Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

circ dick soleil posted:

I can't wait to see the dank memes sam is gonna pull out on his new show.

this but unironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Throwdini posted:

mde is gonna get the tane meme on tv

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

what is going on I don't understand any of this

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Robot Randy posted:

i dont think i saw it, what was it?

following and hecklin some dudes in their sports car for a while

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
please upload more videos on BUGSPORTS thanks sam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdGczo9Kzqo

moron izzard fucked around with this message at 03:49 on May 11, 2015

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
same hyd is funny when he can control his homophobia

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Ruddha posted:

Sam Hyde is a Bitcoin with the wrong type of Ram

He is undeserving of life and I stalk him obsessively. I should know, I used to be Sam Hyde.

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
he yanks his dick alot when workin out its weird

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

A Yolo Wizard posted:

following and hecklin some dudes in their sports car for a while

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IosT72Baco

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
im gay

Lotophage
Apr 26, 2015

by Lowtax

Mr. Unlucky posted:

heres the problem andy kaufman wasnt funny either. that whole style is just a big wank. yeah youre so brilliant you dont even have to try youre just loving with everyone for your own amusement, oh man we are all so impressed. especially when youre not even on the kaufman level and youre like some goony tryhard bitch, yuck.

:dogbutton:

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
to all the haters: two years from now your going to be walkin down the street past a group of kids half your age and you'll hear them saying wicked jokes and laughin at poo poo you dont understand and listening to the newest music genres and then one of them will stick out his leg and trip you then spit on you and say 'MDE never dies' and you'll realise what a loving loser you're finally

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
here's one cool trick for analyzing comedic performances

andy kaufman ate hamburgers and wrestled women; tom green acted like a retard; sam hyde is a homophobic racist

if you liked kaufman, you might also enjoy hamburgers and wrestling women; if you liked green, you are a retard; if you like hyde, guess what that makes you

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
saying the truth makes you a homophobe now

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
when sam hyde is being called 'homophobic' just for speaking his mine the word has lost all meaning

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
george carlin would be proud of sam hyde for saying the illegal words

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
Wow it's weird how a comedy man of a comedy show has a deal on a comedy channel. What's up with that?

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
hahaha look at these gays mad at being called a pedo

what? someone said same hi is a homophobe? AAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I'M SO MAD I CAN'T CONTROL IT AND WILL POST THREE TIMES ON AN INTERNET FORUM AT ONCE

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
mde is funny though

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Liquid Penguins posted:

mde is funny though
is he funny because what he's saying doesn't make sense, or because it does?

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
he's funny because he has a good bowl cut video and stole money from bronies

he's homophobic because he hates gays

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Mainstream culture is more homophobic than MDE, whose members are not actually homophobic.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
if you really liked mde you would think calling them homophobic was funny

because I don't care if they're homophobic I just think it's funny to call sim hype a homophobe

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

im gonna walk out during a comedians routine because i JUST CAN'T HANDLE IT

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
sometimes i think gbs is okay and not complete poo poo anymore and posters have stopped being huge gay idiots, but then a thread like this rolls around and WEll

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Uncle Wemus posted:

im gonna walk out during a comedians routine because i JUST CAN'T HANDLE IT
exactly what samyhde would do. good choice

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Sam Hyde needs to smoke some weed and chill out, he tries so hard and puts so much effort into it that it's more sad than funny

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWUWnT2sAso

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

Khorne posted:

The first time they had a video of an indian guy saying racist poo poo about obama and then talking about how he's not a terrorist and loves apple pie, big tits, V8s, drives a ford f-150, and loves rotting his brain by watching television. He also really loved USA football. A bunch of people flagged their channel for racism. They got it back a few days later with no videos up. I don't think most of the old videos where they did poo poo like that are up anymore.

The second time was after they offended a bunch of tumblr and sjw people and the ban reason was "violating community standards for decency" or some other dumb bullshit. It took them a year to get the channel back. A bunch of upset people flagged random videos/the channel for no real reason. Probably for videos like some in this thread, kickstarter tv where they view really dumb kickstarters and make fun of them while playing it half-straight and saying we should really support them, and the tumblr whale hunt video that wasn't actually called that but they made fun of fat people talking about how hot they were in stuff like booty shorts on tumblr. Which doesn't sound that funny, but it was by an unkempt and overweight sam hyde while eating at his computer using patented 1950s dad insults.

the greasy racist who looks like he'd poo poo in someone's car if the moon is in the right phase has a cable tv contract deal

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Just so you know OP, you have brought no utility, knowledge, love, joy, or laughter into this world and are a worse person than those you are always pretending to be morally superior to.

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

emoji posted:

Just so you know OP, you have brought no utility, knowledge, love, joy, or laughter into this world and are a worse person than those you are always pretending to be morally superior to.

drat the love affair with the insane pig guy goes deeper than I assumed

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

million dollar extreme, more like my dilz ejaculating

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
S. Hyde & The M$X

Fluo
May 25, 2007

MDE is like any sketch show, hit and miss but its funny that some people itt take it at face value

Fluo
May 25, 2007

bonvivant posted:

the greasy racist who looks like he'd poo poo in someone's car if the moon is in the right phase has a cable tv contract deal

I claim my £10 and you were one of the people crying at his standup

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

Fluo posted:

I claim my £10 and you were one of the people crying at his standup

I'm actually just jealous that people can make a comedy career through sheer gusto and pandering to the lowest 4chan cretins on the planet

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Fluo posted:

MDE is like any sketch show, hit and miss but its funny that some people itt take it at face value

nah even *ironically* it's super terrible, i get more humor out of watching my dog fart in it's sleep then waking up and trying to find out who woke it up and what that smell is.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Professor Shark posted:

nah even *ironically* it's super terrible, i get more humor out of watching my dog fart in it's sleep then waking up and trying to find out who woke it up and what that smell is.

Do you live in Williamsburg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluo
May 25, 2007

[quote="bonvivant" post="4451
82002"]
I'm actually just jealous that people can make a comedy career through sheer gusto and pandering to the lowest 4chan cretins on the planet
[/quote]

I am also jealous of Andy Kaufman

• Locked thread