Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
Wasn't Knuckles just with Amy? How is she dead now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Cheeto Man acts fast when it comes to STDs.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

we saw ronald in the trees. whgat if this is all just a master illusion

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
If Knuckles is an illusion showing flashbacks from his perspective is kind of cheating.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Anyone who wanted plain files / cbr downloads of the chapters, I'm working on it. I have to work all day tomorrow though so expect downloads to be posted on Sunday evening probably.

I'm only gonna do 1-19 as 20 isn't finished yet, I'll do that one when it's done though.

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Pengun thanks for posting the page but mind putting comments underneath instead of on top? *wrings hands* My webcomic purity

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
thoughs eyes.

Lonny Donoghan
Jan 20, 2009
Pillbug
this thread has over 3 million views

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i like there is a panel just dedicated to amy's hanging eye

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
wait a minute why is the dumping ground in a giant pipe?

what was the original purpose of the pipe?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

mr.capps posted:

wait a minute why is the dumping ground in a giant pipe?

what was the original purpose of the pipe?

weed

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

Sindai posted:

If Knuckles is an illusion showing flashbacks from his perspective is kind of cheating.

My guess is that the women at the party are clones / doppelgängers / whatever and Knuckles came to his senses after having sex with Rose.

I just typed that sentence. :stare:

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.
This comic has reached a level above autistic... it's autastic.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
jesus christ

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

so we got like 20 pages of amy rape backstory just so she could get killed like five pages later off-page

fantastic

Kulkasha
Jan 15, 2010

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Likchenpa.
I think this might be more insane than Gantz.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Calico Heart posted:

so we got like 20 pages of amy rape backstory just so she could get killed like five pages later off-page

fantastic

I'm starting to think Tails is experiencing some sort of weed-induced fever dream. It's too much.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Kulkasha posted:

I think this might be more insane than Gantz.
Agreed, and I finished that.

Phlegmish posted:

I'm starting to think Tails is experiencing some sort of weed-induced fever dream. It's too much.
The beauty of TGT is that Lazerbot doesn't follow any standard writing conventions or cliches. You really have no idea what's happening next. This could all be real, who knows?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
He has done several fake-outs, like when Rob died in his fight with the electricity guy. I don't care, I'm spellbound.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

I think Ronald is loving with Tails.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

soscannonballs posted:

I don't think so. Knuckles flashing back to moments with Amy as he went towards the pipe tells me that's actually him and not just one big illusion to gently caress with Tails. Which makes me wonder, did Knuckles know when he stood up to Cheeto Man he'd cause this purge? Last I remember of Jesse she was still passed out when Spyro woke up. Why the gently caress did this happen.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I don't think so. Knuckles flashing back to moments with Amy as he went towards the pipe tells me that's actually him and not just one big illusion to gently caress with Tails. Which makes me wonder, did Knuckles know when he stood up to Cheeto Man he'd cause this purge? Last I remember of Jesse she was still passed out when Spyro woke up. Why the gently caress did this happen.
The only hints that Ronald might be behind all this stuff is the little hidden Ronald faces that are semi-transparent in a couple pages during the last few chapters. He could have been spying on Knuckles and Amy to know about that flashback. In theory.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

soscannonballs posted:

Maybe Ronald is disguised as Knuckles, and he's actually trying to recruit Tails' help to bring down Cheetoman's criminal empire :ohdear:

"Help me, or this will happen to your friend and these random prostitutes!"

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Here's the page where Ronald is watching Knuckles and Tails go off with a sinister smile. Yeah, he's probably behind this illusion.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

That last panel needs to be in a museum. But seriously what the gently caress is going on?

Fuckin shapeshifters man

Or Illusions of a Happy Meal, idk any more

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Maybe Ronald has aken the form of knuckles and is jealous of his relationship with Amy? That would explain the painful flashbacks

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

davidspackage posted:

He has done several fake-outs, like when Rob died in his fight with the electricity guy. I don't care, I'm spellbound.

Rob's not dead is he, I thought last we saw he'd smashed electricity guy into some rocks DBZ style

Also this is too weird and grim even for TGT, I hope it is an illusion

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
I'm going to feel bad for people centries to come when they have to compare and contrast Shakespeare's King Lear with Laserbot's The Trolling of Tails for their final exams.

THE TROLLING OF TAILS – Lazerbot

(i) “Readers can both admire Lazerbot’s character and learn a variety of lessons from his experiences.”
To what extent do you agree with this view? Support your answer with suitable reference to the graphic novel, The Trolling of Tails.

OR

(ii) “Throughout the novel, The Trolling of Tails, Lazerbot uses a variety of techniques to entertain his readers and provide commentary on the society of his day.”
Discuss this view of the graphic novel, supporting your answer with suitable reference to the text.

THE TROLLING OF TAILS – Lazerbot

(i) “Despite his experiences throughout the story, in many ways Cheeto Man’s character remains unchanged.”
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this view of the character of Cheeto Man? Support your answer with suitable reference to Lazerbot’s graphic novel, The Trolling of Tails.

OR

(ii) “In the graphic novel, The Trolling of Tails, Lazerbot presents readers with both horror and humanity to create a compelling account of anime fight scenes.”
Discuss this view of the graphic novel, supporting your answer with suitable reference to the text.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

mamelon posted:

Pengun thanks for posting the page but mind putting comments underneath instead of on top? *wrings hands* My webcomic purity

Also don't post it if the compression is that bad.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

A Steampunk Gent posted:

Rob's not dead is he, I thought last we saw he'd smashed electricity guy into some rocks DBZ style

Yes, but there was a bit where Rob died in the fight and then immediately after it turned out he was having a "weird dream"

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

davidspackage posted:

Yes, but there was a bit where Rob died in the fight and then immediately after it turned out he was having a "weird dream"

Oh yeah that was weird

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I'm this thread's number one Coyete fan and I really wanna see the victory and downfall of this badass wise mentor dude. Does lazerbot actually have any of this planned out or is he flitting from antagonist to antagonist based on what he watched last and his current state of mind? He actually got me unironically invested in these weird shonen battles with a troll man and an edgelord insane guy with three eyes and then he's completely dropped the chartacters midway through their arcs, I want resolution damnit

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

A Steampunk Gent posted:

Oh yeah that was weird

No it was great. LazyB was trolling us

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Is the bottom left guy in the Body Pit Rick, from Rick and Morty?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

A Steampunk Gent posted:

I'm this thread's number one Coyete fan and I really wanna see the victory and downfall of this badass wise mentor dude. Does lazerbot actually have any of this planned out or is he flitting from antagonist to antagonist based on what he watched last and his current state of mind? He actually got me unironically invested in these weird shonen battles with a troll man and an edgelord insane guy with three eyes and then he's completely dropped the chartacters midway through their arcs, I want resolution damnit

He probably plans out "twists" but most of it just made up as he goes along I would assume. Lazerbot just seems to have a knack of remembering small details he wrote so it seems like he is a crazy plotting machine.

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 01:17 on May 10, 2015

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I'm not gonna try to predict anything ebcause i am sure to be loving wrong

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

GulagDolls posted:

I'm not gonna try to predict anything ebcause i am sure to be loving wrong

i predict it will be epic

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Alright got this done tonight after all. Tails Gets Trolled Chapters 1-19 in plain image files in zips, or as CBRs:

https://mega.co.nz/#F!xVlnjayJ!HjclBEgUvuhsY3wnRAu7xg

There's individual chapters or a combined one with all 19 currently finished chapters. I guess let me know if needs to get uploaded somewhere other than Mega.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
What is the go to CBR app these days for PC? I had one I used to use but apparently I never backed it up so I don't have it any more and don't know what it was called. And this new one I found kind of sucks and feels sluggish by comparison.