Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Traveling Salesman
Nov 27, 2007

Merchant of Death
I have a petsitting business that has been operating for the last three years. We've experienced moderate success and it's something that I thoroughly enjoy doing. Being self employed is a goal of mine but I don't make enough money to live off of just my petsitting gigs. In an effort to boost visibility I've started working on a Facebook page and website. However, I've hit a stumbling block. I can't think of a name for my business! All I'm asking for are some business names that would reflect that I'm a petsitter. The most reposted will be the one that I choose. Or if there are a lack of reposts I'll leave it up to a simple poll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
Animal Companion
Pupbro
Reliable Cat Lady
Kittensitter
Pet's Best Friend
Admired By Dogs
Pet BFF
Sit & Stay
Petsitter? I Barely Know Her!
Love Your Pet? Me Too!

Tamarillo
Aug 6, 2009
Gonna Eat Ur Pets When Ur Not Looking lol Ltd

Fuzz Feets
Apr 11, 2009

I do like a Pet's Best Friend, above.

Additionally;

Home Not Alone for Pets
A Pet's House
Happy Pet Watch
All Woofs and Meows

Traveling Salesman
Nov 27, 2007

Merchant of Death

Tamarillo posted:

Gonna Eat Ur Pets When Ur Not Looking lol Ltd

I can't say that I didn't consider this. :fork:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

[Your local town name] Pet Sitting

Here is why this is a good name: This is exactly what people are going to Bing when they are trying to find a pet sitter in their town.

• Locked thread