Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

CapitalistPig posted:

If people are going to have such thin skins about mafia on a forum where you have to have a notoriously thick skin then they are in the wrong place.

I have called people idiots since the dawn of mt mafia career and thats not going to change.

I have to agree with C-Pig - complaining about a forum game makes you retarded :P
Now shush - it's twilight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
There was more than just playful ribbing going on. Just try to ease up on being personal.

Poque, you aren't needed here. Go away. :argh:

Bottlekight was lynched. He was a Neutral-Aligned Arsonist.

quote:

Arsonist (Neutral-Aligned)
-Primary: Douse: Target is doused in Gasoline
-Secondary: Ignite: All players doused in Gasoline burn to death. Ignores Night Invulnerability.
-Night Invulnerable

It is now Night 2! Send in your ability usage! You have 24 hours.

Zesty fucked around with this message at 02:09 on May 12, 2015

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
During the night, yelling can be heard from AnonymousNarcotics' home. "GET OUT, WHICH WAY MADNESS!"

In the morning, the corpses of Kleedrac and WHICH WAY MADNESS were found.

Kleedrac's brains were blown out. He was a Town-Aligned Juggernaut.

quote:

Juggernaut (Town-Aligned)
-One-Shot Nightkill. Ignores Night Invulnerability

WHICH WAY MADNESS was shot in the stomach and died a slow death just before morning. He was a Town-Aligned Sleepwalker. His corpse reeked of gasoline.

quote:

Sleepwalker (Town-Aligned)
-Must target a player at night. Visits that player.
-Hidden ability: Non-Investigative roles that target the Sleepwalker's target also hit the Sleepwalker. Hidden Ability revealed when something significant happens to target.

Remaining Players (12)
Allen Wren
AnonymousNarcotics
CapitalistPig
Epsilon Plus
EXAKT Science
fiery_valkyrie
Gilok
Hiipfire
MC Eating Disorder
Mithross
Peta
uranus

It is now Day 3!

Zesty fucked around with this message at 20:07 on May 8, 2015

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

...huh, ok.

So does that mean Anonymous Narcotics was also doused? Or did WWM get doused on night one...when two other people claim to have been doused?

Does this town have like a gasoline lawn sprinkler or something?

In other news, I got bus driven last night.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

So based on the wiki, it looks AnonymousNarcotics is a Paranoid Gun Owner. Does that seem right to you pro guys?

If so, he's probably town.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I'm a role that yells out the name of anyone who visits me. Thanks for that WWM! And yes, I'm town aligned

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Being that WWM's corpse "reeked of gasoline" there probably is still another arsonist around.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Well gee you admit to being town, how unexpected.

But are you a PGO or just...I dunno, a rational person who yells at intruders?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Still a bit confused as to what happened there but if a juggernaut visited a PGO, wouldn't both be dead? In fact, if a juggernaut visited anon, why isnt anon dead?

Like this isn't me saying something is suss about anon, I just don't get how this interaction could conceivably work unless I'm missing something big

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Disregard I'm dumb and can't read

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
grats on finding out

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Hiipfire this stoic man of few words schtick is really boring dude

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

MC Eating Disorder posted:

Hiipfire this stoic man of few words schtick is really boring dude

Yeah I mean I have posted very little content in this game but hiip has posted none.

Hiip who is scum?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Anyway PGO makes sense to me but I've never played with one before but anon is not exactly a top priority for me atm anyway since it seems like kleedrac was the scum kill and that's really what we need to focus on right now.

I'm kind of concerned that scum might have a role cop since that's two very big town roles down in a non role madness game

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
It might be actually be role madness. I thought I was vt until WWM visited me and triggered my hidden ability (to yell out the names of who visits me)

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
But yeah I see what you mean bc we lost two pretty big PRs already.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Gilok posted:

...huh, ok.

So does that mean Anonymous Narcotics was also doused? Or did WWM get doused on night one...when two other people claim to have been doused?

Does this town have like a gasoline lawn sprinkler or something?

In other news, I got bus driven last night.

If AN was also doused, he would have yelled out the name of the person who visited (and thus doused) him, also. WWM probably visited one of the two people who got doused n1, in a very unlucky move for him. Which would give us a second arsonist, since BK's flip said nothing about double dousing.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Kleedrac is a weird scum kill what with a few people (including me) suspecting him. Further supports some kind of scum rolecop.

I don't like hiipfire or Allen Wren. Allen has fewer posts, but his have very slightly more content than Hiipfire, who isn't so much playing the game as he is...well I don't know what he's doing but it isn't actually participating.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

It might be actually be role madness. I thought I was vt until WWM visited me and triggered my hidden ability (to yell out the names of who visits me)

So you're not PGO as far as you're aware? Do you think its possible you're still PGO and Met just hasn't told you in the night PMs? Got any good theories how WWM died? People have fingered me on previous days as suss for wanting to know peoples items, but would you mind telling us yours since your role has already been revealed to some extent?

And yeah its possible we all have passive roles of some sort, l got an item so presumably I have one as well, but its definitely odd that scum hit two very swingy town roles in 2 days

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I talked about my item already so I don't mind. I was told before the game it was a gun, but when we got our roles it turns out it was a toy gun and that's when I was told I was vt. My role is called Brat.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
If I were a PGO then wouldn't I have killed WWM? I didn't kill him afaik....amnesia? I seriously don't know. OH GOD AM I A COLD BLOODED KILLER?

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Good morning. I have been doused in gasoline.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Holy poo poo that's a lot of gasoline.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
It's worth noting that BK's flip said "ignite all players doused in gasoline", So people doused by the first arson will presumably burn if this one goes off.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
uhh.. i got bus driven too? there seems to be like a role multiplyer type role or somethign going on here. how the hell are people still getting gasssed. i was gunna say kill pig since he claimed to be doused but bk said with his dying breath that he didnt douse pig... but, it seems people are still getting gassed???

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

uranus posted:

uhh.. i got bus driven too? there seems to be like a role multiplyer type role or somethign going on here. how the hell are people still getting gasssed. i was gunna say kill pig since he claimed to be doused but bk said with his dying breath that he didnt douse pig... but, it seems people are still getting gassed???

this doesn't really make sense because a role multiplier shouldn't activate the night after the arsonist died, its gotta be two arsonists right?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I mean there's probably not much room for absolute certainty wrt role speculation in this game but I find two arsonists more plausible than some kind of insane delayed echo effect on a single arsonist

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
when somebody flips as exactly what I just said wasn't plausible it is 100% cool for everyone to call me a loving idiot rear end in a top hat btw

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

MC Eating Disorder posted:

when somebody flips as exactly what I just said wasn't plausible it is 100% cool for everyone to call me a loving idiot rear end in a top hat btw

No, 2x douse n1, 1x douse n2 (so far, anyway), does point to two arsonists in my mind. I'm chalking WWM being doused to his sleepwalking, as the simplest explanation.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I was hosed off last night, thanks to whoever did that!

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i dont belive you

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

uranus posted:

i dont belive you

well thats dumb.

I think I may know whats going on here.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
what is going on is you are a dumb

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
no one was hosed n1

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

uranus posted:

no one was hosed n1

please tell me more about your wrong information.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
then who was hosed? no one claimed in this claim happy game so i assume no one was hosed. i think the hoser is a myth

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
anyway what im not really understanding what the gently caress you are talking about, because I was hosed off, last night on night 2, I really have no idea if anyone was hosed off on night 1 or not.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
why are you being an idiot on purpose. is it because you're scum?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

uranus posted:

why are you being an idiot on purpose. is it because you're scum?

I have no idea what you are even trying to imply, on night 1 someone doused me in gasoline, last night I was informed that I was hosed off clean, what are you even going on about right now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
the fact that you are pretending so hard to not know what im talking about is making me v suspish

• Locked thread