Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

ToastyPotato posted:

What is the go to CBR app these days for PC? I had one I used to use but apparently I never backed it up so I don't have it any more and don't know what it was called. And this new one I found kind of sucks and feels sluggish by comparison.

I just use CDisplay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

GorfZaplen posted:

I just use CDisplay.

Yeah, or CDisplayEX if you wanna get a little fancier. I'm sure there are plenty of other options though.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

GorfZaplen posted:

I just use CDisplay.

This was the one I had before, nice! Can't believe I forgot such a simple name.

C.B.R. seemed kind of crappy. And I am 30% sure it might have come with malware.

Kulkasha
Jan 15, 2010

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Likchenpa.

ToastyPotato posted:

This was the one I had before, nice! Can't believe I forgot such a simple name.

C.B.R. seemed kind of crappy. And I am 30% sure it might have come with malware.

I use Infranview, more due to habit than anything.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
HoneyView.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Thanks a ton for making these compilations! :)

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes
These CBRs are fantastic, now I can read them all on my tablet and refresh my memory of all the crazy poo poo that has happened. I feel I've become desensitized to the ridiculousness though.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
What in the goddamn hell.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
just started reading this. what the poo poo is going on?

drat if it isn't funny as gently caress. Sorry if this looks gay to the viewers

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Does
n't
E
v
e
n
Give
A F
­ u
c
k

Lazerbot posted:

if you haven't notice there has been an alligator montage through the last 4-5 chapters, he's appear in 3 panels and i plan to have him appear alive or dead in future panels. so look forward to that. :D

DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

It was Plundersaurus Rex's dream to be the greatest pirate dragon ever.

That magazine belongs in a museum. In one of the museum's trash cans. As a display.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Is that supposed to be Shantae? Goddamn that's an amazing page, lazerbot is back in full form.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

^^^ I think that's a member of the female troll team. ^^^

Greedy Jew Lowtax makes a return appearance!

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
The Japanese is kinda interesting. There's a bunch of classy words and phrases like boobs, dildo, poop, incest, Yoshi, Godzilla, Digimon, Jackie Chan, I am a video game, eating dogs, orange chicken, Tom dies, ninja warrior, robot and so on.

vvv Yeah, exactly.

tiistai fucked around with this message at 04:16 on May 11, 2015

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

tiistai posted:

The Japanese is kinda interesting. There's a bunch of classy words and phrases like boobs, dildo, poop, incest, Yoshi, Godzilla, Digimon, Jackie Chan, I am a video game, eating dogs, orange chicken Tom dies, ninja warrior, robot and so on.
Hahaha, he has "I am a videogame" from his old Micah Rat animation with the wizard explaining why he doesn't poop?

Edit: In this ep:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu4a7huqfUE

JazzFlight fucked around with this message at 04:16 on May 11, 2015

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Jesus I am loving dying.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Troll Illuminati confirmed.

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.
I'm so glad this is back.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Are the Asian trolls doing a Pearl Jam poster?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

JazzFlight posted:

Hahaha, he has "I am a videogame" from his old Micah Rat animation with the wizard explaining why he doesn't poop?

Edit: In this ep:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu4a7huqfUE

Oh, maybe that green corpse in the tube was Tyler, neat.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

That Underbite face in panel 5 is still cracking me up.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

That's quite the shift in tone. I can't tell if Lazy B is funnier when he's trying to be funny or trying to be dark and edgy.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Definitely the later.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I think there's a balance to be struck. My favourite part of the comic was just before he blew up against SA back in ... 2012? Porky's family getting assassinated, the goofy Naruto fights. the neutrals' clowning around; the edginess was pretty tongue-in-cheek and frequently deliberately funny, the last few chapters just haven't had the goofy action or the sheer absurdity the earlier stuff had. Also the infrequent updates mean the plot progresses incredibly slowly, I think we were in the weed party for the best part of last year?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Those posters were freaking amazing, though. Like, a genuinely high density of actual funny poo poo per panel. Almost like he knows what he's doing.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Well holy poo poo. I haven't followed TGT since LB went on hiatus, glad he came back in full force.
Also, I've become acquainted with JoJo only a few months ago and hell yes LazyB needs to get in on that action. I can just imagine all the amazing references and inspirations for fights... :allears:

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

horriblePencilist posted:

Well holy poo poo. I haven't followed TGT since LB went on hiatus, glad he came back in full force.
Also, I've become acquainted with JoJo only a few months ago and hell yes LazyB needs to get in on that action. I can just imagine all the amazing references and inspirations for fights... :allears:

Dio would get killed in his second panel by Waluigi or some poo poo.

Not saying this is a bad thing.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Fumaofthelake posted:

Za WAAArudo

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Data Graham posted:

Those posters were freaking amazing, though. Like, a genuinely high density of actual funny poo poo per panel. Almost like he knows what he's doing.

yeah I kind of want high res versions of just those posters because they're fuckin gold

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
That poster is a good reminder that Lazerbot had grown from ironically funny to sometimes being unironically funny. "Doesn't even give a gently caress about this poster" is just fantastic.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Fumaofthelake posted:

Come forth my
Stand!!!
"Green Hill
Zone Act 1"!!
!

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Jewtax is coming onto some nice money

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Light Gun Man posted:

yeah I kind of want high res versions of just those posters because they're fuckin gold

The bot delivers! Well, a higher res anyway. With developer's commentary, no less.

(no comment)

"this poster is of course based of those horrible celebrity magazines with all that gossip bullshit and thought it be funny to make chick trolls poster look like one of those, and i made sure with examples to make it accurately."

"This one is due to how trolls terribly paste heads and stupid crap on a picture with some dialog and think its hilarious. and i wanted to also add in trolls obsessed with shrek unto this picture. wanted to accurately portray trolls pictures, they usually also have some thing to do with a naked person and random stuff. seen a lot on facebook with similar pictures. so that's where the inspiration for this post came from."

"the point of this one is how people can just quickly do something without any effort into it."

"i've scene Japanese magazines have a lot of Japanese writing on it, so that was apart of the reason i put all these words on it, that and i wanted to see how many words i could fit on the screen before i ran out of ideas of different stereotypes and different Asian related things i could add in there."

e: hoho

tiistai fucked around with this message at 03:25 on May 13, 2015

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

LB posted the individual posters.

edit: beaten

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

i've scene Japanese magazines have a lot of Japanese writing on it

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Dude's done his homework.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Wait so is Brad Pitt the troll king's secret gay lover?

I had my suspicions...

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax
a trade of fish and trust

Good idea for a forum username.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.
Every single one of those posters has the all-seeing eye

Is Tails Gets Trolled an Illuminati conspiracy or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

DarkHamsterlord posted:

Every single one of those posters has the all-seeing eye

Is Tails Gets Trolled an Illuminati conspiracy or what

Part of troll culture I imagine. I feel like someone mentioned the Illuminati before maybe?