Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
All I know is Maergery is not long for this world. Hope Tonnen gets his fill of that trim cuz it'll be gone soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Booblord Zagats posted:

I have a feeling GRRM puts Danerys as the savior because there's way too much little miss perfect Mary Sue going on with her character at times. That and I have money riding on Brann taking over Dany's dragons and loving up the White Walkers with them

GRRM is going to finish up the book with the White Walkers destroying the Wall and then being destroyed in turn by the Stark kids being badasses. Jon Snow will marry Danerys because the Targaryans are big on incest.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Starting on season 4. I'm still pretty meh on the whole thing.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Starting on season 4. I'm still pretty meh on the whole thing.

Watchers on the Wall

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

holocaust bloopers posted:

All I know is Maergery is not long for this world. Hope Tonnen gets his fill of that trim cuz it'll be gone soon.

Yeah, my money is on Bronn, her, or a Ramsey<-Sansa<-Reek murdertrain right around wedding time.

Game of Thrones: the only winning move is to never get engaged.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Booblord Zagats posted:

I have a feeling GRRM puts Danerys as the savior because there's way too much little miss perfect Mary Sue going on with her character at times.

Now that you've mentioned this I can only feel as though that was the whole point of the character, so when she dies everyone will be in shock and rage despite knowing nobody is safe in this show.

I love it.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.
I'm pretty sure that Dani is literally an insert of GRRM's sister that he can wank to. He has a thing for his sister in real life in case you couldn't tell from the massive hard on the series has for incest.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ManMythLegend posted:

I'm pretty sure that Dani is literally an insert of GRRM's sister that he can wank to. He has a thing for his sister in real life in case you couldn't tell from the massive hard on the series has for incest.

Wait...what?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

ManMythLegend posted:

That's kinda the vibe I get from it too. Though if Uol's theory ends up being right I'll send that human being some cigars or something because it would make me smile

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tICo4QZ-s2M

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Clearly Ramsey Bolton ought to take the crown for the seven kingdoms if only to enrage the maximum amount of people.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Clearly Ramsey Bolton ought to take the crown for the seven kingdoms if only to enrage the maximum amount of people.

Unironically want this to happen

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
he is the king the kingdom deserves for sure

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Zeroisanumber posted:

GRRM is going to finish up the book with the White Walkers destroying the Wall and then being destroyed in turn by the Stark kids being badasses. Jon Snow will marry Danerys because the Targaryans are big on incest.

Is this related to that whole theory of "B = P, F?"

Your butt is a pussy because you are a faggot.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Reanimated corpse of The Mountain for King 2016

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Final episode prediction: a musical rendition of Romeo + Juliet starring Arya and Tyrion. Throw in a bit of Titus Andronicus to keep up the cannibalism theme with the remaining characters being eaten at a feast.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

nah I'm betting they feed the Boltons to Stannis to build him up for the big showdown with the Lannisters

I'm betting the Lannisters are going to be in some serious poo poo soon, Tommen is looking like he'd be too good a King (or rather, too good a puppet for Margaery) for him to actually be on the throne for any length of time, because if there's anything hame of thrones likes it's terrible kings

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Tommen is too busy exploring Maergery's pussy game. He's not even a factor.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Cerci is going to get naked and whipped by the sparrows, but we're starting to get into the stuff that really is incomplete in books. The series will just keep going and doing whatever. They've pretty much been doing that anyways by leaving people out or changing entirely what people do and say.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.
Yeah. I think the most interesting change is the show having Littlefinger take Sansa back to Winterfell as opposed to the Lanisters sending Jayne as a decoy Sansa. I'm curious to see where that storyline is headed.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Marathoned since last week and I'm all caught up. My impression now is that season five is better than the others so far.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
I just hope they don't kill Arya for some quick drama. Her descent into murderous revenge is the most interesting plot line right now.

Although it would be funny if she just up and vanishes, then walks out of the House of Black & White two years later an unstoppable, faceless instrument of death, only to find out everyone on her list has been killed by Dragons/White Walkers/each other.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
so they replaced the kid who was playing tommen with some other kid who was already killed on screen as martyn lannister.
this happened a while ago but i wasnt paying a lot of attention

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvUGkw8Syj4

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Still no definitive answer if the Hound is dead or not.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

He's totally not dead. He's gotta come back so we can get CleganeBowl 20XX.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Gravedigger/Theories

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Still no definitive answer if the Hound is dead or not.

Means he's alive and is going to spring from the shadows at the perfect time and stab that knight woman dead.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Are they caught up to the leaked episodes yet or is next week the last one?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

Are they caught up to the leaked episodes yet or is next week the last one?

if there were 5 leaks then 2 more weeks til caught up

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Well this season just got good. I'll be interested to see if Danerys is about to learn a valuable lesson about what happens when you try to please everyone, or if she's going to get bailed out by her dragons.

Also, is it just me, or did it seem weird that Tyrion was making GBS threads all over Jorah's plan to take him to Danerys when the other option was cashing him in for a lordship?

Dead Reckoning fucked around with this message at 01:50 on May 5, 2015

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

if there were 5 leaks then 2 more weeks til caught up

I only knew about 4 leaked episodes, so the show caught up to the leaks yesterday. Just in time too, since my new apartment apparently has HBO.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Dead Reckoning posted:

Well this season just got good. I'll be interested to see if Danerys is about to learn a valuable lesson about what happens when you try to please everyone, or if she's going to get bailed out by her dragons.

Also, is it just me, or did it seem weird that Tyrion was making GBS threads all over Jorah's plan to take him to Danerys when the other option was cashing him in for a lordship?

She's going to marry Hizdar, he's going to try to kill her, and she's going to flee on Drogon's back and go poo poo herself silly in the grasslands.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Mr. Nice! posted:

She's going to marry Hizdar, he's going to try to kill her, and she's going to flee on Drogon's back and go poo poo herself silly while covered in moon blood in the grasslands.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

What I'm saying is Dany is gonna die somehow and her dragons are going to flock to her nephew, John Snow, where he will then take the power of the beasts to slay the white walker king and then promptly go back to pouting on the wall about his dead wildling.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

your Book It! pin is in the mail, Mr. Nice

you already have our admiration

and now you have 10% off all purchases at participating Pizza Huts.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

your Book It! pin is in the mail, Mr. Nice

you already have our admiration

and now you have 10% off all purchases at participating Pizza Huts.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

pouting on the wall about his dead wildling.

she had some nice tits tbqh

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

she had some nice tits tbqh

better than the red woman's that for sure.

i'm assuming

Pikehead
Dec 3, 2006

Looking for WMDs, PM if you have A+ grade stuff
Fun Shoe

Dead Reckoning posted:

Not really. Tyrion is hungover, angry at being kidnapped and is tied up in a boat heading for ~somewhere~. I'm not surprised that the sarcasm came out.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

i'm assuming

Well, not really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

i'm assuming

both pretty nice actually

• Locked thread