Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Well color me surprised about teachers salaries (despite my mother being a retired teacher, coach, and on the Board of Directors to the private school I went to many years ago). My best friends wife is about to get tenure and raise to be making in the mid 50's if he's to be believed. I have no reason not to, but just seems like a strange disconnect here. She's only been teaching for...5 years or so? Mid 50s in Alabama after 5 years of teaching seems pretty drat good. Looking at glassdoor, 51K seems to be the median for our area.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Teachers are paid notoriously little almost everywhere.

My mom has been a middle school teacher for ~35 years. She makes less today than I did 7 years ago when I started working at my current place of employment, sitting on my rear end for 8 hours straight on the night shift at the NOC, looking at virtual user measurements of our websites (not the most demanding of jobs).

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Before they retired I was making more than both my in-laws were making as teachers, one as a temp, one as the highest non-management position you could attain. It's heartbreaking good teachers aren't heroes to more people.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
Good teachers have a chance to make a huge impact on a kids life. I was a straight A student with some major social issues when I was younger which caused me to acquire a grand total of half a credit in my first year of High School as I basically went to the intro class and then essentially dropped out to party/work. Didn't attend my second year and was given a choice to either drop out or go to an alternative campus that just opened up. It was staffed entirely by younger teachers who absolutely believed in and loved what they were doing and had big dreams. I graduated on time while working full time and living 45 minutes away.

I'll be forever grateful for what they helped me accomplish, and it really drove home how important teachers are and it's a goddamn shame they aren't compensated/treated as such.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Tide posted:

Well color me surprised about teachers salaries (despite my mother being a retired teacher, coach, and on the Board of Directors to the private school I went to many years ago). My best friends wife is about to get tenure and raise to be making in the mid 50's if he's to be believed. I have no reason not to, but just seems like a strange disconnect here. She's only been teaching for...5 years or so? Mid 50s in Alabama after 5 years of teaching seems pretty drat good. Looking at glassdoor, 51K seems to be the median for our area.

Teachers top out very quickly. After the first 5-10 years they often get no raises beyond CoL. They only way to make more is to move into a non-teaching admin role, which isn't where we want all our good teachers.
If she's making 50k, she's probably close to her last raise ever.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

1 tire replaced under road hazard. The other front tire replaced under mileage warranty - it was down to 3/32, with only 14k on it. $65 out the door for 2 new tires. Thank gently caress I spent $11 on the road hazard certificate..

When I aired up the flat, it started making creaking and popping noises :stonk: around 20 PSI. Had two decent bubbles, one on each side. Wheel wasn't rashed as bad as I thought it would be.

:stare:

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

What in the gently caress is going on with the shoulder of both sides, right below the bulges? Looks like worn out from camber/toe, but only on one portion of the tire... :psyduck:

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."
Good. Now never drink and drive again And I mean drink and drive, not over .08 or something. The first advice I give clients with real 1st DUIs is to not drive with a .01 or greater again as they clearly cannot judge when they are ok to drive. If you have a problem with that you need to seak help with the problem. We like you and don't want to see you dead or in prison.
Thats the cheapest lesson you could have gotten.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

nm posted:

After the first 5-10 years they often get no raises beyond CoL.

FWIW a lot of private sector jobs don't even give you CoL raises because everyone thinks it's still 2008 and you're lucky to be paid anything, or else the company is still "recovering" and it wouldn't be fiscally responsible to give anyone below middle management an increase at this time.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

Geoj posted:

FWIW a lot of private sector jobs don't even give you CoL raises because everyone thinks it's still 2008 and you're lucky to be paid anything, or else the company is still "recovering" and it wouldn't be fiscally responsible to give anyone below middle management an increase at this time.

They don't, but they can at least get hired by new companies to get promotions and raises. In teaching, you're not that mobile and the district next door likely will pay about the same.
So instead qualified teachers leave and either teach internationally or cease to be teachers.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....

ssjonizuka posted:

we're probably putting a cat down today (that'll be 3 cats in 2 years we've lost. gently caress.)

Welp. That sucked.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

some texas redneck posted:

e: I was right, the bead just got knocked loose. Tire aired up just fine, but also like I expected, has a broken belt - it has a decent bubble on both sides. Going to go get a new tire now.

Wheel has some curb rash, but not terrible. Less than I expected.

I hosed up once hooning a parking lot at night and "just" rashed my wheel on a curb. Several months later when I took my car in to have a once-over before a road trip, they found the bent control arm. You might wanna check that.

Hell of a last few days for me - got a hysterical, incomprehensible phone call from the GF of which I was only able to gather to go to her parents house. I work about five miles away, so I sprinted to my car and broke many laws arriving just in time to see the paramedics roll out. Oh poo poo. Ran inside, found the GF in hysterics. Seize girlfriend, drive to hospital. Find out her mom had a massive loving stroke and "things are not looking good, but we have this risky new procedure...". Her dad signs the release, and we wait.

Three hours later we are talking to her mom in the ICU, and it's like she only just took a nap - no loss of motor skills, no memory loss, nothing. I am still blown away and trying to de-stress. It's like nothing ever happened. We spoke with the godlike surgeon later, and it was a lottery ticket's worth of good luck, timing & genetics but (from what I gathered) - essentially he pulled off a miracle using a technique for brain tumors to remove the clot. Like, literally a catheter/plumbing snake run into the brain to grab the clot out. If any one of many extremely likely scenarios had played out, she'd be (at best) in a wheelchair for the rest of her life.

:stonkhat::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot:

The Royal Nonesuch fucked around with this message at 02:16 on May 8, 2015

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

ssjonizuka posted:

Welp. That sucked.

:sympathy:

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

I hosed up once hooning a parking lot at night and "just" rashed my tire on a curb. Several months later when I took my car in to have a once-over before a road trip, they found the bent control arm. You might wanna check that.

Definitely getting the alignment checked, that'll turn up a bent control arm. It drives exactly the same as before though, and the wheel is centered in the opening, so I don't really suspect a bent control arm at this point.

ssjonizuka posted:

Welp. That sucked.

:glomp: Sorry man.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

ssjonizuka posted:

Welp. That sucked.

Condolences man :(

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

ssjonizuka posted:

Welp. That sucked.

Sorry, dude :(

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Watchingnthe Action Bronson show gently caress, That's Delicious on VICE right now. Love that dude. Smoking a blunt in the back of an open pizza shop just shooting the poo poo.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....
Thanks guys. It was time. She had been declining for a bit, but better now while still "comfortable" than during an e-vet visit or something.

fjelltorsk
Sep 2, 2011

I am having a BALL

ssjonizuka posted:

Welp. That sucked.

I feel you man, take care and remember the good times you shared with your pets.

I am currently sitting in the hallway between the kids bedroom, they have the stomach flu, as does my wife. I am overtired, on my third day without snus (nicotine dip) and dreading radiation treatment in the morning. i even ranted in the EV thread.

I even had to skip todays group ride on the bike. i have been getting some proper miles in lately. and working out really saves my mood these days.

and STR: i know you just slipped up for a moment, but don´t drink and drive. We love you and would hate anything if anything happened to you. I am constantly amazed about you in depth knowledge about...all sorts of stuff. I always enjoy reading your posts about things i know next to nothing about. i guess i like trivia, and i like you. Your posting is kinda similar to kasteins, except he only writes about rusty jeeps, gear ratios and his roof. ( i love you to, kastein)

gently caress it, I love everybody.

General_Failure
Apr 17, 2005

Ferremit posted:

Metric poly has made doing poly plumbing absolutely dead simple. Get blue line poly in whatever size you choose and simply cut to length for your runs. The joiners and elbows all slide over the outside and then you tighten the collar down with a pair of multi grips or a pipe wrench. Make all sorts of elbows, tees, joiners and adapters to BSP in elbows and tees too. They even make one like a shark bite fitting to grab onto old unthreaded copper or galv too. Not the cheapest solution out there, but certainly easiest.

Philmac used to have the soul patent on it but it's expired- shop around cos there are cheaper versions of the connectors. Also go to an ag shop rather than hardware store if you can.

I'm going to hit up the ag places a little later to see if they have them.

Up until a couple of days ago I thought it was done with black poly because that was all I'd ever seen used for poly feeds to houses. Yes, done by plumbers. I'm hoping I can find it locally. Otherwise I'll probably just get the shits and turn it into some kind of nightmare fuel irrigation system for the whole yard.

While I'm at it, is there any reason the meters weren't done with ball valves? I'm sick of the bigass normal screwy ones that are always seized or refuse to close completely.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

nm posted:

They don't, but they can at least get hired by new companies to get promotions and raises. In teaching, you're not that mobile and the district next door likely will pay about the same.
So instead qualified teachers leave and either teach internationally or cease to be teachers.

v0v I'd rather be treading water than slowly sinking.

I'll never forget my last manager's confusion to a survey result where less than a quarter of respondents said they would stay with the company if they were offered a position elsewhere with similar pay and benefits. It's almost like expecting your employees to outdo themselves by 150% year after year without any incentive other than "we might not fire you" inspires zero loyalty or confidence in the company :iiam:

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

I hosed up once hooning a parking lot at night and "just" rashed my wheel on a curb. Several months later when I took my car in to have a once-over before a road trip, they found the bent control arm. You might wanna check that.

Hell of a last few days for me - got a hysterical, incomprehensible phone call from the GF of which I was only able to gather to go to her parents house. I work about five miles away, so I sprinted to my car and broke many laws arriving just in time to see the paramedics roll out. Oh poo poo. Ran inside, found the GF in hysterics. Seize girlfriend, drive to hospital. Find out her mom had a massive loving stroke and "things are not looking good, but we have this risky new procedure...". Her dad signs the release, and we wait.

Three hours later we are talking to her mom in the ICU, and it's like she only just took a nap - no loss of motor skills, no memory loss, nothing. I am still blown away and trying to de-stress. It's like nothing ever happened. We spoke with the godlike surgeon later, and it was a lottery ticket's worth of good luck, timing & genetics but (from what I gathered) - essentially he pulled off a miracle using a technique for brain tumors to remove the clot. Like, literally a catheter/plumbing snake run into the brain to grab the clot out. If any one of many extremely likely scenarios had played out, she'd be (at best) in a wheelchair for the rest of her life.

:stonkhat::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot:

I lost my grandmother to several strokes. Having seen the alternative, I am very happy for you and your GF that it worked out :toot:

Arriviste
Sep 10, 2010

Gather. Grok. Create.

Now pick up what you can
and run.

nm posted:

Good. Now never drink and drive again And I mean drink and drive, not over .08 or something. The first advice I give clients with real 1st DUIs is to not drive with a .01 or greater again as they clearly cannot judge when they are ok to drive. If you have a problem with that you need to seak help with the problem. We like you and don't want to see you dead or in prison.
Thats the cheapest lesson you could have gotten.

So much this. Our tolerance works on two levels: mental and physical. We use our physical to gauge how much is too much, but our mental tolerance level is lower and doesn't climb as high as our physical tolerance. By the time we can feel that we're "there," our mental abilities are too far gone to prevent problems.

Arriviste
Sep 10, 2010

Gather. Grok. Create.

Now pick up what you can
and run.

ssjonizuka posted:

Thanks guys. It was time. She had been declining for a bit, but better now while still "comfortable" than during an e-vet visit or something.

So sorry you lost your cat, but glad it happened under these circumstances. Still sucks, I know.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

OH SHI

e: just as I hit submit post, the weather radio went apeshit. Severe thunderstorm warning.
e2: the weather guys on local stations have rolled up sleeves and are carrying ipads. That's when poo poo is about to get real. I might make my next post from Kansas. :haw:

ssjonizuka posted:

I'm still really kicking myself over how long I tried to keep Squeak going. He was far from comfortable, and took the decision out of my hands the day I finally decided to go through with it. :smith:

fjelltorsk posted:

and STR: i know you just slipped up for a moment, but don´t drink and drive. We love you and would hate anything if anything happened to you. I am constantly amazed about you in depth knowledge about...all sorts of stuff. I always enjoy reading your posts about things i know next to nothing about. i guess i like trivia, and i like you. Your posting is kinda similar to kasteins, except he only writes about rusty jeeps, gear ratios and his roof. ( i love you to, kastein)

Thanks for all of the love, from everyone (and for the well-deserved rear end chewings). And... I don't know why I'm so obsessed with learning random poo poo, but it approaches Aspergers levels of obsession. If it's something I use often, I HAVE to know everything about it. I can tell you about random poo poo like pizza ovens, cash registers (from basic ones to giant behemoths like what Wal-Mart uses), etc. It's a weird obsession I have. v:v:v

This slip up really scared the poo poo out of me. I'm normally good about staying off the road after a few drinks, but once I cross a certain point, it becomes "MUST DRINK MORE".

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 04:04 on May 8, 2015

General_Failure
Apr 17, 2005

General_Failure posted:

I'm going to hit up the ag places a little later to see if they have them.

Up until a couple of days ago I thought it was done with black poly because that was all I'd ever seen used for poly feeds to houses. Yes, done by plumbers. I'm hoping I can find it locally. Otherwise I'll probably just get the shits and turn it into some kind of nightmare fuel irrigation system for the whole yard.

While I'm at it, is there any reason the meters weren't done with ball valves? I'm sick of the bigass normal screwy ones that are always seized or refuse to close completely.

Selfquote. Went to the places and checked them out. They only have blue and green stripe poly and all the clamp down hose fittings. I forget what they are called. the type where you screw the ends down, like garden hose fittings but bigger and more serious. Given my location I really doubt anybody would bat an eye over an untreated water feed that has nothing to do with the house being done with ag plumbing. The only real missing puzzle piece for me is how to connect it to the meter and other pipe fittings. I had a quick look in a secondhand shop on the way home and saw some used miscellaneous poly fittings threaded together on a bit of rope. It actually had the type of fitting I needed on it but there was no way I was going to pay $30 for six old and battered pieces when only one or two were even the right size.

Really the thought of redoing the plumbing is kind of exciting to me because I have poly ran all over the place already which in some places looks almost like the old Windows pipes screensaver because of poo poo I needed to do to connect multiple timers etc and multiple feeds to different beds. That poo poo could be simplified so much.

Goddamn STR lookout!

That poo poo that hit the eastern side of Australia just glanced us a few days ago in the form of a day long dust storm and reasonably high winds. We've been lucky so far only getting glancing blows from floods, high winds, storms, fires and all that fun stuff. My in-laws I think thought I was a little weird for having contingency kits for things, but I've been through it all my life so I like to be prepared and don't freak the gently caress out when mother nature is on the rag.

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

opengl128 posted:

Well the rest of my new house may still be lacking in furniture, but I've got the basement pretty much set up the way I want it. TV and computer all set up, networking and HDMI run through the wall so I can play games on my TV without moving anything. It is glorious.

Watching movies at gently caress off loud volume is so awesome. I do not miss our tiny old apartment one bit.

:hfive: I still need to figure out what I'm going to do for some type of stand for the receiver and center channel. I think I might have to make something as everything I have found so far that might work has either been garbage or way over priced. Also need some cable management and to build an electronics workbench instead of the little glass desk but I'm pretty happy with where my basement is a month and a half after I took possession.

Garbage picture but:

Not shown, half bath and storage area all together about 900 some finished square feet of basement.

No idea if it's KozmoNaut approved but I'm pretty happy with the audio setup. Polk Audio Monitor 70 Series II, CS2 Series II, PSW505, and a Yamaha RX-V675. Being able to crank the music and not bother anyone is indeed wonderful.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Don't know if Kozmo approves, but I absolutely approve of Polk tower speakers. Polk, in my eyes, is the right mix of price and decent sound. Some Infinity higher end stuff is as well.

My next set of home speakers will either be Polk or Pioneer. MAYBE Infinity if they have some decently priced towers at the time, but Pioneer goes on sale every time they make the slightest tweak. Already have a decent (not great, but good for the price) Onkyo receiver, and all Infinity speakers (plus an Onkyo sub) in here. Two circa ~2000 bookshelf speakers on my desk that I use when I'm sitting down, and some cheap refurb Infinity satellites around the room for when I'm watching TV. The sub only kicks in when the satellites are on for some reason (satellites are on speaker set A, bookshelfs are on B on the receiver), but the bookshelf speakers put out enough bass for when I'm just at the desk.

That basement is bigger than every apartment I've rented, except for 1 (980 sq ft). Toss a double bed or a decent futon in the corner, a small kitchen in another, toss a couple of ceiling fans in, and I'd call that home. My ideal living space is one giant room anyway.

General_Failure posted:

Goddamn STR lookout!

That poo poo that hit the eastern side of Australia just glanced us a few days ago in the form of a day long dust storm and reasonably high winds. We've been lucky so far only getting glancing blows from floods, high winds, storms, fires and all that fun stuff. My in-laws I think thought I was a little weird for having contingency kits for things, but I've been through it all my life so I like to be prepared and don't freak the gently caress out when mother nature is on the rag.

Most of my friends think I'm crazy for keeping a weather radio. Although most weather radios sound an alarm for every little thing, even something like a flash flood watch. I spent a bit more money and got one that I could program to only go off for specific things (i.e. don't make a loving peep if it's just a watch, go apeshit if it's a warning, and it supports more than one county, so I have both Denton and Dallas counties programmed into it in addition to my own county [Collin] - there's a few things you CAN'T tell it not to go off for, like tornado warnings, which is fine with me). That weather radio plugs into the wall, but also has batteries, so you can unplug it and take it into a safe room (closet, etc) and keep listening if a tornado decides to head your way (it also does AM/FM). I also keep a regular radio (cheap boombox) in a closet, along with a flashlight, water, and some cheap battery packs to recharge phones. I top off the battery packs every month or two. That closet is in the very center of the house, and the most likely to remain standing should something happen to the house. There's exactly two rooms in the entire house that aren't on an outside wall - that closet (in the entry), and my bedroom closet. And my bedroom closet has those goofy ball catches at the top to hold the doors shut instead of an actual latch, so it's useless if a tornado decides to try and remove portions of the house (no way to hold the doors shut from inside, no real latches).

It sounds like the world is ending outside of the house right now, I've literally jumped a few times from the thunder. Power has flickered a few times just while typing this, but it's just a quick flicker every time. I haven't seen an actual power outage in ages.

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 05:00 on May 8, 2015

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

drat you Kerbal, I get bored and then you suck me back in. Thanks a lot, Interstellar mod.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Storm is gone. Haven't been outside to see the damage yet, won't bother until tomorrow. But it sounded like the roof was trying to move to another home at one point, the entire house was creaking with the wind. :stare: Utility wise, the worst was the power flickered a few times. Definitely some high winds and small hail here.

Expecting downed trees and fences at the worst in my area, but the news was showing tornado touchdowns in several areas west of here at one point.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

The one thing that never ceases to amaze me about this country or just people in general really is how loving short-sighted they are. The conservatives have gotten into parliament again and they 'need' to make £12 billion in cuts so I'm expecting the NHS to be pretty much sold off in its entirety in the next 5 years so the politicians that have done it get taken on by the companies they sold it off to and paid handsomely for it.

We are so hosed.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Galler posted:

:hfive: I still need to figure out what I'm going to do for some type of stand for the receiver and center channel. I think I might have to make something as everything I have found so far that might work has either been garbage or way over priced. Also need some cable management and to build an electronics workbench instead of the little glass desk but I'm pretty happy with where my basement is a month and a half after I took possession.

Garbage picture but:

Not shown, half bath and storage area all together about 900 some finished square feet of basement.

No idea if it's KozmoNaut approved but I'm pretty happy with the audio setup. Polk Audio Monitor 70 Series II, CS2 Series II, PSW505, and a Yamaha RX-V675. Being able to crank the music and not bother anyone is indeed wonderful.

Don't worry, it's approved ;)

(But you have space for much bigger speakers and a second sub, for sure)

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

88h88 posted:

The one thing that never ceases to amaze me about this country or just people in general really is how loving short-sighted they are. The conservatives have gotten into parliament again and they 'need' to make £12 billion in cuts so I'm expecting the NHS to be pretty much sold off in its entirety in the next 5 years so the politicians that have done it get taken on by the companies they sold it off to and paid handsomely for it.

We are so hosed.

On the plus side we'll get a shiny new private healthcare system just like the US!

gently caress

piss boner
May 17, 2003

iwentdoodie posted:

Then I hosed up my knee and became a functional alcoholic so heyyy

:hf:

Same here although some would argue that my functionality is questionable.

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

88h88 posted:

We are so hosed.

Wait, you guys have a nice system that you celebrate and everything and they're trying to privatize it? WTF is wrong with this planet? I live in the US and this healthcare system is a clusterfuck and pretty much a reflection on the growing wealth gap. If you can afford it, it's the best in the world. If not, FYGM, peasant.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Taco Box posted:

Wait, you guys have a nice system that you celebrate and everything and they're trying to privatize it? WTF is wrong with this planet? I live in the US and this healthcare system is a clusterfuck and pretty much a reflection on the growing wealth gap. If you can afford it, it's the best in the world. If not, FYGM, peasant.

The current government has been selling bits off to private investors and attempting to gently caress the bits that remain so they can say the system is failing so they can sell that off too. The shady bit is there are an awful lot of people voting to sell it off who have shares and even loving jobs as advisors in the companies that will be buying. It's crooked as gently caress and nobody seems to care.

There was one private company that was given a contract, managed to lose money in two years and just handed the service back even more hosed than it was previously.

People are dumb and because of this, other people are going to die. :/

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

"But but but taxes are theft!"
:qqsay:

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

QuarkMartial posted:

I lost my grandmother to several strokes. Having seen the alternative, I am very happy for you and your GF that it worked out :toot:
Word for word, this, save for being grandfather rather than grandmother.

Sandbagger SA
Aug 12, 2003

Giant Thighs.
Painted Threads.
Just Off the Highway.

the whole dumb family in one shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Glad to see my boss didn't learn his lesson. Taking a long rear end breakfast after we got reamed out yesterday for doing the same thing.

• Locked thread