Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
hiip getting constantly probated over some FYAD IK poo poo combined with his natural talent at nonparticipation means we may see him come back on... Thursday?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Hey guys. I had the deadline at Noon (my time) on Mother's Day Sunday. That was silly of me. Deadline extended 8 hours.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
lets kill allen ##vote allen i feel like he's just enough on the sidelines to give the impression of participation, but is actually.... a bad guy in the shadows!

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I can't sleep guys, I'm tossing and turning and having horrible nightnmares where we didn't lunch peta for saying poo poo like this

Peta posted:

Basically there is no way for me to be scum here since I initiated the scrap between me and BottleKIng and I dropped a soft.

He hasn't voted for anybody except bottleknight all game, he's been pretending to play strong town but really he's just spreading poo poo.

Peta posted:

I watched EP last night; no one visited him. Also if you think I claimed watcher as scum watcher just so I could push a lynch on a probable third party who would do nothing but kill townies, ON DAY 1, then you are beyond help.

Nailing a 3p is absolutely what a scum watcher would do to build town cred, and why the ever loving hell would you think the arsonist is only going to hit townies?

Meanwhile you've done absolutely dick all to contribute to town in any meaningful way while loudly talking about how trolling the thread for reactions makes you sooooo townand it's an hour to deadline.

Please vote peta everyone, he is the scum and he needs to go

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
those are some good points

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Met posted:

Hey guys. I had the deadline at Noon (my time) on Mother's Day Sunday. That was silly of me. Deadline extended 8 hours.

I wish I'd known this before I bothered to write a huge effort phonepost on peta at 4 am but I'll take it, goodnight and be good to your mothers everyone (I actually thought the U.S. had mother's Day on a different day to oz but maybe I'm thinking of Father's Day)

Vote peta

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Gilok posted:

First the whole "Nobody is pinging scum to me" [joke removed here] and then in the same breath "Mithross is guaranteed scum."

Mithross has actually posted some useful comments, unlike Allen. This isn't to say Mithross isn't scum, because they can do that too, but "posting comments on people's moves" is basically how you play mafia. Maybe there's some grand meta-game I'm missing but looking at what people do and say and analyzing it is, as far as I can see, literally the entire game.

He vacillates on Anon without really talking about her posting (I'm assuming her because MC said her earlier and I trust him to spot cocks). Also him calling anyone a lurker is hilarious and Anon isn't lurking at all.

I'm pretty comfortable with this read considering it's all the information we've gotten from Allen so far. ##vote allen

I'd be cool with voting hiip too but my heart tells me that Allen is the way to go.

This is fair. I feel like if you were scum, you would have looked for more to say, not just doubled down on what you already had ##unvote

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
With that said, I think I'm for lynching Hiip or Allen next. Hiip has exactly one useful post. Allen has a few, at least. But almost nobody seems to think Hiip not really existing this game is weird.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Mithross posted:

With that said, I think I'm for lynching Hiip or Allen next. Hiip has exactly one useful post. Allen has a few, at least. But almost nobody seems to think Hiip not really existing this game is weird.

Hiip is a fairly standard hardcore non-poster. He recently decided that he was going to participate in games he was in more seriously, but he seems to be regressing towards the mean.

Epsilon Plus posted:

hiip getting constantly probated over some FYAD IK poo poo combined with his natural talent at nonparticipation means we may see him come back on... Thursday?

This, basically.

That said, I can ride with MC's points right now, I'll ##vote Peta, sure.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
##vote Peta

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

I think Allen is a much better vote today. I think we should give Peta one more night to present a useful watcher read or for scum to kill him, either way. If he can't do either I'm totally down to lynch him. I'm just not confident yet that he's scum rather than just an rear end in a top hat.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
kill allen he is the worst person in the game, i just forgot why is all

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
but i found a polaroid of him in my coat pocket that says 'dont trust him' so i think that means we better kill him

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

uranus posted:

but i found a polaroid of him in my coat pocket that says 'dont trust him' so i think that means we better kill him

Ok, nice memento reference.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Going to be at work for deadline, I may or may not be able to quick read through anything that happens between now and then. Allen and Peta both look good to me right now, but with Peta's claim being possible to probable, and Allen having contributed about as much, with no possibly useful claim, I'm leaning towards him for now.

Hopefully I'll get a quick read/assessment through on a break, but it's mother's day, and I have no idea when I'll actually get a break.

so for now ##vote allen

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i agree lets get this show on the road ##vote allen

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
well, the above posts have convinced me, no point in holding out any longer ##vote allen

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

uranus posted:

well, the above posts have convinced me, no point in holding out any longer ##vote allen

You sure know how to make a guy feel he made the right choice...

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Gilok posted:

I think Allen is a much better vote today. I think we should give Peta one more night to present a useful watcher read or for scum to kill him, either way.

I fuckin hate this post. I'm not 100% it's scummy but I hate it so much. I don't want to switch to Allen and I certainly don't see why he's a better lynch today. Someone (preferably more than one person) please restate the case on Allen all in one place if you want me to switch

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

uranus posted:

U fuckin wot mate

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
the case on allen is that i desperatly want my day 1 joke/guess scum call to be correct.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
also he's not posting, which means he bad

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
hmmm, that's a really well thought out and articulated point ##vote allen

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Bad != scum necessarily. Vote Peta.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

uranus posted:

hmmm, that's a really well thought out and articulated point ##vote allen

If I had a vig I would kill you for this poo poo right now and not even care if you were town

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
nah, i like peta. lets have a no lynch

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Mced why are you so consumed with peta that you won't vote allen? There's more than one scum out there. I'm fine with this vote bc a no lynch is a bad idea.

##vote allen

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Mced why are you so consumed with peta that you won't vote allen? There's more than one scum out there. I'm fine with this vote bc a no lynch is a bad idea.

##vote allen

Uh until you voted they were both at -3 and are both viable candidates for today.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

##vote allen

I just don't see the case on him and I think there's better choices even putting peta aside. I can switch to ep or pig but you guys are gonna have to do a way better job than that if you want me to jump on your wagon

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
why does no one want to vote allen? is it because he's scum?

allen, what do you have to say about all of this?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

uranus posted:

why does no one want to vote allen? is it because he's scum?

wtf is up with you today why are you being so wilfully dense

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
We're only a few hours off deadline what can there possibly be to gain from saying the stupid poo poo you're saying

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Uranus/anon who are your scum picks apart from Allen

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Like I mean who would you seriously consider voting for today if Allen wasn't an option

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Hiip like I've said a million times

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

uranus posted:

allen, what do you have to say about all of this?

Chicken butter masala was a good call.

Okay back now.

I don't particularly have a defense as to my lovely posting, but I guarantee you I'm not scum.

Seeing as I'm the top contender right now, I'll reiterate for future case-making purposes - I'm VT, I appear to have been busdriven night one, but was not visited night two. My item is a vest, which appears to have no utility at this time.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
I'm around now (sort of, at work). Will read the top two and give my thoughts.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Allen Wren posted:

Chicken butter masala was a good call.

Okay back now.

I don't particularly have a defense as to my lovely posting, but I guarantee you I'm not scum.

Seeing as I'm the top contender right now, I'll reiterate for future case-making purposes - I'm VT, I appear to have been busdriven night one, but was not visited night two. My item is a vest, which appears to have no utility at this time.

Who do you think is scum?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
oh yeah i wanted to kill pig i guess, also that mithross guy, and now i want to kill valyrea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i have amnesia help

• Locked thread