Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Speaking of Matt, what was the context of him posting some check stubs on twitter a few weeks ago? Just showing off that he has money or something else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Aesop Poprock posted:

Do you guys actually think Riley is being serious with anything he's ever posted on Twitter

It's a good blend of a work and a shoot. Guy is trying to sell his character. Twitter might help keep him on the network, and the paychecks that come with it.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Memento posted:

Speaking of Matt, what was the context of him posting some check stubs on twitter a few weeks ago? Just showing off that he has money or something else?
Responding to reports that TNA wasn't paying its talent, I believe

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

so where's the evidence of them paying talent

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I've spat tea everywhere, very well played. drat. drat, son.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

pressedbunny posted:

I've spat tea everywhere, very well played. drat. drat, son.

Shut up, dumbass.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Aesop Poprock posted:

Do you guys actually think Riley is being serious with anything he's ever posted on Twitter

Serious or not I don't think making fun of Alex Riley is ever getting old.

Nerokerubina
Jun 7, 2007

I think swords are neat. Do you think swords are neat?!
if alex riley really is faking this then he's an unparalleled actor and the best social media writer in wrestling, and also a huge idiot because his grand work has just peaked at 'jobbing in developmental for a month"

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Alex Riley is the dumb jock who didn't make the college sports team, dropped out and went to community college, and still doesn't realize that the way he acted in High School doesn't make him the most popular guy in the world. I don't know if that's his gimmick or his real life tbh.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
I actually like the gimmick in a stupid way. Judging by this thread, it is working. The only problem is they are trying to make him a face with it.

Flameingblack posted:

Alex Riley is the dumb jock who didn't make the college sports team, dropped out and went to community college, and still doesn't realize that the way he acted in High School doesn't make him the most popular guy in the world. I don't know if that's his gimmick or his real life tbh.
Exactly, and he is pulling it off to perfection. Next time he does a promo from his apartment his mom needs to walk in and ask him if he wants something and he has to yell at her "MOMMMMMM, I'M TALKING TO MY FRIENDS!!!" or something. I'd die

(rovert leak this idea to NXT thanks buddy)

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

duyarvish posted:

What would be the best way to get a mailing address for the Rageman? I want to shoot him some fanmail

Send all drawings to:

Alex Riley
WWE NXT - Full Sail University
3300 University Park Drive
Winter Park, FL 32792
USA

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

We should all mail Alex some fanmail, but all spell his name Alex Reilly because you know that would drive the man insane.

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007

Charles Gnarwin posted:

We should all mail Alex some fanmail, but all spell his name Alex Reilly because you know that would drive the man insane.

Send him a bag of sand?

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
Send him the wrong chicken.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
And a bunch of lemon flavored water.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
Send him some Kevin Owens merch

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
Send him a flipbook version of the gif of Owens stomping on him

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Send him a sweetly perfumed letter and fawn over how great he is but end it with "Got to go, Ted is coming..."

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Flameingblack posted:

Judging from his Twitter when he's not on TV or getting a push of any kind, it seems to be the latter. Can't wait to see him working at the car wash in a couple years, telling all their customers he used to be WWE's Alex Riley.

DEAR RICHARD posted:

Send him some Kevin Owens merch

I like this idea because it supports Owens AND trolls Riley.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

lokipunk posted:

Send him a bag of sand?

Glitterbomb.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Send him some change and a note to tip his servers.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
Send him an autographed 8x10 of that guy with the famous CAW from YouTube.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Well that's pretty neat but I feel like it's missing something

There we go, lacking capitals though

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

gently caress ME

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Onmi posted:

One day I want Cena just to reply with OK.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Flameingblack posted:

this is weird and Riley has been trying and actually cut a decent promo so who cares? biggest problem with him is that he takes up a spot on a stacked nxt but it's not like he is taking up that much time or wasting his opportunities.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

a bit late for ddt4 guys!!!!!! https://twitter.com/MattJackson13/status/597107777488617472

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

rock and shock the nation is right around the corner

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Also the Bucks don't compete in BOLA so they always need tag teams for non-tourney matches on the first two nights.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Onmi posted:

I wonder how many "gently caress me" she write to Cena everyday.

waffle iron
Jan 16, 2004

https://twitter.com/WWERollins/status/597514558446645248

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
It's a notch above gently caress MY rear end, I'll give it that much.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

you could screenshot any wrestler tweet and it'll have those kind of replies most likely. welcome to twitter

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Put your contacts back in.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

I thought this happened at a House of Hardcore show?

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Ribsauce posted:

I actually like the gimmick in a stupid way. Judging by this thread, it is working. The only problem is they are trying to make him a face with it.

Exactly, and he is pulling it off to perfection. Next time he does a promo from his apartment his mom needs to walk in and ask him if he wants something and he has to yell at her "MOMMMMMM, I'M TALKING TO MY FRIENDS!!!" or something. I'd die

(rovert leak this idea to NXT thanks buddy)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3THyEP4c1E

MOOOOOOOOM IM NOT GONNA LOWER IT I HAVE TO DO THIS NOW

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Two Beans posted:

Send him an autographed 8x10 of that guy with the famous CAW from YouTube.

The Ultimate Crack Smoking Warlock?

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

yea ok posted:

you could screenshot any wrestler tweet and it'll have those kind of replies most likely. welcome to twitter
I once read the comments on Paige's instagram and that's what finally convinced me to never read the comments or replies to anything on any public outlet ever again.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I once read some creep wanted to live inside Mickie James' butt. Who wants to live in a butt? Probably stinks...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Under the vegetable posted:

The Ultimate Crack Smoking Warlock?

Black Man Annihilator but good guess