Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

So you're saying you had a night action

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

That joke completely fell flat because of the snipe

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I got it, it's cool :)

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

MC Eating Disorder posted:

Do you think we are both scum together or is it something else?

Well that's not what I was necessarily thinking, but why is that immediately where you go with it?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Cause scum hunting is kind of important and if it's something else it's probably not worth mentioning right now

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Cause scum hunting is kind of important and if it's something else it's probably not worth mentioning right now

No, that's a misrepresentation. I said there was something weird. I thought at least one of you was lying, and that there was a good chance that at least one of you was scummy, if not scum. However, you jumped immediately to "do you think we're both scum," which is way weirder than what was giving me vibes in the first place.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
so what do you think now?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

so what do you think now?

I think you should explain why you jumped immediately to "do you think we're both scum together."

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I honestly thought that's what you were implying and wanted you to go into more detail, which you absolutely seem to have no desire to do

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I mean if you have an actual case, feel free to post it but just saying something is "weird" isn't really helpful without a followup

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

I mean if you have an actual case, feel free to post it but just saying something is "weird" isn't really helpful without a followup

Yeah I am following up, by asking you to elaborate on why you made a leap in logic that I don't think makes a lot of sense from a town perspective. Now, you're not elaborating, you're attacking me for asking you to do so. If you're town, you should stop being so drat obtuse.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

EXAKT Science posted:

If you're town, you should stop being so drat obtuse.

I will if you will

(I can't be any less obtuse because I literally thought that's what you meant and couldn't see why it was worth bringing it up unless that was your point, so now please explain what 'back and forth' you are talking about and why its weird please)

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

I will if you will

(I can't be any less obtuse because I literally thought that's what you meant and couldn't see why it was worth bringing it up unless that was your point, so now please explain what 'back and forth' you are talking about and why its weird please)

I have. I think at least one of you is lying, and that at least one of you is scum. However, if you are both scum, that makes our job super easy.

##vote MCED

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I don't know what I can really tell you that will satisfy you to be honest, I thought it was odd to just say that there was a "weird" back and forth between us when it was literally one post each.

If you think that's a suspicious enough thing to put me on your poo poo list, go ahead but if you want to seriously build a case against me later its best for town (and for you) to explain what you mean now rather than leaving it dangling for later

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
gently caress Peta, his lack of content, his callouts without anything in his posts to stick to, his voting me without justification probably just to troll a reaction, and just generally being a scumbo this game.

##vote Peta

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

EXAKT Science posted:

I have. I think at least one of you is lying, and that at least one of you is scum. However, if you are both scum, that makes our job super easy.

##vote MCED

I want to point out that if I get lynched, when I flip town and EXAKT says "well this means that Uranus must be scum!" this is the point where you should lynch them, not after you lynch uranus

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
lol, you're both town idiots.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

I want to point out that if I get lynched, when I flip town and EXAKT says "well this means that Uranus must be scum!" this is the point where you should lynch them, not after you lynch uranus

Yeah this is totally what I'm going to do if you flip town. What the gently caress are you even talking about, you have one drat vote on you dude.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

EXAKT Science posted:

I have. I think at least one of you is lying

Lying about what?

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Kleedrac is a good vote but BottleKnight is better.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

EXAKT Science posted:

Yeah this is totally what I'm going to do if you flip town. What the gently caress are you even talking about, you have one drat vote on you dude.

I'm the current front runner you loving dweeb are you even paying attention to this game?

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

BottleKnight posted:

gently caress Peta, his lack of content, his callouts without anything in his posts to stick to, his voting me without justification probably just to troll a reaction, and just generally being a scumbo this game.

##vote Peta

Trolling for reactions isn't a scum tell. If anything it's a town tell. You're an idiot lol

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Lying about what?

What information you have, most likely. This is basically D1 #2, so my reads atm are mostly ~feelngs~

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

I'm the current front runner you loving dweeb are you even paying attention to this game?

oh I missed a bunch of votes lol.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Peta posted:

Trolling for reactions isn't a scum tell. If anything it's a town tell. You're an idiot lol

WIFOM

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Peta posted:

Kleedrac is a good vote but BottleKnight is better.

gimme a good reason because I'm really convinced about Kleedrac and haven't really seen any good red flags from Bottle yet

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
The votes are super spread out, wtf. Rereading what I was getting vibes from, Uranus definitely comes off worse.

##vote Uranus

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

OMGUS

look i can use acronyms too

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

EXAKT Science posted:

What information you have, most likely. This is basically D1 #2, so my reads atm are mostly ~feelngs~

honestly its still a bit vague but you're right and this is about all I really needed to hear from you, so thanks

Meanwhile does it change your mind about the vote knowing that I'm -3 to vote with you on me? I'm not in immediate danger but I'm reasonably close, so how sure are you?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

honestly its still a bit vague but you're right and this is about all I really needed to hear from you, so thanks

Meanwhile does it change your mind about the vote knowing that I'm -3 to vote with you on me? I'm not in immediate danger but I'm reasonably close, so how sure are you?

Yeah honestly the wagon on you looks scummy so I'm way less comfortable with it.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
oh I missed you changing your vote to uranus. I don't like it, I think he's town and doesn't give a gently caress. It's so insane to claim a triple cop role as scum that I just can't buy it as anything apart from an early attempt to generate information in a pretty low content game

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

EXAKT Science posted:

Yeah honestly the wagon on you looks scummy so I'm way less comfortable with it.

my main read-source at the moment is the wagon on me since its predicated on a loving retarded conceit tbh

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

my main read-source at the moment is the wagon on me since its predicated on a loving retarded conceit tbh

Who do you think is the most likely scum on your wagon?

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

uranus posted:

lol, you're both town idiots.

Who are you talking to in this post - because it looks like you're talking about MCED (who you "got a result" on) and Exakt.

Between the other player's reactions and your babble I'm starting to realize you're the type of player who's going to run some elaborate con on the game - claim things that are testable to make people like me listen and tomorrow if MCED flipped town you'd be like "sorry lawl but I was so sure but this is my real role and this time I'm really certain.

##Unvote

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
MCED: You seem to have gotten a misinformed opinion of me - I try to give people the benefit of the doubt especially with testable claims - I have not played in a vote with uranus before now. Sorry if I gave you a false positive.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
you are very perceptive wii man. you are right, i am not a tripple shot day cop who hit all three scum in one try. i was trying to get people to talk and hopefully get some of the lurkers to post, but it didnt work very well.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Kleedrac posted:

Who are you talking to in this post - because it looks like you're talking about MCED (who you "got a result" on) and Exakt.

Between the other player's reactions and your babble I'm starting to realize you're the type of player who's going to run some elaborate con on the game - claim things that are testable to make people like me listen and tomorrow if MCED flipped town you'd be like "sorry lawl but I was so sure but this is my real role and this time I'm really certain.

##Unvote

hahaha everything about this is garbage.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

uranus posted:

you are very perceptive wii man. you are right, i am not a tripple shot day cop who hit all three scum in one try. i was trying to get people to talk and hopefully get some of the lurkers to post, but it didnt work very well.

But your poor claim does the exact opposite - by claiming to have solved the puzzle you effectively give the entire playerbase nothing further to discus beyond your own claim.

@Exakt: Awh I'm sorry if my honesty isn't to your liking - now explain why it's garbage or gently caress right off

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Kleedrac posted:

But your poor claim does the exact opposite - by claiming to have solved the puzzle you effectively give the entire playerbase nothing further to discus beyond your own claim.

@Exakt: Awh I'm sorry if my honesty isn't to your liking - now explain why it's garbage or gently caress right off

First tell me who you think is a scum, friend :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

EXAKT Science posted:

Who do you think is the most likely scum on your wagon?

Its hard to say, I mean they all kind of come out of it looking like total loving garbage. Epsilon calls it out as being complete bullshit then says "hmmm well we should lynch MC Eating Disorder and if he flips town, hit Uranus" which is scummy as gently caress, Kleedrac just straight up accepts it at face value, which with some hindsight, might be the least scummy reaction, because Pig does the exact same poo poo as Epsilon, implying that if I flip town the best course of action is to lynch Anus tomorrow.

• Locked thread