to pull it off!

After that night in the search doc, I had really wished that I could go into that day, since I felt reasonably sure about Ram, and was confident you and Punt were town. Alas, I had to watch most of the game.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Little Mac posted:

Town-a weens! You're-a welcome!

Your flip was only funny to me because I knew what everyone's reaction was going to be.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I also went to the park N7 and am upset that after all of my hard work of visiting 7 different locations in 7 nights to search that Hal ended up with the treasure instead of me :argh:

Kidding. Fun game Pig, thanks. Sorry town that I was basically not in this game at all. Way to go Poque.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Also that's probably the most I've ever seen my name in a scumdoc so that was pretty cool. Got busdriven on all three of the odd nights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Max posted:

After that night in the search doc, I had really wished that I could go into that day, since I felt reasonably sure about Ram, and was confident you and Punt were town. Alas, I had to watch most of the game.

This is actually pretty funny because I told Ernie to ignite you...I thought you had scumslipped in our search doc, you said something about "everyone said I was an idiot" in regards to something that happened in thread but I didn't see anybody having responded to that point. Ernie had already doused you N1 so I was like "let them burn" and fortunately it didn't end up screwing us over.

Ernie claimed to me on D2 after I recruited him and we decided to just play with it. We tried to invite Ecco after that in hopes that she would enjoy our shenanigans but she died. But we got Diqnol in and he seemed to enjoy it so that was good until they both died the night I tried to invite the known firefighter for maximum shenanery.

There was one part where Diqnol asked me what made me change my mind on him and I lied out my rear end because it was based entirely around knowing that a kill was made by scum while Diqnol was jailed, and because of Ernie I knew there was no SK or second kill attempt. I didn't want to out Ernie (or the existence of an arsonist yet) so I just made up some garbage about the lens Diqnol was using the view the situation and he apparently bought it. :getin:

• Locked thread