Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

WHICH WAY MADNESS posted:

Well I got vanilla ice cream, not sure how Met is going to find a way to spin that into a role.

Well what is ice cream made of? Milk.
And where does milk come from? Cows.
So you're probably, uh, a SK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

I really appreciate the people telling us what their item was because I bet this will be useful later for figuring out who is scum/who is an important town role (depending on which team I'm on)

I don't trust rocket launcher guy

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Gilok posted:

I really appreciate the people telling us what their item was because I bet this will be useful later for figuring out who is scum/who is an important town role (depending on which team I'm on)

I don't trust rocket launcher guy

YEAH WELL I DONT TRUST YOU PERSON I DONT KNOW

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

YEAH WELL WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER

HI I'M GILOK

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Gilok posted:

YEAH WELL WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER

HI I'M GILOK

Whoa dude, chill, why you shouting?

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

I'm high strung

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Lynch No One! (6): Peta, CapitalistPig, Kleedrac, AnonymousNarcotics, fiery_valkyrie, Epsilon Plus
uranus (1): EXAKT Science
CapitalistPig (1): HiipFire, uranus, Gilok, Gilok, HiipFire
Kleedrac (1): HiipFire

Not Voting (7): Allen Wren, BottleKnight, Gilok, Look Under The Rock, MC Eating Disorder, Mithross, WHICH WAY MADNESS

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 06th, 2015 at 12:22 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 1 day, 18 hours.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
On top of a vote consensus, we're also waiting on Allen Wren, Bottleknight, and MC Eating Disorder to post.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Oops. Used the wrong template there. I like the way this one looks better.

Votecount for Day 1

Lynch No One! (6): Peta, CapitalistPig, Kleedrac, AnonymousNarcotics, fiery_valkyrie, Epsilon Plus
CapitalistPig (1): uranus

Not Voting (7): Allen Wren, BottleKnight, Gilok, Look Under The Rock, MC Eating Disorder, Mithross, WHICH WAY MADNESS

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 06th, 2015 at 12:22 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 1 day, 18 hours.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
Oh that is cool, wish I'd known of that one back when I was running games.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I made it a couple weeks ago, though I think I stole the ticks from another template.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

##vote no lynch

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

Last act before bed. ##vote no lynch

Hey wasn't there a guy who used to play mafia who changed his name to No Lynch?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
jokephase in this game is actually much better than in the other games I've read. I blame it on the nervous laughter you all are posting with. Are you all just holding nothing and thinking, oh god, it's me. I must be the backup reverse governor.

I'm here to confirm my admiration for uranus and his good posting.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

also sorry for taking so long, I tried to stay up for the beginning of the game and I think I literally went to sleep about 15 min before Met started.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I don't want to spend my first vote in mafia being a turbo nolynching hammer. that sounds dumb. someone should fakeclaim

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

goddammit, why can't we rolling start

I miss those days

those were good days

many plorps were had, and games got underway with fire and energy

now it's all WE MUST TAKE IT SO SERIOUSLY AND ACTUALLY SCUMHUNT DAY ONE

Oh no, nobody's said anything even remotely usable, but see it's about pressuring people over their non-opinions to get even more non-opinions and to judge if those responses are scummy or not

hell, gameplay like that isn't even looking for someone who's scummy

dare I say it

you are on the hunt for something wolfy

yes

I love the fact that none of us have our alignments so, where in a normal boring game you'd all instantly mark me scum for this, I can just loving unload.

Also, today loving sucked. For real. gently caress all this poo poo.

Double also, I weep for the demise of jokephase.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I don't know this BottleKnight dude or lady, but their posting is certainly quality.

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

BottleKnight posted:

jokephase in this game is actually much better than in the other games I've read. I blame it on the nervous laughter you all are posting with. Are you all just holding nothing and thinking, oh god, it's me. I must be the backup reverse governor.

It's because I'm in this game

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Allen Wren posted:

I don't know this BottleKnight dude or lady, but their posting is certainly quality.

I am a dude. My only goal in this game is to make really good friends, just a ruthless buddy up with uranus.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Allen Wren posted:

now it's all WE MUST TAKE IT SO SERIOUSLY AND ACTUALLY SCUMHUNT DAY ONE

If you think this is actually happening when we're all voting no lynch then maybe you should go back and actually read the game.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I'm going to go wander around outside while I wait for MC Eating Disorder.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Lynch No One! (8): Peta, CapitalistPig, Kleedrac, AnonymousNarcotics, fiery_valkyrie, Epsilon Plus, Gilok, WHICH WAY MADNESS
CapitalistPig (1): uranus

Not Voting (5): Allen Wren, BottleKnight, Look Under The Rock, MC Eating Disorder, Mithross

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 06th, 2015 at 12:22 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 1 day, 16 hours.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
hello, im posting from INSIDE A HOUSE... and ... not from a phone!

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Wait so we don't get our roles OR our alignment on d1? I'm still moving house but give me a couple of hours to get settled and then I'll read the thread and think of a good reason to vote for CPig

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i've changed my mind lets kill eatign disorder man. he probably wont post all game and will bring us down anyway. ##vote mc

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
oh, hi there

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i have sympathy for anyone moving house ##unvote

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Oh look! Everyone has participated. Good stuff.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I'd pretty much vote for anyone who's a PERSON and not a VACUOUS, PRUDENT IDEA

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
hey bottle man, wouldnt it be awesome to KILL AN IDEA though

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I'm new to mafia but my case for lynching someone is that 1) there's still a chance we kill scum, hilariously and 2) there will be less people to choose from for future lynches. It didn't make sense to me at first but even without any info I think it's good to lynch.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
##vote the second amendment

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

uranus posted:

he probably wont post all game and will bring us down anyway. ##vote mc

Nope and yes

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i guess so but we're not even playing mafia. we're just getting together and picking someone who doesnt get to play this game based on nothing. sounds like something a bunch of assholes would do

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

uranus ideas never die, we only make them stronger by thinking them.

If my political ballots were more similar to mafia votes, I think I'd take politics way more seriously

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Bless you all and your caps, I'm going to enjoy this one a LOT

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

OMG please NL I want to see my role

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
if political votes were like mafia votes i think we'd have 100% turnout on every election day

• Locked thread