Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
sorry to burst your bubb le but lying =/= scum

i'm not lying though, i've found all the scum day 1 like i've always dreamed since my third mafia game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Lying, at least in the way you just did it, is either scummy or just, I don't know, retarded? I'm willing to vote of retards I'm prejudiced that way

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Gilok posted:

Look there's an easy way to verify Uranus's claim

## vote uranus

If he's telling the truth he's vanilla now, scum will probably kill him tonight anyway, and this will reveal his role and probably reveal if he's a "3 shot cop" (he's not). If he's lying he's scum (probably this) or at the very least not a big loss.

If he's a jester then he wins I guess.

lol this guy is a scum

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Gilok posted:

Lying, at least in the way you just did it, is either scummy or just, I don't know, retarded? I'm willing to vote of retards I'm prejudiced that way

ugh not again

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i wish any of the people im fingering would post

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Wait Gilok is this your first game?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
its everybody's first game

and last

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
maybe i should play like i have amnesia

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

uranus posted:

maybe i should play like i have amnesia

it would probably be an improvement tbqh

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
anyway, i've found all the badguys, none of them are denying it so it must be true

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Dude this game has like 4 jesters does it not?

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
ugh you people are insufferable

##vote mc eating disorder and if they flip town I guess we know jolly well what to do

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
what is the obsession with jesters. there is no jester. i've been in nearly 100 games and i've seen maybe two jesters.

one was me though, and i won :smug:

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Epsilon Plus posted:

ugh you people are insufferable

##vote mc eating disorder and if they flip town I guess we know jolly well what to do

What do we know to do EP?

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

EXAKT Science posted:

What do we know to do EP?

... murder uranus

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

did you not like, think about that at all

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
but im a good guy

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
So peta is full of poo poo or an insane/paranoid cop but kleedracs reaction to all his crazy poo poo seems way worse to me. I'm in bed so I can't put together a huge effort post but I just wanted to say that while I try to get my poo poo together enough to make an effort post

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Wait sorry I mean Uranus

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Epsilon Plus posted:

did you not like, think about that at all

I just wanted to be sure that you were, in fact, setting up a chain. Thanks for clearing that up! :)

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Kleedrac posted:

I would be on board with this - but I'd prefer to test uranus' cop claim instead if possible.

Hmm yes let's lynch as an experiment to test a loving insane claim

Nothing weird about that

Pig

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Whoops there was gonna be another part about pig at the bottom but I'm still trying to figure his reaction out but kleedrac is being scummy as hell

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Actually pretty stoked with Uranus' accusation since its at least given me an idea on who to focus on

##vote kleedrac for now

Really curious to ask pig which part of uranus's reaction to his vote convinced him he was telling the truth though

Just because all I saw was him tripling down which doesn't scream 'information worth voting over' to me either

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

EXAKT Science posted:

I just wanted to be sure that you were, in fact, setting up a chain. Thanks for clearing that up! :)

Well, we have to prove uranus is lying. Are you saying we should not dunk 'pon a lying brigand?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I have no idea what the hell is going on in this thread, and it's not just the amnesia.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

MC Eating Disorder posted:

Actually pretty stoked with Uranus' accusation since its at least given me an idea on who to focus on

##vote kleedrac for now

Really curious to ask pig which part of uranus's reaction to his vote convinced him he was telling the truth though

Just because all I saw was him tripling down which doesn't scream 'information worth voting over' to me either

I trust this read.

##vote Kleedrac

Would also switch back to Gilok.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

EXAKT Science posted:

Wait Gilok is this your first game?

This is not my first game, but I've played I think three games, all of which were more than two years ago (my PMs don't go back far enough for me to know how long exactly).

I acknowledge that I suck at mafia but hell I'm gonna have fun trying.

MC Eating Disorder posted:

##vote kleedrac for now

If you wouldn't mind, could you explain why this is a better plan than lynching Uranus? I think that would give us the most useful information going forward. I mean he said you were scum, and you deflecting off to the side without making a case is kind of making me wonder if he's right.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Oh wait I read Kleedrac's posts yeah that is kind of eager to lynch on that one nutso claim

I still like lynching uranus better

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Actually I just like saying "Lynching Uranus"

Try it, it's fun

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
everytime i see the word 'information' in a post i would like to kill that person. but thats just me

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Gilok posted:

If you wouldn't mind, could you explain why this is a better plan than lynching Uranus? I think that would give us the most useful information going forward. I mean he said you were scum, and you deflecting off to the side without making a case is kind of making me wonder if he's right.

I just think it's way more suspicious to buy that claim than it is to make that claim. It's so dumb and implausible that I can't interpret it any other way than trying to goad scum into starting a bandwagon

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i wish more peopole would post

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
no

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
##vote alen

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

uranus posted:

i wish more peopole would post

Agreed

Btw yr vote on Allen didn't resolve so I did that btw

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
ty

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
This back and forth between MCED and Uranus is interesting. There's something weird about it imo.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Do you think we are both scum together or is it something else?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
there was something weird about your mom last night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm just hanging out waiting for absolutely anybody apart from Uranus to post something of note

• Locked thread